Elizabeth

By Everest438

Some things are never meant to happen the way that they happen. Some things are not supposed to break the way... More

Characters
1: Angels and Demons
2: Dreams and Nightmares
3: Mentally
4: Master
5: Help
6: Wasn't There
7: Like Sparks
8: Admit It
9: Losing
10: White Flag
11: Dates
12: Light a Fire
13: I Just Love You
14: Italy
15: Fighting For Her
17: Concrete Promises
18: All That Remains
19: Dear
20: One Call
21: Little Miracles
22: Leaving
23: New Chapters
24: Nicky
25: Permanent
26: Forever Mine
27: I Do
28: Just Tell Me When

16: Forever Moments

13 0 0
By Everest438

Elizabeth

Caterina has fallen asleep in my arms, so I draw while she sleeps in my arms. Romeo walks to me. He touches the small of my back. "We are going to need to talk to you," he says.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Everything is fine," is all he says.

"Now, Romeo, she and I are bonding."

"Mami," he warns. He speaks to her in Italian. I don't understand any of that. Romeo takes Caterina out of my arms.

"Uncle Romy," she whispers. He holds the back of her head as she leans her head against his chest.

I walk with Romeo to a private room upstairs. There, all the men are there. Romeo hands Caterina to Casso. He sets her down to sleep on the little couch in the corner.

"Sit down, baby," he says. He pulls out a chair for me.

There's a heavy silence that follows throughout the whole room. I look at every one. Some are looking at computers. The others don't acknowledge me.

"We are going to do something that—" Elijah pauses. He sits down across from me at the table. "We are going to do something that's going to be very hard for you," he says. Nate slides a glass of water to me as he takes a seat next to Elijah. I look at Romeo. He doesn't say a word. He's tense. I can tell it.

"You need to tell us about your seventeen years in abuse," Nate finally says. Before anything else, I catch my breath. I never thought I'd ever have to tell them about this...what he did to me. There's too much to even unpack. Zane sets up his phone in the middle of the table.

"This is encrypted. No one will get this file," is all he says. "But it builds evidence against Bobby Ross so if we can't ever get him, then the police will."

"Were you abused? Yes or no question." Elijah is the one who asks me the questions. Romeo paces around. He doesn't even look at me. Instead, he scratches his arm where his scars are.

"Yes," I whisper. I shake my leg up and down.

"Was this abuse ever sexual?" Was it? I don't know. I was sheltered my entire life. I'm still learning what's sexual and not. But then again, he would always spread me naked on the floor.

"Yes."

"Did he rape you?"

"No," I say. Everyone sighs in relief.

"Then how did he abuse you?" I let out a choked sob and hang my head low. Immediately, Romeo is there to hold me. He keeps me tight in his arms. "Elizabeth, honey," he coaxes.

"He loved to cut me," I say. I touch my stomach. "He scared me," I say. "Slut is written on my stomach." I wipe my tears. There's a dead silence.

"What else?" Elijah coaxes. Though his voice is stern, I can hear his fatherly affection laced in his voice.

"He used the butts of his cigarette and gun to burn me. All against my thighs."

"How was your food intake?"

"He would starve me," is all I say.

"And who was he?" He finally asks. I look Elijah directly in the eyes.

"My master."

...

When the interview is over, I walk out with everyone. Alina is finished decorating, so she sits down and scrolls through her phone. "I'm so sorry," Elijah says. He kisses the top of my head. "Remember that we will always protect you." I hug him for a little longer.

"Is this what having a father feels like?" I finally ask him. This gets both his and Romeo's attention.

"I guess it is," he says. He kisses my forehead once more before leaving. He goes to Alina and kisses her. Soon, it's just Romeo and I in the banquet hall.

I'm frozen. I never thought I was going to have to unpack the things he did to me in front of anyone let alone mafia men. But they promised that they would protect me. Romeo wraps his arms around me and kisses my lips so gently.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say and lean my chin on his shoulder. "If only we could stay in this moment forever."

...

When we get back to the estate, I get ready for dinner with Romeo and his parents. I find a dress in my suitcase. When I've put it on, I stand in the mirror and fix my hair and makeup. Romeo comes in, strips, and takes a shower while I'm finishing to get ready.

"Romeo," I say. I lean against the counter and watch him dry off.

"What is it, baby?" He starts putting on his clothes.

"I want—" I pause. He looks at me through the mirror as he adjusts his shirt sleeves.

"Say it," he coaxes.

"I want to have children. And I know it's only been a little bit in this relationship, but—"

"If we weren't meeting my parents for dinner, I'd give you children right now," he says. He comes behind me to kiss me. "But it must wait until after dinner."

"Really?" I turn to him.

"Really."

...

Elijah drives to the restaurant while Romeo and I sit in the back. When we arrive, he hands his bodyguard the keys as they wait for us. Romeo comes to my side to open the door for me. Elijah does the same for Alina. I can finally tell where Romeo learned everything. The love that Elijah and Alina have for each other is so pure.

We go in the restaurant. Elijah speaks to the host in Italian. We are seated at the best seat and bread and wine are brought to us.

"Tomorrow will be a full day. The morning will be a gathering with our allies at the estate. Morning and afternoon activities will be held here. Couples will be given rooms to get ready in and we will part for the banquet that evening," Elijah explains.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Romeo asks.

"We can talk later if you have any worries."

"How did you two meet?" I finally ask. I don't want to talk about their business. I just want to have a conversation. Alina looks at Elijah. She laughs and shakes her head.

"Remember how I told you that I owned a store in New York?" I nod. "Well, Elijah, Zane, Nate, and Sam walked in my store and demanded to buy all the flowers in my shop. He was a firecracker—"

"I was not—"

"Yes he was," she laughs. "I had an abusive father," she trails off. "But Elijah saved me."

"Are we ready to order?" Asks the waiter. Everyone orders. As I struggle to order in English, Romeo looks at what I'm pointing at and he orders in Italian. Wow. Way to show off.

When our food arrives, I'm quick to dig in. Everyone's occupied by their food to keep in deep conversation. "Hey Mom," she looks up at Romeo, but Romeo hasn't called her name. Rather, Emilio pulls up a seat next to me. Romeo quickly takes out his gun, for he has no remorse for his brother. Elijah is hesitant.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Italy is my hometown too," is all he says. "You know, it used to be just us. She was never part of this," is all he says. "Why does this have to be any different?"

"Emilio," Elijah warns. He stands up and puts his gun on the table. "You have ten seconds to leave this restaurant before I do something I'll regret."

"You won't shoot me, Dad," he says. He continues to look at me. "God, Elizabeth. I realize why your dad wants you so much. I realize why you got my little brother's attention. You're gorgeous." He hands Romeo a file. "I just wanted to drop this off." Romeo charges from the table and shoves Emilio's head against the table.

"You're a fucking traitor, and do you know what I do to traitors in my business?" He sneers. He begins to speak in Italian. Though he's made a commotion, he doesn't care even if everything is looking at him.

Four men come to our table. Elijah pulls Romeo away. I can see the fire in his eyes as he tries to claw at his older brother.

"Bobby always gets what he wants," Emilio grumbles as he's held by two of the men.

"And I always protect what I have."

...

When Emilio is out of sight, they think it's best that we go home. Romeo rushes me to the car. He's angry. "Will you stop it, Romeo?" I beg him. He holds my wrist tightly. "Romeo! You're hurting me!" I say through tears. He immediately lets go and grabs my face in his hands. I flinch away. I can't help myself.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry," he whispers. He tries to grab me again gingerly. He kisses my lips. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok," I whisper, but I'm not talking about what he did to me. "It's going to be ok." I hold his face in my hands and brush my fingers through his hair. "It's going to be ok." He wraps his arms around my waist.

We wait for the valet to get the vehicle.

Romeo buries his face in my neck and kisses his spot on my neck. "I'll protect you forever and always. I promise," he says.

"I know you will," I say.

...

When we get home, Romeo leads me to our room. When the door's closed, he lays me gently on the bed. "Do you want a boy or a girl?" He asks me as he begins to kiss me.

"I don't know much, but I don't think that's how it works."

"Sure, it is," he says as he takes off his shirt. "If you want a boy, then I'll manifest—"

"Just kiss me," is all I say. I start taking off my dress so that he has easier access. He kisses me all over.

"No bra," he hums as he dives into my breasts. I gasp and run my fingers through his hair. He fingers with my panties as he gently lays on me. I unbuckle his belt and throw it to the ground. Now, it's just him and I in boxers and panties.

"Make love to me already," I beg him. He chuckles and pulls my panties down. He tries to go down on me, but I only want him, so I pull off his boxers and lay him down. I climb on him and line my pussy up with his cock. He just watches, chest going up and down. "Mm," I whimper. He's not even in me yet.

"Baby," he groans. He tries to sit up. Instead, I push him back down. I kiss him as I rub his cock at my entrance. I can hear his whimpers. "Don't fucking tease me," he mumbles. He grabs my waist and forces me to sit on him properly. I gasp and close my eyes. I'll never get used to his size. "Good girl," he praises. "Now ride me."

"Romeo!" I gasp. As I sit on him, he hits the perfect spot. I can barely move.

"Move for me, baby," he coaxes. He plays with my nipples, sitting up to suck on them. I slowly bounce my hips up and down. Now, only our moans are heard in the room. He continues to abuse my neck with his kisses. He kisses just over my tattoo.

His thumb finds my clit. I gasp when he flicks my clit as his cock slides in and out of me. "I'm cumming!" I gasp.

"That fast," he chuckles, but he continues to do everything the same, just doing exactly what he's done. "Fuck," he moans. "Fuck." I moan and grab his hair as I feel my core tightening. I can feel my legs shaking. "Cum for me, baby," he mumbles in my ear. He bites on my earlobe. When I've come, I let out a moan.

After I've reached my climax, he lays me down on the bed and continues to make love to me. He kisses me and I can feel him slowly down. "I'm cumming," he whispers seductively in my arm. "Fuck," he groans. I feel him cum inside of me. I gasp as he stays in me for a little bit. He kisses me and then holds me. "Fuck," he whispers. "I love you."

"Romeo," I whisper. He looks at me and brushes the hair from my face.

"What is it, baby?" I look at his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. He's so beautiful...so handsome. He looks at me the same, with admiration and adoration. "Tell me what it is. If it's tangible, I'll buy it. I'll give you anything."

"No," I whisper. "It's not that." I lay my head against his chest. "I'm scared. For tomorrow."

"Don't be," is all he says. "Because I'll protect you. At every cost." He kisses my lips so tenderly. "I'll protect you even if it costs my life. You must understand that baby."

"But I don't want to live if you're not in my story," I whisper back.

"Shh," is all he says. He scoops me in his arms and holds me to his chest. "Don't worry yourself, darling."

-Everest-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.1K 54
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
3K 481 42
The complete millionaire Playboy, with an ego the size of the planet. To him, everything is about business and pleasure, nothing more. But then there...