IDOLS

By Jihyo7676767

Some people like to pretend twice members date each other- but what if they really do? And who are they actua... More

Info
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

64 0 1
By Jihyo7676767

Jeongyeon's POV:

I awoke to the sound of our song feel special blasting through the room.

Nayeon had it set as her alarm, yet surprisingly it hadn't woken her up yet.

I groaned, it was a good song but hearing it every goddamn morning was pretty annoying. reaching over a sleeping Nayeon, I pressed pause on the alarm.

I rolled myself out of bed, throwing on a sweatshirt before heading downstairs.

"Morning Hyo." I said, entering the kitchen

"Morning Jeong." she replied, handing me a cup of coffee as I sat down at the kitchen counter.

I accepted it and gave her a smirk.

"Have fun last night?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"What?" she asked.

"These walls aren't soundproof ji." I replied.

Jihyo blushed. "Shut up." she said, turning to the stove to start making breakfast.

"Honestly I always thought you would be the top in you and Sana's relationship but judging from last night..." I continued.

"And how about you and Nayeon?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

It was my turn to blush. "Whatever." I said.

She just laughed at me before continuing to shuffle around the kitchen, apparently trying to recall how to make scrambled eggs.

"Sure you know what your'e doing?" i teased.

"Yes." she replied coldly.

"Good morning!" a chipper voice said from the hall.

Jihyo and I both turned to see Sana trotting into the kitchen.

"Morning babe." Jihyo said, walking over to Sana to give her a kiss on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes.

"Is everyone else still asleep?" Jihyo asked.

"I think so." Sana replied. "they must have had just as much fun as us last night huh?" she nudged Jihyo's arm.

Jihyo blushed again.

was i the only one who didn't do it with someone last night? I thought to myself.

"So what are you making?" sana asked.

"Scrambled eggs." Jihyo replied.

"Yum! i'm sure they'll turn out great!" sana said, grinning.

"We'll see." i said.

Jihyo glared at me.

"Good morning everyone." Mina said walking in, Momo right behind her.

"Where the hell is the coffee?" Momo asked.

"Right here, miss temperamental." I said, gesturing to the coffee pot .

She too, glared at me before pouring herself a cup.

"Jihyo, make sure you don't cook those eggs for too long," mina said, "They might burn."

"Relax Minari she's got it under control." Momo said sipping her coffee.

"Yeah cause we all know how good Jihyo is at cooking." Nayeon said, stepping in behind me. 

I chuckled.

Jihyo picked up a peice of egg and threw it at us. it ended up landing in Nayeon's hair making everyone laugh.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung eventually waltzed in and began hovering over Jihyo as well.

After a few minutes the kitchen became complete chaos; Nayeon and i continuing to harass Jihyo, Dahyun and Momo cracking jokes that didn't make any sense, while Mina, Sana, and Chaeyoung were laughing at cat pictures.

At one point Jihyo began looking around the kitchen in confusion, apparently missing something.

"What's this Jihyo? a slip up?" Nayeon teased.

"I'm looking for a frying pan." She replied.

I gestured to the cabinet next to her. "Bottom left."

She bent over to reach the frying pan, giving me a clear view of her behind. I tried not to stare but damn...

I then caught Nayeon glaring at me. Quickly averting my eyes from Jihyo's ass, i took another sip of my coffee.

"Hey where's Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Photoshoot." Jihyo replied.

"This early in the day?" I asked.

"Yeah it seems kind of random no?" Dahyun added.

"She said she wanted to get it over with." Jihyo said. "Anyways, breakfast is ready."

We all gathered around the kitchen island and prepared to dig in to our eggs.

"This looks delicious!" Chaeyoung said. "Thanks for the food!"

Jihyo wasn't the best cook in the world so i was bracing myself for the worst.

 I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

"Wow Jihyo, this is great." I said, taking another bite.

"Told you i knew what i was doing." She said smirking.

After everyone had finished their breakfast, Jihyo and Sana decided to go clean up while the other members went off to enjoy their Saturday.

I went to go find nayeon since we had to go in for filming today.

After checking our room, i made my way down the hall to see if was with another member. sure enough i saw her coming out of sana's room, blushing.

"Nayeon?" i said.

She froze. "Oh hey jeong." She said.

"Are you ready to go?"

"What?"

"We're filming our Time to twice episode today remember?" I said.

"Shit that was today?" She asked.

 Unfortunately this was normal.

"Can i-"

"Go ahead." I said

Nayeon ran back to our room to get ready.

I sighed and went to wait for her downstairs.

  After about 10 minutes Nayeon finally joined me in the hall.

"Okay, you ready?" she asked.

I've been ready for the past 20 minutes. i wanted to say.

Instead i simply nodded, holding the door open for her before making my way to the car.

The destination was a fancy Korean restaurant about 30 minutes away from twice's dorm. Our managers knew that once was keen on "2Yeon", so they proposed that we film a special lunch date episode. of course once didn't  know nayeon and i were actually dating but the idea gained popularity for the group nevertheless.

We arrived at the restaurant 5 minutes late but thankfully the managers didn't make a fuss.

We sat down at our table and began the filming. Nayeon and i kept up pleasant conversation as the camera men swarmed around us, getting all the angles.

We never talked about anything serious during these things, just useless stuff that somehow entertains our fans. Our real life is much more interesting, but of course no one wants to know the truth, they just want us to smile and act like everything is perfect.

After filming Nayeon went to go to the bathroom to freshen up before we went back to the dorm.

I was busy sending memes to momo when i heard Nayeon's phone ringing from inside her purse. i went to turn it off, given that it was very loud and a few other people were looking at our table.

I was about to hit decline when i saw that it was Sana calling. I debated answering since it was Sana but decided to respect Nayeon's privacy.

I continued to scroll through memes on Pinterest, accidentally laughing aloud at particularly dark humored one, gaining a concerned look from our waitress who had come to take the dishes.

Then Nayeon's phone started blowing up with texts. 

I ignored the first two, but then there was a third, and a fourth.

I finally picked up her phone to see who it was.

It was Sana again. which would have been fine, except that one of the texts caught my eye.

"I told Jihyo." It read.

I furrowed my brow.

I was about to keep scrolling, when i saw Nayeon out of the corner of my eye.

quickly putting her phone back in her purse, i smiled as she approached the table.

"Should we get going?" she asked.

I nodded and we made our way back to the car. I held the door for her again before sliding in beside her as we drove back to the dorm. I couldn't stop thinking about that text though...

Told Jihyo what?

We didn't get back to the dorm until around 4pm because Nayeon wanted to go shopping.

"I'm going to go show Sana what i got!" Nayeon said, running up the stairs immediately after we stepped through the front door.

Sana again...

I was going to say something, but nayeon was already passed the top step and out of sight.

Sighing, i shuffled to the kitchen hoping to find Jihyo or Momo to chat with to pass the time.

Sure enough, Jihyo was sitting at the kitchen island, her back facing me.

That's when i realized she was crying.

"Ji..." i said coming around the counter to face her.

her nose was red and her eyes puffy, from the looks of it she had been crying for a while.

i sat down at the other side of the counter, placing my hand on top of hers in an attempt to comfort her.

"What happened?" i asked. stroking the top of her hand with my thumb.

She waited a while before responding.

"Sana cheated on me."

I froze.

I didn't know what to say, sana and Jihyo had been dating for almost two years now, for Sana to do that to her...

"With who...?" i finally managed to ask.

Jihyo suddenly stopped crying.

She looked up at me, her expression turning from sadness to... was that pity?

But before i could really read her face she looked away.

"I think i need to be alone for a bit." She said.

I wanted to argue, but decided she probably needed time to proses all of this.

Nodding, i stood up to leave.

Now might be a good time for Sana and i to have a little chat.

I wondered if sana had told Nayeon yet...

Then it hit me.

The text. 

So nayeon had known about this? How could she not have told me? Let alone Jihyo.

Now i was furious.

I barged in to Sana's room, not even bothering to knock.

Sana quickly covered herself with a blanket as i entered.

She was in bed, and i could clearly make out a figure hiding under the blankets next to her.

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed. "You just told Jihyo and your'e already back at it?!"

I didn't even give her time to respond as i quickly walked over to the other side of the bed, pulling off the blanket.

Which was a very very bad idea.

"NAYEON?!"

[10 minutes later]

Jihyo, Sana, Nayeon, and me were all gathered in the living room.

Ten minutes earlier, Jihyo upon hearing me yell, had come running upstairs, only to see what i had just witnessed as well.

The rest of the members were still out of the house, so it was only the four of us left to discuss what had happened.

Sana was the first one to speak.

"Jihyo, i'm-" She started.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have slept with her right after breaking up with me." Jihyo interrupted.

Nayeon was just staring at me, and the worst part was i saw no regret in her face.

we all sat in silence for who knows how long before i heard someone burst through the front door.

it was chaeyoung.

"Have any of you seen tzuyu?" She asked.

"No, why?" i asked.

"No one's seen her since she left for the photoshoot." chaeyoung said.

Jihyo pulled out her phone, "i'll call our managers." she said.

She put it on speakerphone so we could all hear.

"Hello?" A man answered.

"Hi, this is Jihyo. do you know when Tzuyu will be back from her photoshoot?" She asked.

"She didn't have a photoshoot today." the man answered.

We all looked at each other.

"But that's where she said she was going last night." Jihyo said. I could hear the panic in her voice.

"I'll have to look into it further. We'll be sure to call you if theres any news." And with that he hung up.

"So she's what, missing?" Nayeon asked.

I heard Jihyo curse under her breath.

"What do we do then?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"Wait for them to call back i guess." Jihyo said, pinching the bridge of her nose.

I heard the front door open as Dahyun, Momo, and Mina walked in.

Their expressions fell immediately when they saw us.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked.

"Tzuyu's missing."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 82.9K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
167K 13K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...