His to Love.

Від thegirlnextdoor7781

Mythili Kapoor, in her eyes,is a nobody. Her parents were always in want of a son and were granted that wish... Більше

Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
CAST
Chapter- 5
Chapter- 6
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Review Please!
Chapter- 17
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
NOTE (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter- 23
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
1 YEAR
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter -30
Chapter- 31

Chapter- 27

39.3K 2.3K 415
Від thegirlnextdoor7781

I'M SO SORRY TO UPLOAD THIS AGAIN BUT I WAS GETTING MANY COMPLAINTS IN MY DM THAT PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE CHAPTER. SO I HAD TO PUBLISH AGAIN. I AM REDUCING THE NUMBER OF REQUIRED COMMENTS SINCE MANY OF YOU ALREADY DID IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WILL MISS THEM. WATTPAD GLITCHES ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST😭😭

A/N - THIS IS A MATURE CHAPTER. READER DISCRETION BELOW 18 YEARS IS ADVISED.

I AM NOT REALLY EXPERIENCED IN WRITING SMUT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.🙏

@AishwaryaJoshi372 I wouldn't have been able to write this chapter without you. You literally guided me through it!! Thank you so so so much yaa! Love ya!❤️❤️

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Mythili's POV -

The London night was alive with the glitter of city lights as Shivaay and I left the party behind. My heart still raced from the electric atmosphere, and Shivaay, impeccably dressed in a tailored suit, looked every bit the dashing gentleman that he is.

He reached out, his fingers brushing with mine, sending a tingle down my spine. "Ready for some dinner, Mythili?" he asked, his voice deep and soothing.

I nodded, my eyes locked onto his. His fingers slipped into mine, and I felt a comforting warmth spread through my hand.

As we walked towards the black car, the brand name I couldn't remember to save my life, Shivaay opened the door for me before I could do it for myself. I slid into the plush leather seat, and he settled into the driver's seat and I gave him a small smile.

Something about him tonight was just not letting me look anywhere else but at him. All my attention!

The engine roared to life, and the car glided smoothly through the streets and my attention was solely on Shivaay, his strong profile illuminated by the soft glow of the dashboard lights as his hands were clutching the steering wheel.

" What is wrong with you Mythili? I think you've totally lost it. Stop checking him out you idiot!" I muttered to myself when I realised that I was shamelessly checking Shivaay out like a silly, stupid person.

Shivaay stole a quick glance at me, a playful glint in his eyes. "Mrs. Rathore, I sincerely hope you know that I can hear every word you're saying right now." he replied as his lips twisted into a smirk and his right hand rested on my own, his grip tightening ever so slightly.

A warm blush crept onto my cheeks as my eyes widened and I first looked at him before looking away just as immediately, completely tongue tied.

Just the perfect way to freaking embarrass myself. I am a certified idiot, hence proved. There was no way I was ever going to look at him in this lifetime. He heard me!!!

" You are my wife. You do have every right to check me out." He said and allowed himself to just laugh a bit as I heard him and his words did nothing to calm my racing heart down!

And that damn laugh.

" Where are we going?" I asked in a weak attempt to change the topic and he let me.

" You will see." Was all he replied and I sighed.

" Where is the driver? How are you driving? Shivaay I don't think we can drive in London with an Indian license. What if the cops ask us to pull over and then throw up in a lock-up for breaking their laws? What if ----" About a thousand scenarios were playing in my head as I was cut-off in between my words.

" We aren't breaking any rules Mythili. Calm down. I have a license. We aren't going to end up in a lock up." He said, giving me a brief look before turning all his attention back to the road ahead.

" Oh. You have a license here." His words acted as an assurance to me and I did calm down and then smile at my own stupidity.

Of course he had a license.

The car came to a stop right in front of what looked like a residential building and I turned my head to face him.

" This does not look like our hotel or the restaurant. Shivaay I was promised food. I am so hungry!" I whined first, turning my head to narrow my eyes at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

" I don't remember promising you a restaurant dinner, Mrs. Rathore. I can cook for us." He replied with a small smile playing on his lips which just somehow made my heart flutter and my lips curved into the same smile as his were.

" No Mr. Rathore. I am cooking for you tonight." I said shrugging and opened the door to get out of the car.

That's when I actually managed to have a proper look at the building. Its sleek glass structure glistened under the city lights, reflecting the essence of London. Shivaay turned off the engine and, with a boyish grin, got himself out and then walked to me, leaning at the car beside me, golding his arms.

" Why are we here? Is this your place?" I connected two and two together and he gave me a nod.

" Then why are we living in the hotel?" I couldn't hold the curiosity inside me.

" Because the housekeeper is on leave for the week." He replied and I nodded as he guided me inside.

The grand lobby of the building was adorned with marble floors and contemporary art, and the doorman greeted us with a polite nod. As we entered the elevator, Shivaay pressed the button for the penthouse floor, and my heart raced with anticipation for some reason!

It wasn't like I was alone with him for the first time! He's my husband for god's sake!

When the elevator doors slid open, revealing a private entrance, I stepped out into a world of neutrals. The penthouse was a sprawling, modern masterpiece, filled with sleek lines and an abundance of light. The open-concept living area was vast, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering breathtaking views of the London skyline.

My eyes widened in amazement as I took in the spaciousness of the flat. The decor was a perfect blend of contemporary chic and timeless elegance. Plush, designer furniture in neutral tones adorned the living area, while a grand piano stood against one wall, its polished surface gleaming in the soft lighting.

The kitchen was a chef's dream, equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and a marble-topped island. It opened onto a dining area with a large, glass-topped table that looked like it was made for extravagant dinner parties. The ones Shivaay really really hated. Oh, the irony!

If this didn't scream Shivaay Singh Rathore, I don't know what would.

" This is incredible Shivaay." I said, turning all around before facing him. I really had no idea what to say other than that.

" This is our place Mythili whenever we need to run away from Mumbai." He said, reaching out to hold my hand which I gladly did as he and I walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows, and I gazed out at the panoramic view of London's iconic landmarks—the London Eye, the Shard, and the River Thames shimmering in the distance. It was a view that took my breath away.

" Isn't that our hotel?" I asked, pointing away in distance before looking at Shivaay.

" It is." He replied.

" Beautiful." I whispered, sighing.

" Isn't she." Were the exact words I heard and my head immediately turned towards him, finding his eyes on me.

I gasped. I audibly gasped before taking my eyes away after I understood what he meant and then I turned beet red.

" I am going to go and get started with dinner." I said, taking a step away and walking towards the kitchen as he followed me.

I looked around and scanned the refrigerator while Shivaay stood there behind the counter. I could feel his eyes on me, on my every movement and I was super conscious about it but I wasn't going to tell him that!

I had already embarrassed myself in front of him tonight. I wasn't planning on doing it again.

I decided to make Spaghetti but before that, I had to tuck the saree pallu to the underskirt because it would get ruined if I don't but the minute this thought crossed my head and I turned around, I bumped into Shivaay's chest.

" Oh." I said, keeping my hands on his chest to balance myself and prevent a fall.

His strong hands, possessing yet gentle, found their way to my waist, his thumb tracing a feather-light path along the exposed skin where my saree ended and my blouse began. The contact was electrifying, and my breath hitched while I clutched onto the rolled sleeve of his shirt.

"Let me help you" He murmured into my ear, his warm breath causing a delicious shiver to race down my spine.

My heart skipped a beat as his fingers began a slow, deliberate journey along the delicate edge of my saree's pallu. His touch was both tantalising and soothing, sending an intoxicating rush of desire coursing through me as I closed my eyes in anticipation of his touch.

"Shivaay," I whispered, my voice barely more than a sigh.

He chose not to respond with words. Instead, he gave a gentle tug to the end of my saree's pallu, causing it to slip from my shoulder and cascade gracefully around my feet. The fabric pooled at my ankles, leaving me exposed and vulnerable in his gaze but in his eyes I found something too, something that gave me the deepest sense of security about him being so close to me.

His hands, both reverent and possessive, ventured upward, caressing my bare arms before settling on my shoulders. His lips brushed against my temple, trailing a line of delicate kisses along my skin down to my earlobe and I clutched his sleeve even more.

"You look breathtaking," he murmured, his voice heavy with longing and I had no idea how to respond to that in my current state, standing in front of him like this.

He did not put any distance between the two of us as he pulled a bottle of red wine from the cabinet above along with 2 glasses without taking his eyes off from me while I stood there, all exposed to his eyes with my saree's pallu near my feet.

His intense gaze never wavered from mine as he handed me the glass after pouring the wine, our fingers brushing in a caress that sent electric thrills racing along my skin and set my whole body on fire.

Bringing the glass to my lips, I took a very small sip. The wine was rich, velvet on my tongue, its flavor a decadent revelation. But it was Shivaay's eyes, dark and smoldering, that set my senses ablaze, igniting a wildfire of longing within me.

His body pressed against mine, and I could feel the heat of his skin through the thin layers of our clothing. His untouched wine glass sat forgotten on the kitchen counter as his gaze wet to my lips.

" Fuck Mythili." Shivaay's lips met mine in a slow kiss as he lifted me up, making me sit on the counter, standing in the space between my legs. His mouth possessed mine with a hunger that matched my own, his hand finding the small of my back, pulling me impossibly closer.

Our tongues danced in a heated, seductive rhythm, a passionate exchange of longing and need. The taste of wine lingered on my lips and my fingers found their way into his hair, holding him close, my heart pounding with a fierce urgency.

The taste of Shivaay's lips still lingered on my lips as I parted for breath, his eyes, molten with desire, bore into mine as he leaned in, his lips brushing against my neck. His kisses started slow, deliberate, each one setting my skin ablaze with sensations I'd never known before. His breath, warm and tantalizing, fanned over my neck, sending shivers of longing down my spine.

His lips found the sensitive hollow beneath my ear, and a soft, breathy moan escaped my parted lips. Shivaay's tongue traced a seductive path along my heated skin, each languorous stroke sending ripples of pleasure through me.

His hands roamed down my back, pulling me tightly against his firm body and my legs threatened to give way as Shivaay's lips continued their scorching descent down my neck. I held onto him, my fingers gripping his hair, my body arching with an insatiable need.

A need I had never felt ever before for someone, anyone. The world beyond the kitchen's threshold faded into oblivion as Shivaay's kisses grew more fervent, more demanding and once again, I couldn't hold back that moan.

"Shivaay," I breathed, my voice trembling with the raw intensity of my feelings, "I love you."

He suddenly pulled back, his eyes searching mine with an urgent question. "What did you say?" he asked, his voice filled with uncertainty, as if he needed confirmation of my confession.

In that moment, I hesitated.. My lips trembled as I murmured, "I...I loved the wine." I said the first thing that came to my head.

I did love him. I don't think I love myself more than I love him and that was the truth. He had never been big on words and always big on gestures but I wanted to do something special for him when I told him that and not like this!

God I was so stupid!

Shivaay's expression shifted, confusion and disappointment flickering in his eyes. He leaned in closer, his gaze locked onto mine, and he implored, "Tell me, Mythili. What did you really say?"

" That's what I said." I looked away, trying to get off the counter but he made me sit back up, blocking me with his hands firmly pressed next to the walls of the counter.

" I want the truth Mythili." I knew that he had heard me the first time but I owed it to him to tell him what I said again.

Hell, I wanted to scream it from the top of the world!

I swallowed hard, the truth impossible to deny any longer. "I love you," I confessed, my voice quivering with anticipation, the weight of my words hanging in the air like an unspoken promise.

Shivaay's eyes softened, and he was about to say something when the sudden, shrill ringing of his phone interrupted us.

A look of frustration crossed his face as he fumbled to look at it, his focus now torn between me and the unexpected intrusion before receiving the call.

All I heard was his " This better be important or you are fired." and then a string of silence.

And, he stormed out of the penthouse, just like that.

" What?" I found whispering to myself, getting off the kitchen counter, too stunned to think or speak anything.

Did that just happen? Did he just storm out of here after I told him that I loved him?

The warmth of the kitchen had evaporated, leaving me in a cold, empty space. Tears welled in my eyes, blurring the room as I leaned against the kitchen counter, my heart aching with a longing that felt almost unbearable.

" Get a hold on yourself Mythili." I spoke to myself, trying to control the damn tears as I wiped them away from my face and walked myself out of the kitchen, into the hall as I sat on the floor, resting my back on the glass wall.

" Don't be dumb Mythili. It was clearly something very important and that's why he walked off like that." I talked to myself, pulling my legs to my chest and resting my head on my knees.

" But what if he doesn't love me back? What if I ruined everything by telling him that I love him?" I couldn't stop from contradicting myself as a fresh set of tears made their way into my eyes.

I was hurting and I didn't want that.

I wanted Shivaay to be with me after I told him that I loved him, not run away the first chance he got.

" I've been such a fool." I bit my lip to stop the sob escaping me.

He left me.

He doesn't love me.

Why would he? I haven't done anything for him while he has done literally everything and more for me.

I sat there for god knows how long before the first rays of sun started to dimly glimmer through the windows and I found my eyes dropping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

The next time I opened my eyes, the penthouse was all bright and sunshine. It took me a minute to register where exactly was I and when the events of last night got back to memory, I was heartbroken all over again.

I picked myself off the floor and searched around the house, hoping that he'd have come back.

It had been fifteen freaking hours since he had stormed out of here.

" What should I do? Who should I call? If I call home, everyone would be worried and if I don't, I will never be able to find Shivaay." I spoke up, desperate for him to come back.

" Shalini ma'am. She'd be able to help me!" I spoke to myself immediately and started looking around for my phone.

I was just about the call her up when I heard footsteps in the hall and I ran towards it.

" Shivaay!" I screamed and ran to stand in front of him, tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

" Mythili, why are you crying?" He asked me, as he attempted to get me closer to him but I pushed him away with my hands on his chest, turning around to not face him.

" Mythili?" His voice softened and I found his hands holding the top of my arms but I jerked him away from myself.

I just couldn't bear his touch.

" Do you have any idea how worried I was Shivaay? You stormed out on me last night and it is afternoon. I had no call, no text, no information of your whereabouts but why would you care?" I screamed at him, wiping the angry tears away.

" Love, I had left you texts last night and I asked my office to call you to inform you that I'd be out all night. There was a massive fire in the warehouse last night. I had to leave to handle the situation. Check your phone." He said and I turned around before unlocking my cell, only to find like hundred notification in them.

Shivaay had indeed texted me.

Fuck.

" You have cried all night." He said, lifting my head to look into his eyes which I immediately lowered, feeling so foolish and stupid.

"I thought you left me because you were angry with me for confessing my love for you," I blurted out without a filter in my system and saw his eyes go from concern to confusion and then, anger?

" You thought I left because of that?" He asked, taking a step closer to me and I stepped back, giving him a nod first.

" I need your words, Mythili." There was something different about him and I was equal parts scared and excited.

" Yes." I whispered and he pinned me to the wall, one of his hand, pulling my body into his dangerously near my hips.

" I need you to store this little piece of information in that head of yours Mrs. Rathore that I am absolutely, heads over heels in love with you. You are my need just like oxygen is. You are the air I breathe and everything I need. No less, no more. You have me wrapped around that little finger of yours and you fail to realise it. Shivaay Singh Rathore is yours. Everything about me finds it's link to you just like every part of you is linked to me and I cannot get anymore clear with my words than this Mythili." Every word he said hit me like a hurricane and then, he slammed his lips on mine once again.

But he didn't give me what I needed and pulled away just as soon.

" I was so scared Shivaay. I thought that I overstepped my...." I started to speak when he kept his index finger on my lips.

" You have no boundaries with me, Love. You have all of me just like I have all of you. When I heard you tell me that you love me last night, I wanted nothing more than to tell you the same but the phone and everything that happened after that were a chain of unfortunate events which required my immediate attention." He said, his eyes softening even more and I let out a sigh.

" You love me?" I couldn't help myself from asking, once again, breaking the silence.

" I love you." He replied and I couldn't stop the smile making it's way to my lips as I moved forward to kiss him again but this time, he pulled away.

"I need a shower," he then said, his voice dripping with seduction. "And so do you. After that, I want you in my bed, under me, where first I am going to show you how much I love you and then, baby, you are getting punished for letting that thought come to your head. Do you understand Mrs. Rathore? You failed to look after yourself in my absence. Now I will do that looking-after for you." He said, and a considerably audible gasp escaped my lips and a fierce blush made it's way over onto me.

" Shiv...." Before I could even think about the next set of words coming out of my mouth, I had his lips on mine for a brief peck and then he walked away before giving me a chance to respond. I nodded, sensing a pool of desire simmering between my thighs.

I shivered before walking into one of the rooms and into the washroom where I brushed my teeth before taking a bath, a very long one.

" Was I.....was he..." Just the thought of it made my face so red.

" It's okay Mythili. He is your husband. He has the same rights over you like you do over him and he loves you." I talked to myself and a small smile made its way again when I recalled the part where he told me that he loved me.

I draped myself in a towel and walked out back into the room where I found him standing in nothing but sweat-pants that accentuated his muscular, godlike physique. His hair were still wet from the shower and as if he noticed my presence, he turned around me face me.

"You look ravishing, love. Come to me." He commanded, and my legs obeyed, carrying me toward him. We stood close, and he pulled me in by the waist, pressing me against his chest.

"You are unequivocally mine," he murmured seductively into my ear. I yielded to temptation, and our lips met in a passionate kiss, surprising us both with the intensity of it as he dropped the towel which was wrapped around me.

I tried to cover myself with my hands but he held them in his own.

" Let me look at you, Love." His voice was so reassuring and yet so commanding that I had nothing in me to oppose to what he wanted. Not that I needed to.

" So fucking beautiful. You are a dream Mythili. My dream. This is the body I am going to worship and punish so bad that you'd beg for more." His voice came out as a groan while he traced kissing from my lips to neck and then to the valley between my breasts and that pool of wetness between my thighs was a testament to what his words and touch were doing to me.

He wasn't just all over me, he was inside my head too.

I moaned and bit my lip to stop another one.

" Don't. Give me all your moans. Moan for me, Mythili. Let me hear them." He said, as he took my left nipple in his mouth and almost bit it.

" Shivaaay..." I said, fairly not being able to find out myself what I needed.

" So needy, my wife." His words were just doing something to me I couldn't really understand.

Then, abruptly, he pushed me on the bed, indicating our bed with a commanding gesture.

"Spread your legs and touch yourself for me," he instructed, making me blush but I did what he said, my hands exploring my body and gently stimulating myself. I moaned as pleasure washed over me.

" Stop, baby. Let me own your first orgasm and the rest of all the orgasms you will ever have. They are going to be just mine like this one will be. My beautiful wife."

I had lost my capacity to say anything more than his name at the moment as I craved his touch. He seemed to enjoy my reaction as I took my hand away, and he immediately came over, seemingly to kiss me, which he did but his hand also found my clit which he started to rub gently as I withered and whimpered with need in raw pleasure but he continued to explore my mouth with his tongue despite all my moans.

"Ah," I whimpered again as he, this time, found the opening of my vagina with his index finger and gently slip it inside me

" Shivaay...." I opened my eyes and found his on me with a carnal need.

" I know baby. I need you too." He said as he continued to thrust that finger in me. I kept a hold on his shoulder, digging my nails there to take what he was giving me.

I threw my head back and lifted my hips up automatically when he added another finger and started moving them faster and faster while holding my legs open when it got too much for me and I tried to close them. I then felt like him curling those fingers inside me, trying to get somewhere and I screamed his name the loudest I could.

" Yes Love, does this make you feel good? My fingers are soaked inside you, aren't they?" His words were somehow making me lose my mind as I withered, shivering.

Just as I was about to climax, he suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, suddenly irritation rising into me.

"What's the hurry, Love? Let me taste you first. I need that for my own sake of sanity." he said, confusing me and his face dipped down immediately between my thighs.

" Oh My God, Shivaay..." I moaned again, trying to shut my legs as he continued to eat me out, his one day old stubble scratching my inner thighs, adding to the friction and I tugged his hair to keep myself still for him.

I was about to cum and tugged his hair ever harder so that he removes his mouth from my pussy. He did raise his head to look at me, confused.

" I'm so embarrassed," I admitted to him.

Don't be embarrassed, beautiful. Cum for me. This is the taste of my victory," he reassured me.

"I want you," I said, and he didn't waste any time, stripping his pants away and when I saw his penis, my eyes bulged and I couldn't hold myself back from saying it.

" You're not going to fit."

" I will, love. We are going to take it slow. Your pussy is made just for me." His voice was laced with need as he slowly placed the tip at my opening.

" You are going to tell me if it gets too much." He said, thrusting into me, and I moaned as he filled me and then very slowly, started to move inside me.

I hadn't ever felt so good ever as his thrusts increased inside me. I also knew that he was holding himself back, trying to make it softer for me.

"Are you okay? We can stop if you want," he asked, his voice laced with concern and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to thrust into me.

"No, please keep going. Don't stop." I encouraged him, and he continued moving inside me. I could feel my nails digging into his flesh as pleasure took over.

"Harder," I panted, telling him what I needed.

"As you need, love. Just like that baby. You take my cock so good. Your pussy is made just for me. So good baby. You're so good for me, your pussy is so wet for me. Take it. Take all of my cock, Love."  He said, intensifying his thrusts as he sucked my neck. It was so overwhelming and I felt that I was about to cum for him.

" I think I am going to....." I couldn't even finish my sentence when he stopped me.

" Hold on a little baby. You are going to cum with me." Shivaay groaned and I whimpered under him, all needy for him as we climaxed together and I moaned his name again. Failing to remember anything other than that.

I never knew I could feel so good but then again, everything with him I ever had, do have and will continue to get will be everything I ever need.

" I love you Shivaay." I muttered we lay there and he pulled me up, my head resting on his chest while he played with my hair.

" I love you, Mythili but you are still going to get punished for last night." He said, his voice so sultry and husky as I raised to head to look at him, only to find him smirking, clearing all his intentions for me and I felt heat rise in my cheeks, yet again, for him.

" Not fair." I said, even though I was looking forward to what he had in mind for me.

" Punishments rarely are, Love." Was all he said before he rolled me under him once again, making me giggle.

Hey guys! This is the next chapter. I hope you all like it. To unlock the next one, at least 1300 Votes and 227 comments are required on this one.

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

I love you all. Until next time. Byee!!❤❤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
171K 9.6K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
687K 35.7K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
1.5M 134K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...