🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

Door Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... Meer

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁

1.2K 63 0
Door Solitary_0813

Hey....... 💚💜

.............. Jay B & Fennec Fox

"Don't drive towards Mansion drive somewhere abandon place and alert our teams active our location." Jae said jun did what he ask to do...

At Min Mansion....

Jk wiping tae's face, hands and neck with wet towel and pecking his head, nose and cheeks softly mumbling my beautiful, my angel my love's mumma

Tae soul smile at him he is sitting on the chair admiring his husband and enjoying his care...

Jk furrows and clench towel tightly in his hand when his watch make a beep sound then multiple time start ringing

He immediately stand up and tug tae carefully tae's soul looking at him confusedly jk went inside a secret room tae also follow him worriedly...

Both came inside a secret room jk quickly change his dress and take his riffle or some highly rated guns...

"Hubby, why are you doing this? Just leave them for God He will punished them for their karma." Tae said he stop and look at tae coldly with his void eyes...

"Baby I already told you I will listen your every word except this one hmm so please love's mumma don't try to stop me." Jk said sternly and peck on his lips tae mumble an ok fiddling with Jk's ear rings...

"And yeah God don't come on the earth to punish them so he make me so much strong to gave punishment to those fxcker monsters." venomously
said tae hug him he sigh...

"Please take care of yourself, don't get hurt or else I will not talk to you." tae said in his crook jk humming in reply and peck on his temple...

"I've to go love it's an emergency." jk whisper and pull away he nods.

"Stay here don't need to come with me I don't want you saw my this image." jk said and left towards bedroom tae sigh...

Jk inform baek and jimin to stay with tae for sometimes till he return from the mission...

Back to Jae jun.....

Yeonjun fasten his car speed other car also increase his speed to chase their car. He already messege to their team and active their location...

Gif had size problem so I update pics 😑

"Take left turn this way is near to our headquarter." Jae said he nods his head and turn left smoothly with high speed a car hit on the tree and other also turn left hardly...

"Ahh that fxckers." Jae yelled groan when they start firing he slide down his window he also start firing and saw more than 5 car now chasing them...

"They are more than 20 persons, with lots of weapons increase the car speed jun" Jae said and take out more guns...

He again start firing on their cars tire
two cars crushed down on the street badly now 3 cars following them... Jun dodging car perfectly from their attacks...

Jae shoot one more car now two cars chasing them with same speed...

Jun driving car in full speed enemies also chasing stubbornly he perfectly driving his car that no one able to reach near his speed, they didn't got much attacks on their car either...

That's when a black car come from right alley and crashed down one car badly....

Think it's black car not a police car 🤣

Soon so many black cars surrounded them and also last following car...

Jun jae smirking darkly last car also crashed down by their members...

Now they all stopped their car after crashing the last car and came out of the car to investigate...

Their team searching inside the car and near cars area to find how many enemies are alive or dead...

Jun jae also come out of the car and a black hoodie man approach to check them...

"Are you guys okay?" Jk asked coldly checking them from top to bottom... Junjae chuckle and nods their head

"Yeah we are fine and wow uncle you crashed the car so smoothly teach me also your this technics." Jun chirp and come near jk he chuckled and nods his head jae smile at them...

Jaebeom aka Jay B future Mafia king assassin, best fighter, sharp shooter and all rounder he start his training at the age of 15 and know about mafia stuff from childhood his father is an idol for him...

Yeonjun aka Fennec Fox right hand and best friend of Jay B he is assassin, hacker, snipper and best skill with the cars he start his training at the age of 18....

"Sir we captured 5 men and on of them one is Lee Mark." An assassin said to jk he nods his head and look at jae.

"Host them to our basement like they want to host me." Jay B said darkly with his cold voice assassin said an okay with bow and left to complete his task...

"You need any help uncle or you will serve them alone." Jay B ask with a creepy smile jun chuckle at his word

"I will handle them from here you guys go home and rest well." Jk said smirking they nods their head with a smirk and jun drive towards mansion jk headed with his assassin towards their busan headquater...

Busan Headquarter....

Jk inform suga about this he told him will come tomorrow afternoon to talk with them till then he can have them in his way... Btw he is outside of the busan for an emergency meeting along with hobi and kai...

Jk came inside the basement and saw 5 men tying in the chair already with the help of rop and tape on their mouth by suga's assassin he smirk and take a seat infront of them with his dark aura 'he is wearing mask'...

5 men already staring at jk in so much curiosity they are injured a little bite because of car crash...

"Take these 4 fking rats to another torcher room, suga hyung will talk with them in his way" Jk said lean on his chair and keep his one leg on his other leg rest his hand on chair hands he is supporting his chin on his one hand glaring at the left person's soul.

"So Mr Lee fking Mark are you doing good, is your master taking good care of his best dog." Jk ask darkly chuckle at his own words Mark clench his jaw and make a fist...

"Open his mouth." Jk said assassin nods and open Mark's mouth tape he groan because they remove the tape harshly...

"What? You can't abled to bear a tiny hurt, then how gonna you face my torcher bastxrd." Jk said and throw a dagger on his shoulder he screaming in misery blood zoning from his shoulder jk start laughing mockingly...

"Ple...ase don't." Mark try to stop jk when he stand up and take step towards him mark looking at jk in so much fear...

"No aaahhhhh." Mark scream again when jk pull out the dagger from his shoulder harshly in a snap...

"Who the dxck you are and why are you guys behind my master." Mark said loudly in so much pain jk raise his eyebrows, this much audacity mark gulp his saliva and shook his head vigorously...

But too late jk already hit on his jaw multiple times and he lost his conscious jk tsk and shook his head in disappointment...

"Weak dog can't take my few punches after so much training such a waste dog, I was better than him without even training." Jk said laughing and give a last slap to mark...

"Treat him I will come tomorrow with suga hyung and I want him in his conscious and healthy till tomorrow understand." Jk said loudly they said yes sir in union he nods and left the torcher room...

Jk in his car going towards mansion...
he receive a call when his phone ring

"Hmm say." Jk ask coldly...

"Sir he is dead." A person said firmly
jk tsk...

"Throw him infront of his own farm house." Jk said and cut the call after hearing 'Okay sir'.... 3 left jk whisper

Time skip a little...

Jk came inside his room lay beside tae and peck on his forehead and keep his head on his chest hearing his wife's melodious heart beat mumbling love you's he heard love you's back... He smile and sleep hugging his wife he feel some kisses on his forehead he humming in relaxation in his wife's warm hug...

Lee Mark right hand of his Master 41 years old best fighter in his squad...

Btw tae is 39 years old...

.....

To be continued......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I hope it's good...

Be safe take care y'all.... 💜💚

Thank you so much y'all.... 🍁❤️💯

Pictures credit to rightful owner...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

104K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
31.4K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
217K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
700K 29.7K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...