Murder Mystery - H.S

By angelhazs

He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 *
20*
21
22
23*
24
25
26*
27*
28
29*
30*
31
32*
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39*
40*
42
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49*
50*
51
52
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59*

41

1.9K 54 69
By angelhazs

Juliet.

Feeling kisses all over my shoulder, I hummed as Harry's hand pushed back my hair, knitted through my curls, and his lips pressed against my neck and ran down my shoulder. I shifted in bed. " Morning," Harry whispered—wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to his chest—by back-hitting it.

Turning around in the bed— I looked up at Harry, his eyes flying down on me. "Morning." I smiled.

I was mesmerized by the alluring hue of green that filled his eyes as I stared into them. " Boyfriend," I whispered and his eyes were still on me. His radiant smile lit up the room, warming my heart, and exuded pure joy.

Harry laughs. His laughter rang in my ears like a tune and made me happy from head to toe. I can't believe he's my boyfriend. Despite everything, we managed to make it through in our bubble, away from danger. He squeezed my waist, his hands running up my body, hands floundering around aimlessly.

" Yours." He whispered swiping his finger across my face questioning, "How are you feeling?" while harshly swallowing. "Your cheeks are a little red, baby; does it hurt?"

I shake my head. Harry's green eyes darted all around. The room was painted in a vivid, warm palette by the sun's dazzling rays as they peaked through the curtains and exploded into the space of his room.

God, the sun was shining in all the perfect places, making him look stunning. I'm overjoyed that he's mine. that I can be everything to him. The room was flooded with sunlight, which cast a brilliant glow in every little crevice. His features were emphasized by the sun's warm rays as they stroked his face, giving him a luminous glow.

Harry's skin seemed to radiate with a natural luminosity as if he were illuminated from within. His rosy skin glowed by the sunlight dancing over his cheeks, and a soft shadow was created just beneath his lashes. It was as if the sun itself couldn't resist basking in his beauty, as if the room itself was floundering in the sun's embrace. It was a scene that brought peace and happiness to my heart.

Harry lunges forward, holding my jaw with his hands, and kisses me. I whimper again into his mouth and pull myself closer—Harry's mouth making me dizzy all over. He withdraws, murmuring.

"Do you work today?"

" No." I grinned and shook my head, "I'm all yours today."

" Good." He pushes my hair behind my ears, smirking. "Good. I want to take you out—on a proper date."

My smile grows even larger, my heart skips a beat. "Where are we going?" I queried. "And what time?"

"It's dinner—and then I have something else planned, but that's a surprise." I grin once again as I cup his face and kiss him all over. His cheeks, his forehead, the corner of his mouth, until I'm climbing up his body to give him one last kiss. Harry's whole face was flushed and he looked away, thinking and I just wished I could read his thoughts.

Are they about me? Are they good—or bad? God this feeling of wanting someone so badly makes me sick

Harry adjusts his head on the cushion my hands on either side of his head, his hands seem to be drawn to my thighs like a magnet. The blanket falls to my waist, sending goosebumps through my entire body.

"Your tattoos are one of my favorite things about you," I say, sitting up on Harry's torso and running my hands up his chest feeling the roughness of his broad body underneath my fingertips. " The art is so pretty. You are art." I murmured, glancing at his face. Harry smiles, a dimple forming on his cheeks.

" Yeah?" I nod. "What else do you like about me?" Harry asks amusement all over his tone. My whole body heats up, and Harry's hands run up my thighs, squeezing it, pulling on the band of my underwear, and letting it snap back to a place—a whine escaping my lips, to which he noticed immediately, delighted.

I cupped his face and marveled at the vivid green. "Your eyes. That's my favorite; it's so pretty. So bright— feel so powerful." Harry doesn't say anything as I continue. "Your lips. So soft and perfect—made just for me, right?" I muttered.

"Just for you, pretty girl," he hums, tucking one of his lips up into a smile. " Kiss me then." Humming I raised an eyebrow. " If that's one of your favorite things kiss me, Juli." I pressed my lips against him; it was a quick, passionate kiss. Pulling away, Harry groans, his hands sliding to the back of my head and knitting in my hair, pulling me back towards him.

I laugh between kisses, gasping for air. Harry smiles as he hears my laughter and our kiss breaks. "M' so obsessed with you, Jesus." I crushed my bare breast into his and heard him wretch loudly throughout. "Have me fucking thinkin' about you all the damn time."

I mutter, "Good," and lay my head on his chest while Harry covers our naked body with the blanket, putting an arm over me. "Because all I can think about is you."

His arms felt like safety, a place I never wanted to leave. I close my eyes and let it all take me while Harry kisses the side of my head. Now that I'm dating my first boyfriend, a man I never thought I'd date, I find myself wanting nothing more than to be close to him.

A knock on the door has me groaning, hugging Harry a little tighter—his smell wrapping around me. He smiles encircling my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"God, I can't wait until the girls get to sleep in." Chuckling, I fluttered my eyelashes open, looking at Harry. He was flipping us over, so my back was on the bed, he was dragging himself off the bed, bending down, tossing me one of his shirts. I put it on, covering my body.

After pulling on some sweatpants, Harry opens the door. "Hungry daddy!" Marsey strolls in first, walking inside.

"Good morning to you too, Petal." Azri walks inside, giggling. Harry picks her up and kisses her cheeks as soon as she enters the room. Marcey notices me heading for the bed.

" Juliet!" She screams and crawls up onto me, encircling my neck with her tiny arms. "Goodness gracious! Good morning, Star Love. How are you?" She was smiling, sitting on my stomach, and well basically as excited as a little kid can get.

" Good! I slept with my teddy bear"

" Oh wow." Harry jokingly throws Azri onto the bed, to which she giggles and crawls in my direction. " Juliet!"

I spread my arms wider and hugged her back. "And my star girl—how did you sleep?"

Harry pulls Azri away from me and wraps her in his arms as she giggles, "Good." She lays on the bed giggling.

They made me feel happy, and their laughter warmed my heart. It was like a beautiful melody playing in my heart, making every moment feel lighter and brighter.

Being happy is a state of pure bliss, where the world feels like a magical place and my heart is overflowing with excitement.

I laughed and pulled Marcy down as well, "Let's go night and night," Harry says covering us all with the thick clean blanket. " No!" Marcey yells first. "Daddy!" she whines " I'm not sleepy."

"Oh, but it's still early." He cries back, and I chuckle pretending to doze off. "Your body needs to sleep to grow into a big, beautiful girl."

In contrast to Harry and I, who were awake for the majority of the night, they had more than enough sleep because their bedtime was early. Once we entered the shower, it was just another steamy moment for us as our bodies rubbed against each other until I became too sensitive and cried into his arm. I needed some time before we had sex again, but even after that, I was still feeling incredibly warm and close to him.

" No! Juliet, no sleep." She touches my cheeks, and as I open my eyes, I see her pouting. Azri, who was cuddling up to Harry, genuinely appeared to be cool with the idea. She had her back on his chest and her head on his arm. Harry comfortingly slid his hands up and down her arm.

"Five minutes, Star Love, and then we can make pancakes, and I'll sneak in some ice cream." Marceline gasps, and nods quickly,

"Five minutes." She shrugs, closing her eyes, and I peek over her head at Harry. He was watching me with a smile, and his hands reached for mine over the girls.

To my surprise, they both managed to fall asleep within five seconds without me or Harry pestering them, our hands interlocked.

This is what I was missing—what I needed.

After an hour or so, they were both awake. Me and Harry got out of bed with time, and as we brushed our teeth together, we were now downstairs, both girls sitting on the couches watching cartoons while Harry and I made breakfast.

"Do you want eggs or bacon?" Harry turns to face me while the refrigerator is wide open. His tattoos caught my attention as my eyes ran up his naked body. His gray sweat hanging low, the band of his underwear showing.

Catching on to me, he looked amused, his lips rolling into a smirk. "Mhm, baby?" I blinked at him and muttered.

"Bacon, please. Eggs make me feel yucky sometimes." Harry chuckles and shakes his head.

"Eggs are good for you." His stern expression was like a storm gathering in their eyes—a lightning strike that gave you chills. It spoke volumes without uttering a single word.

"Awh yeah, whatever." I smile, rolling my eyes as I flip the girls' heart-shaped pancakes.

"M' serious."

"When are you not?" He drew nearer to me, grasping my waist, and planted a kiss on my lips while I teased him.

I hum while letting him consume me and closing my eyes. Pulling away, I slackly gaze at him as his lips once more brush mine. I groan and softly giggle, and Harry does the same.

His face was rosy when he pulled away, and he kissed my neck and cheeks gently.

" Daddy! No kissing Juliet." Pulling away, I turned my head to look at Marcey; she was stomping inside, arms crossed over her chest.

"Why not, Petal?" He scoops her up and throws her into the air. As soon as Azri enters, the kitchen is filled with laughter.

"Because I said so."

Giggling I pick up Azri and ask, "Do you agree? Do you think Daddy should drop?" She nods and smiles at me.

" Yes!" Her eyes have a certain sparkle that makes me want to always look at her. " You sick." To admire—even though I haven't known her for long, I just wanted her to stay small forever. Their infectious grin and contagious, cheerful attitude are irresistible. They seem to emit a particular aura that makes those who are fortunate enough to be in their presence happy.

" I'll get sick huh?" I laughed. Harry's allowing me to be in their lives has made me forever grateful. Harry was looking at us while holding his daughter on his hip when I turned to look at him. " Then I guess no kissing daddy, can't get sick right now."

They both grinned—Marceline squeezing Harry's face with a loud giggle. He pushes her hands away and kisses his cheeks and hair, her laugh only getting louder. "Oh— oh," I looked down at Azri.

Harry takes one step towards me and traps me in his arms, pulling Azriela towards him and giving her kisses just like Marceline. " You can't get sick silly." Harry grins. " And I won't stop kissing Juli," he leans toward me and plants a simple—sweet kiss on my lips.

The girls gasped, and I laughed pulling away. "Daddy like Juliet." They both say in a teasing little voice— sassiness behind Marcey.

" Who taught you that?" Harry laughs pinching his daughter's cheeks playfully. She shrugs and looks away. " Daddy, can we go to ballerina class?"She asks instead.

" It's closed this month, Petal," They frown but they don't get to think about it for a long time Harry asks. "Are you ready to eat, girls?" I nodded at Harry while the girls took this opportunity to yell. Setting them down on the ground, they run over to the table. I laughed watching them, with Harry catching me off guard when he kissed my jaw.

"You look happy?" He spoke softly on my skin, sending goosebumps through my entire body. He was right. I am happy, I'm so happy that it feels fake. Feels like a fever dream I never want to escape. Harry turns us around till my back hits the counter and he kisses my skin. " Pretty thing." I was still just wearing his long T-shirt with no pants.

"I am," I mumbled, leaning back to examine his face. His glowing eyes and a sparkling smile lit up the room. His rosy-hued cheeks showed the ecstasy that was bursting up within him. "Why wouldn't I be happy?"

He shrugs and presses a single quick kiss to my lips, hands running up my ass and squeezing it, ignoring my question. "Let's go eat."

He took our plates, and I got the twins and gave them matching kids' green plates before returning to get their orange juice. They started eating right away, and Harry placed a bowl of cherries in front of me.

I exhaled, giving him a cheeky smile as I turned to face him. "Are you happy? I abruptly asked.

"This day just can't get any better."

"Almost ready?" He questioned me while adjusting the cuffs of his button-up shirt as he returned to the room.

In the mirror, I look into his eyes. He was dressed in his typical pink button-up with a couple of the buttons undone, but what made this feel special was that he matched the clothes to mine.

My entire dress was pink and fell just above my thighs. With its delicate lace accents and beautiful form, it resembles a cascading waterfall of elegance. It perfectly combines refinement and allure. The chest material was entirely laced, and the lace was quite fine.

Another tattoo I recently got was wrapped around my thighs and had flowers all around it, resembling a bracelet with leaves. "I am," I muttered as I saw him walk up behind me and kiss my neck.

The chills send shivers down my spine, making every hair stand on end. I feel tingly with anticipation as a result of the exhilarating sensation. I smiled forward. "I just need to add some lipstick, and I'm all set."

Harry's hands encircled my waist and squeezed it. His breath caught in his throat. His hands ran down my body and slapped my bare ass as my dress rose. " Stop." I giggled, laughter erupting from my body.

Turning around to face him, I grinned, amused by his expression. He bit his lower lip and gripped my jaw, moving towards my cheeks and squeezing them together until my lips pulled.

Harry leans in and gives me a long, passionate kiss. It's like a lovely symphony of honey and warmth, I hummed, obsessed with the smell of him.

A smooth, creamy scent that envelops me like a warm blanket. It gives me a sense of ease and delight while being an ideal form of sensory indulgence.

"You smell good," he murmured between kisses, and I laughed, pulling away.

"What's so funny?" He pinched my waist while raising an eyebrow.

"I was thinking the same thing about you." Harry's eyes flash with mischief, and his lips twist into a teasing smile, I muttered inconveniently. His smile is contagious; I can't help but smile along with him.

He muttered, "Oh Yeah?" I nodded in agreement. Harry had a delectable blend of sweet allure and gruff charm. My senses are captivated by the smell, and it makes an impact that lasts. An aura that draws me in.

If I died right here, I wouldn't even be mad.

"We should leave before I decide to stay in and fuck you all night."

I wiped my red lipstick under his lips, cupping his face. "That sounds like an amazing idea to me," I murmured, Harry's hands running up my body and under my dress.

He groans and lays his head on my shoulder. "I fuckin' adore it when you wear a dress, it drives me insane." I chuckled and leaned in to kiss his cheeks, knowing that it would leave a mark but not caring.

I wanted people to know he was taken. That he's mine. My boyfriend—mine. The person I get to kiss whenever I want and who knows my body better than anybody else in the world is the one I get to wake up to every morning.

I muttered, "Let's go, baby," as I felt his hold on my body tighten and the chill of his rings run down my spine. "You can't call me baby and think I'll be okay; think I'll just go out now." My heart flooded with joy as I laughed. I leaned back and grabbed my purse. "Come on, baby, I want to see what this date is all about."

"Well, first of all, you need a jacket—I don't want you to get sick on me. God knows how annoying you can get." Grinning, he walks towards our closet, pulling out a jacket.

It was a straightforward black jacket with a few buttons, yet it nonetheless complemented my attire. I took it out of his hands and put it on my body, and the warmth made me feel better right away. "Are the girls sleeping?

He hums, "Yeah, read them bedtime stories—they send you kisses, and the babysitter should be in the living room or somewhere in the house."

Harry opened the garage door, and immediately I felt the chill seep into my bones. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. My skin began to flush with goosebumps from the chilly air, making me long for some more warmth.

I can only imagine the temperature outdoors if the garage felt chilly. Even though a dress wasn't appropriate for the weather, I didn't care. When I was wearing a dress, I felt the most attractive. Walking towards his black car—he unlocks it and opens the passenger side, letting me slide in first.

He slipped into the driver's seat and asked, "Do you want to put on some music?" He asks, catching my eyes as he places a hand on my headrest and backs out of the car.

He had a curl over his eye, and the small light that was supporting us made his eyes glitter. I hummed, still staring at him. He was beautiful; there was no denying that.

Breaking out of my trance I pair my phone to the Bluetooth device and go through my music to find something I like. K. by Cigarette after sex—starts plays, Harry's entire demeanor changes.

He was tapping his fingers against the wheel and lowering one of them towards my thighs, simultaneously driving me completely wild.

I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back
We were sitting down in a restaurant waiting for the check
We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached
But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then

He softly sings to himself, and I look in his direction. His voice had an otherworldly, ethereal quality to it. He gripped my thigh as the room's background music played.

Kristen, come right back
I've been waiting for you
To slip back into bed
When you light the candle

And on the Lower East Side, you're dancing with me now
And I'm taking pictures of you with flowers on the wall
Think I like you best when you're dressed in black from head to toe
Think I like you best when you're just with me
And no one else

As we passed the city, its dazzling lights sent a mesmerizing glow across the night sky. There was a flurry of activity on the streets, and both people and cars were there. The neon signs and flickering streetlights created an eye-catching scene that made you like you entered a colorful paradise.

Kristen, come right back
I've been waiting for you
To slip back in bed
When you light the candle

Under the glittering lights, the city seemed to come to life. The scene left me in amazement at the beauty that can be found in the everyday moments of traveling through a city with dazzling lights. It made my heart skip a beat.

Harry looks up and smiles at me after realizing that I am watching him as each lyric comes from his lovely lips. "Gonna stare at me or sing with me?" He asks, grasping my hands and intertwining our fingers while kissing my knuckles.

"I can't sing." I laughed—Harry leaning forward and turning up the radio, even though it was a slow song, somehow made it sound like it was the world's best song with his voice.

And I'm kissing you lying in my room
Holding you until you fall asleep
And it's just as good as I knew it would be
Stay with me, I don't want you to leave

I chuckled as I ran my hand through his hair, feeling the silky curls beneath my fingertips, and uttered the final few phrases as a vein on his neck protruded.

Kristen, come right back
I've been waiting for you
To slip back in bed
When you light the candle

Harry grinned when he heard my voice; his smile was contagious. "Atta girl." He turns down the music and holds my attention. "Fuckin amazing."

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Are we almost there?" I questioned it because as soon as we left the city, the roads became darker and darkness surrounded us, creating an unnerving calm. The next song began, bringing a mellow tone to the vehicle and reverberating through the silence with the sound of the loud engine.

Looking at the sunroof that remained closer the bright moon's soft light barely reached the path, but still brought the comfort I wanted.

The moon, though, was gorgeous as usual. My breath was taken away just by looking at the beautiful moon as it appeared and cast its ethereal brightness. The moon seemed to be gracefully suspended in the heavens like a heavenly pearl.

The road stretched out endlessly, with no signs of life or companionship in sight. It served as an eerie reminder of the isolation that might be encountered on a lonely, dark road.

"Desperate already, baby?" I hum with a smile. "Are you going to take me to a place where I won't be found, kill me, and then dump my body there?"

"Jesus, Juliet." Harry's voice was harsh; I laughed, a giggle bubbling out of my red lips. "Why on earth would you say that?

"I mean, you are a..." After clearing my throat, I turn to gaze at the moon once more. It seems to be following us, no matter how quickly Harry is driving. "You are a killer."

"I would never kill you, though. Rather die for you."

I scowl turning my head in his direction. "You would die for me?" My nightmare quickly popped into my consciousness. Remembering how Harry died. It's a nightmare that I hope to never experience again in the real world.

The thought of Harry dying was like a dark cloud looming overhead, casting a shadow of fear and uncertainty. I get a knot in my stomach and a shiver down my spine at the thought of him being gone. It irked me. It's a sensation that seizes my heart and causes me to worry constantly. I hope I never have to go through it. The fear of losing someone you care about serves as a potent reminder of the close bond and high regard you have for them.

Losing Harry would probably hurt more than losing my mother did. I naturally lost myself when Mom passed away—physically, intellectually, and spiritually. And that was for a woman I despised with all my heart, a woman who was murdered right in front of my young, innocent eyes.

It's scary how fast Harry became someone important. How fast Harry went from someone I was worried about to someone I wanted to protect.

And I never want to protect anyone. I grew up learning that if I put others before myself, I would eventually die.

It's true. I'm so consumed by other people's problems and other people's lives that I forget to think about mine, my problems, and my mental health. I forget that I'm a person, and I deserve to be taken care of as well.

"What makes you think I wouldn't die for you?" He asks back—his question feels different. Felt as though it had come from a place that I had never been. It felt as though he had just unlocked a new vulnerability for me.

"Don't do that for me." I shake my head—my head spinning with thoughts and insecurities. "You have children."

"And I know if I were to die one day, they would be in great care." I stay silent. Was he talking about me? I wouldn't think twice about becoming those daughters' guardians if Harry died one day. Not only do I care about them and value them greatly, but I also don't want them to endure any more suffering than they already have.

"Do you trust me?" All of a sudden, the query sounds vulnerable. My thoughts were scattered throughout my head like a maze of perplexity. I fought to make sense of the internal confusion as I looked for clarity in the haze.

"With every bone in my body. Every choice felt like a maze, with every option leading to further ambiguity, even with his words. My thoughts seemed to be playing a never-ending game of hide-and-seek, leaving them confused and disoriented.

"Don't think too much about it, pretty girl; I don't plan on dying anytime soon." I laughed and grinned.

"You better not."

"Yes, ma'am." I moved his hands away while still giggling as Harry pulled up to a parking spot.

I don't have much chance to ask any questions as Harry steps out of the car and makes its way towards me. He extended his hands to me, and when I took them with my own, I felt heated all over. Harry says as he closes the door behind me and clasps my hands, "God, you're freezing."

I tremble. My spine tingled as the frigid breeze sliced through the air. To stave off the piercing cold, I lean closer to Harry.

I kept my eyes on the building; the inside looked completely dark—it was like the building was on a cliff—the city below us. We were welcomed inside by a stinging heat, which I was glad to feel.

"Good evening; do you have a reservation?" The woman across from me asked. Her long brown hair was pulled back from her face in a long tail; she appeared youthful and was probably still a student.

Harry hums, "By the name, Mr.Styles." The host types on her computer and smiles.

"Yes, of course. Please follow me." My eyes were darting all over the place as we moved. The interior is a symphony of refined design and impeccable taste. You are welcomed by a spacious entrance that is decorated with exquisite artwork and a glittering chandelier that provides a cozy warmth as soon as you enter the building. The dining area is adorned with plush velvet seating, beautifully set tables, and soft ambient lighting that creates an intimate and inviting atmosphere. The attention to detail is evident in every corner, from the carefully selected decor to the polished marble floors. It is an elegant setting that creates the ideal atmosphere for a memorable dining experience.

Harry pulled the chair for me and pushed me in. He then sat down in front of me with his back to the window, and that's when I first noticed the incredibly stunning view.

"Oh, my god." I smile as I take in the spectacular scenery of the city beyond the window. displaying a mosaic of colossal buildings, busy streets, and a sea of sparkling lights. It's a mesmerizing sight that captures the vibrant energy and beauty of urban life.

"Harry, this is beautiful." A dimple appears on the side of his cheeks when he smiles. He runs his tongue over his lips nodding.

"I'm glad you like it, pretty girl." My cheeks felt like they were about to burn off as I turned to face him.

A second woman enters and places two glass cups on the table before pouring wine into mine and Harry's. I smile tenderly at Harry "Thank you"

"Thank you." I smile, and Harry smiles right back.

"Anytime, baby." I wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him like I was going to explode. I smile even wider than usual, like a teenager, when I look down at my menu.

For most of the dinner, Harry spent it telling me stories—things I'd never heard about him, his childhood, raising the girls.

According to what I understand, he was raised in a relatively typical family, or what would be considered typical. He told me that yellow is his favorite color, yet depending on his mood, he also likes purple. However, red and pink are his two favorite colors on me.

Every time our questions deepened, I felt like I was learning more about Harry and that he was revealing to me a side of him that I had never seen.

"Did you eat well? How was the food? Harry questioned us as we went hand in hand to the car. I hummed, "The food was amazing," and turned to face him. His eyes were already fixed on me.

"Mind telling me where we're going right now?" As we came to a stop, I smiled, leaning on the car door.

He leans in and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "No," he grins, "it's a surprise baby." Rolling my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck—Harry pulling me closer to his body.

"I don't like surprises." I mumbled, and he responded with, "I know, I know you don't, baby—but you're going to like this one."

"Do you think so?" I teased him lightly pulling his hair, and he grinned and nodded.

I heard him mutter, "I know so, baby," in my ear. "Look at the stars." My lips twist into an amused smile tilting my head upward, and my eyes focus on all the sparkling staircases.

"Look at that one. I pointed to the biggest star," the one that was almost as bright as the moon, and muttered something. "It's beautiful," he murmured, rubbing his hands down my back.

"I want to become part of the stars one day." I thought he hadn't heard me because I was whispering so gently until he said, "So do I, right next to you."

I smiled, cocking my head to his level. The sound of a car's engine roaring to life filled the air, and tires screeching against the pavement left a path of burnt rubber in their wake. I looked behind Harry to see if we were disturbing any incoming customers with our PDA.

Coming face-to-face with a man inside the car. Everything slowed down, and he grinned enviously at me. Their eyes darkened and became threatening as if he held secrets with a twisted smile that made me shiver.

Gripping Harry's arms, he kissed my neck, not caring who was there till I screamed a gun drawn towards us. My breathing became hurried, and a chill went down my spine. I felt paralyzed by an overwhelming sensation of anxiety as if dangers were waiting around every corner.

He was surprised by the gunshot that rippled through the air and its enormous boom that echoed in every corner. Harry turns slightly, scared, glancing behind him, and takes out his gun.

I drop to the ground, cover my ears, and close my eyes. All gunfire abruptly ceased, and a loud bang prompted me to look over my surroundings. There was no sign of the car—

" Harry!" I ran in his direction, screaming. He was bleeding profusely from numerous locations on his body as he lay on the ground. "No, no, and no." With each passing second, my breath became shorter, and I gasped.

I pressed down close to his arms and looked at his body as he began to bleed from his stomach. "No, Harry," I cried. " Harry," I screamed, pressing my hand into his stomach while his leg was gushing.

"Harry, please." I sobbed and went for my purse, removing my phone. My hands were covered in blood, and when I slid them across the screen, the phone jerked.

"Fuck— Fuck." Again I cried out, screaming into the phone. " I need help—-he's bleeding so much."

My throat felt raw, my vision blurry tears spilling out. Dropping my phone on the ground—I slipped out of my dress, cut it apart with the knife, and wrapped it around his arms.

My entire body felt the chilly breeze that was blowing across it. Although I was essentially naked, that was the least of my worries at the time. I didn't care—I didn't care if I caught a cold, not when Harry could die in my arms.

"I'm sorry." I wince as I crawl towards his legs and use the last of my dress to wrap around him and tighten it with all of my strength. Harry shouts out while jerking his entire body.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I'm sorry—I'm sorry." My voice stuttered, and I let out a deep cry that came from deep within me. I applied pressure to his stomach with both hands as his breath became deeper. "I'm sorry, baby. Please."

The silence was broken by a thunderous explosion, which made my body tremble in panic and my heart jumps in my chest. I looked up and about, terrified that they would return, but instead, Harry's car was on fire, with smoke billowing in the air.

What the hell?

I sob and stoop forward, letting the dirt scrape my knees as I whine while gripping Harry's arms and trying to pull him away from the car and the fire as he continues to bleed onto the ground.

The suddenness of the sound sent a wave of terror coursing through my veins, leaving me on edge and trembling. " Fuck." My head was resting on his shoulder and I sobbed, pushing him back to the ground.

I can't do this. I can't save him—- I can't help him. He's going to die. He's going to die in my arms and it's going to be all my fault.

" Not again. Please not again." I cried, a deep sound coming from the back of my throat and breaking my heart.

I can hear my heart thumping above the rough breathing I'm doing. "Help!" I yelled. "Someone, please help," a chant of begging whoever is listening in control of our lives to give me what I want and have him be okay.

" Harry!" I cried out, and he was just there—breathing slowly, unresponsive, staring up at the sky. "Baby, please." I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.

"Baby, answer me, please." Running my hands over my face, I stared at his stomach, trying to stop the bleeding and everything I knew as a doctor vanished.

"Juliet," he whispered, and I turned, cupping his face and tinting his face with my bloody hands. "Baby, I'm okay; I'm okay." I shook my head more violently.

How can he comfort me when he was the one who was shot? I was helpless. I couldn't help him—I couldn't do anything to have him just get up from the floor.

" Help." I screamed until my voice became hoarse, "Help me, please—help." I feel Harry's body heat as I hug him close to me.

The one person I turned to for solace and assurance that everything was well wasn't fine. When Harry's hands came into contact with mine, he tightly squeezed them as if it were the final time.

" No. No, Harry." I seemed to be spiraling, and I could see blood dripping from everywhere. He was bleeding profusely, and I was powerless to stop it. I could almost feel him slip through my fingers.

"Hey—hey, baby, look at me." I cried harder, the tears started to fall my cheeks, his eyes suddenly turned to face me, "Good work, baby—slow breath, okay? Slow breathing, huh?"

He nodded, rubbing his tongue over his lips, and it looked like he was about to speak, but I stopped him before he could even tell me anything.

"Don't waste your breath. Help!" I yell even louder, hoping my screams will make the ambulance arrive faster. "Help's on the way—okay?"

I felt a crowd surround me; nobody helping other than small whispers all around like we were animals in a zoo. A tear slips from his eyes, and he stares at me. "I can't breathe." His throat became sore as he spoke in a whisper.

" What?" My head shakes as my heart stops beating. "No, Harry—stop. You're supposed to be okay." It made me feel like I was also bleeding from seeing him hurt so badly. Hands that shake frantically, a tight stomach, shaky knees, and a chest that rises and falls I have so many different feelings swirling around in my head, from feeling sick and on the verge of passing out to being insistent on being here with Harry.

I shake my head as he keeps saying, "I can't breathe."

" Stop." I cry. "Please don't die on me. You can't leave me." A distant wail echoed through the night, growing louder with each passing moment. As they got closer, the piercing sound of sirens pierced through the silence and gave me chills.

" Harry." I sob more as his eyes begin to close. "No. no." The distant yet haunting melody of emergency vehicles filled the air, a stark reminder of the urgency and chaos unfolding somewhere nearby. That nearby was here.

My hands pressed against his chest as I started to perform CPR, lowering down to press my mouth against his.

"C'mon. You can't leave me," I yell more vehemently. "You can't leave me, please." I break down, feeling arms carry me away and the fire's heat warms my chilly body.

" No— No— I can't leave him, please don't take him away," I screamed, a jacket wrapping around my shoulder, My vision turned blurry while I watched multiple people lower towards Harry's level, pulling him away from the fire as they preformed their own CPR, and other turned down the fire.

" Ma'am— Ma'am are you okay?"

He's going to become part of the stats without me.

A/N
well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

His Girl By Anne

Fanfiction

235K 9.4K 64
Five reckless and uncaring boys abduct her and refuse to tell her why. Unknown to the other boys, one of her kidnappers plans to make her life hell...
12.8K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
27.3K 1.4K 37
Everyone has an angelic and demonic side to them, but what defines us is our choices which makes one more prominent insides of us. Jules was new to t...
27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...