Step Brother | Taekook ( 𝐂𝐨...

By Jb_niya

"You know how badly you hurt me," Jungkook whispered seductively as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face, who... More

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13

Part - 1

4.6K 176 25
By Jb_niya

Author's pov

Taehyung was an 18-year-old boy who lived with his appa and stepmother.

His appa had gotten remarried after Taehyung's mother passed away due to a disease.

Taehyung's appa had loved his momma very much and had tried his best to save her, but unfortunately, she succumbed to the illness. As a young child, Taehyung was unable to do anything to save his momma and had been just 10 years old when she passed away.

After Taehyung's momma passed away, Taehyung's appa, Mr. Kim, devoted himself to taking care of his son. He chose not to remarry, as Taehyung was young and he worried that a stepmother might mistreat his son.

Taehyung was particularly vulnerable at that age, and even small things could potentially lead to depression.

Mr. Kim understood that no matter what, a stepmother could never replace Taehyung's real mom.

Taehyung experienced deep sadness and depression when his momma passed away, but his appa stood by his side, ensuring that he never lacked love and support.

Mr. Kim raised Taehyung with utmost love and care, and he enrolled his son in school where Taehyung found his best friend, Jimin.

Jimin and Taehyung shared a deep bond, loving each other like soulmates.

When Taehyung completed his schooling, Mr. Kim made the decision to send him to university.

Jimin also attended the same university as Taehyung.

As Taehyung started his university journey, Mr. Kim brought up the topic of getting married again.

Initially, Taehyung was hesitant about the idea, but he began to realize that everyone needs companionship in life.

Recognizing that no one can live alone without support, especially in a partnership, Taehyung decided to give his appa's second marriage a chance.

By this time, Taehyung had grown up and understood the importance of having someone to share happiness and sorrows with.

Mr. Kim got married to Jeon Marina, who had a son of the same age as Taehyung, though slightly older.

Marina shared that her previous husband had been abusive and struggled with alcoholism, which ultimately led her to leave him.

Despite not contacting her ex-husband, Marina heard that he had remarried.

Marina was a kind-hearted and caring person who treated Taehyung with love and care, treating him like her own son.

She was compassionate and genuinely cared for Taehyung's well-being.

She and Taehyung's father were married for 7 months.

Marina's son didn't attend their wedding because he was still in America at the time.

However, he was scheduled to arrive today.

***

Taehyung was having lunch with his best friend Jimin in the university cafeteria.

"Your stepbrother is coming today, right?" Jimin asked Taehyung, who was seated across from him.

"Yeah, I'm really excited because I'll finally get to meet my brother." Taehyung replied with excitement.

He was thrilled because he had been longing for a brother since his childhood. Not having any siblings made him feel left out when he saw others with their happy siblings.

After finishing their lunch and engaging in conversation, they headed to their respective classes.

___

Time passed quickly, and it was time to go home.

They bid each other goodbye and headed to their homes.

On the way, Taehyung couldn't stop smiling as his happiness and excitement to see his stepbrother grew.

Finally, Taehyung arrived home and eagerly opened the front door.

Upon entering the living room, he spotted his father and quickly ran towards him, embracing him tightly.

"Appa, I missed you," Taehyung murmured.

Earlier that morning, Taehyung hadn't seen his father because his father had gone to the airport to pick up his stepbrother. Taehyung loved his father dearly, and not seeing him would always make him feel sad.

After his mother's passing, his father became everything to him, and he cherished their bond.

"I missed you too, pup, and guess who's here," Mr. Kim said softly, breaking the hug and gesturing towards the couch.

Taehyung's eyes followed his father's hands and caught sight of his stepbrother, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was seated on the couch, dressed in a stylish black outfit that made him look incredibly handsome.

Taehyung, unable to contain his excitement, waved his hand as he approached the couch, with Jungkook responding with a warm smile.

"You two stay here and get to know each other while I go take care of some things," Mr. Kim said softly, smiling at both of his sons before heading upstairs.

As Taehyung's father left, a sense of discomfort settled in, intensified by Jungkook's piercing gaze that seemed to be fixed on him.

Taehyung had always longed for the opportunity to share his thoughts and experiences with a sibling, especially since he didn't have any before. But now, with his stepbrother right in front of him, Taehyung found himself unable to utter a single word, feeling overwhelmed by the weight of the moment.

Taehyung sat there in silence, nervously fidgeting with his fingers, only offering a smile from time to time when his gaze met Jungkook's.

But the silence was soon broken as Jungkook spoke up, breaking the awkwardness.

"Don't you want to talk to me?", he asked.

Taehyung stammered in response, "N-no... y-yeah, of course." Gathering his courage, he finally dared to ask, "So, h-how was your journey from America to South Korea?", Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who was sitting opposite him on the couch, hoping to initiate a conversation.

"Not bad," Jungkook replied with a chuckle, still maintaining eye contact with Taehyung, who was avoiding his gaze.

"Is that all you wanted to ask?" Jungkook questioned, noticing Taehyung's silence once again.

Before Taehyung could respond, they were both interrupted by Marina (Jungkook's mother) entering the room with a tray of coffee.

"Oh, Tae baby, you're here!" Marina exclaimed, diverting their attention.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung turned their heads to see Marina approaching them with the tray of coffee.

"Uhmm... yeah, Eomma," Taehyung responded, slightly flustered.

Meanwhile, Jungkook noticed the use of the term "Eomma" and realized that Taehyung now considered Marina as his mother, too, as they were now siblings.

___

Marina handed out the coffees and took a seat next to Jungkook, while Mr. Kim joined them after a while.

The conversation flowed with various random topics, but throughout the entire time, Jungkook continued to silently gaze at Taehyung.

This intense stare made Taehyung increasingly uncomfortable, feeling as if Jungkook's eyes were constantly fixated on him.

As Taehyung sat there, feeling uneasy under Jungkook's intense gaze, he couldn't help but have doubts.

The way Jungkook looked at him made Taehyung question their newfound brotherly connection.

Instead, he began seeing Jungkook as a suspicious stranger, someone with perverted intentions that made him even more uncomfortable.

***

After a family dinner and Taehyung showing Jungkook his adjacent room, time skipped to the next morning.

Jungkook woke up and went through his usual morning routine before heading downstairs.

As he entered the living room, he noticed that it was empty, indicating that no one was there.

However, he could hear noises coming from the kitchen, giving him the impression that his mother was inside.

Curious, Jungkook made his way towards the kitchen, eager to see what was happening.

When Jungkook reached the kitchen, he didn't find his Eomma, but instead found Taehyung making tea.

"Good morning," Jungkook said as he entered the kitchen and sat down at the dining table.

"Hey... morning," Taehyung replied, glancing at Jungkook with a sweet smile as he poured tea into a cup.

"How was your night?", Taehyung asked, turning around and approaching the dining table.

He then sat down after handing Jungkook a cup of tea.

"Good I guess," Jungkook replied as he sipped his tea. Taehyung nodded and took a sip of his own.

"Hello, my two babies," Mr. Kim entered the kitchen and greeted them.

"Good morning, appa," Taehyung smiled at his father, who hugged him and then sat next to him, after giving him a peck on the temple.

"Morning to both," Mr. Kim said with a smile, looking at Jungkook, who bowed slightly in greeting.

After some time, Marina also entered the kitchen and they all had breakfast together.

Once they finished, Taehyung excused himself and went upstairs to get ready for university.

"So, Jungkook, if you are free today, can we go to my office? I want you to start helping me with my business now that your studies are over," Mr. Kim asked.

They were still in the kitchen, with Marina washing dishes.

"Of course... Mr. Kim, why not," Jungkook said as he stood up.

"Jungkook!! Call him appa, he is your appa," Marina said in a serious tone, looking at Jungkook.

"I can't, Mom," Jungkook replied before quickly leaving the kitchen.

"Jungkook, wh--"

"It's okay... he's not used to it," Mr. Kim calmly interjected, smiling at Marina.

Marina sighed and gave him a warm smile, but she wasn't happy about her son's behavior.

***

Jungkook was going toward his bedroom while humming the song, when he stopped outside Taehyung's bedroom because he saw Taehyung taking out his shirt.

He stayed there while looking inside through the half-open door.

Gosh, Taehyung's body was really feminine; he just wanted to grab that tiny golden waist, which was looking like a delicious meal for Jungcock.

For a moment, Jungkook forgot that Taehyung was his younger brother, and he just stared at his brother with his lustful eyes, shamelessly.

On the other hand, Taehyung was about to take off his pants, but he stopped and turned around, looking at the door, which was slightly open.

Luckily, Jungkook managed to swiftly turn and position himself against the wall near the door, effectively hiding from Taehyung as he let out a scoff.

Shortly thereafter, Jungkook heard the audible click of the door being locked, causing him to chuckle slightly as he glanced over at Taehyung's door, now securely locked.

Jungkook made his way towards his own bedroom, stepping inside before collapsing onto his bed.

He laid there, gazing up at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts for a while then unbuckled his belt, put his hand inside the pants and boxer as he started to palming his m_mber while m**ning (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

To be continued....

____

So how was the first chapter....
I hope you enjoyed it...
Please don't forget to leave your positive feedback to motivate me...

Bye see u soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
20.7K 767 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
87.4K 3.8K 15
🌼🌼🌼 Where Taehyung is Jungkook's everything, he loves Tae more than anyone of anything in this whole world and can't see him even in slightest pai...
286K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...