𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

6-Pretending❣️

3.6K 165 7
By Solitary_0813

Pretending......... 💞🎊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Inside The Reception Hall.....

Tae sitting alone in a corner couch with a small smile fiddling with his blazer cuffs pretending he is happy and everything is fine...

Yoomin insist him to come with them for meal but he denied and told they should eat with park family and show them his puppy eyes  both sigh and left to have meal with Park family...

"Baby bear dad calling you for meal." Jennie said softly and squeeze his bread cheeks affectionately he whine 'noona noo.'

"Y'all have your dinner noona, I will eat with hyungie and mumma papa." He mumble with his cute pout jen sigh and sat beside him... (Tae refer Jeon's as mumma papa)...

"I didn't think he will come soon i'm dead sure he must be mourning somewhere in remembrance of his dead love." Jen said annoyingly and motion his hand in air dramatically tae look at her in disbelief and angrily

"Noona I already told you don't say something about him give him respect he is my husband now you can't just ........ cut off

"Oh so where were your husband tae bear huh." Joon said mockingly and stand infront of them jen nods his head tae look at them with his moist eyes...

"All People saw how he leave you on the dance floor alone even didn't think what people think about you and our family." Joon whisper yelled while grinding his teeth angrily...

"Cause he have to attend an emergency call that's way he..... again cut off by joon...

('A/N:- uwu my baby bear everyone so cruel always cutting him off...' 😒)

"Stop lying to us bub, we know him how he is? so don't need to defend him and lie for him, jen let's go he will eat if he feels hungry." Joon said and hold her hand drag towards family

Tae saw Mr and Mrs Jeon coming towards him he hurriedly wipe his tears before they notice his tears...

"Little cub why didn't you go with them you must be hungry baby." Mrs Jeon said sadly with a soft smile tae look down fiddling with his blazer...

"I'm not hungry mumma." he mumble
she smile and kiss his forehead and sat beside him Mr Jeon sit one of left side couch...

"Our little cub looking so gorgeous right honey." She said to light up his mood he smile shyly Mr Jeon nodded his head with a wide smile...

"Yeah most pretty cub of the world." Mr Jeon said sincerely she giggle and said yes, tae whine shyly and told them to stop praising him they laugh at his shyness and coo at this cute cub

Few minutes later....

Jk came inside the reception hall with his blank face and saw yoomin having their meal with Park family also Kim family having their meal with their own family in another table guest also enjoying their meal...

His Reception outfit....

He search for his parents and tae he found them in a corner of couch they are sitting talking and giggling on Mrs Jeon dead jokes probably...

"Sweet as always." Jk said with soft smile later chuckled sadly and headed towards them...

"Kook you bratt where were you huh? we are searching for you and your wife waiting for you so, he can eat with you but you ungrateful bratt" she start scolding session mr jeon sigh tae admiring his husband with his doe heart eyes jk didn't even glance at him

Reception outfit.... 🤓🤭

"Relax mom I just went to take some fresh air, y'all know right I didn't like parties and get together it's not my cup of tea." Jk said holding his mother hand to make her calm down...

"It's your reception son you shouldn't just leave from here like that." Mr jeon said disappointment jk sigh and rub his forehead...

"Yeah I know, i'm sorry." Jk said his parents sigh and nods their head...

"Let's have some food." Jk said to his parents they nodded Mrs Jeon hold tae hand they headed towards the dining table...

'Hyungie didn't even looking at me is hyungie mad at me cause I married him without his wish, his eyes are red and swelling does he cried again? So jen noona were right." Tae thinks in his mind...

"Cub sit here, beside your husband." She said tae smile and sit beside him jk serving his father then he serve his mom and of course for his little wify.

Tae smile shyly when Mrs Jeon wiggle her eyebrows teasingly tae furrows when jk didn't serve for himself...

"Hub...uhm hyungie will not eat." Tae ask in mumble jk shook his head he still didn't look at him from start...

Jeon's furrow along with tae...

"Why? Are you ok or you didn't like something wait I will bring for you somethi.....

"Mom relax and sit down no need to bring something for me i'm perfectly fine, just not feeling like to eat right now so please you guys carry on." Jk said calmly she sigh...

'Because of me.' Tae thought fiddling with his food and staring at nothing.

Few moments later...

After reception yoomin left to their own apartment and Jeon family left for Jeon house in jk's car...

Jk driving cautiously his parents sitting on backside seat tae sitting infront...

Few minutes later they reached their home safely jk's parent headed to their room saying good night to the new couple with a teasing smile...

Taekook came inside their room and they stand at the door shocked whole room decorated beautifully for their first night tae looking everywhere in amusement with sparkling doe eyes he immediately look down shyly....

Jk closed his eyes tightly make a fist and clench his jaw angrily he take a deep breath to make himself calm...

"Sorry for their over excitedly work." Jk said coldly tae furrow soon he gasp when jk pull the bed sheet harshly and pull out all flowers which place on the headboard of the bed and he throw them in balcony tae looking at him with his moist eyes...

"Why don't you change your cloth till I remove this shits." Jk said collecting the flowers tae flinch and hold door nob tightly because of jk's harsh tone

Tae nods hesitantly and comes near his luggage Mrs Kim already send his necessary things at Jeon house Mr kim gift tae a beautiful big house but tae refused to take it he knows jk well he wouldn't like this and he also don't want this house he will stay with jk everywhere even on the street...

Tae take his night suit and headed inside the washroom with his heavy heart staring at his husband back profile with his teary eyes...

It's take 1 hour to clean the room tae standing at the door and watching helplessly well he return from washR 30 minutes ago and looking at jk with a sulking pout mumbling something to himself...

When jk done with his hard work he also went inside the washroom for shower without looking at tae he pout and huffed and sat on the sofa

Tae didn't get much effected by jk's ignorance because he used to this. Its not new for him. Still it's hurt and feel so much pain in his heart...

In past he always cried and complaint to his soulmate how hyungie always ignore him... But now It's become his hobby "Ignored by his fav jk hyungie."

Few minutes later....

Tae sitting on the couch sulking and mumbling "meanie hyungie coldass hyungie whats the need to destroy this much beautiful decoration as like we are going to pound each other no right then why? cruel hyungie humph i'm not going to talk with him at least for some second."

Tae abruptly stand up and looking everywhere nervously except his cold husband when jk came outside of the bathroom and finally look at tae with his blank face...

"Why are you not sleeping yet." Jk said casually and headed towards bed and pick up a pillow and a blanket from his closet Tae furrows and bit his lips lower lips nervously looking at jk with his doe puppy eyes...

"Make yourself comfortable in my tiny bedroom and you sleep on the bed i'm taking this sofa." Jk said and sat on the sofa tae staring at him confusedly...

"From now on this is my room too." Tae mumble and sat beside jk with a cute sad pout jk chuckled and nods his head...

"No need to sleep on the sofa hyungie you will sleep on the bed I will make myself comfortable on the sofa." Tae said and take pillow from jk hand he shook his head immediately...

"Mom will beat the shit out of me if she comes to know you are sleeping on the couch and dad will chase me to kill mercilessly." Jk said and take back pillow from tae he giggle jk laugh a little when he saw his beautiful baby wify unique boxy smile and sweet giggles...

"But hyungie will got back pain if hyungie sleep on this small sofa it's too small for you hyungie I will fit on this sofa perfectly so don't argue with me now shu shu or else I will tell mom you are making me sleep on the floor." Tae said again take back pillow jk gasp he give him disbelief look tae start laughing and lay on the sofa... 

Jk sigh and went towards his bed and lay down comfortably tae smile at jk...

"Good night hyungie." Tae said in low voice and cover himself with blanket

"Good night bub" jk said and turn his back towards tae he staring at his back blankly...

"Even after meeting you we couldn't have each other, There is distance of miles between us don't know why?" Tae thought and closed his eyes...

Jk's bed where he is sleeping after ruining all the beautifull decoration 🥴

And tae sleeping left side of the room on the sofa.... 👇🏻

.

To be continued......

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Take care be safe..... 💜💚✨

Thank you so much y'all... 🍁❤️

Pictures credit to rightful owner...

😂🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...
15.2K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...