𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦. pantal...

Від -NANACHUU

(pantalone x gn! reader) - "money money money, in a rich man's world." ©️ COGNOSPHERE PTE. LTD. HOYOVE... Більше

money talks.
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈.
target locked.
fiancee finding.
a done deal.
house warming.
first public appearance.
late night talks.
debt collecting.
shopping & surprise.
not always as it seems.
interlude: welcome to the land of frost and ice, Snezhnaya.
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈.
questions and answers, the pair arrives at the palace.
her harbingers & her Majesty the Tsaritsa ; meetings and greetings as such
the eleventh: mr. cyclops and the narwhal battles
the fair lady; fairer than any flower.
glimmering lights, lips melt into the night
interlude: hidden in the dark, the monster
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈.

an angry cat ; an invitation to the banquet

310 22 5
Від -NANACHUU

WAKING ONCE AGAIN WITH THE SUN SLOWLY FILLING THE ROOM. You stirred and felt no one beside you, sighing, you stretched and got up starting to prepare for the day.

You were in the bathroom, as you were washing your face you felt something cold and metallic grazing your skin so with the bit of energy you had you peaked open your eyes and saw something shining. Taken with the sudden thing on your finger you completely open your eyes and saw the whole thing.

[INAUDIBLE SCREAMING]

You calmed down and took a few breaths. You conditioned yourself to finish with your face washing since the soap was starting to slide down your eyes and you might just scream again.

Examing the piece of jewelry on your ring finger, a diamond sat atop a simple yet elegant silver gold band. You were awestruck. You were always taken by the fancy, the flair of it all, but only today, this moment were tearing up at such a mundane thing.

It was different, all these feelings you were starting to feel ever since you signed those papers and been with Pantalone, everything has been different.

....

In the kitchen, head in the clouds. You asked to be left alone for a moment, the satff were skeptical about it but followed nonetheless. You mindlessly stirred the cup of coffee you just brewed, adding some condiments in a daze.

You stopped and rested your arm on a smooth somewhat rough surface it felt circular but since you were in your mind you did not feel any of it at all and slowy sipped away on your coffee.

'I can't believe it! That guy— Pantalone! Giving me an engagement ring while I was sleeping. He could've woken me up a bit or something.'

You shook your head and continued drinking your coffee.

'Does this mean he actually wants to make it official? Or is this for formalities? But if this was official will we be having a ceremony then. I'm getting marri—'

"AHEM! Are you done babling now about the Regrator and get your arm off my hat?!"

You were immediately brought out of your thoughts that was actually turned out to be you complaining to the air and to the boy in a quite a large hat way bigger than him you noted, fumed, glaring daggers at you.

"Oh, I didn't mean to rest my arm on your hat, kid. Tell me are you los—"

You were abruptly cut off as the boy fumed again.

"KID?! I've had you know that I am a fearsome Fatui harbinger, 6th of the ranks. You better be glad that your the Her Majesty's guest and the Regrator's spouse. If not I'd have your head by now."

'He looks like a cat.'

"Ahem, my apologies Lord Harbinger."

"Call me Scaramouche."

"Scaramouche. I was just lost in thought. You see, Pantalone—"

"Yes, yes I heard. You were complaining about it a while ago. You have nothing to worry about the Regrator, he won't do that if it was just for the sake of formalities, or whatever."

Scaramouche turned on his heel and walked away, not another word uttered.

You were left there, your coffee now had gone cold. You sighed. It seems that your only route was to face this head on and actually talk with Pantalone.

After a few tries of finding information as to where your husband might be you finally got a solid one and it was from another harbinger, Dottore.

"Oh, you're looking for Pantalone."

He looked up from the work he was doing and looked at you.

"Yes. I need to have an urgent talk with him, I think."

Dottore's lips formed a small smirk and answered,

"Well, he is at the Northland Bank."

"The main?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, Dottore. I'll be leaving now."

"Take care."

Despite Pantalone telling you to be wary of Dottore, he didn't seem that  hostile or maybe you weren't in his bad side. You didn't further questioned.

You finally arrived at the door of the Northland Bank. It was grand to say the least. Gold and fine wood made up the giant doors in front of you. One of the guards noticed you staring at the door and opened the door. You slightly bowed you head and went. 'Dottore said Pantalone's office was in the 4th floor of the establishment.' So, you went.

As you reached the door to his office, it suddenly opened and almost hit your face. A man came out and saw you by the door, he apologized profusely.

"Is there something the matter out there?" You heard Pantalone's voice and you felt your heart skip a beat. Now, he was standing by the door and saw you. He dismissed the man and he ushered you in.

"So, what brings your here, dear?" He pulls you up a seat then proceeds to sit next to you.

You smiled sheepishly, and slowly raised your ring finger where the ring rested. "First of all, thank you very much for this ring. It's... beautiful." You beathed out slowly, with your head hanging low, you couldn't see what Pantalone's expression was, but he was smiling. He lifted your face by the chin and you just felt all tingly all over. "There, don't hide your face." He said in such a gentle voice that made your heart do flip.

"Though, I must apologize. I was suppose to get you one with a larger cut of diamond but unfortunately there were some... mishaps, but do not fret I definitely get you one..." He leaned a close to your ear, his breath making the small hairs on tje side of neck stand. The next words he uttered shocked you in all ways possible.

"...on our wedding."

"What?" You blurted out, it confirmed your hesitations but you didn't know the motive behind it. Was it to strenghten the contract or... you didn't dare to think about it but a little part inside you wants it to be out love. You were smitten.

"I have been thinking about it since the day we met. You were quite a character. You have captivated me."

"I lo—"

A sharp knock was heard from the door. The romantic atmosphere shattered, Pantalone grunted but still answered the door. "Come in." His tone was very annoyed.

A guard comes in and hands a letter to Pantalone, you stood by and watched.

"A letter from the palace, my lord."

"Thank you." Pantalone quickly dismisses the guard and reads the letter's content.

His eyes slightly widened then he smiled.

"A banquet is being held in our honor, my dear."

A lot of things could happen at a banquet, we just don't know if it's going to be sunshine or a terrible storm.

BONUS !
*clothes shopping for the banquet*

Pantalone: *sitting and waiting on a chair*
Y/N, dear, are you nearly finished?
Y/N: Yes, in a minute! You shouted from the fitting room.
Y/N: I just have to get this zipper... up! *struggling*
Pantalone: Do you need some help?
Y/N: Success! *didn't hear Pantalone*
Pantalone: May I have a look? *knocks on the door*
Y/N: *comes out* So?

*awestruck, lovestruck, heart clenched*

Pantalone: Beautiful, darling. Beautiful. *gives a peck on the cheeks*

Y/N: *combusted*

to be continued...

next chapter !

glimmering lights, lips melt into the night

090423

heyoo! nana here ^^
skool just started
I got stressed.

sooo here's a chapter!
we're entering the
exciting part /pos ^^

r u excited?
cus i am! *0*

see u next update!

buhbyee!! <333

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.8K 332 14
This is just a story about our main character going on a mission to another world called teyvat.Genshin Impact does not belong to me nor the characte...
69.4K 2.1K 30
On the darkest night of the year, when even the moon looks solemnly upon Teyvat, the blistering storm that plagues Snezhnaya reveals the stories obsc...
229K 8.6K 50
❝𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗿𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.❞ !! rewriting soon !! ⎯ pantalone x f!reader ⎯ college au , ch...
307 38 18
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖." A story where a gentle...