Sybil : Tell Me Your Dreams

By chrisreenR

After he turned 10 the boy known as Izuku midoriya changed. The timid and shy boy was gone. in his place was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
question
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Answer

429 4 0
By chrisreenR

The decision has been made. thank you for those new comments. only three of you commented. so yeah I appreciated it. thank you so much.

You'll find out soon who will adopt izuku.

And I changed the name of the book. I was really going over what to choose and just chose his literal name for the book title.... Yeah....BUT I think I got the name down now.

I hope you guys like it. I love it.
it goes well with the story I thought of writing from the start.

Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.1K 110
This story will follow the story of a boy named Izuku Midoriya on his way the become a great hero that will save everyone with pride and a smile. I d...
7.2K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
66.2K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
558K 25.3K 33
Everything he loved, became everything he lost. Izuku Midoriya learned just how precious life truly was at a young age. He decides to take ma...