Thread of fate: Lan ZHan's un...

zhan_ge_girl által

In a realm where cultivation arts intertwined with intricate human emotions, Lan Wangji found himself caught... Több

The Lan Clan And The Leader
The Marriage
Trying Hard to come closer
Yunmeng lotus pier
New marriage proposal
blooming of new relation
I love wei ying
little gathering
Lan Zhan being so impatient
Some unknown Truth
A passionate Night🔞
Wangji is so caring
wei ying trying to set up his brother
wangji is over possessive🔞
where is wei ying
Wei Ying's past
The unexpected past
you remind me of your mother
forest fight

second meeting

184 15 4
zhan_ge_girl által

The education session at the Lan Clan was a highly structured and disciplined affair, reflecting the Lan Clan's commitment to scholarly pursuits and the cultivation of its disciples. Many students from various clans and backgrounds came to the Lan Clan to study, seeking to gain knowledge and improve their cultivation skills.

Among the attendees were three siblings: Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, and Wei Ying. They had arrived at the Lan Clan with their own reasons. Jiang Yanli was interested in furthering her education and refining her skills as a cultivator. Jiang Cheng had his own martial ambitions and was there to train and become a stronger cultivator. Wei Ying, on the other hand, had a more complicated things with Lan Clan and especially with the lan clan leader but all the three siblings came to know more about wangji and how can they cancel the marriage.

on the very first day, Wei Ying had a chance encounter with Nie Huaisang, a disciple from the Nie Clan. Nie Huaisang was known for his introverted and somewhat lazy personality, which contrasted with Wei Ying's more outgoing and carefree demeanor. Their paths crossed when they both ended up at the same table during their lunch after the arrival.

At first, the two didn't pay much attention to each other. However, as one of the Lan disciples was explaining them how to seat properly and take their meal, Wei Ying couldn't help but notice Nie Huaisang's expensive fan, Wei Ying struck up a conversation with him during a break, asking about him and this unexpected encounter marked the beginning of a unique friendship between Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang. Despite their differences in personality, they found common ground in their desire to excel in their studies.

After the breakfast all the disciples went to the main hall where they have to introduce themselves and finally the three siblings will saw the Clan Leader

as they pronounce the that the leader is arriving wei wuxian's heart started beating very fast though he dont know why he is feeling nervous, but he started blinking his eyes 

and as the Leader entered in the room and as wei ying saw that leader he was shocked he started breathing very fast his heart thumping hardy and his eyes were widen in shock coz that was the same person whom he was in search for almost two years......

and as wangji went on the throne and he was just staring in front of the disciples he saw something familiar and his eyes became widen too

Wei Ying and Lan Wangji's unexpected reunion at the Lan Clan was a moment filled with shock and nostalgia. Two years prior, their first encounter had been marked by a fierce battle against a water ghost near Yunmeng. Little did they know that this encounter would eventually lead to a deep and complex connection between them.

When they saw each other at the Lan Clan, Wei Ying had not expected to see Lan Wangji there and he is the clan leader, and he is the future husband of him, and he is the person he was in love with from two years. Their initial meeting had been shrouded in the heat of combat, with both of them taking on the water ghost separately but with a common goal. Back then, they had not exchanged names or much conversation, as their primary focus was on defeating the menacing spirit.

Now, standing in the tranquil and composed environment of the Lan Clan, they were surprised to recognize each other. The shock on their faces was palpable, as they had not realized that the person they had crossed paths with two years ago during a chaotic and intense moment was the same person they were encountering in such a different setting.

As the memories of their first encounter rushed back, it added an extra layer of complexity to their burgeoning relationship. Despite their initial clash, they had an unspoken connection, a link forged in the heat of battle, which was now being rekindled in the calm and structured environment of the Lan Clan. Their shock at seeing each other was not just about recognizing a familiar face, but about the unexpected twist of fate that had brought them together again, this time in circumstances that allowed for a deeper exploration of their connection.

wangji wanted to hug him tightly he wanted to adore him but because of the position he was just standing blankly and was just staring at the love of his life he was happy inside, but his face was stern as usual.

and wei ying's all attention was also on wangji they both were just staring at each other, wei ying was feeling butterfly in his stomach but he was then scared of the thought that what is wangji will not accept him as he didn't accept his first wife, what if wangji will never love him as he didn't allow his wife, and there are lots of what if scenarios running in his mind.

but both of them came in reality after lan Qiren's announcement, 

"i am welcoming you all to the Lan clan, as you all know what the main purpose of you guys, so you all have to follow the rules and before that you will have to come one by one and introduce yourself so that it will be easier for you to accompany each other.

everyone was coming and introducing themselves but wangji's whole concentration was on wei ying, though wei ying also noticing wangji but he was now ignoring him and he was in his dream but suddenly he felt that someone was shaking him, and he came into reality that cheng was shaking him that it is his turn to introduce himself

As he came Infront of wangji and was looking directly in the eyes of the leader 

"Good afternoon, Clan leader and everyone I myself is Wei Wuxian the younger son of Jiang Clan hope you will consider me as your disciple" he was saying looking into the eyes and was noticing the reaction of the leader as he said his name Wangji's eyes got widen and his heart now is bursting so fast. 

he was unable to seat there. he was just waiting to end this whole thing and wanted to hug him even more tightly coz the person he was in love with two years is the same person who will marry him, though after seeing wei ying he already decided to marry him and he was not scared of anything but now he is his destined person. 

after introducing himself wei ying went to his place and was now ignoring wangji but wangji is now on the ninth cloud and as the introductory session end everyone left the hall wangji also stood from his place and without saying any word he was just walking fast Lan qiren calling wangji but he just ignored him and left the hall too.

wei ying was walking with his friend nei husang while his hand was on his shoulder and was talking to him, but his mind was full of wangji and suddenly someone grabbed his hand and left his friends were very shocked coz they didn't see anyone, and their friend is nowhere...... they all get so scared and started searching him everywhere.

 on the other hand, when wangji was following wei ying he saw wei ying was walking very closely with someone else and that scene triggered him a lot and he got jealous and just grabbed wei ying's hand and left the place with him and he was now in his jingshe

wei ying was scared from the sudden action and he started shouting loudly but as he heard his name, he was now silent.

"Wei Wuxian" wangji said in his low but sexy voice.

and that two words of his name were enough for making wei ying's body full of goosebumps.

wei ying looked up in wangji's eyes and as they meet, they were both staring at each other and as the time passed both were now breathing heavily and their distance was becoming shorter and shorter as they came closer wei ying said "Wangji" and wangji was now become so impassioned and grabbed his waist and started kissing him wei ying was shocked at first but he soon started responding him they both were kissing hungrily as there will be no tomorrow eyes were closed breaths were heavy but the smoching sound is so loud that was the first kiss of both of them and both were so in it and wangji insert his tongue in wei ying's mouth and now he is exploring his mouth wei ying was feeling so happy as he was also enjoying the kissing 

wangji was kissing and biting his lips so hard that wei ying started moaning loudly and it ignited wangji so much and he carried wei ying in bridal stile while their lips were in motion both were so into the kiss and suddenly wei ying felt something soft in his back coz wangji took wei ying to his bed and was kissing on the top of him when wei ying realized this he opened his eyes and leave wangji's mouth suddenly.

So hows the part

please tell me in the comment section.

and i dont own the images just enjoy the very first kiss of our wangxian

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

360K 23.3K 115
Arranged marriage. "Sect Leader Jiang, as you know our customs well, when a Lan ties their sacred ribbon on someone they are bound forever. And now...
56.1K 2.2K 15
"Lan Zhan, can I have the pleasure to have your first kiss?" "Shameless!" The Gusu Lan Sect and Yiling Wei sect arrange a marriage between The second...
60K 1.4K 8
Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji of Gusu...From the first time I laid eyes on you, everything was red...but to fall in love with a man who wants me dead: how cr...
233K 10.9K 19
A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of Jiang Fengmian..