Shared Property

By kychimmy

A thing that you will never wish for. Being sold to the most powerful twins and rich mafia leaders called und... More

i
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII

I

9 1 0
By kychimmy

》chapter one《
》RED AND BLACK《

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Now, for the main event. Female, 20, Virgin. Price starts at half a million dollar", the announcer muttered.

The spot light flickers straight to your face as you stares blankly to the ground. Both of your hands were chained and so your feet. You are inside a small glass room, only wearing a short lingerie. You shot your legs together as you lower your head.

You tears starts to fall down, "I shouldn't have trust him".

The bidding starts as some random rich man raise his bid. "One million", he uttered.

"One point five million", another group of man raised their bid.

"Five million", a pale looking man spoke as his eyes observes how the twins are going to react.

"Five million from Min gang, any raise?", the man in the stage announces.

Your starts to shiver as the bid starts to get higher. But one thing you did not notice is that, two pairs of eyes were sternly focused on you.

"Should we?", the man in the red suit asks.

"We definitely should", the other man in black suit muttered. He continues to take a sip on his expensive wine as he watches you with full desire.

"20 million", the tall man in beige raised his bid as he stood up and took a hit of his cigarette.

"20 million from the Jeons, any higher bids?", the man in front again announces. All other bidder stops bidding as they put down their bid signs all together. It was the Jeons and also a twenty million so how can they disagree.

"Okay, the Jeons owned this special item for 20 mil. You staff can now redeem the item", the mc uttered. He walk through the main stage as your cage as now being moved backstage.

"Nice. Now V, get the girl", the man in black suit says as he lit up his black cigarette.

V furrowed both of his thick brows together as he complains, "Why me, tell our staff to redeem that item".

The other Jeon sternly stared at his brother. "This is your idea so get that thing so we can now leave this fucking event".

"Fine, Jisan and Jihyun come with me. You can follow us Jk, so that we can leave early as you wanted", he called their two members to assisst him as he make his way to the backstage.

"Okay", Jk coldly answered. Out of the two Jeon twins, this man in black named Jk is more dominant and cold that his twin brother V.

Jk stood up but before he can left his table, all the other men in the group bowed their heads except from the leaders. He just stare at them and continue his way to the backstage.

"Hyung!", V calls as he already commanded their two staffs to bring you inside their car.

"What?!", Jk annoyingly said. He kept his left tattooed hand on his pocket as he tries to finish his cigarette on the other one.

"All set up, let's go. I am freaking hungry", the man in burning red led the way to their car as he insert both of his hands on his back pocket.

"Hungry for what? Meal or the girl?", the other twin teasingly asks. He throws his cigarette away as he enters the black car.

"Both", his twin simply answers. V settles down on the driver's seat as his twin sat pn the other side.

You as their newly take home item is already in the back. Secured well with the chain on your body that is connected to the seat and a cloth on your mouth to keep you quiet.

Your tears never stops to fall as you keeps on sobbing and whimpering from fear and uncomfort.

"Stop the fucking noises, little girl", the man in black growls as he look unto your eyes from the rear view mirror.

You shook your head as you keep on looking at the two people in your front.

"Let her, Jk. You'll probably hear more of that in our red room", V smirks as he starts the engine. The other cars consists of their members follows them.

"Right", Jk shortly answered. He opens his phone and starts doing some of his works.

"Wanna be the first or wanna share the first time?", the words itself triggers you and so V's tone. You continue to shake your head aggressively and tries to cry loudly as a protest.

"Let's share but not now. We have lots of work to clean up. We have two killings tonight, let's enjoy it first",Jk muttered as his eyes were still focused on his phone.

V starts driving fast as he enters their property, leading the way to their mansion. He carefully parks the car, take the key with him. Thus, his twin also left the car without looking back at you.

You breathe fast as you nervously wait for your destiny. You saw the two men approaching the car you are riding so you tries to calm yourself a bit.

"Unlock the other side, Jisan", Jihyun commanded as he unlocks your right side and the other man also did the other side of the chain. Jihyun signed you to get down the car as they already removed the chain on your bare feet.

They let you walk on your own as the other male which you heard named as Jisan is walking in front while Jihyun is following you from the back.

Your eyes roam around the huge field and a mansion standing right in the middle of it.

You wanted to run but as your eyes travels around the area, it made you realize how enormous those walls and gates are. Also, the area is surrounding by armed men.

"Where are we going?", your voice went straight yet weak. Your eyes still moves from left to right as you enter the main door of their mansion.

It looks so modern and expensive. The black and red colors stands out the most, you also notice how that color almost reflects the color that the two men wears when you are with in their car.

"Downstairs", Jihyun muttered.

The house was big but there are no other female maids instead it has countable men that welcomes you with their feirce eyes.

"Welcome to hell, young lady", a tall man welcomed you with a smirk; completely showing his dimples.

You quickly retorted your eyes as you follow Jisan. The way down stairs is dim, there is a tiny hint of red neon lights. You step and steps down until he reaches a black door,

"The key, hyung", Jisan signed Jihyun to open the door as he walk passed you.

Jihyun walk towards the door and quickly opens it with a golden key. Every screams black and golds except this scary lights.

Your heart continue to beat faster than it can and so your breathing. This place is almost suffocating for you as the only thing you can see is a gigantic bed in the middle of this big yet blank room.

Jisan pushed you inside as you starts to panic. "N-No please, d-don't lock me down here!", you shouted as soon as he pulled the cloth in your mouth.

"Well, sorry for you 20 million worth item. You now belong here", Jihyun smirks just before he shuts the door and locks it.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.3K 33
It all happend the night that Kim Taehyung, the boy who works with Park Jimin the leader of a mafia group, went for a mission at Jeon's mansion. Yes...
1M 67.1K 32
The JEON ORDER, the most fearful gang in the city. Police and FBI forever being outsmarted by the syndicate. Survived by the last remaining Jeons ━ J...
279K 10.7K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
114K 5.9K 41
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...