love of mine (Taekook)

By urtotwriter

Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died... More

Author's note
Introduction
1.
2.
First achievement
3.
4.
5.
❣️
6.
7.
8.
9.
Thankyou for 1k reads😍😍
10.
11.
12.
❣️❣️
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27..
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
Queries.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

32.

6.4K 220 38
By urtotwriter

Hola 👋👋👋👋

How are you....????

I tried to clear some points in last chapters,. I hope my clarification is justified...

Let's get back to the story...

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

-----------------------------------------------_---------

What video hyung."

" just see, you will understand"

Jimin played the video. Tears were streaming down from kook's eyes , he saw how jimin slapped his alpha, how he dragged alpha out of his bed room, the look of hurt and defeat on alpha's face will haunt him all his life.

He saw how Nabi sniffed and hugged his alpha's shirt, how she confessed that she will make Jungkook hate his alpha , and yogyum his another friend was also involved in the plan.

Kook was drowning in remorse, he thought he was responsible for everything, he is the only one to blame , he should have shown a little bit of faith instead of throwing his mate out of the house,.

He wiped his tears, and stood up abruptly. He will confront Nabi and yogyum, seeing the dark look on kook's face Joon stopped him, "we will make her confess her sin" Joon said.

Kook nodded his head ,omega was in guilt and shame.
"Do you know where is tae" he asked from nobody.

When he got silence in response he got his answer.

"Where are you tae, will you forgive me, do I even deserve your forgiveness, will you ever " love me again "." He spoke inaudibly.

He went towards his room , they gave omega some space to collect his thoughts. In the meanwhile they made a plan to trap Nabi and yogyum

Jungkook kept caressing his stomach while staring at ceiling, his eyes were teary and heart was heavy like a stone kept on his chest.

" Baby, your dadda is a very good man , I always humiliated him and  this time I crossed all the limits. He loves me a lot, he will love you too. Baby please tell your dadda to comeback to me. I can't live without him, alpha please come back home, you can shout at me, fight me ,curse me, beat me ,if you want break my soul, but please come back to your omega "..

Ceiling of his room was the witness of omega's tears of agony. he kept on calling taehyung's number but the response was same that the number was switched off.

With heart heavy like a stone he closed his eyes and went into a restless sleep. He kept on turning and tossing but peace was no where near him.

It was taehyung's first day for his new job, they provide him a place to stay at the hotel itself, owner of the hotel park bogum liked the alpha for his hardwork and dedication.

Tae immediately made a soft spot in bogum's heart when he met him in daegu hotel. Taehyung was going to surprise his omega with this news , but  everything went downhill,.

This time he decided to give himself a chance, he will give his omega  space,. What he said to his omega was due to hurt, he can never leave his omega behind and move on with his life,

kook's reaction was expected upto some extent, he will return back to his omega only when he will have enough proof of his innocence..

he was still unaware of his unborn pup, otherwise he would have ran back to his omega that instant.

On the side, after coming back from kook's apartment Nabi went to meet yogyum and explained him everything,

he was so amazed with Nabi's cunningness , he never in his wild thought has idea that Nabi will betray her friends for a married alpha.

She was too obsessed with the alpha to understand that now taehyung will only hate her.

After bidding yogyum goodbye, She went to the cafe as she knows alpha was not at the apartment, she asked hana  tae's whereabouts, there she got to know nobody knows where the alpha went.

Nabi was too worried if she couldn't find the alpha everything she did will go in vain. Hana saw the look on Nabi's face and understood that something was very wrong,.

The thing is she doesn't know where the alpha is , she was also worried about tae.

Hobi is the only one who knows where tae is , he does even let hana got a hint about it.

The day passed with no information of alpha. Hana went to taekook's apartment to meet taehyung, she was unaware of all the commotion happened.

She knocked on the door.
Jin opened the door and found an unfamiliar girl standing there.she bowed to jin.

" I am here to meet taehyung, is he home."

" come inside"

Hana saw kook sitting on the couch lifeless. Jungkook gave her teary smile, he was longingly staring at the front door.

He introduced her to his hyung.

" what happened to you hyung, tae is not taking care of you."

She teased playfully.

Jungkook eyes got teary . Hana got confused,

" kook are you sick ,where is tae. He didn't came to the cafe from two days. I thought he must be at home." Jin narrated to the whole incident to her as kook was in no condition to recall everything.

Hana became furious, she knew Nabi's intentions were not good , but she will stoop this low was not expected.

She let them know about how Nabi used to visit the cafe and always gave heart eyes to the alpha, alpha was to oblivious to notice Nabi.

She even mentioned how she herself once warned the alpha , yet alpha disregarded her.( read chapter 15 to recall hana and taehyung conversation).

She also told them that Nabi visited the cafe today itself to look for omega. To hear this kook's almost lifeless body burned with rage, he was enraged with the audacity of his ex beta friend, after making his life a living hell , she was still behind his alpha,.

Taehyung was and is jungkook's alpha ,his pups father, it doesn't matter they marked eachother or not, nobody can separate them only death will do them apart.

Kook knows that taehyung is hurt ,alpha always went a mile ahead for omega's sake, he will beg on his knees , he will wait forever till the alpha has the heart to forgive him . But he will not let any b*tch to snatch his alpha.

Jin told hana and Jungkook about namjoon's plan. Hana got impressed and expressed his wish to meet certain alpha with a 148 iq.

as in queue, namjoon along with yoongi and jimin entered the apartment. They decided to make their plan in action .

jimin called Nabi

" hello Nabi how are you"

" I am fine, chim, how is kook"

" he is also fine, he has decided to divorce taehyung " jimin lied.

" Really.... I mean what" she tried to hide her excitement but failed.

The phone was on speaker, everyone present was disgusted with Nabi.

Kook was upset that the girl he treated as best friend was stabbing in his back.

"Yes, kook is too hurt, he decided to reject him after divorce. He is also planning to file a police complaint for trying to force you." Jimin stopped talking.

all the colours from Nabi's face faded , when he heard about police complaint.

She never wanted to harm tae, she knew very well if the complaint got filled alpha will be in major problem, and all the possibility of taehyung accepting him will vanish in thin air.

" hello, hello. Nabi are you there...??"

" yes , yes .... Chim give me some time. I am not yet ready to tell anyone about it. I am still mentally traumatized." She stuttered.

". Don't worry, we will explain everything, you are not alone,. Culprit should be punished." He tried to persuade Nabi to confess the truth.

" chim please some time, tae was our friend, i never knew he will attack me like this yet I have already forgiven him and I don't want him to get punished. It will hurt kook."
She faked to make his image good.

Kook felt so foolish that how easily he believed her,.

He also realised how Nabi always tried to turn him against alpha and make him believe that alpha was cheating on him with either jimin or hana and him being blind in friendship never questioned her interest in his marriage....( Read chapter 16 to recall jungkook and Nabi's conversation)

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------

So how was it....?????

Please be kind in comments, your author is a newbie, mistake are inevitable part of life...

So what do you think is their plan.????

Will they be able to trap Nabi....????

Or

Is she smart enough to save herself..????

Tell me in comments your thoughts....

One more very important question, can someone please tell me how be this beautiful like Mr. Kim taehyung...????
I mean look at him..just look at this ethereal piece of heaven...

Urtotwriter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
26.9K 1.7K 39
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
426K 15.4K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
808K 37.5K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...