Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 42

1.3K 87 9
By Loaenia

...................
••••••••••

Taehyung, feeling pressured and embarassed, pulled his both hands away and backed off of a step. He looked at the men who were still glaring at each other. Jackson was about to say something once again, but he immediately grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and signaled him to stop this instant. They were in the middle of the park and he knew how hot tempered they both were.

That could have been a huge mess.

Tae: Jungkook, He then said with a soft voice looking up at the older man, who turned his gaze at him and glanced at his hand still holding the blondie in front of him.

The tension was so intense that Tae was feeling suffocated already. He sniffled and caressed his nose getting ready to talk.

Tae: I think we have to go. I am sorry.

Jungkook didn't utter a word, a bit disappointed about Taehyung's choice. He wished they could spend some more time alone together since it's been so long.

Jackson ran a hand through his hair and sighed, not able to hide his satisfaction.

That was litteraly nothing, and that wouldn't mean in anyway that Taehyung chose him over Jungkook but, that was a little battle that he was happy to have won. Jungkook licked his lips, him too, not able to hide his annoyance and smiled, or rather faked a smile to respond to Taehyung.

Tae: I was happy to meet you Hyung.

JK: Me too Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his heart fluttering, just by hearing him saying his name. That sounded so good in his mouth. He even left a furtive smile without noticing it, a smile that the both men obviously noticed.

Jackson grabbed his bag and signaled him to go. He nodded and turned a last time to Jungkook.

JK: See you soon.

Tae: Y-yeah.. Bye.

Jungkook bidded him good bye and watched him leave with Jackson. But somehow, he was neither that nervous nor jealous anymore. He was in Paris now, so there was no need to worry about "that guy".

When the two boys left his sight, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and decided to make a call. Then, he left to find his car.

As for Taehyung and Jackson, they went to get Tae's car and drove home immediately. During the whole ride, Taehyung was just waiting for the boy to scold him. But weirdly, he stayed quiet until they arrived at the flat.

And once they got in, Jackson crossed his arms and stared at him.

Tae: What? I didn't know I would meet him as well. I thought it was going to be Cia. The later said removing his coat and throwing it on the sofa.

JC: Were you really about to kiss him??

He held his earrings and smiled softly which didn't escape the other's sharp eyes, making him leave a long and desperate sigh.

Tae: Why not? That's Jungkook right? He just said leaving for his room but Jackson held his hand making him turn with a small chuckle.

Tae: Jackson, you really fancy holding my hands lately.

JC: Are you going to meet him again?

Tae: I don't know. I don't know what the sky had planned for us. But He is in Paris now. We would most likely meet each other again.

JC: Waaa.

Tae: Why are you even like this? It's not like I am getting back with him? I am not going to get hurt so chill. He reassured him patting his shoulder gently.

Jackson was alone in the living room a second after, with his thoughts. He was now scared. He didn't want to admit it, but he was indeed worried and he feared Jungkook more than anyone.

He had been working so hard to get Taehyung's trust and affection again, that he feared that this come back of him in Tae's life would ruin everything. All the efforts he did would be in vain. He took support on the chair and stared at Tae's door a long minute. Then, he decided to take a shower. That would calm him down for now.

____________

Taehyung sat on the bed and looked at Tan who was asleep on the carpet. He smiled and stared at his phone, thinking about what to do. He was craving to call Jungkook and listen to his voice all night, but at the same time, he felt like there was somethning stopping him. Thus, he shook his head and gave up on this plan. Instead, he decided to call his friend who owed him an explanation. He called Cia on WhatsApp to have a facetime with her.

She picked up less than ten seconds later and faced Taehyung with a huge smile that made the latter chuckle. She seemed so proud of herself that it made him burst out into laughters.

Tae: You are too much Cia. He said trying to calm himself down.

Cia laughed with him and lied on the bed to get more comfortable. Then, she smacked her lips and raised her eyebrows playing dumb.

[ Why? Hahaha. ]

Tae: Where were you today? Why did you stand me up? Are you even in France?

[ Oh come on, we both know the one you met today was way better than me. Hahaha. And yeah, I am really back. But anyway. How was it? ]

Tae looked away and held his chest tight making his friend leave a long "awwwwww"

Tae: I was happy to meet him. But I was so nervous. That was stressing since I was not ready to meet him.

[ That is normal to be nervous but did it go well anyway? ]

Tae: I really don't know.

[ Did you get to talk about the issue? Did you talk about your relationship??]

Tae: No actually.. I think he saw how I was so nervous and didn't dare to bring it up. Plus, I don't know if I'm ready to have this discussion with him.

[ What are you talking about? You don't plan to get back together?]

Taehyung looked at her and lowered his eyes gently.

Tae: I'm just starting to heal Cia. I'm fine on my own, I only care about my work and my brand and that's not bad at all, I can't plead myself. I'm afraid that if I get back together with Jungkook, it will reopen wounds.

Cia sat up and sighed. She could see that Taehyung was only waiting for one thing. Getting back into Jungkook's arms and being with him. But he suffered so much that she couldn't even blame him for being so scared. Besides, no matter what happened, Jungkook was still his sister's ex.

[ I can understand...] Was the only thing she could say.

[ But anyway ! Let's forget about it for now and tell me something. ]

Tae: What?

[ What the hell are you doing living with Jackson?? ] She almost yelled.

Taehyung chuckled and clicked his tongue.

Tae: I didn't have much choice. Hahaha. I had nowhere to go and since he had lived here for years, he kindly offered me to stay with him. Until I find myself an apartment. Which is not easy in Paris, especially now that I no longer have the financial support of my father. Haha.

[ Hah Taehyung. Pay attention anyway. I know my brother too well and you do too. He must have something in mind. So, stay on your guard.]

Tae: I know. And I have an idea of what he has in mind. He said as he took Yeontan who just woke up, in his arms.

The next few hours, he narrated her everything that happened that day and what scene Jackson had caused at the Park. They talked alot, and Cia told him to contact Jimin. To reassure him that he was fine at least. Then, they ended the call because miss had a dinner with her boyfriend. Taehyung, went to the balcony to notice that it was getting dark and walked to the kitchen, where he found his roomate cooking the dinner.

JC: Were you on factime with Cia?

Tae: Yeah. Did you hear us?

JC: You guys are so loud.

Tae: Oh. Hahaha.

Jackson watched him make the table and stared at him for quite a while thinking that he should confess as soon as possible to have a chance to be with him again.

Then he returned to his rice.

As for Jungkook, he spent the evening on the phone with Soyeon, telling her how happy he was to have seen Taehyung, how his heart raced when he held him in his arms after so long.

And she found him so cute, so in love...

The call ended half an hour ago, and Jungkook was now in his bath, admiring every photo of Taehyung on his Instagram.

JK: Aishh. He is adorable. He said zooming on Tae' pouty lips.

To be honest, when he saw Taehyung in the restaurant that morning, he just wanted to cry with joy, but held back, to look cool. Taehyung turned him into a real softie.

This bath did him a lot of good, and after that, he was ready to hear from work. He had of course informed his parents that he would be away for a while, in fact, he would only come back when Taehyung agreed to come back with him. But, he told them, he was going to work remotely anyway.

He stayed at his desk for a good hour, before he heard his stomach growl, he hadn't had dinner yet. So, after shutting down his computer, he decided to eat at the restaurant in his hotel. He ate his fill, and went up to his room to sit in front of a glass of red wine, admiring the Eiffel Tower. He looked at it with a small smile and couldn't help but imagine how it would be, if Taehyung was there to share this view with him. Even if he saw it every day for a month now, it would still be different to see it with someone special for you right?

From there, an idea crossed his mind. He checked the time, and took his phone to call for help.

____________

Tahyung couldn't close his eyes for a minute. His thoughts now belonged to Jungkook once again. He wondered what he was doing and if he would see him again the next day. He lowkey wanted to. He sat down quietly and turned to his phone. It looked like someone sent him a message. He took it lazily and frowned. It was from an unknown number.

"Let's go see the Eiffel tower together. I want to end our date today in style." was written.

He was silent for a while, thinking, and turned to Yeontan.

Tae: Do you think I should call him?

And another message.

"I'm in front of your building with my motorbike." Signed KJ this time.

He smiled stupidly and rushed to the balcony to find, indeed, a man in black, on his motorcycle, his eyes on his phone in the street. Very quickly, his heart raced and his cheeks began to take on this color, pink, which made him so pretty. He rushed to the dressing room and began to look for warm but still pretty clothes.

Then he took his scarf to wrap it around his neck and pet Yeotan telling him to stay there, wisely, and made his way to the door, as quiet as possible so as not to wake Jackson. Then, he got into the elevator, and a few minutes later, Jungkook watched him come out of the building with his hair a little undone from running so much.

He licked his lips and walked over to him pretending to be unbothered, which he really wasn't. Jungkook left  a slight chuckle and slipped his phone into his pocket. Taehyung stood before him, hands in his coat and looked around.

Tae: Go see the Eiffel Tower? At this hour?

JK: Yeah.

Tae: Couldn't you wait until tomorrow?

JK: No. I think our date ended abruptly, so here I am to rectify that.

Tae: What would you have done if I was already asleep? You would have died of cold here.

JK: I knew you weren't asleep. He replied with a little smirk.

Tae: Why are you so sure?

JK: Because we saw each other today and I couldn't sleep, so you too I assumed.

Taehyung stared at him and scoffed.

JK: Anyway, go up. Let's go.

He pouted a bit and climbed up behind him. Jungkook took his hands and put them around his waist.

Tae: How did you know my address?

JK: I have my way.

Tae: Cia?

JK: Of course. He said as he started the motorbike.

He drove quite fast and arrived at the tower fifteen minutes later. Taehyung immediately raised his eyes to contemplate the monument in front of him. There weren't as many people as he thought.

Jungkook went down in turn and pulled Taehyung' s phone from his pocket.

Tae: What are you doing? Tae asked confused.

JK: I am taking pictures of you. Come on, show me how good you are at posing. He said teasing him.

Taehyung laughed and removed his scarf and coat to end up with a black jacket, a very basic white t-shirt but which went perfectly with his jeans. He posed for Jungkook making the latter stare a moment.

Tae: Take it. What are you waiting for?

JK: You are just so beautiful.

Tae: Hyung. I am getting cold here.

Jungkook smiled and took the picture and many more after that.

JK: Okay.

Tae: Hahaha. Are they pretty?

JK: Mhm. So pretty that this one will be my wallpaper from now on.

Tae: Shhh.. You..Seriously. Haha.

JK: So, shall we go for a walk?

Tae: Yeah. Let's go.

They walked around the place, talking about anything, commenting on everything their eyes saw, and decided to stop after a while.

Tae: I will always remember this walk. Hahaha.

JK: I'm delighted.

Then, they turned to the tower and were silent for a moment.

JK: Do you know why I wanted to see you tonight too?

Tae: Why?

JK: I wanted to ask you something.

Tae: Mhm?

JK: I wanted to ask your permission to court you. He said eyes in Tae's.

Taehyung looked at him with soft eyes and blinked as a pout formed on his lips.

JK: Can I ?

Tae: Uhm..

JK: Do you remember when we kissed the first time and you said that what we were doing was wrong ? And that day, I told you that it was right, just not then ?

Tae: ......

JK: Now that it is, I want to start it all over again, and I will do eveyrthing right this time. And, it starts with me trying to deserve you. So, Kim Taehyung, can I court you?

Tae: You...Seriously.. He said, obviously flustered.

JK: So?

Tae: Yeah, well.. You can try. He responded looking away, hiding as much as he could his blushed cheeks.

Jungkook smiled and caressed his nose.

JK: Alright then. Let's do that.

Tae left a giggle and stood up. He felt so shy that he couldn't stay there.

JK: Ya! Wait for me!

Tae: Hurry!

Jungkook smiled widely and ran after him, never feeling so proud of himself before.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...