๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐•๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž...

nyxartis tarafฤฑndan

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ natalia starts a new job as a maid in a famous hotel and gets involved with the hotel owner... Daha Fazla

- the grand ivy hotel -
chapter one: the hotel
chapter two: him
chapter three: flashbacks
chapter four: the event
chapter five: the promotion
chapter six: realizations
chapter seven: grilled cheese
chapter eight: suspicions
chapter nine: almost the truth
chapter ten: threat
chapter twelve: a surprise
chapter thirteen: white roses
chapter fourteen: his bed
chapter fifteen: the fireplace
chapter sixteen: champagne problems
chapter seventeen: closeness
โ€ข chapter eighteen: lies โ€ข
โ€ข chapter nineteen: the calm before โ€ข
chapter twenty: the storm

โ€ข chapter eleven: philadelphia โ€ข

995 52 16
nyxartis tarafฤฑndan

Javier couldn't sleep all night. He couldn't stop thinking about Natalia. And when he wanted to take a shower after waking up, she was still on his mind.

So he stood in the shower next to his office, with his hand wrapped around his dick. He tried to stop thinking about her, tried to think of another woman. But it didn't work.

So he closed his eyes and his mind went back to their night.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Javier walked out of the meeting with the hotel director at the Hilton in Philadelphia. He was tired and annoyed, but at least the deal could be closed.

And just an hour later he was sitting drunk at the hotel bar. He actually wanted to go upstairs to his room, but when a brunette woman sat down a few seats next to him at the bar, he couldn't resist speaking to her.

She looked tired and a bit sad, but he decided to talk to her anyway, "Are you okay?" he therefore asked.

"Hm?" the woman asked. She was deep in thoughts and didn't hear him.

"I asked if you were okay" he told her.

"Oh, yeah I am. Just a bit tired" she replied with a weak smile.

And Javier immediately noticed her accent.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Would be nice, thank you" she replied and got up from her chair. She passed the three chairs between them and sat on the one next to him.

The following minutes passed quickly and only an hour later both were drunk, sitting even closer to each other. They talked and laughed a lot.

Javier noticed the looks she gave him and how she blushed when he complimented her. So he decided to make the first move and put his hand on her thigh.

"Do you have a room here at the hotel?" he asked her.

"Uhm, no. Actually, I only came here to get drunk," she replied honestly.

"Ah okay, I see. Well you wanna get drunk in my room?" he asked her with a grin as he placed his arm around her waist.

She stared at him for a few seconds and then nodded, "Yeah" she added. She was glad he had offered it. Because, he was a damn handsome man and also, she didn't have a place to sleep anyway.

He paid for all the drinks, took her hand and left the hotel bar with her. They took the elevator to the top floor and Natalia couldn't stop being amazed. His room, or rather his suite, was huge and luxurious.

After closing the door behind him, he took off his suit jacket and carefully hung it on the clothes rack. Natalia took off her high heels and stood in front of him in her dress.

"Come here" he told her softly and held out his hand.

Natalia felt her heart beating faster. Breathing heavily, she took his hand and he led her to the sofa.

"Want some?" he asked, picking up an expensive wine bottle.

"Yes Please" she replied nervously.

"I don't have any glasses here, so if you don't mind, we can drink from the bottle" he told her and sat down next to her.

"I don't mind" she whispered and watched him place the bottle on his lips.

He handed her the bottle and Natalia took a sip of the best red wine she had ever tasted. "It's really good," she murmured as she saw him take off his tie and roll up his sleeves next to her.

Javier noticed her looking at him a little nervously, "Are you okay?"

"Ah yeah, just a little nervous"

"Would you rather leave?"

She stayed silent for a few minutes, taking another sip of the wine to get some liquid courage. "No" she added with a shy grin.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, gently placing his hand on her cheek.

"Thank you" she whispered back and snuggled against his hand.

The wine was already empty after a few minutes and when she put the empty bottle on the table, he gently stroked her thigh. His hand slowly slid to her inner thigh, "Can I?" he asked. They were both drunk, but he still wanted her to be comfortable.

Natalia nodded slightly and leaned her head against the armrest when she felt his fingers pressing softly against her.

He slowly pushed her thong aside and Natalia let out a small whimper as his fingertips softly brushed her clit.

"Shit you're so wet, Darling" he whispered and pressed a small kiss on her neck.

She opened her eyes again and saw his gaze fixed between her legs. "Can I undress you?" he asked quietly.

She nodded immediately and felt his hands all over her body as he pulled her dress off. She was now sitting in front of him only in her underwear and felt her cheeks blush again.

Javier carefully lifted her onto his lap and Natalia began to undo the buttons of his shirt. After taking it off, she threw it on the floor next to her dress and stared at his bare torso.

He was probably the most attractive man she had ever seen and as she noticed his V-line and the hair on his lower stomach she started to grin a little.

"What?" he asked with a smirk. She carefully got off him and knelt on the floor in front of him. And after she unbuckled his belt and took off his pants and boxers, she wrapped her hands around him.

She started to move her hand slightly and Javier let out a groan as she looked up at him with her big eyes. She gently pressed a kiss on his hard dick and then wrapped her lips around him.

Javier closed his eyes and grabbed her hair to guide her. She moved her head up and down and he lifted his hips slightly so she could take him deeper.

"Shit, come here, I don't wanna wait," he mumbled, lifting her back onto his lap. She let out a soft moan as his hard dick pressed against her pussy.

Their eyes met as he slowly pushed her down onto him and she buried her head in his neck.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby" he murmured softly as he slowly started to fuck into her.

Natalia just whimpered as she got used to the feeling.

Javier moved his hips slowly and pulled her head back by her hair to kiss her passionately. She immediately kissed him back and started moving up and down on him while she laid her hands on his chest.

He gently placed his left hand on her cheek and stroked her lower lip with his thumb. He put his right hand around her waist and grabbed her ass hard.

"You're doing so good" he whispered against her lips and she kissed him again. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she started to moan into the kiss.

"Thank you" she whispered back after they broke apart a few seconds later, blushing a little.

"Let's go to bed, okay?" he asked and she immediately nodded. He removed her bra before picking her up and carried her to the bed, with her legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Get on your knees" he ordered. And she did.

She knelt on the bed and he pushed her down onto her elbows. Javier positioned himself behind her, put his hands on her waist and pushed her back onto him with a single deep thrust.

Natalia moaned loudly as he fucked into her from behind. His hand ran down her back all the way up to her neck where he grabbed her hair and pulled her up. Her back arched like a cat while he softly squeezed her breasts and pressed kisses between her shoulder blades.

After a few seconds he pushed her upper body down against the bed again and put his hand on her stomach.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded immediately. She enjoyed it so much. But she was out of breath and it was hard for her to talk.

"No, I wanna hear you"

"Yes, please don't stop" she begged with a moan and clawed her fingernails into the sheet.

"I won't baby, tell me how you feel" he asked her and lowered his hand onto her clit. Javier started rubbing in circles, nearly throwing her over the edge.

"So good. Please don't stop" she asked him again and Javier let out a small chuckle. He loved how desperate she was for his touch and he knew that she was about to cum.

"Yeah you're right. You're good. You're taking it like a good girl" he told her softly, still caressing her clit with one hand, and gently stroking her back with the other.

Natalia moaned loudly and only a few seconds later he felt her clench around him as she came.

She started to tremble under his touch and the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around his dick, made him crazy.

He closed his eyes and gripped her waist tighter as he came inside her.

"Shit" he mumbled out of breath after a few seconds. He carefully pulled out of her and sat down next to her on the bed.

Natalia collapsed onto the mattress and he immediately wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked a bit worried and lay down next to her.

Natalia just nodded, her eyes still closed. And he saw how she pressed her legs together.

"Really?" he asked her again to make sure, since she looked quite exhausted.

"Yeah, I promise, I liked it. A lot. Thank you" she mumbled which made Javier smile a little. She didn't even have to lie, how could she not have enjoyed it, this was probably the best sex she's ever had.

He hugged her tightly and pulled the blanket over them. And after stroking her back for a few minutes, he started talking again.

"What's your name?" he asked softly. But there was no reply. Natalia fell asleep in his arms while snuggling into him tightly.

He pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and also fell asleep a few minutes later.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Breathing heavily, he supported himself on the shower wall after he came. "Fuck" he muttered to himself.

He took a shower and when he dried himself off and put on his bathrobe, he heard the door open. Shit, it's already 8?

"Good morning, Sir" Natalia said politely. But when she entered the bedroom and saw him only in his bathrobe, she turned around immediately.

"Oh sorry," she mumbled.

"It's okay," he said, running his fingers through his damp hair.

"Do you want me to come back later?"

"No, I want you to have breakfast with me"

She nodded and waited in front of his desk while he got dressed. And when he also sat down at his desk, Natalia couldn't help but stare at him. She had never seen him dressed so casually. Only in Philadelphia. But now he was wearing a white shirt and slacks. Usually he always wore his full suit.

"What would you like to eat?"

"Uhm I don't know, the same as you?" she asked back, she wasn't expecting him to invite her to breakfast again.

He nodded and picked up the phone to call the kitchen. And after a few minutes when he hung up, she wanted to get up to start cleaning.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, I couldn't clean the bathroom yesterday because I overslept."

"No sit down, don't go into the bathroom," he said immediately. He wasn't sure if he cleaned the shower well enough and didn't want her to see what he'd done in it a few minutes ago.

"Uh, okay" she said confused and sat back down.

As he was focused on the papers, she stared at her hands in her lap. She didn't really know what to do next, so she just sat there quietly.

"Natalia?"

"Hm?" she asked back, raising her head again.

"What's on your wrist?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"Oh that, ah I had a bracelet that was too tight" she replied with a nervous chuckle. She didn't want to tell him about the incident. First she wanted to talk to Connie about it.

"The bracelet was on your cheek too?" he then asked and felt himself getting angry.

Natalia sighed, "I got into a fight. I'll take care of it"

"No, I need you to tell me"

"I can take care of myself"

"Doesn't look like it"

She sighed and closed her eyes, "Someone attacked me because apparently I'm the new maid you're fucking for a couple of weeks" she explained.

But before he could say anything else, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" he said and saw Natalia start to smile as a plate of avocado toast was placed in front of her.

"Thank you" she said politely to the waiter. And when they were alone in the room again, she also thanked Javier.

He just nodded and stared at her cheek as he ate. He knew she didn't want to talk about it, but she didn't even have to because he knew who it did and would talk to Steph himself.

After a few minutes of silence while they both ate, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her hand was on her stomach and he was dying to know if he really is the father. He wanted to confront her about it, but he knew she would just lie again.

So he said nothing. He finished eating and when she also put the cutlery on the plate, she looked at him curiously, "Can I ask you something?"

He just nodded.

"How old are you?"

"35" he replied.

Natalia just nodded.

"Why?"

"Uh, I don't know, I was just curious" she told him honestly. She really didn't know why she was asking, but somehow she wanted to know how old he was. After all, he got her pregnant, even if he doesn't know it.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

283K 3.3K 7
"You have no idea how many times I've imagined this." She whispered as her lips crashed down on his. Hearing her say those words nearly made him cum...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
461K 20.7K 41
"Put your hands above your head and spread your legs," he commanded. Doing as he asked, she proceeded to lift her arms above her head and widened her...
129K 2.5K 44
COMPLETEDโœ”โœ” I sighed, glancing at Ivy. "Why are you so stupid?" I rubbed my forehead.. What could I do? She was doing something dumb, but I couldn't...