Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 8

4.7K 268 259
By Tekookworld

" let's play truth and dare".

Jimin said which caught everyone attention and all of them smirk widely because they know jimin have something naughty in his mind. They all nodded and taehyung just look at every one like cute little puppy. He is just sitting there silently seeing everyone and all of them can't help but to coo at him.

All of them are sitting around the table and Jimin quickly grabbed a empty bottle and then take his seat beside yoongi. " ok so let's start". Jimin grin widely and spin the bottle.

All stare at bottle carefully and first it stop on Jin. Every one smirk at him and taehyung now also started to enjoy the game. " truth or dare". Lisa said with a evil smile which maje Jin rolled his eyes and said. " dare".

Hearing him jimin lips stretched in wide creepy smirk and everyone knows that now he is up to something. " ok you have to dance but do it in very sexy way". Jimin smirk while saying this and everyone shake their heads on him because they know jimin just can't stop his dirty mind.

" Just this ". Jin said with a huff because it's really a easy task for him. Jimin nodded and Jin stand from his seat and play a sexy and Romantic song which unknowingly make atmosphere hot.

( play song :: Ride it ( slowed version).

Jin face every one with a sexy expression on his face and started to move his body on song rythem. He make his eyes droopy and lusty and started to roam his own hands on his body.

Every one stare at him with smirking face except taehyung who eyes are widen seeing him dancing like this. Every thing is so new to him and he can't help but stare with wide amazed eyes.

Namjoon Whistle at his husband and his member twitch hardly in his pants when Jin bend down deeply and his whole cleavage and boobs get bare in front of everyone eyes.

Jin smirk and walk toward the namjoon and swayed his hips and waist in front of him and slowly yet sensually started to remove his dress straps. He removed his both straps which loosely hang on his arms and boobs popped out from dress and only his pink nipples are hidden in dress.

Song ended and everyone cheered loudly and whistles at him. Taehyung slowly clap his hands with shy blushy face and gasped when Jin winked at him. He look down on his lap shyly when he saw everyone eyes on him.

" That was hot and sexy". Suga smirk and spanked Jin butt hardly when he is about to take a seat. Jin gasped and playfully roll his eyes on him and sit beside his husband. " you make me hard and now you have to take care of it". Namjoon whisper in Jin ear and bite his earlobe hardly and suck him.

Jin smirk and nodded his head at his husband and then give attention to game when Jimin again started to speak. " ok so he do his dare and now I am spinning it again". Saying this he again spin the bottle and this time it stop on taehyung.

All stare at taehyung with love eyes who is now biting his lips and nervously playing with his fingers not knowing what to say. " sweetheart truth or dare". Jimin spoke so softly and warmly which make taehyung somehow easy and think for sometime. All patiently wait for him to say something.

" truth". He whisper which make everyone smile at his cuteness but jungkook smirk looking at him. " ok so I will ask him something". He said staring at taehyung with dark eyes and taehyung gulp but still nodded telling him to continue.

" Do you have a crush or love someone". Jungkook said him but his voice filled with so much darkness and the way his eyes darken asking taehyung totally telling this ," think before saying anything wrong". Other jeon's eyes also glint and stare at taehyung like some psycho.

Taehyung feel so much little and small under their eyes and very slowly shake his head as no and in a instant all jeon's expression change into normal and smile at him like they are not staring in taehyung soul sometime ago. No wonder bipolar sadistics.

This time Lisa spin the bottle and it landed on jimin. Now it's other family members turn to smirk at jimin. Jimin gulp seeing their expression and said before anyone ask him something.
" ok I chose dare". Others chuckled at him and Jin said something which make everyone smirk evily but taehyung get shocked hearing him.

" ok my dear Minnie seduce your yoongi and do full make out with him." Jin said leaning on namjoon and give jimin a evil smile. " so easy for me". Jimin said with a duh face and climb on yoongi lap who smirk at him and held his waist tightly.

Jimin started to trace his fingers on yoongi chest and grind himself on yoongi legs. Yoongi groaned feeling his softness and dig his nails in jimin thighs which make jimin whimper.

Jimin scoot himself closer to yoongi and started to leave wet kisses on his neck and bite him with his teeth leaving his marks behind. He smirked proudly seeing his bite marks on yoongi neck and smashed his lips on him and sucked the hell out of him.

All others are feeling hot and taehyung just can't able to process anything in his little brain. Jungkook gulp and stare at Taehyung with dark lusty eyes and only he knows how he control his demons not to jump on his pearl. He just badly wants to ruin him and make him cover in his dark marks.

Jimin and yoongi kiss each other messily and saliva started to drip from their mouths but they just no care and bite each other lips hardly and sucked their tongues. After making out for sometime both back away breathing heavily and every one except taehyung cheers loudly at them.

Jimin sit on sofa again and Jin spin the bottle and it stopped on jungkook.  Jungkook smirk and said." Dare".
Jimin look at jungkook and give him a naughty smile and jungkook surely know that again he is up to on something.

" You have to make the person who is beside you sit on your lap whole time till the game ends". Jimin said and jungkook smirk widen and unknowingly stare at his left side and saw hobi beside him. Hobi look at him weirdly and said. " don't even think about this". Jungkook roll his eyes and in a swift motion pulled taehyung holding his waist and make him sit on his lap.

Taehyung who was in his right side sitting and now find himself on jungkook lap. His eyes are like they will come out anytime at sudden manhandling and his breath hitched when jungkook pulled him closer holding his waist and his fingers dip in his small waist.

" h-hyung ". Taehyung whimper on his  lap and tried to wiggle in his lap but jungkook growl dominantly and tight his hold on his waist which make taehyung shivers and silently sit on jungkook lap without saying anything and just look down.

" baby cheeks it's just a game so don't worry and relax yourself". Namjoon said and taehyung nodded in tiny and slightly shift in jungkook lap which make him groan and held his hips to make him still in one place.

" don't move otherwise you will not able to handle my roughness". He whisper darkly and stare at his pearl with deep needy eyes. Taehyung stop his movements but still didn't get the means of jungkook words.

Like this game again started and some chose dare and some truth. One time jimin make Lisa to do funny dance and other time he make hobi to sing. Every one laugh loudly when Jin beat namjoon because namjoon chose truth and yoongi make spilled out that he is the one who broke Jin favourite vase.

" ok so this is last spin". Jimin said spinning bottle and it landed on taehyung. Taehyung eyes widen and he is still sitting on jungkook lap. Whole time jungkook sneakily roam his hands on his pearl waist and hips. Taehyung sometime feel uncomfortable by his touch but in the fear of jungkook he didn't say anything.

" so little one what will you chose now". Yoongi said him with loving voice and all other waited for him to say something. Taehyung bite his lips and this time he chose dare. No one wanted to give him some nasty or dirty dare so Jin decided to give him something simple which he can do easily.

" bubba can you sing if yes then can you please sing a song ". Jin said smiling at him warmly and taehyung nodded shyly and tuck jungkook coat silently telling him to leave him. Jungkook signed and lose his possessive hold on taehyung and carefully make him sit beside himself.

Taehyung closed his eyes and decided to sing a song which he himself write for someone, someone whom he even don't know where is he now..... Some one who leave him and left him alone in this cruel world. Someone for whom he is still waiting that maybe he will return some day......

" do you have a piano". Taehyung whisper which make everyone amazed that he knows how to play piano. " yes yoongi have piano here". Jimin said and lead all of them where mostly yoongi love to play piano.

(Play song: winter bear by Kim taehyung).

Taehyung trace the piano with his finger tips and sit on stole taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes and started to play the piano which make everyone so amazed at the beautiful and so soothing rythem.

But their eyes widen and heart skip hearing his soul full voice. Taehyung started to sing while closing his eyes and emerged himself totally in his own world. He just forget everything and drown himself in the song.

All jeon's stare at him without blinking and his angelic voice surely make their heart stopped. They just can't take off their eyes from him. Jungkook heart beat at abnormal pace for his pearl.

His eyes shows many emotions which he never felt for anyone. His heart felt in love more and more even if it's possible. He just can't stop himself. Taehyung deep and relaxing voice is just the thing he heard and forget the world around him.

His eyes sparkle in unknown emotions when he saw how taehyung is glowing in moonlight and making him just so...so ethereal and spectacular. Even if he wants he never able to describe taehyung beauty.

Others jeons heart are melting in taehyung voice and all of them stare at him with loveful eyes but jeons eyes widen when they saw tears started to escape from taehyung closed eyes.

Taehyung voice broke while singing and some faded memories started to come in his mind. He didn't even know when tears started to escape from his beautiful eyes and make their ways to his cheeks but still he didn't stop his singing.

Jeon's heart broke seeing taehyung like this and all of them run toward him instantly. They surround taehyung but taehyung is lost in something and sobbed while playing piano and fingers shake at every beat.

" you are my little angel ,my only happiness".

Taehyung stopped his song and sobbed loudly when he only remember these words which make a deep place in his heart and mind. Someone special said him theses beautiful words but that person broke his promise and left him alone and went away god knows where.

He sobbed and placed his little hands on his eyes and cried his heart out. Jin , jimin and Lisa started to cry seeing their baby in this condition. Hell in their wild nightmares they don't want to sees him like this.

Others also stare at him worriedly and jungkook heart broke seeing his pearl like this. He felt like someone stabbed his heart like multiple times when he see his angel tears.

Jin quickly hug taehyung to his heart close and started to make him stop while his own tears flow non stop. Jimin caressed his hairs softly and wipe his tears with his thumb. Taehyung cluntch Jin like his life depend on him and cried on his chest like a small child who lost his everything.

But taehyung said some words while crying which surely makes jeons breathing stopped and they felt like someone snatched their everything.

" H- he l-leave m-me and n-never r-return .... I m-miss h-him, j-just tell him to c-come and take me with h-him".........

~~~~~~~

Enjoy the chapter.....

Follow vote and comment on book....

Till then take care and bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.5K 25
~You will become a part of our family, no matter if you like it or not. We love you~ - The Madrigals The Madrigals were admired and loved by the enti...
178K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
219K 12.8K 41
A Princess who was unknown about the world outside, caged like a bird by her parents. A Prince who doesn't seems to care about the world, greedy but...
112K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...