The Unwanted And Unloved Figh...

By TheMusicAddiction

16 year old Annie is what you call a shy girl who doesn't have that many friends. She is a shape shifter and... More

Ch.1 No More
Ch.2 Mixed Emotions
Ch.3 Lovely Pranks
Ch.4 New School
Ch.5 Bad, But Also Good News
Ch.6 Will He Believe Me?
Ch.7 New Surprises
Ch.8 Should've Listened
Ch.9 One Last Chance
Ch.10 Worse Than I Thought
Ch.11 Don't Let Your Gaurd Down
Ch.12 Authors Note!!!
Ch.13 Thats What I Get, Never Again
Ch.14 You Know Me So Well
Ch.15 Crazy Ex Girlfriend
Ch.16 Full Moon
Ch.17 The Animal
Ch.18 The New ShapeShifter Part 1
Ch.19 The New ShapeShifter Part 2
Ch.20 Slave? I Think Not.
Ch.21 Missing
Ch.22 Missing Again?!?
Ch.23 Let The Games Begin
Ch.25 Claimer
Ch.26 Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Ch.27 Authors Note!!
Ch.28 Pain Part 1
Ch.29 Pain Part 2
Ch.30 I Can See You, But You Can't See Me
Ch.31 Epilouge
Ch.32 Authors Note!!!

Ch.24 Just A Text

1.5K 33 3
By TheMusicAddiction

I woke up around 7:30 and decided to take a shower in their home. I know right, I'm so polite. I got in the shower and used the shampoos that he had and when I stepped out of the shower, I noticed that I forgot my clothes and cursed myself.

I wrapped the towel tighter around my body and walked out of the door. I noticed he wasn't there and cursed myself again. I didn't want to put those dirty cloths on so I just walked out of the room and just my luck, one of the guys came out.

He dog whistled at me and I just rolled my eyes. I sniffed out Laims room and walked in.

"Hey Liam do you have any clothes I can barrow?" I asked and he just started at my long legs.

"Hey eyes are up here." I snapped at him and he looked up at me.

"Yah umm here." He threw nice looking girl cloths and I got out of there and back to the other room. I walked in the bathroom and quickly changed into them.

When I finished, I walked downstairs and every one just looked at me.

"What?" I shifted uncomfertaby and they all just laughed, causing me to growl.

"Make us some food will you please?" Liam asked and I smirked.

"Only cause you said please." I fake smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

"What do you all want?" I turned around.

"Spegetti." Liam said and my shoulders were moving violently feom laughing so hard.

"What so funny?" He walked over to me and I turned around getting the stuff.

"Thats what I thought." He said and I set the stuff down that I was holding and just stared at hime in disbelief.

"Exuse me but I deserve a little more respect than that buddy." I said and he turned on his heals and I could tell he wasn't a happy camper anymore.

"Well conisdering that you aren't lieing in a puddle of your own blood, you are being respected." He hissed and he did have a point so I just got back to cooking.

I had set the table and worked quickly. I out drinks and all that stuff on the table.

"Foods ready!" I yelled and they all came in.

"Alright thanks you can go now." Liam spat and I just obeyed him and went to the orginal room they had first put me in.

All of a sudden my phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at it.

'Please Annie come back.' Alex texted me and I just chuckled.

'Why?' I looked around the room looking for something to do.

'Just please let me explain.' I rolled my eyes.

*Don't he is getting frustrated.* My animal said to me.

*Fine whatever.* I said back to her.

'Fine whatever.' I texted back sitting on the floor.

'Alright so when we got back from last night, I told them we should send a search party for you, but they said that they would kill you if I did. So I decided to go to sleep and so I did. I had no idea she was even there Annie.

I swear it! Please I just want you back to see your smiling face, wake up to you, kiss you, hold onto you and never let go. And to say I love you. Please come back.' I had tears coming down my face and I just turned my phone off.

I put my phone back in my pocket and pulled my knees to my chest. I started to cry until I heard someone coming upstairs and I stopped immedatly. I whipped my tears away and the door opened.

"Liam needs you, now." I got up and he walked behind me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yes." I controlled my voice and he gave me a hard look.

"Will you be so kind enough to clean up the kitchen while we all go out on a run?" I faked smiled.

"Yes your majesty." I said sarcasticly and this slutt just comes around the corner and goes to stand by him.

"Hey babe." He gave her a kiss and I preteneded to gag. He got up, walked over to me, and slapped me across the face hard. Almost causing me to drop the blade and plate I had in my hand that I was going to wash.

"Ha." The chick mocked me and I walked over to her and smashed across her face and she was out.

I turned around just in time to see someone lunge at me and I stabbed the person hearing him yell. I took that oppertunity

To shift into my big wolf that almost touched the ceiling. I growled and they all backed away. I killed the closest guy to me and a couple more. I then ran out one of the big glass windows and bolted into the woods, hoping they wouldn't come after me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 152 33
For a person who always want to stay indoors, I am now travelling to all crowded places as much I can. That includes the reason why I arrived the air...
2.5K 75 28
Ana King is a "typical" girl in the 11th grade. She is what everyone calls a loner or nerd. But behind those baggy clothes and smarts is a fighter...
7.5M 230K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
57.3K 1.2K 37
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...