๐Š๐„๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“

By mercywritesss

๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one

seven

88 6 3
By mercywritesss

4 days later....

Chris🤎

The ball shooting machine sounded and I caught it. Went back a bit and then I threw that bih all the way across from the field, making it arch real smooth and Sasha caught it on the other side.

"Yess that's great." she whistled. "Again."

I caught another ball and threw it again and this time it went a lil further so Sash had to run a bit. But she caught that shit beautifully before falling on the floor.

''Oh shit.'' I ran over to her to check if she was aight.

''I got it.'' she groaned a bit tryna get up.

''You aight Sha?'' I said holding out my hands to help her up. As she got up I got lost in her eyes, hoping I never had to look away again.

The tension between us was undeniably strong and it was hard for me to control myself.

''Yeah. I-I'm straight. Nice toss, C.'' she said breaking the silence and I small smiled.

''Thanks. Should we call it a day? I'm starving.'' I held my stomach and she nodded grabbing her phone.

''Yeah the team boutta start practice anyways.'' she said and we started walking off the field.

When we got to the tribunes, Kenan and Kayla was cheesing they asses off at us.

''Hey y'all.'' Sasha smiled at them and then she looked back at me.

''Why they smiling like that?'' she softly asked and I shook my head moved my shoulders up and down.

''What, y'all?'' I asked.

''Nothing. We just glad y'all getting along again.'' Kayla crossed her arms and smiled. Me and Sasha shared a small look before focusing on them again.

''How was practice, cuh?'' Kenan changed the subject.

''Light work.'' I sniffed and Sasha mugged me.

''Remind me to have you running 20 extra laps tomorrow and do more drills.'' she said and my eyes widened.

''I was playing.'' I quickly spoke. ''Yeah that's what you hoped, nigga. Come lets go cus I'm hungry.'' she slapped my arm and we all left.

''I'ma hit the showers. Meet at Zaxby's in 30?'' I spoke and Sasha nodded.

''Bet.'' I small smiled and I started walking to my car.

''Holdon cuh, lemme join you.'' Kenan jogged to my car and we got in.

I put on Get Back - Pop Smoke lowly in the car.

''So you ready for them tryouts?'' Kee asked as I pulled out campus.

''Fasho. Sasha been on my ass making sure I'm straight, so yeah.'' I bopped my head to the music.

''Yeah I'm sho. So what's up with y'all though?'' he smiled.

''We cool.'' I smiled not knowing.

''Nigga, all I did was mention her and yo ass cheesing and shit.'' I laughed and shook my head.

''See the way you be looking at her too.'' he added.

''It's that obvious?'' I licked my lips.

''Nigga a blind nigga gon notice.'' he exclaimed and I cracked up.

''You the one to talk, wassup with you and Kayla?'' I asked.

''Oh that's my shawty. She know wassup.'' he bit his lip and smiled.

''Oh word? That's you?'' I made a turn before pulling into a parking spot down the dorms.

''Yeah.'' he licked his lip.

We got out the car and I rushed upstairs taking a shower. After I dried off, I lotioned up and put on a cool lil fit. Put on some deodorant and cologne.

As soon as I picked up my phone, Sasha was facetiming me. She did that way more often now. We could talk for hours and sometime even fall asleep on the phone.

I ain't gon lie, it felt pretty good. Especially cus I knew I wanted her. And this time forreal. I just ain't know how to tell her. And honestly I felt like maybe something might fuck everything up.

So you could say I was a lil, scared.

''Sup?'' I picked up and she was looking good as fuck.

''What you think bout this fit?'' she asked posing in the camera.

I loved the fit. But I was finna have fun with this.

''Mmm, turn around.'' I twirled my finger and she turned around quick but the thang was thanging.

''Woah. Hollon turn around again.'' I screamed and she chuckled.

''What?'' she asked smiling.

''Just turn around and stop when you turned to the back.'' I said and she laughed before turning and stopping.

''Mhmm.'' I played with my lips and she started to jiggle her shit.

''Oh shh- Yesss queen.'' I quickly refrased and she busted out laughing and bent down. My eyes fell out almost.

When she turned back around, I faked like I passed out which had her folded of laughter.

I chuckled and she came back in the frame with her juicy lips.

''You hilarious, you know that?'' she said playing with her hair and I just was stuck staring at her.

''Chris.'' she yelled and I raised my brows.

''Huh?'' I exclaimed and she laughed again.

Most amazing laugh. Damn what the fuck going on wimme?

''You heard what I said?'' she held her hands on her side.

''Yeah yeah you said I'm hilarious, I know that already.'' I said quickly and she chuckled shaking her head.

''But on some real shit, what you looking so good for?'' I licked my lip. She pouted a bit and squinted her eyes.

''Whatchu mean? I always look good.'' she said and I twisted my lips. She opened her mouth a bit.

''What you tryna say I don't look good all the time?'' she checked me. ''I'm playing, I'm playing, I'm playing.'' I chuckled.

''Betta be playing.'' she looked me up and down.

''Nah but forreal tho, wassup? It's just Zaxby's.''

''Boy what you looking good for?'' she asked.

''You ain't een seen my fit yet.'' I squinted my eyes.

''Right, but I know you be putting that shit on.'' she said and the look she gave me? Y'all know.

I smiled from the side of my mouth and looked away. She chuckled and her eyes became a lil small. It was cute as fuck.

''You gon have to stop with that.'' I cleared my throat.

''Why? You got a girl?'' she asked.

''Nah, not yet.'' I looked her in her eyes.

''Mmm okay.'' she said putting on some more lipgloss.

''You gon pick me and Kayla up?'' she asked and I nodded.

''I'm on my way now. Kenan is in the lobby right now.'' I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys before leaving my dorm.

My roommate was annoying as hell, so I filed for a new dorm by myself.

''Yo Kee, c'mon.'' Kenan got up and we got in the elevator together.

''I'ma see you in a bit aight?'' I said and she nodded.

''Cool bye.'' I hung up.

Bout 10 minutes later....

''Damn this campus big as hell. And why the mens dorm further away from it?'' Sasha asked as she swapped seats with Kenan to come in the front wimme.

''Don't ask us.'' I started the car and they closed the doors.

"Sup babe." Kenan kissed Kayla on the cheek and she did the same.

Not gon lie, my whole life I been comparing my life to what could've been.

Like what if I had a relationship like Angel and Lo's? What if I just got with Sash when I had the chance?

Cus I was damn sure feeling stupid now. Her legs all oiled up and shit, accentuating her copper dark skin to glow even more than it normally did.

I wasn't showing it, but I was going crazy in my head bout her sitting next to me.

When I glanced over to her, her eyes met with mine for a mere second until she turned her head.

I wished she didn't look away but I would be distracted so it was for the best.

It was a quiet ride cus Zaxby's was like 10 minutes away from campus.

After we got out and ordered our food, we sat down in a booth. Sasha and me was next to each other both minding our business on our phones. My arm was laid on the back of the booth and Sasha sat close to me.

I felt eyes on me, so when I looked up I saw Kenan and Kayla cheesing at us.

''What?'' I asked and Sasha looked up in curiosity.

''Nothing. It's just cool to see y'all cool again.'' Kayla spoke and I chuckled.

''Mmm.'' Sasha sounded and I shook my head.

''You ready for  tryouts, bruh?'' Kenan asked, to which I nodded.

''I think so. This one been giving me endless drills, so I'm prolly good.'' I said looking at Sasha and she squinted her eyes at me.

''Them drills is what got you back in shape. So negro, be happy.'' she said and I chuckled.

''I have a question.'' Kayla asked out of nowhere. ''Did y'all plan on matching today?'' she cheesed.

''Match-'' I cut myself off, realizing we was matching indeed. Sasha let out a chuckle.

''Nah. We didn't.'' she answered and Kayla and Kenan exchanged looks again.

Soon the worker called for us to pick up our food and I went.

"This shit bussin." I hummed eating my fries.

"Lemme have some." Sasha said and I gave her a blank stare, blinking a few times, before continuing my food.

"C'mon Chris." she stammered and I hummed again.

"Huh?" I said and she mugged me.

I felt bad so I slid my plate to her side and she gained a giddy smile on her face.

"Thanks CDot." she said so cutely.

"No prollem Sha." I said snatching my shit back after she took a couple fries and stuffed her mouth.

"Aye look at my bwoy." Kenan said getting up.

When I looked at the entrance, it was Ty and a bunch of niggas. Then I looked at Sasha and she saw him as well.

They made eye contact and I was getting tight.

Then Sasha looked at me and before I knew it she was moving closer to me.

She grabbed my left hand and put it around her shoulder, while she kept exchanging looks between me and him.

Oh so now you using me to make ole boy jealous? Fuck no.

Kayla turned her head and saw him standing there.

I snatched my arm back and got up outta there.

Got me all the way fucked up. The minute I think she don't only think about herself, she shows me she still the same selfish ass girl.

I went into the car and a second passed before I heard a soft knock on the door and to my surprise, it was Kayla.

I unlocked the door and she got in.

"You good?" she asked and I nodded.

"You don't gotta lie Chris." she spoke and I dry laughed.

"I'm fine don't worry. She still the same." I scoffed.

"I don't get why though. Ty did her wrong twice." Kayla stated.

"Sasha is just.. sum else." I shook my head.

"I gotta head back but, keep yo head up okay?" she spoke and I nodded leaning my head against the window.

My phone started ringing and it was Angel and Lo.

"Wasssupp CDot." Lo exclaimed and my entire look showed I was not inna mood for a fucking call.

"You aight, Chris?" Angel asked worried and I just shook my head.

"I love y'all but I'm really not inna mood to talk right now." I simply said and they nodded.

"Call back when you can bro." Lo said and I nodded.

"But Angel?" I said and she came in the cam.

"Yeah?" she answered.

"Lo got real lucky with you, cause I'm getting bout sick and tired of yo friend bruh." I shrugged and she nodded.

"I'll talk to her." she said and I dry laughed.

"Bet."

vote and comment💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 145K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
5.9K 354 12
๐–  ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ค๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฅ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ.....................
55.8K 2K 21
"๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ. ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." - ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ