Step Brother | Taekook ( 𝐂𝐨...

By Jb_niya

"You know how badly you hurt me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, who... More

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Part - 1
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13

Part - 2

3.4K 155 16
By Jb_niya

Time skipped

After finishing his bath, Jungkook exited the bathroom, still in the process of adjusting his attire and hair.

He stood in front of a mirror, focused on his appearance when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," he called out without turning his gaze away from the mirror.

As the door opened, Jungkook looked up to see his younger stepbrother standing there.

"Uhm... appa is calling you downstairs," taehyung informed him timidly.

"Okay, I'll come," Jungkook replied, watching as Taehyung muttered "okie" under his breath and left the room.

After a few moments, Jungkook made his way downstairs.

Jungkook noticed his stepfather, Mr. Kim, standing in front of the couch, engaged in a phone conversation.

Curiosity piqued, he silently approached, scanning the living room to locate Taehyung.

However, before he could spot him, Mr. Kim suddenly turned his attention towards Jungkook.

"Oh, you're ready?!" Mr. Kim exclaimed, catching Jungkook off guard.

Quickly regaining his composure, Jungkook met Mr. Kim's gaze and nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Kim," he replied, taking a step closer to his stepfather.

"Okay.... Then let's go," Mr. Kim stated, ready to leave.

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before asking, "Wait... um, where is my mom?" Mr. Kim paused, considering his response.

"She may have gone to buy groceries," he eventually replied. Jungkook nodded in understanding as they both exited the house.

___

Arriving at Mr. Kim's corporation, Jungkook assisted his stepfather with his work.

As they interacted with the other employees, some of them inquired about Jungkook's identity.

Mr. Kim beamed with pride, answering confidently that Jungkook was his son.

However, Jungkook consistently referred to Mr. Kim as "Mr. Kim" instead of "appa" in front of everyone, causing a hint of embarrassment to flash across Mr. Kim's face.

***

Time skipped

After their day at the corporation, Jungkook and Mr. Kim returned home.

Jungkook made his way upstairs to his room while Mr. Kim headed to the kitchen. There, he found Marina and his beloved son, Taehyung, cooking together.

He greeted them with a gentle smile.

"Hello, my sweetie," Mr. Kim said softly, and Taehyung quickly ran towards him, gleefully wrapping his arms around his father.

"Appa, I missed you," Taehyung pouted. Mr. Kim affectionately hugged him back.

"Appa missed his angel too," he replied, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's forehead.

Marina, who had been watching the heartwarming scene unfold, joined in with a sweet smile.

"Appa, you must be tired. Go and freshen up. Me and Momma will prepare dinner," Taehyung suggested, breaking the hug.

***

As it was now dinner time, Mr. Kim, Marina, and Taehyung gathered in the kitchen.

Marina began serving the food, engaging in conversation with Mr. Kim as they worked together.

Taehyung sat at the table, engrossed in his phone but still present in the family moment.

"Taehyung, go upstairs and call Jungkook for dinner," Mr. Kim instructed, prompting Taehyung to comply.

As Taehyung made his way upstairs, he noticed that the door to Jungkook's bedroom was closed but not locked.

He approached the door slowly, opening it with caution.

However, upon entering, Taehyung was taken aback, finding something shocking inside.

Jungkook was lying on the bed shirtless and his one hand was inside his pants.

He was literally doing masturbation while mo_ning shamelessly.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he stood there.

On the other hand Jungkook quickly pulled out his hand when he recognized someone's presence at his door.

Jungkook tilted his head as he saw Taehyung, who was watching him with widened eyes.

"Sh*t". Jungkook cursed as he quickly get up while zipping his pants.

"W-what are you doing here". Taehyung sensed back when Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung quickly slammed the door shut and left.

Jungkook stood there while staring at the door which was shaking lightly.

__

Taehyung quickly went downstairs.

His heart was beating nonstop as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh Tae, why did you take so long and where is Jungkook?" Mr. Kim asked while looking at Taehyung, who was sitting on the chair.

"Uhmm... he'll come soon," Taehyung replied.

Jungkook was delayed in coming to the kitchen, so they started having dinner.

"Jungkook, where were you and why did it take you so long to arrive?" Marina asked her son.

Taehyung looked at the door as he saw Jungkook entering the kitchen.

He quickly lowered his head down.

"Was just talking to a friend on the phone," Jungkook lied as his eyes focused on Taehyung who wasn't looking at him.

On the other hand, Taehyung was afraid to even make eye contact with Jungkook. Taehyung's heart beat increased even more when Jungkook sat next to him.

He quickly got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going, Tae?!" Marina asked, concerned.

"I'm not hungry, momma," Taehyung replied without looking back as he soon walked out of the kitchen, heading upstairs.

When Taehyung came out of there, Jungkook also came out, which made Marina and Mr. Kim a bit confused.

"What happened to these two?" Marina asked in disbelief.

"Don't know," Mr. Kim replied, while looking at the door from where both his sons had gone.

***

Taehyung went to his room and lay on the bed while feeling frustrated.

He didn't know why he had left the kitchen, but his heart was beating very fast and he didn't feel like sitting with Jungkook, so he had left.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

Taehyung looked at the door and saw Jungkook opening it, which made his eyes widen in surprise.

"What are you doing here?!" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook who was approaching him.

"Why did you leave?!" Jungkook questioned.

"Why do you care?!" Taehyung asked again, still lying on the bed.

"I asked why did you leave from there!" Jungkook almost yelled, which made Taehyung flinch and feel shocked.

"I-I'm not hungry, that's why," Taehyung replied in a low voice.

"May I know why you aren't hungry?" Jungkook asked playfully as he lay next to Taehyung, watching him.

"No... now leave!" Taehyung tried to sound harsh as he moved a bit farther from Jungkook.

"What do you want?!" Taehyung was getting irritated by Jungkook as he avoided Jungkook's gaze, who was staring at him without any hesitation.

"Like what you saw," Jungkook whispered in his deep voice as he slowly touched Taehyung's cheek, causing Taehyung to flinch.

"What?!" Taehyung almost yelled, quickly backing away.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had his body turned towards him.

"When you came to my bedroom." Jungkook replied with a smirk, inching closer to Taehyung, who found himself pinned against the wall.

Taehyung's nerves began to spiral as Jungkook's body pressed against his own. Feeling trapped, Taehyung desperately searched for an escape route, but with Jungkook in front of him and the wall behind him, there seemed to be no way out.

"You know how badly you hurt me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, who was looking back at him.

"I did what?!" Taehyung asked, looking confused.

"You don't know?", Taehyung shook his head as a 'no'.

"Well... I was about to c_m and because of you I couldn't". Jungkook explained while showing his fake pout.

"Are you crazy?! Do you even know what you're talking about?". Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Stop being dramatic, and help me reach my climax". Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, who had widened eyes.

"The hell you're talking about".

"Shut your slvty mouth and let me do what I want!". Jungkook had placed half of his body on top of Taehyung's.

Taehyung was just frozen.

He looked up at Jungkook, who was staring shamelessly at his parted lips.

Jungkook leaned as he brushed his lips against Taehyung's.

Jungkook was about to kiss him, but Taehyung pushed him forcefully.

"S-stop it... Y-you're my b... brother,' Taehyung said as he got up, with Jungkook still lying there.

"Half brother," Jungkook rolled his eyes as he placed his hands behind his head.

"If you still haven't left, I'll call Dad," Taehyung sounded harsh as he got off the bed and looked at Jungkook, who wasn't moving.

"I'm not going to leave... call whoever you want to call!", Jungkook said while stretching his arms.

Taehyung was shocked...

He couldn't believe what Jungkook wanted, he was literally talking about making out with his own brother (stepbrother:) wHat A shAMe.

__

"Jungkook, I'm serious... please leave," Taehyung said in a slightly high-pitched voice, pointing his hands towards the door.

"And do you think I'm joking?" Jungkook replied.

"So, you're refusing to leave?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded proudly.

"Fine... if you don't want to leave, then I will," Taehyung said sternly as he walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.

He went downstairs, feeling furious.

As he entered the living room, he noticed that nobody was there, and the lights were off.

Taehyung sat angrily on the couch in the living room. Jungkook had no intentions of leaving his room, and now it was nighttime. Taehyung was feeling tired, so he decided to sleep on the couch.

He was very angry with Jungkook because Jungkook had not shown any signs of change or improvement in a long time.

Taehyung doubted whether he could continue living in the same house as Jungkook given his behavior.

In the meantime, Jungkook remained lying on his bed, waiting for Taehyung to return.

However, Taehyung did not come back. Jungkook let out a sigh and got off the bed, deciding to leave the room and look for Taehyung.

Jungkook looked around and realized that there was no sign of Taehyung.

He headed downstairs, continuing his search for him.

Upon reaching the living room, Jungkook spotted his beloved stepbrother, fast asleep on the couch, which brought a smile to his face.

Approaching the couch, Jungkook whispered softly, "Oh sweetie, I was just joking. You took my words seriously, and here you are, sleeping on the couch." As he stood up, he gently picked Taehyung up in a bridal style and started making his way back upstairs.

Jungkook carefully laid the sleepy Taehyung on the bed, making sure to cover his body with the duvet.

He stood there, gazing at his slumbering stepbrother, a soft smile lingering on his face.

After a while, Jungkook reluctantly tore his eyes away from Taehyung's peaceful, beautiful face.

He quietly left the room, gently closing the door behind him, and made his way to his own bedroom to sleep.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3.5K 29
"H-hey... shh... why do you always start crying when I ask about our child? What happened with our baby?" Jungkook said as he wiped Taehyung's tears...
334K 16.1K 55
°Your Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
6.3K 557 7
COMPLETE. Dancer Jungkook finds himself between a rock and a hard place when he is forced into a mission to seduce the man least likely to fall for i...
1M 79.4K 64
"What is this?" V asked, eyeing little Jungkook with confused gaze. "A baby, duh." Taehyung replied sarcastically. "Woo~ Another Tae!" Jungkook gaspe...