Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

Bởi thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... Xem Thêm

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 20 : Do I really love him?

360 37 59
Bởi thehobafluffz

Thank you all for loving my story this much that it hit 4k views on Wattpad!

I don't know how did you all read my trash, but I'm so grateful for it that I want to cry! (〒﹏〒)

So in return, here a chapter of 2000+ words. Enjoy!

And comment on it! It make me feel encouraged!

~author

Hoseok pov:

I got ready for my dance classes. It's been a while since I got there after that incident. I was started feeling so weak so I didn't went there.

Now that I'm perfectly fine, I'm ready to go. I wore a white tshirt with blue jeans and my Balenciaga shoes, which unnie gifted me. I really liked them a lot.

I went down with yoongi (his cat) in my hands. There I saw Eun Woo hyung. He was fixing his suit.

I went to him. "Good morning hyung!" I greeted and he looked at me then smiled. "Good morning Hoseok! Are you going somewhere?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to my dance classes. I know what happened wasn't neither of us fault and also I cnat just sit in here and only do home chaos, right?" I let out a nervous laugh.

"You're right! Well, want me to drop you off to your classes?" He asked. But I got scared. If master saw both of us together again he might rip me apart.

"No no! I will go by myself. Can you take care of yoongi till then?" I said while showing him my cat which has grown alot since I adopted him.

"That would be my pleasure to spend some time with this gentleman." He picked him up in his arms and smiled at him.

"Thank you hyung! I'll buy gimbap for you on my way back." I said as I went to the door. "There's no need of it! I would love to be with him!"

Eun woo hyung yelled from behind as I came out of the mension. It was feeling so good to be out in the sun after a long time. I happily went to my classes.

Several hours later:

Yoongi pov:

I was working in my office room but couldn't concentrate on it enough as I haven't seen hoseok since morning. I know he is gone to his dance classes as he told me before going and I approved it.

Now I'm regretting my decision. I'm so used to see him around me in these some days. After Lia went to take care of her mother, he's the only one by my side.

I know that I love him and I'm going to protect him at any cost, but he has to be with me.

I ruffled my hair roughly and got up from the chair. I'm feeling so lonely. I got into Hoseok's room, which is empty. I flopped myself on his bed and inhaled his sweet scent, which never fails to calm me down. I unknowingly fell asleep on his bed.

Hoseok pov:

I came back from my practice at 1:30. I still have some time to start my shift so I can finally have a good shower with my little cat.

I picked up yoongi (his cat) from Eun Woo hyung and give him his gimbap as I promised. He doesn't want to take it but I gave him anyway.

I came in my room happily, but only got a heart attack when I saw master sleeping on my bed. "Oh my goodness!" I accidentally yelled and put my hand on my chest, consoling myself.

I put my cat and bag down and quitly went to him. But before I could do something, he started shivering and started sweating badly. Seeing his condition, i got confused.

Is he having nightmares?

I went closer to him and heard him mumbling something. "D- do- don't l-leave me!" I got more confused. What is he trying to say?

I shook him up. "Master! Master! Wake up!" He opened his eyes in one shot which kinda scared me, but I didn't showed it. He got up and started breathing heavily. But when he saw me, he pulled me and hugged my waist tightly.

I didn't said anything and patted his back. "It's ok! Don't worry, I'm here!" He stayed like this for some time then let go of my waist and stood up. "Don't tell this to anyone or else you'll be published!" He said and walked out of the room.

I was wondering what could scare him this much? I mean he's a mafia, and mafia don't get any weakness right? But somewhere I was worried for him. I sighed and got changed into my uniform.

Then I went to the kichen to find something to eat, but there were only veggies and I don't know what to make. I can't disturb master too, as he just woke up from a nightmare.

I decided to get something to eat by my own. I took my wallet and went out in my maid uniform, i don't care about what others will say I like wearing this skirt.

Yoongi pov:

I came back to my office room. I was still breathing heavily. I grabbed a glass of water and drink it in one go. I don't know what will hoseok think about me now!

He saw my weak side. I shouldn't have slept in his room. I ruffled my hair being annoyed. I sit on the couch and didn't moved an inch from there.

After almost half an hour, my phone ringed. I groaned before picking it up before looking at the caller id. "Who is this?" I said in my half sleepy voice. "Aww dear! How can you forget your one and only enemy?" That person laughed like a maniac from the other side and I immediately recognised him.

It's Kang!

"How dare you call me?" I gritted my teeth, he always get on my nerves even without doing anything! "Well, just to tell you that something precious that belongs to you, is with me today! And I have to appreciate your taste! He has such hot body!"

He has hoseok!?

"Don't you dare lay a finger on him or I'll bury you alive!" I shouted. "Then come at xxx place, cause I don't know for how much time I could hold on myself from fucking him!" He laughed and hanged up.

I crashed my phone on the wall! "Guards!" I yelled and some guards came in and bowed to me. "Prepare yourself! We have to leave for xxx place right now! Hurry up!" I shouted and they all went outside.

I also took as much as gun as possible and wore my black jacket. I won't leave that motherfucking Kang if something happened to my Hoseok. I left the room and hurriedly went to my car where my men were waiting for me.

A/n pov:

Yoongi reached the destined place in less than 10 minutes. I immediately got out of his car and started shooting everyone who came in front of him.

His anger was on rage today. He also don't know why! He got inside that under-constructed building where Kang told him to came. He shot the gate and opened it with a kick.

There he saw the worst scene, hoseok was crying when he saw yoongi he started crying even harder.. He was tied to a chair harshly, his lips were bleeding from the side and same goes with his legs and wrist, where he was tied.

Yoongi almost broke when he saw him, but it just made in mad! He raised his gun at Kang, while his men stood across the whole creepy place, aiming at Kang.

"Woah woah dude! Chill! Don't forget I have your loved ones!" Kang said as he pointed his gun at Hoseok's head. Hoseok looked at yoongi with his pleading eyes. Kang's mens came out of their hiding place and aimed at Yoongi's mens.

"Tell your mens to put their gun down!" Kang demanded. Yoongi know, one wrong move and Hoseok will be killed. He signalled his mens and they put their guns down. "Very good!" Kang said and smirked like a creep.

"I've done what you said, now let of him!" Yoongi said. "Nah! Not yet. Let's have some fun! Come here." Kang said. Yoongi didn't had any other way so he did as Kang said.

"Now kneel infront of me and say that I'm the great mafia king and you're the loser! And give me every single penny you have!" Kang said in his deep voice, but that isn't going to effect anyone present there.

"I won't!" Yoongi said with a smirk. "Oh really! Then let me try something else." Kang smirked and shot hoseok in his left forearm.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Hoseok's scream echoed in the whole place. Seeing his bleeding forearm, yoongi fell on his knees. "Oh! I should've done it before! Now say that I'm the great mafia king and you're a loser!" Kang said as he came near yoongi and aimed his gun at him.

Yoongi didn't said anything, he was just watching Hoseok who was crying in pain. Yoongi felt a grief sadness in his heart which he couldn't express at all.

"Say it bitch!" Kang said as he shot Yoongi's waist. "MASTER!" Hoseok shouted. But Yoongi didn't moved his gaze away from hoseok. Hoseok got shocked at kang's act. 'Wasn't shooting me enough?" Hoseok thought. But because of tiredness and loosing blood he slowly passed out.

"Aren't you gonna say it?" Kang again yelled and shot yoongi on his chest. Yoongi's eyes shed a tear as he saw Hoseok loosing his consciousness infront of him.

He promised Hoseok and Lia that nothing will happen to Hoseok but he couldn't kept his promise. "If you aren't going to say, then die bitch!" Kang was about to shot yoongi again but a bulled passed thought his head and he died on the spot.

It was Eun woo who shoot him. Yoongi didn't told him that he was going to save hoseok, when Eun Woo got to know this he came with more mens and now only gun shots were heard everywhere.

But yoongi didn't moved an inch, he was just watching his Hoseok's condition, which became like that just because of him. His tears were falling but no one was there to wipe them.

Slowly he lose his consciousness and fell on the floor. After every was fixed Eun woo took yoongi and Hoseok back to the mension to treat their wounds.

Eun woo took yoongi to his room and called their personal doctor. Soon the doctor came and started treating yoongi, as it was much more serious than hoseok. Eun woo took Hoseok to his room and took out his bullet.

He has done this thing before so he did it like a professional. After taking out his bullet, Eun Woo bandaged his arm and covered him with a blanket.

Hoseok pov:

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room. I'm feeling myself so weak, and I groaned while getting up. I saw my left arm is bandaged.

I remembered everything. Master was shot too, is he fine? I throw the blanket away and didn't even cared that I'm in my skirt and run outside of my room.

I saw Eun woo hyung standing infront of master's room. I quitly went to him. "Is master ok?" I asked and he looked at me. "You should ask about yourself if you're fine or not." He said.

"I don't care about that! Tell me he's fine or not?" I asked him as I grabbed his coat. "I don't know either. The doctor didn't let anyone in. We'll get to know once he came out." He said and I let go of his coat.

We waited outside. Not after so long, the doctor came out and we both infront of him. "How's he?" Me and Eun Woo hyung asked at the same time.

"I can't say anything till he gain his consciousness. The bullet he got shot in his chest, has passed closely though his heart. It didn't caused any damages but I don't know if he'll be able to heal or not as he has lost so much blood."

The doctor was saying and my tears weren't stopping. "I don't know when he'll wake up but take care of him. And let me know if he wakes up. I'll take my leave now." The doctor bowed and eun woo hyung went with him to drop him to his car.

I opened his room's door with shaky hands. I slowly entered in his room and saw him laying lifelessly on his bed while his upper body was covered with bandages.

I am not that strong enough to see him like this. My heart was hurting by seeing him like this. I went near him and fell down beside his bed.

He's in this condition just because of me!

This was the only thought that was repeating in my head. I didn't dared to move from there. The floor was cold, i was injured, and was in pain but I didn't cared about it.

I'm just caring about him!

"Hey! Wake up! Punish me. I didn't told you before going out. Get up and punish me! Why aren't you waking up?" I shaked him but he didn't responded to me. I was losing my mind.

But why? He's just my master no one else! Why I'm feeling this way? I couldn't control my tears when I saw him back then when I was tied up. I believed in him that he'll save me. And he did!

But why these all feelings?

Is this love?

Do I really love him?

-: To be continued :-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 44 21
A girl sees something she shouldn't have and goes into hiding. She has a 24/7 team guarding her and living with her in the safe house. He makes her f...
342K 16K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
79.8K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
38.4K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...