๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž [๐‡๐ž...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Oc Diaspro
๐Ÿท. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
๐Ÿธ. ส™สŸแดแดแด
๐Ÿน. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿบ. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœษชษดษข สแดแดœ!
๐Ÿป. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
๐Ÿผ. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
sแด‡แด€sแดษด ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿฝ. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€, ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐Ÿพ. สŸแด€สสŸแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ษชา“า“
๐Ÿฟ. ส€แด‡sแด„แดœแด‡ แดษชssษชแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ. แด„แด€แด แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท. แด‹ษชษดษข สŸแด‡แด
First time readers
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ. แดส ส™ส€ษชแด…แด‡
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน. แด˜ส€แดา“แด‡แดคแดคแดส€ แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ. แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส แด„ส€แด€แดคสœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡แด˜ส แด€แด แด€สŸแดษด
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ. สœแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€sแด˜ส€แด แด s sแด›แดส€แดส
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡sแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ. แดแด€ษขษชแด„แด€สŸ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด„สŸแด€ss
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ. แด›แด‡แด€แดแดกแดส€แด‹
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ. แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด…
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท. ส€แดสแด€สŸ ส™แด€สŸสŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน. แดส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ส™แด‡สŸ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ. แด„สŸแดแดœแด… แด›แดแดกแด‡ส€'s แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป. สœแดแด˜แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแด แด‡
Important notice (please read)
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ. แด›แดกแด แด„แดแด…แด‡x
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ. แด›สœแด‡ แดกษชสŸแด…สŸแด€ษดแด…s

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส

5.1K 305 31
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Diaspro sighs as she walks out of Faragonda's office looking tired and ready to sleep in her bed after a long practice of gem fusion as she likes to call it now. She was interrupted with the winx running towards her in excitement specially Stella and Layla, Layla hugs Diaspro's arm letting out a laugh.

"We've been invited to a Hallowinx party." Layla said and Diaspro chuckles. "You mean a Halloween party? Who invited you, Bloom?" Diaspro asked and Bloom smiles.

"A friend back at my home did." Bloom said and looked interested in something. "It sounds like you know about Halloween? How?" She asked curious and Diaspro smiles.

"A good friend of mine went to visit earth for a scientific research and told me about Halloween, I even told her to take me next time so I can join in the fun." Diaspro said half lying and sighs. "I think I went as supergirl going to each house for candy, so much fun."

"Super what now?" Layla asked and Bloom smiles. "She's a super hero in a very popular comics along with other superheroes." Bloom said.

"You know what, forget about sleeping. We're going to that Halloween party!" Diaspro said with a grin feeling her energy come back and she lets out a laugh walking out of the building. "Maybe I should go as Cat woman this time! No, maybe Black Canary she's so badass." She said making the girls laugh at her enthusiasm heading to the forest.

Jolly comes out of nowhere and tells them about the prophecy. "Hmm, I highly doubt that the Trix will be on earth. After that awesome knock out from Musa I'm sure Stormy is recovering with her sisters." Diaspro said with a smirk and Musa smiles.

"Thank you for the prophecy, Jolly. And Diaspro is right I'm sure they don't have a reason to be in Gardenia." Bloom said and Livy agrees. "Right! So let's just worry about having fun tonight!" Livy said.

"Even though in Gardenia only little kids can see you, please try to stay out of trouble." Bloom said to the pixies, Diaspro looks at Glim and Zing. "You heard that? I don't want you sneaking behind my back, we don't want to repeat what happened last time." Diaspro said making Zing shiver afraid of the kids as for Glim she let's out a giggle, Diaspro disappears along with the others to earth.

______

Diaspro and the girls walk on the streets of Gardenia looking at all the people who are wearing costumes as animals or something.

"Wow! Did you friend invite the whole city?" Stella asked and Bloom shakes her head. "Like Diaspro said but in Halloween it also has an international party but there are also private parties, like the one we're going to." Bloom said and they stop at a light to cross over the street.

"Does your friend know we're coming?" Flora asked. "Well, Mitzi isn't exactly a friend but she did say you guys could come along." Bloom said and Diaspro crossed her arms.

"Or maybe she thought you didn't have a friends and wanted to make fun of you when you arrived to the party, which we should do something about it." Diaspro said with an evil smirk cackling at the thought of pranking only to wince when Layla flicks her forehead.

"Sky told me about your likes of pranks on this holiday when he was told by Bloom of going over to Gardenia." Layla said making Diaspro mumbled something. "Damn you, Sky." She said and sighs hearing a car horn at their direction.

"Oh, you made it back in town." Mitzi said Bloom walks over to greet her. "Hello, Mitzi." Mitzi didn't say anything back and looked at Diaspro and the others.

"And so these must be your new friends then?" Mitzi asked. "Yes, let me introduce you to the Winx!" The girls waved at her but Diaspro gives her a side eye.

"The party is at eight o'clock, try not to look so scruffy alright?" Mitzi said pointing at them and Diaspro flips her off as Mitzi drives off.

"Speak for yourself you spoiled brat!" Diaspro shouts. "Yeah, really. Was that blue top tacky or what?" Tecna said with a huff.

"Hey, let's not worry about Mitzi alright? A party is a party!" Bloom said and Diaspro does remember the winx going to the party as their fairy forms along with how it ends which she doesn't see anything to change.

_____

"I swear to the gods if I get jump scare or a creature talks to me I'll start swinging." Diaspro said as she holds on to the cloak which was hiding her fairy form, they all went into the property decorated in pumpkins and it was hard to see with the mist. "You probably just jinx yourself." Layla said.

"Compared to this, Cloudtower is warm and fuzzy. You sure this is the right place?" Stella asked Bloom, Bloom takes out a map. "Yeah, we're nearly there!"

Diaspro walks behind the others only to freeze when she heard the black cat say her name. "Hello, Diaspro."

"Hell, no!" She said and starts walking ahead not about to be the one to get attacked by demons or whatever Halloween monster decides to say peek a boo. Diaspro stops when they arrived to the main entrance of the party which to her the mansion looked like one of the resident evil games.

"Wow! Just like that video game Resident Evil Doom 2!" Tecna said and Diaspro looks at her shock. "Wait! They exist?!" Diaspro asked in shock and gives a nervous laugh seeing the look on Tecna like she had been asked a dumb question.

"I mean, you think I can have a copy of that game? If you have it I mean." Diaspro said as they went further inside. "There will be dancing right?" Layla asked and Diaspro hugs her arm.

"Even if there's any, me and you we'll make sure to bring this party some real fun." Diaspro said with a smile looking excited. "Maybe I can show off my moves you thought me." She said and Layla laughs with a nod, Bloom knocks on the door. Diaspro and the girls look up at the roof above them crumbling a little.

"This house is about to fall apart!" Tecna said and they nodded. Bloom opens the door. A jack-o-lantern suddenly drops down and startle the Winx. They take a sigh of relief that it was just a trick, Diaspro who was ready to attack stops herself as a maid puts the jack-o-lantern back in its place.

"Who are you?" The maid asked.

"I'm Bloom and these are my friends. Here's my invitation." Bloom said as she showed the invitation which the maid steps to the side letting them in. "Please come in."

Diaspro coughs trying to not laugh as Musa compliments the maid. "Uuh, very nice costume." Musa said which the maid gives her a look. "I'm not a party guest, I'm at Mitzi's service." The maid said making Musa wince.

Layla holds on to Diaspro's hand as they go further in the house where all the guests are.

"It looks so... bland, I expected more decorations and lights." Diaspro said and Layla nods. "And it's so dark." Layla said but the girls step back when a doctor guy gets in front of them giving a flirtatious smirk.

"Hello, hot stuff. If you both are not feeling well, come and see me, I'm a doctor you know?" The guy said and Diaspro crossed her arms rolling her eyes at the guys advances towards them. "Back off, all your doing is making us sick even further with your presence." She said and the guys chuckles.

"Hah! Maybe you'd rather be in the hands of my assistant, the nurse!" Doctor guy said to a approaching nurse costumer. "How did this trash get in here?" The nurse said spitefully and Diaspro was going to curse at her when Bloom covers her mouth letting out a nervous laugh.

"is Mitzi around?" Bloom asked and the nurse girl scoffs. "What if she was? You really think she'd give you the time of day? As if, Mitzi would waste her time chatting up little girls like you." She asked making Bloom glare, Diaspro laughs.

"And what's an old lady like you hanging around us girls? Aren't you supposed to be hanging with the old ones at bingo?" Diaspro asked and the nurse screeched her cheeks turning red with embarrassment as the guy beside her laughs along with others. "Why you little-." Bloom cuts the nurse off.

"Mitzi." Bloom said which made everyone turn to see Mitzi waking down the stairs like she was a fashion model which Diaspro was sure that Stella holds that title having more sense of fashion than this girl. "Ooh! I wish I could carry myself like her!" A random person said and the CD starts skipping. Mitzi notices and looks down on the DJ who looked confused trying to fix it.

"You loser!" Mitzi said as she looked angry with the interruption slamming her hand on the table making the DJ scared. "Get out! I never want to see your face again! Got it?" She said and the poor kid runs away crying.

Mitzi walks towards them like nothing happened. "Bloom, I'm so glad you came." Mitzi said with a faked smiled.

"Man, she really has something against Bloom. I can actually feel it from here, the jealousy." Diaspro whispers to Layla who nods. "Isn't this dress marvelous?" Mitzi asked showing off her dress.

"Ho, yeah, it's really something else!" Bloom said and Mitzi gives her a look. ""Something else"? What kind of compliment is that?" Mitzi asked.

"Aren't these sparkles dazzling? I had them custom made, they cost me a fortune!" She said  grabbing a strand of her dress, she then raised an eyebrow at the outfits Bloom was wearing. "Now, speaking of costumes. I find yours very disappointing, I told you to wear something elegant! This is a party, NOT a funeral!" She criticized them, Diaspro smirks when Stella comes over along with the others.

"Sweetie, put on your sunglasses!" Stella said and Mitzi rolled her eyes. "And why should I?"

Diaspro takes off her cloak along with the girls earning a gasp from Mitzi making her speechless and the guests are impressed by their "costumes". The Doctor costumer is impressed that he lets out a whistle as his eyes landed on Diaspro making the nurse elbow him.

"Ow." He said rubbing his side while the nurse huffed. "How did you make your wings? They look so real!" A person asked and Flora smiles.

"That's a secret." Flora said and Diaspro smiles when a girl wearing a sailor moon costume complimented her. "I love your wings, they look so cool." Sailor moon girl said and Diaspro smiles.

"And I love the brooch, it looks so well done. Did you make it?" Diaspro asked and the girl nods. "Impressive, which other sailor is your favorite? Mine is Jupiter and Saturn." She said and soon she starts a conversation on anime with the girl who was happy to talk about it.

_____

"Mitzi's friends are very boring." Layla said as she stood beside Diaspro both talking along with her asking how she was doing after the whol kidnapping, Diaspro told her that she was fine. "Get off me! Outta my way! Agghh!!!" The girls saw Mitzi running from six pumpkin cakes circling her.

"She definitely did something." Diaspro said with a laugh and Zing comes to her side whispering to her ear. "Oh? That is just not right, let me add something else." She said and pointed a finger towards Mitzi, a pool green slime appear underneath her making Mitzi trip landing on her face.

"That's for calling Musa pathetic." Diaspro whispers, Zing cackles hugging his stomach as Mitzi picks herself up trying to get the sticky slime off of her.

Mitzi runs upstairs crying about her ruined dress after being laughed at. "This is all boring, let's go to a club and actually have some fun." Diaspro said and the girls nodded in agreement but a certain pixie shakes her head. "But what about the three sisters? The warnings?" Jolly asked and Diaspro smiles.

"Don't worry about it, I had someone handle it." She said and they all walk out of the party but they were shocked to see that some of the guests in Mitzi party asked to join which they didn't have a problem with it.

"Hey, who's handling the three sisters?" Zing asked, Glim was asleep on Diaspro's shoulder getting tired of having so much fun at night. Diaspro smiles a small blush forming as she thought of the person. "Just the perfect man for the job." She said.

_____

"When do we get to scream that Bloom girl and her friends? I'm getting tired of standing around." A faceless sister said taking off her mask revealing to be a minion of Mitzi's circle. "Chill, Nancy I'm sure they'll be here." The second sister said adjusting her mask.

Nancy sighs but froze when she heard a branch snap. "Hey Marcy, where's Lucy?" Nancy asked and before Marcy could say anything they let out a scream as a wired was wrapped them handing them upside down a tree trunk, their heads hitting each other in the process.

"Boo!" A male voice said showing a scary face of a predator making the girls scream in horror, they got so scared that they fainted. The masked man laughs and touched his neck revealing, Helia and touched his ear.

"All good here, Diaspro. Hope you girls have a good time at the club." Helia said leaving the hanging girls behind and passing by the third girl who was sleeping this whole time listening to music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 514 46
Valtor tricks Diaspro and didn't give her a love potion but an obsession potion, making Sky so in love with Bloom it's obsession now And he will now...
36.1K 823 9
"๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š...
35.9K 429 4
โ€Žโ€Ž:ยจ ยท.ยท ยจ: โ€Ž๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ผ โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐ผ'๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’; โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
39.1K 1.5K 36
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเผบโ˜†เผป*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐™”'๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™†, ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ? ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...