Miraculously A Miracle

By Random1ofAkind

This is a story about a girl. A girl who is Y/N, well you. You have lived in Paris for three years with your... More

Origins Part 1
Origins Part 2
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
The Pharoh
Lady Wifi
Extra Scene from Lady Wifi.
Time Breaker.
Mr.Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Rogercop
Copy Cat
Horrificator
Darkblade
The Mime
Kung Food
Extra Scene from Kung Food
Gamer
Animan
A/N (Last one)

Dark Cupid

95 3 1
By Random1ofAkind

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*

"I'm most fairytales the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?" Mr. Bustier ask. "Because only love can conquer hate!" Rose stands up. "Correct Rose." Ms. Bustier "Technically speaking this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-" Max says "Thank you Max, that's enough." Ms Bustier interrupts Max.

"Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson." Ms Bustier stands in front of Adrien, "Can you tell me what I just said?" Ms. Bustier ask, I hear a gasp but can't tell who it was. "That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Adrien say's impatiently.

The bell rings "Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!" Ms Bustier says.

"Ugh where is it?" I say "What are you looking for N/n?" Nathaniel ask "Nothing you go ahead I'll meet up with you." I tell him looking for my phone.

"Found it!" I say and walk out the door. "Oh! Y/n! Sign here please!" Chloe says, I look at Adrien who's signing a paper. "You know I hate signing autographs." I tell her "Oh, that's not what this is. This is a petition against cruelty to hamsters. Have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they are forced to wear? It's appalling." Chloe scoffs, "Yeah ok." I say and grab the pen Sabrina was holding.

After I was done I checked for my bag. "Ughhhh" I groan and head inside the classroom again. "Marientte what are you doing?" I ask, she shoots away from the trash "I- uhm- yo-" Marinette gets cut off. "Well well, Marinette, looking for something to eat?" Chloe snickers. "Or maybe better clothes!" Sabrina adds.

"Even if she is finding clothes I bet they'll be way better than what ever your wearing." I shoot at Chloe. Chloe scoffs and turns around. She snaps meaning for Sabrina to follow her.

"Thanks Y/n." Marinette says "No problem but seriously, what are you doing?" I ask "Nothing!" she says and hides something behind her hands "Oh, okay bye!" I say and run to Nathaniel who was waiting for me at the front.

I see Kim and Max, Kim jogging in place. "Operation Valentine's Day is commencing. According to my extensive research and cross-referencing of online shopping sites, this particular jewel," Max opens a box. I walk up to them, "Hey guys," my eyes set on the jewel. "Woah, who's the lucky girl?" I ask.

"That's a secret." Kim says and Marinette and Alya stand next to me. "That's perfect, Max! I better hit a home run with this one. Love is like baseball, right? You gotta have a strategy or you'll strike out. But if you aim right, you'll hit it out of the ball park. Score!" he mimics hitting a baseball.

"That's really pretty!" Marinette says. "It was ranked highest in popularity!" Max says handing the box to Kim. "Sparkly! Is that for moi?" Alya says reaching for the jewel. Kim swats her hand away "No, it's for someone. I'm not saying who though." Kim says " Well, I'm sure whomever it is is gonna be lucky to have it!" I wink and leave with Marinette, Alya and Nathaniel. "Bye Nath!" I wave to Nathaniel and head inside Marinette's house.

We head into Marinette's room, "I know someone who's good at dishing out advice who can't take some herself." Alya says pointing at one of the picture of Adrien. I start to look around the room to see tons of pictures of Adrien. "I didn't even notice those were there!" I laugh.

"Yeah, also Alya your right. It's time I tell him." Marinette says "What?!" me and Alya shout at the same time. "I'm gonna tell Adrien my true feelings! Or I'll write it on a card atleast." she says "Alright. That's something!" I say.

"Operation Valentine' s day is a go!" Alya says and we all half five each other. "Dear Adrien, dear Adrien... Dear Adrien..." she sighs "I'm no good at this love letter writing thing... I sound like a total dorkasaurus!" she says slumping in her chair.

"What's a dorkasaurus?" I ask. She shrugs "I know! I'll respond to Adriens letter!" Marinette says. "What letter?" I ask her, she holds up a paper and I read it.

Your hair is dark as night, your pretty bluebell eyes, I wonder who you are beneath that strong disguise. Every day we see each other and I hope that you'll be mine, together our love could be so true, please, will you be my Valentine?

"Marinette!" Alya says walking into the room "Check it out!" she shows us a pink heart card "Alya! It's perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Marinette jumps up from her seat and snatches the card away from her and starts to write.

"Voila!" Marinette shouts holding up the card. "Don't forget to sign it." I tell her, then a Ladybug lands on it. "This is a good omen! Ladybugs are good luck, especially in the love department!" Alya tells us

"Really?" I ask  "Yeah you both of all people should know about ladybugs." Alya says "R-really? Wh-why do you say that?" Marinette asks "Since ancient times the ladybug has been a symbol of love, guiding hearts on the path to devotion. It was on my blog this week. You read it didn't you?" Alya says "Oh yeah, I remember reading it, I guess I forgot." I say and shrug.

My phone rings, "Hold on someone is calling me. I'll be down in a sec." I say, and they head outside. "Hey Adrien" I say "Hey Y/n, do you have any plans tonight?" he ask "Uh, no, but I gotta go, Marinette and Alya are waiting for me." I say "Oh, okay I'll talk to you later then." he says and hangs up. I walk downstairs "Hello Y/n! Want a Candy Apple?" Mr. Dupain ask "How could I turn down a Candy Apple? Of course!" I say taking the Candy.

I walk outside and see Marinette on the mailbox "Marinette what are you-" I stop and feel a buzz on my phone, I walk toward them "Chloe? What does she want?" I ask the two, "Did you guys get it too?" Marinette ask, I nod and open the photo.

"Oh that witch!" Alya says gripping on her phone. "Dang, I hope Adrien doesn't do the same thing to you. I mean..." Alya says and cups her hands over her mouth. "ALYA!" I shout hitting her arm.

"What have I done!" Marinette says climbing the Mailbox again. "Marinette, it's fine. I'm sure he won't do that." I say reassuringly. "Girl, calm down! I was totally joking! Kind of... Adrien would never do that." she says and I glare at her.

"What's that?" Alya ask pointing up to the sky. He starts to talk but I can't hear him. He shoots some arrow at Alya. "Watch out!" I push them both out the way.

*~*Marinette's POV*~*

"Y/n!" I shout, she sticks her Candy Apple on my shirt. "Hey! Seriously?" I say, "Neither of you are my BFF, you're both a joke! Adrien's gonna laugh his head off at your lame attempt at poetry!" Y/n says laughing and running off.

"Y/n!" I look at Dark Cupid "What did he do to her?" Alya asks, I look at Dark Cupid's jewel "I've seen that jewel someplace before. It's Kim's pin! He's been akumatized!" I say and pull the candy apples off of my shirt "This is... not... good! I'm going to go get help Alya go home!" I say and run to the park.

I hide behind a bench "Tikki, spots on!" I transform and use my yoyo to go onto a building and jump, from roof to roof. I spot the akumatized villain.

Kim was about to shoot Chloe but I wrap my yo-yo around the bow. "Ladybug!" I hear Kim say "Stop, Kim!" I shout "I'm not Kim, I'm Dark Cupid! I'll never stop! If I can't have love, then no one can!" he shouts back "Okay, Dark Cupid, I get it. Chloé totally burned you. But that doesn't mean you have to take it out on all of Paris!" I shout again.

*~*Chat Noir's POV*~*

I see Y/n running around I pull her into a alleyway. "Let me go!" Y/n says "Y/n calm down!" I shout and she stops talking, I lean closer to her "Hey what are you doing?" she says squirming around, I hold her head and pull her in. I close my eyes, and pull away. "Chat- Chat Noir?" she says confused. "Yeah, you've been hit by an akumatized villain." I say letting go of her.

"I got to help Ladybug and Wolverine. Be carful okay?" I tell her and leave.

*~*Y/n's POV*~*

"I got to help Ladybug and Wolverine. Be carful okay?" Chat tells me and leaves.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Zinna asks.  "Yeah I'm fine. But I've got to transform! Zinna, full moon!" I transform and hop out of the alleyway. I see Chat pull Ladybug, putting a finger over her mouth and I see Dark Cupid releasing an arrow. "Duck!" I shout at Chat Noir and Ladybug, but Chat Noir gets hit.

"Shoot!" I say running to Ladybug "Chat Noir?" I ask holding onto his shoulders. "I- I- I I loathe you." he says with a black shade covering his lips. I pull Ladybugs hand and take her to the hotel.

"You gotta get out of here. Your friend Kim's turned into Dark Cupid and I don't know what he'll do if he finds you here." I tell her, "Moi? But how could he possibly have a vendetta against me?" Chloe says"Who doesn't?" Ladybug says making me hit her arm. "Duh! It's because of this. Everyone would love to get their hands on it." She points to the poster of Adrien and I, well Y/n. "Y/n. My bff, who's also very rich and good looking, but not as good looking as me of course! That's Adrien, a super hot guy in my class. And rich, too! He's hot for me of course." she says and laughs.

"Not according to the poem." I say under my breath. "Its alive!" Sabrina says and my poster starts to move. "What th-" I see a shadow of Dark Cupid and start to run toward it, I grab my staff and expand it into the poster hitting Dark Cupid. He tries to aim at me but I kick the bow out of his hands. He flies up and starts to reach for his bow. I try to run but hands wrap around me, I elbow who ever is behind me and kick the back of their knee making them fall.

I laugh and see Ladybug, Sabrina, and Chloe run out the hotel. I turn around to see Chat Noir, "Chat Noir! Are you okay?" I ask him. Well, well, Wolverine." "I don't want to fight you, Cat Noir." I say "Ugh, that friendliness. It's so revolting. You are definitely not my friend!" he shouts

He starts to run after me and swings his staff at me and then Ladybug jumps in. Me and Ladybug jump out the way and I grab my staff and hit it under Chat Noirs legs making him fall.

Me and Ladybug jump onto a roof with Chat following us. "Wolf! You need to kiss him!" Ladybug says "What?" I ask her still running. "Only love conquers hate!" She says "Why me?" I ask ducking at Chat Noir trying to jump on me, I turn the other way and start to run, "Well he likes you more so." she says and shrugs. "How do you know?!" I ask. She shrugs.

I groan. "Why are you so full of hate, Cat Noir?!" I shout running at him. "Because hate conquers all!" He shouts trying to hit me. "I hate to burst your bubble, but hate doesn't conquer all. Love does!" Ladybug says.

I sigh, "You're just buying time! Fight!" He shouts. "I'll do better than that." I say flirty "Huh?" he ask confused "Come on, kitty kitty, just a peck..." I try to kiss him, but miss instead. Cat Noir yells "Get back, you savage!" he begins running away from me, "Here, kitty kitty kitty! Come here!"  I say and run after Cat Noir

I finally catch up to him, he drops his staff. I tie his legs to a pole, and Ladybug ties his arms around the post. "No, No!" he says and tries to move around. "Don't worry Chaton I'm not looking forward to this either." I say and sigh. I grab his head and pull him in. Our lips almost touch until I see an arrow about to hit me. "Seriously?" I say I grab my staff and start to spin it around dodging all the arrows coming toward me.

I see Chat walking toward Dark Cupid. I pull Ladybug behind a tree. "How you gonna fight both of us now, bug eyes and wolfy?" (Idk just go along with it.)  Chat Noir says.

"Cataclysm!" I hear, "I've often wondered what would happen if I use my Cataclysm on two people?" Chat ask I look at Ladybug in fear "It's fine Wolf." Ladybug says, I just nod.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug activates her power and receives a Candy Apple. "Seriously?" I ask and turn toward Chat Noir. "Hey I've got a valentines gift for you!" Ladybug says and jumps out from behind the tree.

Dark Cupid goes after Ladybug and Chat Noir goes after me. Me and Chat Noir start to fight. "Cmon Chat! Snap out of it!" I grunt getting hit with his staff. I grab my staff and point it towards him, and extend it, making it hit him.

I run to him and grab his belt. I pick him up and start to spin him around. "Wolverine now!" I hear Ladybug. I stop spinning him and throw him on the floor. I try to kiss him but Chat makes me fall and next thing I know he's over me. I grab his face and hesitate.

I pull him in and kiss him, I close my eyes and open them. "Chat?" I ask "Wolf? Wh- what happened?" Chat ask "No time for explanations!" I grab him and put him over my shoulders. "The quiver pin!" I shout and throw him, he starts to scream and grabs the akumatized object.

Chat throws the pin to me. "Oh! For me? You shoul-" I drop it on purpose. "Oops" I shrug.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma!" I open my yo-yo "It's time to de-evilize!" I catch the akuma "Gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly!" I open my yo-yo and a white butterfly comes out.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug fixes everything that was damaged and brings everyone back to normal. "Gotta go!" I say about to leave "Ladybug! Wait, I have to tell you something." Chat says grabbing her hand.

"Look Chat, I got to go." she says ask "Yeah." he says letting go of her hand and looking away. She leaves "Bye Kitty." I say and leave myself.

I run towards the Marinette's bakery. I stop and look down. "I forgot about that!" I say running in a alleyway. "New moon." I detransform and hold my hands out so Zinna can land in them.

"Here ya go Zinna." I say handing her a berry, and set her into my bag. I walk out the alley "Y/n?" a voice says. I turn around and see someone I don't recognize "Uhhh that's me!" I say "Wow! I'm a huge a fan of your acting." the stranger says

"Oh thank you! But I have to get going, my friend is waiting for me." I say "Uh- can I get a picture?" they ask "Sure! What's your name?" I ask "Harmony." she says pulling out her phone "Pretty name!" I say, I pose for a picture "Also I wanted to give you this, I was on my way to put it in the mailbox but I bumped into you on the way." Harmony says chuckling.

"Oh!" I laugh and take the gift. "I'll open it later. Here!" I say and grab a pen from my bag. I write my email on her hand. "Nice meeting you!" I say and wave bye heading into the bakery.

I walk up the stairs and knock on Marinette's room. "Come in!" I hear. "Hey Mari!" I say heading into the room. "Hey N/n." she says doing whatever Marinette does. "Are you okay? After what Alya said? Like Adrien isn't y'know?" I ask "Yup! I'm fine I just realized that even with all this hate everywhere, love still wins. But if I wanna win over Adrien, he needs to know the truth about how I feel." Marinette says proudly.

"That's good for you Mari, also did you sign it?" I ask her. "What? O-" she gasps "Marinette!" I say slapping my head. "I don't really know! The ladybug came along while I was writing, then Alya was yapping about her blog, and then... It's all a blur!" Marinette shouts holding her head in disappointment.

Alya comes in hearing our conversation "I don't believe you! The girl didn't even sign it! I love you and all, but sometimes you seriously bug! You know that, right?" She ask, it goes silent but I burst out laughing and so do Marinette and Alya.

*~*~*~*

Enjoy!! It might take a while for me to publish the chapters because I want to write them, them publish them at the same time, so y'all can read it through without having to wait. But I'm posting this one individually. I also might not. I'll also do a 500 special when the time comes.

Bug out!

3028 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 414 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
351K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...
33.1K 1.9K 33
............................. Marinette: I'm a successful gynecologist and I can't have a baby. Adrien: one day, you will have a little miracle with...
4.2K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...