My Lovely Husband

By Myhearttellsastory

Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

2.1K 95 5
By Myhearttellsastory

Hii everyone...
How are you all doing.
Here's another update.
Hope you all enjoy 💜💚.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Taehyung right now is taking lecture in the university when few students start making anonmous comments on him. He stop explaining things and look at the back of the class only to met with the backbenchers laughing.

" Will you like to tell me what's so important than the lecture Mr Ron?" He asks glaring at the particular student.

The said boy try to stop laughing but get up and look at Taehyung with creepy eyes.

" Well professor Kim we got to know that you're getting engaged..?" He asks .

Taehyung frown and look at him to elaborate what he's trying to say here .

" What's your point here ?" He asks him .

The boy look at his friends who give him thumbs up and wink at him , he then look at Taehyung.

" Is it true then that you're marrying the Jeon Jungkook....?" Taehyung clench his fist and try to calm down.

" With whom I got involved with is none of your business....you all come here to study not to gossip about anyone's life ... please concentrate here on the board or I'll have to give you detention" he cleared it out and other students laugh at the boy who got angry but sit down.

His friend also male fun of him hurting his ego , he look at Taehyung's back , " You're going to pay for this ..." He whispered and broke the paint brush in his hand.

The university soon got over as Taehyung pack his things and starrt walking outside, Jimin still doesn't come back but he'll be before the day of engagement.

As he's walking out of the gate his phone rang and a big smile comes on it . He pick it up and wait for the other to greet .

Hey baby ..

" Hi Koo...what are you doing...?"

Taehyung asks walking on the other side of the road waiting for the taxi to go home. As he doesn't brought car .

Nothing..just had a conference today..just ended it .

" That's great.. I hope it goes well"

Jungkook hums and Taehyung stop a taxi and sat inside.

What are you doing... I'm thinking you're over with the university right ...are you going home?

" Yeah..just going back...Had your lunch?"

No ... I... I want to talk to you before ordering something...

" Koo  .you shouldn't skip your lunch .. and start having meals on time..now call your secretary and order something for yourself ok...I'm here " .

Ok..ok..but I want my wifey to come soon and start taking care of me... I want you to spoil ne too..

Taehyung giggle loudly and then got shy thinking not much time left when they'll be married.

" I'll make sure to spoil you...so much my hubby but right now take care of yourself because I don't want my husband to look skinny on the engagement day "

Skinny.. seriously have you seen Jeon Jungkook the hottest and sexiest man on Forbes... and you're calling me skinny..come on wifey I'm full of muscles which you like to feel a lot..though if you want a live show I could give you one...

Taehyung imagine Jungkook without short and shook his head to stop nasty thoughts .

" Ok...ok.. Mr muscle man , I'll call you soon ok.. I just reached home and have your lunch and drink lot of water too.. don't forget to take vitamins... bye... love you hubby"

Bye baby... love you very much...you to take care ok.

Taehyung step out of the taxi and paid the driver before walking to his home .

As Taehyung close the door behind him he met with Seokjin and his mom are in deep conversation that they didn't even notice him.

He walk to them and stand behind to sneak at the catalogue they both are discussing about.

" What are you guys looking for?" Mrs Kim and Seokjin flinch and look at Taehyung with shock eyes.

" God..taebear , atleast make a sound when you come we almost got a heartattack..." Seokjin scolds him making Taehyung giggle. He sat in front of the couch and ask them again.

" Oh this nothing..we are looking for the outfits for your engagement day , you also select one for yourself too ok...." Tae hums as Mrs Kim went to get something. Seokjin shows Taehyung the outfit but Tae doesn't like any of it .

" Hyung....they all are nice but not like eye catching.." he whines as he took a look at the photo of the outfit that Seokjin suggest.

" Don't worry we still have two days ...oh by the way Mrs Jeon called and said that Jungkook going to come in the evening to pick you up as you both have to go for choosing the rings for engagement...so don't forget to get ready.." Taehyung sat there trying to recall the conversation with Jungkook.

"  How can he forgot to tell me this... I have to check papers too..." He signs and left upstairs to his room and start doing his work . Checking the students test assignments and grading them then putting it to the online remarks . So much work .

In the other hand Jungkook also got busy with his meetings as he have to complete his work early today because he have to go to shopping with his wifey. He's hoping Taehyung doesn't get angry as he forget to tell him about this but his mom called kims to tell them .

As he's going through the emails then a knock make him look up , he said come on and Jennie came smiling looking at his brother.

" Oppa...are you done with your work , I came to see if you're done or not " she says as she sat in front of him after giving him a hug .

" Yeah..Jen.. almost done , are you also coming with me and Taehyung for the shopping?" He asks hoping to get a nobas answer. Don't get him wrong he loves to spend time with his sister but he want to be alone with Taehyung.

" Don't pout oppa ...you enjoy your time with your wifey as I'm not coming.. I just stop by as I'm done with my shoot so thought of saying hii to you... and here the list of things you need to shop for me to..so please don't forget anything now I'm leaving bye .see you at Home" she left without letting Jungkook said anything giving him a big ass list of things.

" Goddd....why.." he whines and Huff in frustration. That's his sister loves to annoy him knowing he doesn't like to shop much .

" That little monkey.. always finding ways to frustrate me.." He got done with his work around 6 in the Evening. And soon took his leave from the office before getting inside his car and driving to Taehyung's home telling his driver to take a off .

He drove but stop in the middle and step out to enters a flower shop greeting the lady behind the counter.

" What would you like to have sir?" She asks politely as he take a look around the different types of flowers.

" Um .. I need two bouquets of flowers" the lady come forward and start showing him different flowers.

" Can I ask for whom you are taking these?" Jungkook smiles as Taehyung's happy face comes in his mind.

" One for my fiance and other for my mother in law" he answer and then the lady comes back with two beautiful bouquet of flowers.

" This one will be great for your mother in law and these for your fiance " she gives him that and he left with two bouquets.

He drove to Kim house and stop the car . Now standing in front of the main door he rings the bell and wait for someone to open the door and soon Mrs Kim open the door.

" Oh dear... welcome.. come inside son, how are you and your parents?" She asks him as Jungkook greet her by touching her feets.

" Everyone is ok Aunty... and these beautiful flowers for you .." he gives them to her making her aww .

" Aww.. thank you so much son.. these are beautiful you sit while I come with some snacks you must be tired right... Taehyung is getting ready I'll call him " she left without giving him chance to say anything back.

He sat there thinking where the other family members went. But soon heard sound of heels and look towards the stair . And there he knows he will not be able to stop himself until the wedding day because Kim Taehyung is a sin he wants to commit everytime he saw him looking so gorgeous and ethereal.

" Mom...did you saw my handbag I've bought last week..I'm not able to find it ?" Taehyung unknown to Jungkook coming towards him wall down looking for his mom but his attention is on the bracelet he's trying to lock on his wrist. But a hand pull him towards the hard chest and he look up to found the one for whom his heart beats for.

" Hey baby .. you're looking so gorgeous" Jungkook whisper and peck his lips bringing him out of daze.

" When did you came ?, Am I late ...Koo..you could have called me , mom also doesn't tell me you have came ?" He start babbling but a soft pair of lips stop him in the middle and Jungkook pull him towards himself more . Taehyung try to match the pace but moan softly as the other bite his lips . As they both going to deepen the kiss voice of Mrs Kim bring them out of trance and Jungkook immediately ran towards the couch sitting as if he's not eating his fiancee lips just now.

Taehyung too clear his throat and look at himself in the phone camera making himself look presentable.

" Oh tae you're ready...come sit down let Jungkook eat something before you both leave for shopping" Mrs Kim says as she keeps the snacks in the table with tea.

" It's okay. Aunty , I think we should leave otherwise it'll take more time for shopping and Jennie already given me a long list to shop for her too ...but next time I'm not going to leave before eating your tasty snacks...." Jungkook says as he stood up and touch Mrs Kim feets .

" Ok ..just because you're getting late otherwise I will not let my soon to be son in law leave without eating anything... and one more thing mister..it's mom for you ok .." she says with a stern voice but then laugh and pull Jungkook into a hug .

" Take care each other both of you.. and Taehyung don't trouble my son in law much ok..." Tae pouts as he complian his mom forgot him after meeting Jungkook.

" Well my this son bought me beautiful flowers...how could I not give him my attention now shoo ..." They both left and Jungkook open the car's door for Taehyung to sit . Tae sat inside with a prominent pout on his face making Jungkook chuckle.

" What happened baby...why you're so quite huh?" He asks as he drove with one hand while from other he hold Taehyung's who's still not looking at him.

" You're bad" he just state and Jungkook think did he done something wrong.

" But why ..?" He question.

Taehyung glare at him before looking outside.

" You gave mom a bouquet of flowers but forgot about me ...." He whispered but Jungkook heard him.

" Aww . How could I forget my wifey ...look at the back" he says and just like a light Taehyung look back at the seat and found a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

" Beautiful flowers for beautiful" he says and kiss the back hand of Tae's.

Taehyung giggle and said yes before smelling the fragrance of the flower.

" Thank you Koo..." He says and kiss on his cheek making Jungkook smile brightly.

" Well there's another surprise too..." Tae frown and ask what then Jungkook pull out another bouquet from behind with his other and present it in front of him.

" Oh ..my god.  You just didn't bought the chocolate covered strawberries..." He says excitedly.

" Oh yes .. I did for my cute wifey who loves strawberry a lot right my strawberry"
He wink at him and Taehyung took the bouquet.

Taehyung eyes fill with tears as he look at the man he loves ves so much but this man shows him how to love someone without any conditions.

" Koo...stop the car " Jungkook look at him in confusion but still park at the side road .

Taehyung then pull away his seat belt and in a second he sat on Jungkook's lap before pulling him into a kiss . He mold his lips with other's letting him know by it how much he left ve him and appreciate his gifts .

Jungkook comes out of shock and then hold him by his tiny waist and start kissing with same passion. Forgetting they are still on the highway but the only thing they could think about right now is each other lips and those fast beating hearts of their.

Taehyung being the first one to pull away but Jungkook just left a long peck on his glistening lips .

" Damm..babe if I know this how will I'm going to get return gift I would bough you these everyday..  " Taehyung whines and hig him try to stable his breaths.

" Let's go hmm.." they both then drove to the mall where they'll be shopping for their engagement ring . But they didn't notice a car is following them from the starting.

Who it could be ?

Is a danger waiting for them ?

---------------------------------------------------
So here's another update.
See you all in next chapter.
Till then take care.
And keep smiling 😊.
Purple you all 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759K 40.2K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
708K 40.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
81.2K 6.5K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
276K 11.3K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...