❧ matt sturniolo imagines ☙

Autorstwa bubblebroww

some scenarios ive thought up in my little head that help me sleep at night lol hope ya'll like them! ♡ Więcej

you're the greatest thing we've lost ❦ pt1
you're the greatest thing we've lost ❦ pt2
perfume
brush your teeth
take a break
sweet tooth
pucker up
drunk apologies
friends don't know the way you taste
pretty flowers for my pretty girl
you drew stars around my scars
who's victoria?
thin, thin, thinner
backseat lovin'
i hate (crave) you
scaredy cat
his red flags
possessive

milkshakes

5.5K 57 103
Autorstwa bubblebroww

hey guyssss!! this one's kinda random but i thought it'd be cute lolll (am i the only person who's been accidentally saying lol like letter by letter irl recently.... someone needs to stop me)

anyways, to clarify, y/n and matt are friends in this that are crushy crushy with each other! enjoy! love you all!!

---------------------------------------------------------

The triplets had spent every summer with friends growing up. Their house and family were always the hangout ones, bringing friends to fun activities or hosting things like sleepovers. Friends came and went throughout the years, meaning summers were always filled with fun. None were as permanent as you were, though. You stuck to the circle like glue, practically threaded into the boys' lives.

Your summers were always radiating with laughter, good memories, sunshine, good food, and the triplets' love. Recently, however, they were starting to bring something else into your life. Something new. A feeling you'd never felt before. A feeling that caused butterflies to swarm in your tummy, your cheeks to heat up even when you weren't in the sun, and your mind to revolve around one person and one person only. Matt.

You two were always close and all of your childhood pictures showed it. You guys were next to each other in every single one. Holding hands as toddlers, hugging 24/7 in third grade, Matt playfully shoving you all the time in middle school; you were always interacting in some way and Marylou made sure to capture all of it.

Now, the summer before your senior year, you wanted to be even closer with him. You wanted to break the boundaries of your "friendship" and hold him close in the night, hold hands on the sidewalk, let him explore the depths of your mind and, in exchange, explore the depths of his. Obviously, though, you couldn't just shove all of that onto him on the first day of summer break. So, you decided you'd take your time and build courage before confessing to him.

As the summer proceeded like normal, you waited patiently to try to start showing hints of a crush. You liked to think that you were good at waiting, even though you were truly just nervous to try to tell him about your feelings. You two had already hung out so many times this summer, yet you hadn't used any of your time together as a chance to do it.

You decided you'd finally had enough of it. You were going to take matters into your own hands. Well, you were going to try to, at least.

You were sitting at your vanity applying blush when your phone rang. You checked the screen and squealed internally as you read Matt's contact. It was a hot Saturday morning and the triplets were picking you up to go to a diner you all often spent time at. It was one of you and the boys' favorites because of their endless selection of milkshake flavors. They also had a mini arcade room, which Chris was the biggest fan of.

You answered the call and immediately set it to speaker, placing your phone back on the desk while you continued messing with your blush in the mirror. "Yessss?" The smile on your face was evident in your voice as you struggled to contain your excitement for the first milkshake of the summer.

"We're in the driveway, slowpoke. Hurry up or we're gonna go milk and shake without you." Matt's voice came out of the phone in a smug tone, Nick and Chris's voices bickering in the background. You smiled to yourself and rolled your eyes.

"Bro, real best friends don't milk and shake without each other. Not cool." You giggled as you closed your blush, tossing it into a drawer. Matt's giggle soon followed your's, making your heart swoon. "I'll be down in a second, kay?" You stood up from your chair, walking to grab perfume.

"Kay. Can't wait." He chuckled one last time before hanging up the call, leaving you a gushing mess in your room.

After spraying perfume and grabbing your essentials, you left your house and practically skipped to the car that was sitting in your driveway. You got in the back with Nick and Madi, smiling when Chris cheered jokingly at the fact that you were finally done getting ready. Right before Matt drove off, you noticed him look at you in the rearview mirror, the gaze lasting longer than normal.

After you all arrived at the diner, the group walked inside and got a booth in the corner. You sat against the wall next to Matt, just like always.

"Soooo, what are ya'll getting? I'm feeling mischievous today with these flavors..." Nick dramatically rubbed his hands together, pretending to scheme. You and Matt giggled, Matt raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Mischievous is wild, bro. I was gonna get the chocolate double fudge shake." Chris pounded his fists on the table at the word shake, acting like a little kid waiting on his food. Madi rolled her eyes and held back a laugh at him.

"I dunno if I can even stomach a whole shake today to be honest... I want one but they're all the same size. Huge." Matt slumped in his chair and spoke with a whiny tone, huffing.

"You and y/n always get the same flavor, just share one, dimwit." Nick scoffed, flicking a rolled up piece of napkin at him.

Your stomach immediately did flips as you thought about sharing a shake with Matt. It'd be like the classic scene from every romance movie: both straws in one glass, forcing the two drinkers to remain close to each other. You felt your cheeks blush as you thought about it and turned your head towards the wall quickly to avoid anyone seeing. While you were trying to calm down, though, you didn't see Matt's face also go red as he looked down at his shoes, pretending to suddenly take interest in the floor.

Nick watched as you both became flustered at just the thought of it and smiled to himself, beginning to actually scheme.

Eventually, the waitress came to your table and began taking everyone's orders. Once she got to your corner of the table, Nick spoke up before either you or Matt could say anything.

"Oh, they'll be sharing a cookies and cream shake." Nick smirked as he forcefully ordered for the two of you, speaking matter-of-factly. Matt's eyes widened and he went tense, staring at his brother. Your heart picked up rapid pace as you bit your bottom lip, suddenly feeling sweat build in the palms of your hands.

The waitress smiled and nodded, scribbling it down on her notepad. "Alrighttt, I'll be out with those drinks in a bit!" She turned on her heels and strutted off.

Matt's stare of shock phased into one of death as he opened his mouth, "Nick, really?" He turned to you, clearing his throat and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. His gaze softened as his eyes met your's. "I'm sorry, I don't know what Nick's doing. You can have the shake if you want it, we don't have to share." He smiled apologetically at you, giggling nervously.

"No, no, I'm okay with sharing. You wanted a shake, too." You smiled up at him, subconsciously fiddling with the hem of your shirt as you spoke.

The group went back to talking about random things, joking around with each other. Shortly after Matt was made fun of by Chris for what seemed like forever, the waitress returned with a tray full of shakes. Everyone got their drinks and began sipping, thanking her as she walked away again.

You sheepishly stuck your straw into the glass, Matt's straw going in on his side soon after. You both hesitated, shyly glancing at each other to see who'd take a sip first.

A few minutes went by until Matt finally built enough courage to drink some. You watched as he leaned over in front of you and drank from his straw, his shoulder leaning into your's a bit. Your breath hitched as you looked over his face, paying special attention to his jawline and nose.

Once Matt went back to talking, you chose to be brave and take your own sip. The sweet, cold drink filled your mouth and you smiled to yourself, relishing the nostalgic taste of summer. The sipping became more natural, both of you subconsciously taking turns. Everyone was engaged in the conversation again, entranced with laughing and talking.

You leaned down for another taste when something brushed against your nose, bumping into the side of your face. You turned a bit and you could've sworn your insides did twenty backflips. Your nose was brushing up against Matt's nose, who was also trying to get another sip at the same time.

You both immediately pulled back, your faces flushed and bright red. You stutter, quickly shoving a strand of hair behind your ear. "I uhm- I'm sorry, you can drink it!" You laughed nervously, clearing your throat after.

Matt laughed anxiously as well, running a hand through his hair. "It's okay, I uh- right, sorry, I'll just-" He stammered, struggling to stay on track with his thoughts. He cut himself off by quickly sipping from the straw, smiling reassuringly at you afterwards.

Throughout the rest of the hang out you noticed this kept happening over and over again. You two would bump noses repeatedly; it was starting to make your head spin with the amount of butterflies you were dealing with. At one point, you watched from your peripheral vision as you leaned down to the straw to try and make sure you weren't going at the same time as him. However, you realized he was going right when he saw you go.

He was doing it on purpose.

You glanced over again at the boy, who was now currently talking about zombies with Nick. You caught him glancing at you every now and then, trying to time his sips with your's. To make sure you were correct, you leaned in for a drink and watched him. He immediately went in at the same time, a subtle smirk curling his lips. You narrowed your eyes while you drank.

Two can play at that game.

You waited for a while after the last sip, engaging in the conversation as much as you could. You pretended not to notice Matt's eager glances as he impatiently waited for his next chance to get that close to you again. You smiled and acted like you were going in for a drink, making Matt go towards the glass as well.

Right before you both reached your straws, you swerved your's and crashed your lips into Matt's lips instead. You felt Matt flinch, then melt into the kiss, his hand going to the back of your neck slowly. Your hands cupped his face, holding his blazing hot cheeks and pressing his face to your's.

You pulled back, giggling and taking in a deep breath. Matt stared at you with a huge smile, his hand leaving your neck and resting on your thigh.

Suddenly, a loud gag made both of you jump. You both looked and saw Chris dramatically covering his eyes across the table. "I'm tryna enjoy my milkshake here! Literally get a room!"

You rolled your eyes and turned back to the blushing brunette in front of you, going back in for another kiss. Both of your lips were in sync with one another, cold and sweet from the cookies and cream you were just drinking.

You made a mental note to always get cookies and cream from now on. Just to remember how this kiss tasted.

---------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH okay idk how i feel abt this one LOLL but ive ALWAYS wanted to share a shake with someone like that is so cutie patootie are u kidding me. anywaysss i hope you guys enjoyed!!
i took a while on this one cause i was so tired this week lolol and i had like twenty thousand assignments man... why does highschool literally send juniors to war like this is insane.

thank you so much for reading!! ily guys!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

17.4K 215 16
one shots for all you matt girls matt sturniolo x reader
33.4K 439 25
ⁿᵉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ @luverboychris
183K 1.8K 43
Here's a series of oneshots, 2shots, etc. about original scenarios I come up with or have experienced. Hope you all enjoy! Y/n=your name Bf/n=boyfri...
13.1K 153 20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tw: there may be some sensitive topics in some stories. ⚠️ NO SMUT! ❌ all made by me <3