Our assistant (Styles Triplet...

By Larry421

Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis sta... More

Prologue/Meet Them!
1
2 (Same Day)
3
4
5
6
7
8
10 (Short)
11
12

9

172 4 0
By Larry421

"Guys! I have something to run by you guys before I go through with this!" I chirped as I walked into Niall's house. My two friends jumped and nearly swore. I didn't think much of it. I just sat in the love chair that was in Niall's den and crossed my legs and watched them recover from their mini heart attack. "What the heck?! You could've knocked!" Niall scolded but I just smiled. "I would have knocked if we were friends. We're best friends, and I have your spare key, so why knock?" I asked and laughed at his glaring expression.

"What did you want to run by us?" Liam asked and I smiled. "I really wanted to get these men to look at me. Like what Niall told me the other day, they are crushing on me, but I want to feel more of it. Which led me to plan things out that night. I believe that Harry and Marcel likes it when I'm all good and sometimes innocent. Meanwhile, Edward really likes it when I'm naughty and rebellious. Which is what got me this job in the first place I feel like," I tell them and they were nodding along with what I was saying. "And what did you plan exactly?" "Well with what I'm thinking of wearing to this event, I wanted to have this whole night be filled with nothing but a bit of flirting and some teasing."

"I can see this going well for sure. What are you thinking of doing if this works? How are you even going to handle this?" Niall asked and I really had to think about this as I really didn't think about what I would do after this. Because they will likely catch on and it will turn into a huge negative...

"I really don't know... I guess I'll just go  with the flow with it?" I guessed with a shrug. "Just don't overdo it. It looks like you're just messing with their feelings and that is never okay," Liam says and I just rolled my eyes. "This isn't a rolling of the eyes kind of situation. If they like you and you just mess with them and tease them, then that is just really messed up. If they did that to you, then would you would feel good?" "I am not saying that I'm going to just use their emotions, but this is just a bit of a reassurance I guess. We will see what will happen," I tell him and I stand up. 

"I am going to go ahead and get a few things taken care of before I start to get ready for the event tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow," I tell them and take my leave. I get to my car and headed to the nail salon.  I  have this to do and then I am going to be getting myself waxed. I don't have a lot of hair, but I still want to be sure that there is no hair showing anywhere besides my head. I like my skin feeling smooth and I know that they like it too. 

I get to my appointment on time and when I get there, I show the front desk what I was planning on getting and he had me paired with the best since he knows who I work for. No, I don't use my position as a threat, but like I probably have mentioned before, almost of all of these companies want to appease anyone who work for the triplets and the triplets themselves. Maybe they believe that they would get a lot of good publicity if they are like this, I really don't know...

When my nails were done, I looked at them and smiled. "These look absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!" I chirped and pulled out my phone so that I can post this onto my social media. I captioned this photo with 'This is now my favorite set! @nailbeauty did me so well!' I then got up and went back to the front desk so that I could pay for the service. They tried to say that it was on the house, but I still paid and tipped my stylist. I thanked them one more time before I went to my favorite place to get waxed. 

.....
"And now it's time to get into this nice dress and get all dolled up!" I exclaimed after I got out of the shower. I went through  my usual process of drying my hair and I officially started to get ready. I started by getting the dress and I made sure to give myself a quick check in the mirror after I got the dress on. Yup... it definitely hugs the best features perfectly. I hummed  to myself happily before I walked to my closet to pick out the shoes that I have been waiting to wear. I practiced a walks of my own and I even practiced how I would walk with those rather handsome men near me. 

"And now onto the makeup!" I chirped and walked to my vanity. I started to play some music and I sang a bit loudly as I was applying the music. God if those men really do like me, then this would  mean that they have been for the entire time that I have been working for them. Maybe that is why Edward asked how I have never been in a relationship and maybe that is the main reason as to why he refused to let me off early to see that rude guy. Because he just didn't want to see me with another guy. He was actually being jealous... maybe if I pull a few tricks, then I will really be able to see the jealous sides of all of them.

After I had everything on, I got up and walked to my fully lengthened mirror and I gave myself  look over. I took a few photos and I was sure to send them over to my friends now, but I was going to post it to my socials a bit later. 

Just then, I got a phone call from  Marcel. I picked up after the second ring and I was hearing a couple of people talking in the background. Which was likely Harry and Edward. 

"Hey Louis um... the event was cancelled sadly," Marcel says and I stopped smiling. "Oh..." "But we are still grabbing you to take you out to a nice dinner! If you want that of course. We um... we know that you were hoping for this event since this is the first one that you would  be present for. The host of the event grew unwell and one of the top models got a severe injury, so he wanted to cancel for now so that he can replan things so that it would still be perfect for the viewers to watch. Especially us. He wanted to make that clear... Um... are you willing to have this dinner with us?" "Will it only be the four of us?" I asked and he was a  bit nervous to answer, but he did. 

"Sorry, we are a bit upset of the event being cancelled last minute, but um... yeah. It  will only be us for. Harry has made the reservation for after the event, but the restaurant was willing to push it forward. Is this okay with you? We don't want you to feel uncomfortable." "It's fine. At least my work won't go to waste. How far are you guys?" "We are pulling into the parking lot right now. We will meet you in the lobby," he says and I smiled again. "Will meet you down there then. Bye now~" "B-bye," he stuttered and I giggled a little before I ended the call. 

I grabbed my gold purse and  I made sure that I had everything that I would need on me before I left my home. I walked to the elevators and I called for it. I received a text from Harry and I read it as I was walking into the small square. 

Harry: I am so sorry Louis! I know that Marcel has already told you, but I still wanted to talk to you in some way about it. I know that  you were excited to be attending your very first event and for it to be cancelled in such an unprofessional way was so uncalled for. I wanted you to experience what it would be like to be attending such an event with us. I really hope that this dinner can make up for it at least a little bit, but if not, then I will be sure to keep an eye out for another invitation like this one. Again, I apologise for the inconvenience that this  has caused, but I am glad to hear that you will be joining us. We are in the lobby and we can't wait to see you! -H

I smiled and before I can even reply, the elevator dinged and the doors soon opened. I put my phone away and I stepped out. I walked into the lobby and I see them talking to one another. It made me smile seeing the three of them wearing different shades of blue suits. Edward was wearing navy blue suit, Harry sported aa nice louis blue suit, and then there was Marcel, who was wearing a royal blue suit. It was pretty cute of them to be matching in some way. 

I walked to where they stood and Edward was the first to notice. He stopped talking to Harry and he actually checked me out. I smiled and on the inside, I was high-fiving myself. He looked pretty shocked by my clothing and that had his brothers actually turn to see what has grabbed their brothers attention. When they saw that it was me, they also checked me out. 

"Wow..." Edward says first and I smiled even bigger. "You look... beautiful, but even that feels like an understatement," Harry says next. I then looked at Marcel and he was just blushing. "Y-ou... y-ou look g-go-gorgeous Louis," he then compliments and I giggled. "Thank you. It really means a lot," I tell them and looked at myself. "I feel sloppy now..." Edward say and I giggled. "Trust me, you don't. Each of you look absolutely ravishing," I tell them and hooked my arm with Harry's, who started to blush at the touch. 

"Now where are we headed?" I asked and they did eventually walk me out of the building.

.....
"So are we going to this rescheduled show?" I asked after so much silence was shared as we were at our table, waiting to be served. "Did you want to?" Marcel asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "It really depends on how big this show was..." "It wasn't that big. I mean... Kendall Jenner was in it, but I still wouldn't consider it big," Edward says and at this point, I see them just getting back to their normal selves. "Oh?" "Kendall was just doing the show because the host is a friend of hers, but that's the only reason. They just begged for us  to be there, so we agreed," Harry tells me.

"Then when we got a call as we were heading to your place to pick you up, we were then told that it was cancelled and we grew upset. Because there was so much time that was wasted. The top model getting an injury shouldn't cause a whole show to be cancelled. He should have been more prepared," Marcel says and okay... it was pretty hot to be hearing him like thiss. All serious and all strict is rather hot. 

"Now if he knew that he was under the weather before the day of the event, then it was highly unprofessional of him to drag it and make others get all ready for something that was only going to be cancelled at the last minute," Edward says and his brothers agreed. "When he told us that it has been going on for a week, we were just done with him." "Done with him?" "Meaning that we don't want to associate with him ever in the future. No deals or meetings. Nothing," Marcel says and the waiter then comes to take our order. 

"Sorry for the wait, but my name is Eren and I will be taking care of you today," the male server greeted and I only smiled faintly. Because for a place to be top notch, the wait time to be serviced is rather lacky. It took this guy 10 minutes to talk to us after all!

"Hello Eren, your greet was 10 minutes overdue. You should be here within the first 2 minutes of your guest being seated. Having us wait 10 minutes to be served is rather unprofessional and is not top tier service, don't you think?" Edward asked and the server grew embarrassed, but he is serving the triplets, so he should have been present a lot sooner with the knowledge of celebrities being in his section." "Be sure to work on that, and I will bring this up to the manager so that this doesn't happen in the future. I did not want this to happen when I made the reservation for a certain time. Work on that, alright?" Harry spoke and the server nodded and apologized again. 

"Be present, not sorry. Now, we do want a bottle of your most expensive red wine, and a glass of water each. The appetizer will be the Bacon Jam. Can you just make sure that the bacon is on the side. three of us don't eat meat. Louis, what would you like?" Marcel asked and turned to look at me. We took our turns to order our meals and the server wrote them all down before he walked away. 

The three of them then looked at me apologetically. "You really don't need to feel bad. It's completely fine. Besides, your company distracted me rather well," I said and winked. They each flushed and it made me giggle. 

Yeah... they have a crush on me...
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
66.3K 1.5K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...
18.4K 1.6K 29
✓ Completed He always had everything he wanted handed to him in silver platter, except one thing he absolutely craves for. He was in the process of b...
81.9K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...