Miraculously A Miracle

By Random1ofAkind

This is a story about a girl. A girl who is Y/N, well you. You have lived in Paris for three years with your... More

Origins Part 1
Origins Part 2
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
The Pharoh
Lady Wifi
Extra Scene from Lady Wifi.
Time Breaker.
Mr.Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Rogercop
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Darkblade
The Mime
Kung Food
Extra Scene from Kung Food
Gamer
Animan
A/N (Last one)

Copy Cat

67 3 0
By Random1ofAkind

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*

"Zinna!" I say "Give it back!" I chase after her, because she has my phone. "Zinna I swear!" I jump to catch her and she lands in my hands. I grab my phone "Awh, I was having fun!" Zinna pouts. "I'm sorry but, I need it because the sculpture is going to be showed in" I check my phone "9 minutes!" I shout "Zinna, Full Moon!"

I rush out of my room and run to The Place des Vosges Park where the sculpture is getting shown. I arrive a minute late. "Sorry I'm late." I say "Nice to see you again m'lady." Chat Noir grabs my hand and kisses it. "Hey Chaton." I say.

I see a man with a ponytail "Hey! You're the person who made the sculpture right?" I ask him. "Uh- um, I-" he gets cut off "We have to continue Théo," André says "Wait what about Ladybug?" I ask him. "I tried calling her, nothing." Chat Noir says. I nod.

"It's only proper for Paris to pay homage to those to protect us from evil." The Mayor says unveiling the statues "Wolverine, Ladybug and Cat Noir!" he says and the crowd cheers. I see Alya talking to Théo.

Me and Chat Noir walk up to Theo. "These statues are amazing. One thing's slightly off though— I'm actually taller than Ladybug." Chat says, I slap him on the back of the head "Chat!" I say "Oh it's fine, Wolverine I was actually wondering if I can get your autograph?" he ask and looks down in embarrassment.

"Of course!" I say, "Uh- do you have a pen?" I ask him, he nods and I sign 'Wolf'' "I'm so sorry Ladybug didn't show up, I have no idea where she is." I say handing the paper back to Theo. "I- it's okay." He blushes.

"Well I got to go! See ya!" I say and leave the park.

*~*Chat Noir's POV*~*

"Well I got to go! See ya!" Wolverine says and leaves the park. I put my arm around Theo's arm. "Hey, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but, me and Wolverine, we're a thing y'know."

"R-really?" he asks "Yeah, we're like this." I cross my middle finger and pointer finger. He growls, pushes my arm off of him and walks away angrily. I use my staff and leave the park.

*~*Y/n's POV*~*

I get home and detransform. I turn on my tv and just listen while I draw. "And in some astonishing news, there's been a spectacular theft at the Louvre. Amateur video showed without a shadow of a doubt that the thief is none other than the famous hero, Cat Noir." Nadja says through the tv. "What?" I turn towards my tv and drop my pencil.

"This painting is the cat's meow." Chat Noir says, and runs away with the Mona Lisa. "Okay, that isn't Chat Noir!" I say "How do you know?" Zinna ask, "He's cheesy but not the cheesy." I say "Zinna full moon!" I transform and run to the museum.

I see Chat Noir locked in one of the rooms. "Hey! What's that for?" I ask holding onto the bars trying to open them, they open slightly.

"Mr. Mayor, this is ridiculous! I'm sure there's a simple explanation!" I shout turning to the Mayor. "Kitty's in the slammer Ladybug." Roger says "Now I know, you aren't leaving him in there!" I shout in his face.

"Now, now. Leave it to the experts, Wolverine. We've got it under control." Roger says.

"Okay, since you got it under control I'll just be sitting here." I say winking a Chat Noir. He uses his cataclysm on the bars and escapes. "Thanks for the warm hospitality, but I gotta split, so... I'll just say this one more time. You've got the wrong cat!" Chat says knocking the officers down. "Well, go get him!" Roger says, "I think this time I'll leave it to the experts, you got it under control, plus I have somewhere to be. Bye!" I say leaving the museum.

I call Chat Noir and Ladybug lands next to me. I wave and she waves back "Chat Noir! What the hell is going on?" I ask him over the phone "You know I'm innocent don't you m'lady?" he says "Chat Noir! No time for your little games! This is serious!" I shout through the phone "I'm going to find the real culprit and save my tail! I'll ge-"

He gets cut off by a helicopter nose and a voice saying "Give yourself up, Cat Noir!" he hangs up and I look at Ladybug. "Do you really think it was him?" Ladybug ask "Are you serious? Of course it wasn't him." I say and start to look around. Ladybug gets a call.

"Huh? Cat Noir, where are you?" Ladybug speaks, but I can't hear Chat. "Who?" she ask.
Ladybug: "I'm not getting you." she looks at me confused "Well? Tell me where you are." she says "Uhh, Cat? Cat!" she says and looks at her phone.

"What happened?" I ask. "I have literally no idea." she stops "Cmon." she says and I follow behind her. When we are running I get a call. "Ladybug, hurry up. I've caught the impostor at Théo Barbot's workshop." "We'll  there in thirty seconds." I say "Don't come here, Ladybug! It's a trap!" I hear and look at Ladybug and shrug.

We arrive at the workshop and enter through the top. I see a Chat Noir push another Chat Noir down. "There you are!" Chat Noir says. "Wow, he looks just like you Chat Noir, details and everything!" I say.

"That's because I am me!" the other Chat Noir says. "Where's the akuma?" I ask Chat Noir. "In his ring of course." Chat says. In the corner of my eye I see a moth mask appear on Chats face. I reach for Chat and start to whisper, "Chat what did you do?" I ask "Wolf you know it's me?" he ask "No crap. I'll get you out of these chains," I say "But just in case ask him about our love." he wiggles his eyebrows "Because maybe you don't believe it's me." he says.

Turn around and get close to the fake Chat Noir. "Chat, you didn't tell him about our little secret?" I put my hands on his chest "Did you?" I ask flirty. "Uh- n-no." he says "That's good, but... we don't have any secrets! Copycat!" I back up and kick him in the stomach.

"I love you Ladybug!" he says, "Uh- how old are you?" I ask "Uh-" he says but I use my staff to hit him. "I'm way better than this mangy alley cat!" he shouts. "Sorry, but liars are losers. Cat Noir may annoy us to pieces, but he's never lied to us." Ladybug says "Thank for the compliment, I think?" Chat says.

"If I can't have you, then nobody will! Cataclysm!" he says running after Chat. "Okay! Let's wrap this up!" I tell them and grab Chats chains and step in front of him before he got touched. The chains disintegrate and I kick Copy Chat into a wall.

"Excellent job m'lady." he winks at me "Where's his akuma?" I ask "It's a photo in his pocket! Let's make it snappy!" he says "Hah! Your going to change back before me!" Copy Cat says. Chat Noir and him start to fight. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug uses her power.

"A spoon. Really?" I ask and she shrugs. I join Chat Noir and Copy Chat. "Dang he's pretty good." I say hitting Copy Cat with my staff. "Hey! No need to rub it in!" Chat say. "I told you I was better than him!" Copy Cat says.

I grab Chats staff that fell onto the floor. "But we're better than the both of you!" I say referring to Ladybug and I. Ladybug grabs one of the Chats arm. "Hey it's me!" Chat says. "He's lying! I'm the real one here!" Copy Cat says. "Y'all are getting annoying!" I say and I pounce on Copy Cat. Ilift his hand up showing her had more pads than Chat. "Yeah right." I scoff and throw Copy Cat into a corner. I give Chat his staff.

"Chat Noir! Scratch attack!" Ladybug says "Gladly, I love a good cat fight! Meow!" he pounces on Copy Cat.

"Wolverine! Your staff!" Ladybug says and I toss my staff to her. Ladybug made a fishing rod, "Time to go akuma fishing!" she says and grabs Copy Cat with her rod. I see the picture and grab it. I rip it, "No more evil doing for you  little akuma!" I open my yo-yo "It's time to de-evilize!" I catch the akuma. "Gotcha!" I open my yo-yo and a purified butterfly comes out. "Bye bye little butterfly!" I say.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug fixes all the damage that was done. Théo turns to normal. "Pound it!" We say, Chats ring beeps. "Gotta go!" Chat says "Yeah me too." I wave bye to Ladybug. Me and Chat go our separate ways.

I went home and waited for Adrien to call me, usually after akuma attacks he does. I shrug it off and get ready for bed.

In the morning I get ready for school, I look at Zinna who's still sleeping on my pillow. I pick her up carefully and hold her like a baby, until she wakes up. I hear her yawn. "Morning sleepy head." I giggle. I grab her mini toothbrush and hand it to her. She grabs it and I put very little toothpaste on it.

When I'm done I pack berries for Zinna and put them in my bag. I get in the car and arrive at school. I step out of the car and see Adrien. "Adrien!" I shout running to him. "Hey everything okay?" I ask "Yeah I couldn't find my phone." he says, "Oh. Maybe you'll find it in class." I say crossing my arms with his.

Adrien comes back into the room. His bag falls down. "Adrien it's right there." I point to the phone that fell from inside the bag. "I swear I checked there a million times." he says.

"Dude maybe you need a time off. How about the movies? Y/n you should come!" Nino says "Im down." I say and put Adrien's stuff in his bag "Mind if a few friends tag along?" Alya ask. "Sure!" Nino says.

*~*~*~*

How you enjoyed! I might be a little short because my phones acting up, also please tell me if I made any mistakes thank you!

Bug out!

1775 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...
32.9K 810 19
You lived in Paris France since you were 6 and had a best friend named Juelka, her older brother was annoying to you and mean. you had to move when y...
200K 3.1K 21
{completed} Marinette's parents die at a young age. Her mom when she was 8, and her dad when she was 11. She has to go to an orphanage, and hopes tha...
37.9K 1.1K 24
Marinette is turning 18 and all her dreams are about to come true: she lands a great fashion internship, for a week she gets to work in the Bahamas...