love of mine (Taekook)

De urtotwriter

Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died... Mais

Author's note
Introduction
1.
2.
First achievement
3.
4.
5.
❣️
6.
7.
8.
9.
Thankyou for 1k reads😍😍
10.
11.
12.
❣️❣️
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27..
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
Queries.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.

31.

6.1K 221 13
De urtotwriter

Hola 👋👋👋

How are you...?????

First of all I am gonna clear some points,,
taekook haven't marked each other that's why tae didn't know about kook's pregnancy .

Taekook and jimin all made mistake at some point, that's what normally happens in life , no one is perfect..

Nabi didn't find her mate cuz she is too busy obsessing over taehyung to want or find her mate.

If you have any other confusions , comment them I will surely answer them .

Don't forget to vote comment and follow.

Let's go back to the story.

_______________________________________

Jimin was crying, he was feeling awful if they had let taehyung speak instead of criticizing him, Jungkook would have been in his alpha's embrace. And taehyung would have been taking care of his omega and their unborn pup.

A sudden realisation hit jimin like a thunder taehyung is not aware of kook's pregnancy, what if he never came back.

He will never be able to forgive himself for separating an unborn pup from his father. His thoughts came to a halt when he saw kook sobbing and whimpering in his sleep, kook was still under effect of medicines.

They laid him on bed and left the room. Jimin hugged his alpha and muttered a hundred sorry' s about how he was elder than taekook he should have been matured enough.

He was alpha's soulmate how can  he be so cruel to hurt his own soul. He needs to apologise he will beg for alpha's forgiveness, he doesn't deserve it yet he know alpha was an angel, he is not cruel like him, he will keep on apologizing untill the alpha forgives him.

He asked yoongi to call the alpha and ask him his  whereabouts. Yoongi was still upset with jimin but he knows jimin was regretting his eyes are filled with tears of remorse,.

Yoongi was determined to make things right,  

Taehyung doesn't deserve this much harshness that pure alpha deserve all the happiness and love in the World.
He called alpha's number , it was out of service.

He furrowed his brows in confusion, he called hobi and tae's cafe they also have no information about taehyung, now he was getting damn worried.

Where are you taehyung,he shouted and throwed the phone on table. They decide to wait , maybe  alpha will comeback himself , he was hurt when he left the apartment, maybe after cooling down he will came back..

It was evening kook was still sleeping, stress was taking toll on him, but there is no sign of alpha , with trembling hands jimin called Jin hyung 's number, they thought alpha could have returned to busan.

They got disappointed to know alpha was not even in busan, Jin asked a thousand questions about taekook, yet jimin was in no condition to answer them, yoongi took matter into his hands and told them that jungkook is not well, they have to come to Seoul and it is urgent.

Jungkook was pregnant he need someone to took care of him and no one could be better than his family can look after him until his mate came back.

Jin was deadly worried after the phone call he called namjoon and asked him to make arrangement for their departure to Seoul immediately.

Namjoon got the seriousness in his mates tone and didn't asked any further questions. On the way to Seoul Jin filled namjoon with whatever he knows, and rest they will know after coming to Seoul.

Taehyung was broken, he didn't know what to do where to go, his mate and soulmate both don't trust him. He pleaded, he begged he cried but nothing happened, nobody took his side, he went to hobi's dorm.

when hobi opened the door , in first glance he understood that taehyung is beyond hurt , and it is something related to his omega.

Hobi knows tae from long enough to know that tae is soft not weak, his consciousness doesn't allow him to be cruel ,.

He embraced the alpha and taehyung told him everything that happened, to say hobi was furious would be an understatement he wanted to kill Nabi that instant yet he can't do that.

he was upset with jimin and jungkook too. He made alpha have some rest. When jimin called him to ask about taehyung he lied. He wanted to give taehyung some time to heal.

Taehyung's wolf was craving for his mate, he was restless, he wanted to hide his omega in his Protective arms , he was feeling too much possessive for his omega from somedays , but he know he can't do that.

He gave full control to his human and locked up himself in the darkness .

Jin and namjoon reached kook's apartment late at night, yoongi and jimin told them about everything, they were hurt, but seeing jungkook and jimin's condition they felt pity.

Jimin cried and apologized for loosing his cool. Jin hugged him and comforted him saying everything will be fine. They are here and will take care of everything.

Jin was no doubt upset with jimin and kook , angry with Nabi, he felt pity for taehyung . He was determined to teach Nabi a lesson .. he asked jimin and yoongi' s help who complied happily..they went back to their places .

Jin went to kook's bedroom and saw him sleeping like a lump of clothes, he caressed his hair and slept hugging him.

In early hours of morning Jin woke up with a omega silently crying in his arms, his eyes were red and puffy.

"Shhh, kookie hyung is here , i will make everything right."

" hyung , he left me. He begged to me but I didn't believed me , i can't live without him,"

" stop crying, it's not good for the baby"

Kook stared at him in disbelief, jin got meaning of the stare.

"jimin told us everything we are here now, you need to eat something, you are looking too pale."

Jin went to kitchen to make breakfast for jungkook, namjoon who was sleeping in taehyung's old room also woke up.

He helped his mate in breakfast and went to his brother's room , kook again got emotional seeing his brother,.

Joon kissed his forehead and asked him to finish his breakfast, as they have lots to discuss, after breakfast kook went to freshen up .

He was still feeling weak. He came to living area where namjin and yoonmin couple were already waiting for him.

He sat beside jin and side hugged him for comfort.

" kookie do you believe what Nabi has said about tae forcing her."
Namjoon enquired he wants to know kook 's thoughts.

" Nabi is my friend, I know her from a long time " Joon became sad thinking kook still doesn't trust taehyung.

" but I know my alpha's heart , he will never betray me, he only loves me, I was too stunned at that moment that I didn't thought it could have been a misunderstanding".

Kook continued

"  she must have taken the situation wrong" all of them heaved a sigh of relief knowing jungkook still has a faith in his alpha, his first reaction was absolutely wrong and out of shock & hurt,.

" Nabi is too innocent she must have ....."

" innocent,my foot" he was cut off by jimin's comment.

" kook we want you to see this video and you need to stay calm ok " yoongi warned the omega in a soft voice.

" What video hyung."

" just see, you will understand"

TBC

__--_--_+_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

The secret of the video clip will be revealed in next part..

Leave comments and ask me anything.

Fo vote comment and follow.

Urtotwriter

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

142K 5K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
22.6K 1.1K 16
after 6 years Taehyung returns to home country only to find out his unknown mate and 5 year old son Mr.jeon : please forgive me Taehyung To save m...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
54K 2.4K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...