Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 9

5.2K 235 195
By Tekookworld

Taehyung is now sleeping in jungkook room and all family members are sitting there and continue staring at him with empty eyes. The poor baby cried so much till he sleeps in Jin embrace. None of them just leave him for a second. Jungkook carry him in his room and carefully make him sleep in his bed.

He felt so much satisfied and proud when he saw taehyung in his bed in his sheets but when his gaze stuck on taehyung dried tears he felt like someone brutally stabbed him. Not only him but others condition is like this.

Those words which taehyung said is eating them alive. Their hearts are beating at abnormal pace just by thought of someone coming and snatched their only happiness, their obsession, jeon's most prized possession.

But will they let anyone enter in their life and snatch their little beauty?No, they will either cage taehyung forever but never let anyone take their little beauty. This little beauty is only belongs to jeons. He belongs to jungkook and they burn the world even if someone tried to separate them ever.

Jungkook eyes darken at the mere thought of someone in his pearl heart and that feeling is making him mad and insane with no limits. He is going crazy just by thinking everything. His eyes turn dark black and breath heavily and stare at taehyung like he will eat him anytime.

He just wants to scream badly and take his anger on something. He angerly walked out from his room and take long angry step toward his gym room when he can take his anger out. His other family members stare at him worriedly and namjin and yoongi is about to run after him but jimin stopped them.

" stop I will look after him. " he said and seeing everyone nodded at him he run toward jungkook gym room. He enter inside and saw jungkook is punching the punching bag mercilessly with his bare hands. His shirt button are open and sleeves rolled up to his elbow displaying his veiny tattooed arms which make him so dominant and scary.

Jaw clenched badly and veins of his hands and neck are visible while giving brutal punches to the bag. Jungkook hairs are falling on his forehead messily and sweat is dripping from his hairs and face but right now he is no in his senses. All he just think and think about taehyung and his those damn words.

He will not let anyone snatch taehyung. Taehyung is only his and just his. Jimin signed at his aggressive behaviour and walk toward him. He saw jungkook knuckles turn red and get blood on them. But blood doesn't belong to him either it belongs to the person who is tied inside his punching bag and that person face outline is visible from outside.

Jungkook with heavy force punched on bag where man nose was and break it. Bag fell down on ground but not a single sound come from that person mouth because his tongue is long gone from his mouth and now his mouth is tapped badly.

Jungkook scream loudly like some maniac which make jimin flinch and wide eyes stare at him when he saw jungkook is behaving like mad psycho person which he is but today he is looking like the beast himself. Jungkook started to break whole things and didn't even saw when his hands got injured.

Jimin quickly take action and tried to hold the raging beast in his arms. Jungkook trashed in his hold madly and even angerly growl at him but jimin knows right now jungkook is not in his state of mind and totally lost his control so he have to behave carefully in handling this beast.

" shh shh calm down. Everything is fine hmm. Just calm yourself baby".
Jimin softly tried to shushed him and hug him closely. Jungkook breath heavily in jimin hold and stuffed his face in his neck to control his anger. Jimin calming scent make him sooth and his breathing started to get normal.

Jimin saw jungkook getting normal and caressed his hairs without saying anything. Both are now in comfortable silent and Jimin just let jungkook take his time. He frown when jungkook started to Mumbled some words in his neck which he don't hear clearly.

He slightly pull jungkook face out from his neck so he can hear him clearly what he hear make him shivers at his so authoritive and dominant voice which can make anyone weak on their knees.

" Taehyung is mine. He is mine mine mine. No one can snatch him. I will kill everyone who dares to take my pearl from me. I will cage my taehyung so on one can take him. He only belongs to jungkook. He is forever mine. Just mine and mine". Jungkook said repeating every word like some mantra and the way he is behaving it's look like his psycho side overcome his mind.

His psycho side which make him believe that kill everyone and any person who even dares to stare at his pearl. At this time he just lost his mind and sanity but jimin also knows how to calm his madness. So, he broke the hug and face jungkook who eyes are so much dark and sinister which is enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

" yes he is yours. Taehyung.only.belongs.to.jungkook. He.is.just.yours. and no one ever snatch your pearl from you. Hmm."
Jimin look in his dark eyes and said each word deeply and applied so much force on every word clearly telling him that taehyung only belongs to jungkook for forever.

Jungkook eyes glint in happiness and felt his mind started to calm after hearing the so endearing words from jimin. Damn those single words are enough to satisfied his psycho mind. Just these words can make jungkook this insane in taehyung madness then wonder how he will feels when he will make taehyung his for forever.

Jimin caressed his cheeks and jungkook kissed his forehead silently telling him that he is thankful to him for calming his beast side. Jimin smile and said." Let's go hmm". Jungkook nodded and left from there toward his room.

They entered inside and saw Jin is feeding taehyung who is deep in his sleep but sucking his feeds. Jin is looking at taehyung with love eyes and time to time kiss his hairs to satisfied his burning heart. Other also are sitting in jungkook room and staring at them with loveable eyes.

Their attention went toward them when Jimin and jungkook enter in his room. Jimin make his ways toward his husband and throw himself on him and yoongi is fast enough to hold him in his embrace.

Jungkook make his ways toward his little beauty and instantly his felt euphoric just by staring at taehyung calm sleeping face. He removed his shoes and climb on bed beside taehyung and back hug him tightly.

He nuzzled his face in his nape and take deep breaths to inhale the intoxicating scent which make his inner beast growl in want and need. Jin is still feeding him laying on his front said and jungkook is back hugging him tightly like if he will loose his hold and taehyung will disappear from his arms.

Jin take his bud out from taehyung mouth and wipe his lips when he get little milk. He smile at his adorable baby and softly pat his head. Jungkook pulled him more closer if possible and just tried to disappear in his pearl blessed scent and arms.

" I am worried about something". Hobi voice caught there attention and all of them stare at him with confused face and tell him to continue. Hobi take deep breaths and said. " today taehyung didn't fell in little space and it will cause harm to his brain". He said in his worried laced voice and instantly all family members get worried for him.

Yes taehyung didn't fell in little space because after crying so much he already got slept in Jin arms. Now they are sick worried for him but namjoon said something which make their worried self's calm." Don't worry quitting one day will not cause harm but if he tried to forcefully stopped his little self and will not slip for many days then it must be very harmful for him. ".

Perks of being doctor namjoon knows everything and all family members felt so much calm. " but I missed my little taetae". Jimin pout cutely staring at taehyung and yoongi chuckled at his husband and kissed his pout. " well we all do. He is just too adorable and cute in little space". Lisa said while silently fan girling over taehyung and her eyes shine in happiness remembering little taetae.

All Chuckled at their behaviour and jungkook smile at his sleeping beauty and face his hyungs." Hyung it's already late and you guys should take rest now ". He said looking at them and all of them nodded with heavy hearts. Even though they just don't want to leave taehyung but rest is also needed for them and also today is so tiring and everyone also felt so sleepy.

All of them come toward taehyung and one by one take their time to admire him and fondly kissed his forehead with so much love. They bid Goodbye to jungkook and left from there except jimin and Jin.
Jungkook look at them with raised eyes brows and saw how now Jin and Jimin stare at him with serious face.

" What". Jungkook said looking at them and then Jin said." Don't try to do any nasty things to my baby or else he will get sacred". Jin warned him and Jimin along nodded his head totally agreeing with Jin words. Jungkook rolled his eyes at them and said.
" why can't I do anything with him and don't worry I will not disturb his sleep. But you know little touches will not harm anything".

Jungkook smirk creepily and Stare at taehyung like some maniac. Jin and Jimin lips stretched into wide smirks hearing him and stare at jungkook with knowing eyes."and yes you guys knows what to do tomorrow". Jungkook asked them something and Jin and Jimin eyes darken at the mention things.

" Don't worry we can't forget that Cara. Me, Jin hyung and Lisa will see her tomorrow so just don't worry. I will surely teach that bitch a very good lesson for glaring at my baby". Jimin Gritted his teeth angerly at the mention name of Cara and jungkook smirk evily because he knows theses bottoms will make her see hell on earth.

Jin and Jimin take their leave from there and closed the door behind. Jungkook decided to change his clothes so he get up from bed carefully totally trying not to disturb his pearl sleep. He enter in his closet room and change into just sweatpant with upper body naked. His majesty abs are glowing in room light and flex every time when ever he do something.

He take step inside his room and walked toward his desired baby who is sleeping oh so beautifully and make jungkook heart totally filled with need. But he knows he have to control just for sometime and then no one can stop him, just no one.

Jungkook smirk seeing him and climb on his bed and layed beside his Pearl. He just can't believe that one of his fantasy become true having taehyung in his bed. It's still felt unreal to him to feel his pearl this close to him.

Jungkook keep his elbow on his pillow and then rest his head on his hand and stare and just stare at the Ethereal beauty of his pearl. His heart just can't feel satisfied. Even if he will sit and stare his life time at taehyung but its still feels less to him. No matter what he just can't enough of his pearl.

" look what you did to my cold heart. You make this stone like heart beat for you. And I am afraid that I will drown your innocence in my darkness. I am too cruel and merciless for a innocent beauty like you". Jungkook whisper darkly and trace his index finger on taehyung cheeks and stare at with so much intense passion in his eyes.

" but I am greedy bastard who is hungry for you and I will never let you go. Never."

" There is something about you which is so fucking addicting. You are just making me addicted to you and it's driving me insane that how you are so close to me and I can't have you now".

Jungkook gritted his teeth while saying this and eyes shine in desire for taehyung. He gripped taehyung jaw tightly in his fingers and thumb which make taehyung whimper in his sleep but still jungkook dark and obsessed eyes not moving away from his little beauty.

He bend down and pick softly almost near taehyung lips and felt satisfied touching his pearl. Jungkook properly lay on bed and pulled taehyung so much closer and his heart skip when he feel taehyung body softness in his rough frame. He placed taehyung head on his chest and just stare at him till he fall asleep.

~~~~~~

Next morning taehyung slowly open his beautiful eyes when Sun rays kissed his pretty face. He blinked his eyes to get rid of his sleepiness and tried to move but hatled when he felt tight grip on his body and waist. For a moment he is bewildered but slowly look up and his breath hitched badly and wide eyes stare at jungkook who is soundly sleeping while holding him tightly in his possessive grip.

Taehyung eyes are widen when he take a look on jungkook upper naked body and his cheeks get red seeing his hard abs and mouth watering body. He saw how jungkook is holding his waist tightly and how his face is stuffed in his hairs. He thought that they must take him here as much he remembers that he just don't know when he fall asleep.

Taehyung tried to move but his strength in nothing in front of jungkook bulky arms and body. After trying so much with very difficulty finally he removed jungkook hard grip from his waist and about to step down from bed but his body froze hearing the deep voice from behind.

" where are you going hmm. Running away from me". Jungkook deep morning hoarse voice send shivers in taehyung body who gulp hearing his husky morning voice. Taehyung slowly look behind and felt nervous seeing jungkook hard gaze on him which make him scared.

"I asked you something pearl. And when I asked something you have to answer me". Jungkook said darkly and intensely stare at taehyung and asked for his little beauty obedience. Taehyung flinch by hearing him and tried to say anything but it's like his voice his stuck in his throat and jungkook eyes on him also not helping him in something.

"I-- h-hyung -...." . Taehyung voice shutter and look down avoiding hard eye contact and words just not come on his tongue and he just want to disappear right now because of jungkook who is still darkly gawking at him with deep dark orbs.

It's like god listen him and some one enter in jungkook room and both taehyung and jungkook look forward and saw Lisa entering in his room with some clothes in her hand. She smile widely seeing taehyung already up and quickly walk toward him.

" Good morning baby. You are already awake". She asked him happily and caressed his cheeks and taehyung somehow felt relief that she come on right time because jungkook is making him so submissive in his dominant presence. Jungkook stare at taehyung for sometime and head to his bathroom for a shower leaving him and Lisa alone.

Taehyung lips left a sign and greet her back in his tiny voice and Lisa coo at him hardly. She ruffle his hairs and said. " come baby let's go in my room. You will get fresh there ok". She said and taehyung nodded at her silently.

Lisa held his little palms and headed to her room taking him with her. Both of them enter in her room and saw hobi standing in front of dressing table and combing his hairs. Hobi smile brightly and happily walk toward them. He hug taehyung and taehyung also slowly hug him back.

One thing he got to know that these jeon's just stop touching him.  "sunshine how are you". Hobi said breaking the hug and cupped his face. Taehyung look at him with doe eyes and mumbles a small fine. Hobi and Lisa stare at him fondly and then Lisa said." Here baby take this dress and take a shower hmm. I will wait here for you".

Taehyung nodded and take the beautiful dress from her hands and walked inside her bathroom. Hobi headed downstairs meanwhile Lisa waited for taehyung to finish his bath. Not so long taehyung come out wearing the beautiful dress which make Lisa heart thump and she smile widely seeing him looking so beautiful.

" you are looking so beautiful and cute baby". She praised him and admire him with love eyes which make taehyung shy and he shyly look down. Lisa awed at him and then she herself make taehyung ready. Even though taehyung denied but her one hard glare is enough to make him shut his mouth and he just quietly let her do anything.

~~~~~~

Both Lisa and taehyung walk downstairs and saw there all family members already present there and just waiting for them so they can start their breakfast. Instantly all of them attention went on them when they hear footsteps and jeons felt like luckiest person seeing taehyung who is looking like a beautiful rose.

All of them greet taehyung with wide smiles and hugs and Jin make him sit beside himself and namjoon. Now taehyung is between Jin and namjoon but he gulp while looking down when he saw how jungkook is staring at him without blinking with intense eyes sitting exactly in front of him.

Taehyung tried not to look at jungkook and just eat delicious breakfast from Jin hands. Jin make so many dishes for his baby and happily make him eat them. Taehyung eyes sparkle seeing his favourite strawberry shake and smile widely when Jin hand him juice.

Jeon's felt like there heart stops and mind blown after looking at taehyung smile. His smile is just so breathtaking and gorgeous which can make anyone fall for his just single smile. God, why he is so beautiful and ethereal that they can't help but fall for him more and more.

After eating breakfast it's time for jimin and taehyung to go college and others also ready for going to their respective work places. Good thing is that taehyung kept his books in his locker in college so he don't have to go to his house now.

Jeons one by one hug taehyung tightly and kissed his forehead and tell him to take care of himself. Taehyung just silently nodded at them with a small smile but his smile drop and instantly felt nervous when jungkook come to hug him. Jungkook quickly take him in his arms and greedily sniff him.

Taehyung whimper at his dominant touch when jungkook held his waist little tightly and almost leave him after satisfying his heart. Taehyung just look down not meeting jungkook eyes. He signed when Jimin held his hand softly and then both of them left from there to college and others also take their leave.

~~~~~~

Today rose is absent which make taehyung feel sad but jack , mingyu and Lia make sure not feel him left out and three of them stick to him whole day. Like other days jimin come to him when college end and take him to his house. Taehyung thanks jimin and enter in his house after giving last glance to jimin who waited till taehyung enter in his house.

Jimin lips stretched in creepy smirk remembering something and drove his car toward Lisa company. He reached there and instantly all presents there recognise him and bow at him deeply but he just give no damn reaction to them and head toward her office.

After entering in her office he saw Jin is already present there and both him and Lisa is discussing on something. Lisa and jin smile seeing jimin and greet him. Jimin walk toward them kiss Jin and Lisa cheeks and take a seat beside Jin who is sitting on sofa and Lisa on her head chair.

Lisa dress

Jin dress

Jimin dress

" so what's going on". Jimin asked and Jin give him a smirk and said." Just wait for sometime". Jimin nodded and not so long Lisa office door knocked and all of them lips stretched in evil smiles and she said the person to come in.

They saw the person entering inside who is no other then Cara Gomez wearing a short dress and face is covered in bold make up. Their eyes darken seeing her but still they know what they have to do with her.

" hello Mrs jeon's". She greet them in  professional voice and they also great her back with cold voices. She take a seat in front of Lisa and said." So you finally accepted our collaboration. I am so happy by working with your company ". Cara said with a smile because she is trying from so long for working with Lisa company.

Because Lisa clothing brands are country number one company and who wouldn't love to work with her. She is trying for so long for her single try and luckily Lisa accepted her offer which make her happiness no limits but who will tell her now that it's their plan to trap her in jeons hold.

Lisa fake smile at her and then both of  them talked on projects and finally signed the contract. Cara was so happy that she didn't even read the contract and just sign the papers blindly which make Lisa, Jin and Jimin smile evily.

" it's my honour to work with you". Cara said forwarding her hand and Lisa with not so happy mood hand shake with her. Cara smirk because she got this contract which is so much beneficial for her company and also she wanted to close with jeons. Her motive was to get jungkook and get in there family because of jeons popularity.

Lisa noticed her smirk which make her Hella angry and she very well knows of her intentions. " so miss Cara let's come on main point why we invite you here". Lisa said with cold voice and lean on her chair and darkly stare at her.

Cara raised her eyes brows and said what do you mean. " being in business world you forget one thing that always read contracts before signing them and poor you, you didn't even take a look at the contract". Lisa said with dark evil smile which make Cara eyes widen and she quickly look at contract.

Her colour went pale and body froze after reading the contract because it's clearly saying that whenever jeon Lisa wants she can cancel the contract and then Cara have to pay the debts which is so much high that even in her lifetime she will not able to pay. And if Cara wants she also can't cancel this deal and if she will not pay her company will get bankrupt.

" YOU CAN'T DON'T THIS". Cara shouted angerly and throw the papers but hearing her loud voice Jin and Jimin blood boiled. Did she just dare to shout at their family member?
" LOW YOUR VOICE YOU LOWLIFE PATHETIC BITCH". jimin raged voice make Cara flinch badly and she widen eyes stare at them.

" why are you doing this". Cara said with gritted teeth but hearing her their eyes darken and look at her like they will kill her anytime.
" how fucking you dare to glare at our Baby. Just.how.dare.you. " Lisa jaw clenched badly and the way she said each words with dark eyes totally telling that she is so terribly angry at this moment.

Cara is bewildered for sometime but then she remembers what they are talking about. She scoffed hearing Lisa and there eyes darken in immense rage. She fucking had audacity to scoff at them. Just how dare she.

" oh that boy. What's so special about him ha that you all treating him like a baby. Maybe he wants to get in your family by acting innocent. God knows how much people he sedu----,,". Cara screamed loudly and shouted in pain when Lisa suddenly stand from her seat and chocked her hardly totally stopping the air.

Their psycho sides are raging in so much anger and rage that she fucking dare to say that's words to jeons baby. They will not leave her. Lisa hardy grip her neck and dig her sharp nails in her neck which make her throat injured and blood started to come out.

Jin and jimin are glaring at her angerly and breath heavily in rage.
" HOW DARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH". Lisa Screamed at her and pressed much force on her neck angrily. Cara eyes rolled back not getting breath and tried to free herself.

Lisa throw her on ground after totally making her breathless and glared at her with mad eyes. Cara breath heavily finally getting some oxygen and pants heavily. Jimin walk toward her and sit on her level and didn't waste a second in holding her hairs and smashed her head hardly on floor.

Cara scream at the top of her lungs and blood started to zone out from her head but jimin just lost his control and continue smashing her head in floor till she is near to loss her conscious. Jin also walk toward them and placed her heels on Cara hands and crushed her hands badly.

She is crying badly and begging for her life but they are blind to see anything and torched her brutally. She is laying in her own pool of blood. Finally after satisfying themselves they leave her and saw her unconscious and laying there like pathetic person. Jin , jimin and Lisa smirk like some psycho seeing her and Lisa called her body guards and tell them to take her hospital.

Even though they want to kill her but she is also well known personality so they just give her enough lesson for messing with them. Not like they are afraid or something but this is enough for her glaring at their baby. And if anytime needed these jeons are ready to take her life any moment.

Jungkook, yoongi,hobi and namjoon smirk creepily from there respective places because they saw the whole show live from the camera which was in Lisa office. They wanted to see that Cara suffered and felt so satisfied seeing her like this.

Jin , jimin and Lisa smirk in satisfaction after making her enough suffer and directly look at the cameras and evily smile. On the other side jeons chuckled darkly seeing them and all of them just know one thing that........

" they are psycho yandere and they just love taehyung,  little too much... And that little too much love is enough to take anyone life if someone mess with jeon's baby".

~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the book and I wanted to ask something.

You guys like jeon's moments with each other except taekook. Like in my chapter I make some jimin and namjoon moments and like in this chapter I make  how jimin also kissed Lisa and Jin cheeks.

So it's my some not so innocent readers request so i will add their little intimate moments with each others which will not with their own husbands and wives but with other family members. But taekook will not involve in theses . Taehyung and jungkook will intimate only with each other.

So in next chapter I will add this till then enjoy the book and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.5K 12
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π—€π—π—ˆπ—Œπ—π–Ώπ–Ίπ–Όπ–Ύ 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , π—π—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ—Œ π–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Όπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝖺𝗇 π—‚π—‡π–Ώπ–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ...
Mr. Normal By Golden

General Fiction

92.8K 4.5K 15
Yep! Everything's normal! Nothing to worry about here and nothing to see! It's just Mr. Normal desiring the girl next door. My, what a darling, littl...
39.7K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄œΚ™α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
43.4K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) β†’β†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...