Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

By Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 13

1.6K 56 12
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

  In the sonar some submarines were detected and the destroyers are going to check what happens, in the video I can clearly see that the destroyers are approaching the position of the submarines that have the blockade.

  Icarus: We have not approached anymore, what do we do?

  Hardy: We have to communicate with those subs, rather, we have to wait for the subs to respond.  [Miss, what does the sonar say?]

  I listen and look at the sonar screen, but I don't detect any strange movements, wait, the subs are moving.

  Me: [The submarines started to move, be careful, aim the sonar heading 4-5-1 and wait for orders, if the submarines attack you have authorization to attack]

  Hardy: [Understood]

  I keep listening to the sonar of the helicopter that flies very close to Hardy, the submarine stops surfacing at a depth of 15 meters, in that I hear some sounds of air discharge and something that is dragged, I suppose that they are loading torpedoes.

  Me: [Pay attention, there is a sound that floods tubes, it seems that she is preparing to shoot them]

  Hardy: [I understand.]

  There is something that does not add up here, until now according to the queen's report, Iron Blood's submarines always surfaced and issued warnings, if he refused they fired warning shots using their cannons and if he refused they boarded the ships and reduced the entire crew. crew and escorted them to the nearest Iron Blood port, then they were arrested for illegal navigation over Iron Blood maritime territory, but the flooding of torpedo tubes seems very aggressive to me or so diplomacy in this world, I don't know. a few days here so I still don't know the common sense of this world, the books in the library don't tell you anything about this.

  At the moment I am still waiting for the reaction from the other side, the destroyers are very alert in case the enemy attacks.

  LOM! PLON!

  She opened the hatches, there is no doubt about that anymore.

  Me: [Opened the floodgates, attack the enemy and force them to emerge]

  The girls nod and sail in the direction of the enemy submarine, the submarine cancels its attack and begins to submerge, I begin to dictate the enemy's coordinates to my allies so that the bombardment with depth cans is accurate and doesn't damage the enemy more than usual. which is due, the shredders drop the cans in the sea and then i hear explosions in the sea, the sounds prevent me from knowing if the enemy was hit or not.

  Then the submarine emerges and as I suspected, this submarine is not from Iron Blood, it is from the sirens.

  Me: [Target confirmed, they are siren, attack them]

  The destroyers began to pepper the submarine mercilessly, the submarine sank with two salvoes.

  Me: Start the hunt.

  The Comanche helicopter began to fire its torpedoes at the nearby enemy submarines, the torpedoes were enough to destroy the remaining submarines, then the sonar is clear so I give the order to continue with the mission.

  We navigate without problems, we have been dodging the Iron Blood patrols in a very easy way thanks to my modern technologies, we navigate without problems and at nightfall we arrive at our destination.

  Formidable: And in the end I stayed without doing anything.

  Me: I'm so sorry, but I'd rather play it safe than risk hurting each other.  I do not like pain.

  Formidable: I guess I'll sleep in my room while listening to relaxing music.

  Me: okay.  (What music will you listen to? Ballads? Instrumental? Classical music?)

  Bart: Welcome to our country. Oh, you're here, her majesty.

  Me: huh?  (I guess Jean Bart mistook me for the battleship Queen Elizabeth, well let's pretend I'm my ancestor.

  Me: Good evening Jean Bart, nice to see you again.

  Bart: Hahaha, as elegant as ever, her majesty, it's always fun to chat with you, let's have a few drinks while we talk.

  Me: I would like to, but unfortunately I still have homework to do later, it will be for another time.

  Bart: By the way, what are those clothes you're wearing?  Did they remodel you?

  Me: No, I dirty and tore my uniform while fighting on the high seas, submarines are a pain in the ass, these clothes are only temporary.

  Bart: Is it okay or are your breasts bigger?

  Me: (Oh shit, she'll realize I'm not the queen) No, they're padding, Hahahaha, I just wanted to know how big-chested women feel.

  Bart: Hahahaha, that's good her majesty, I didn't expect her to be tempted to wear padding.

Me: (Thank goodness I was able to fool her)

  Actually, I'm not wearing padding and it's all natural, but I used this lie to trick Bart that I'm actually the battleship, I don't want her to know about my identity as an aircraft carrier, so Mother, forgive me for using your identity.

  Bart: Well, all jokes aside, I appreciate you being able to bring us much-needed resources.

  Me: No, there are no problems, your nation is a victim of Iron Blood's expansionism, here are resources so that your country can live for 5 months with these resources.

  The country of Vicha Dominion is self-sufficient in terms of food, so people will not starve, but the country lacks industry, both Iris Libre and Vicha Dominion lack industry, although they have some industries, these factories lack from the ability to manufacture military and civil infrastructure improvements, additionally this country for a strange reason lacks mineral-rich soils, so our country helps both countries by exporting steel and other types of metals.

  Bart: How I wish Bismark didn't get in our way.  Can't you help us with something?

  Me: We do what we can, but an armed act would trigger a war and that would put us as an aggressor or the bad guys in the novel, that's why we only impose sanctions on Iron Blood so that their seas are free, but it seems that it doesn't work.  War is a very complicated industry to understand, it occupies various sections of the government, all this is going to give me a headache.

  Bart: I see you're having a hard time too.

  Me: Yes, well now I want you to check the materials.

  In that I hand over the list of merchandise and Bart reviews it.

  Bart: [Vauquelin, I want you to check the cargo on the cargo ships.]

  Vauquelin: [Understood]

  The destroyer is going to check the load, while we go to Jean Bart's office, the interior of the government room is very luxurious in the style of a demon king that I once saw in an anime, upon arrival we were able to talk about things of politics and the current state of the war against the siren, thanks to my knowledge of the game and the library of the Royal Navy I was able to follow Jean Bart's conversation without problems and thus we spent hours of conversation, additionally I record the entire conversation to make it watch to my predecessor in case they meet, my predecessor has no problem following the conversation or is aware of what we talked about, the conversation ended with alcohol, I have no idea when that bottle of wine appeared.

  TIME SKIP

  Now when I leave the office, I am a little drunk, but I can walk smoothly, I just feel sleepy, but when I leave the government office, I feel dizzy.

  Me what?  What's happening to me?  why am i dizzy?

  I walk slowly until the dizziness goes away after a few minutes, so I walk.

  Me: Oh damn it's all dark.

  I keep walking until something reaches me through my sonar, it's a noise brought from hell itself, it's sound crashing metal against metal and screams.

  Me: Wtf, what is that?

  I hear the sounds coming from the Formidable aircraft carrier and I remember that she told me that she was going to sleep on her aircraft carrier.

  In that I hear the heartbreaking cry of the formidable voice.

  Me: (Scared) Oh no!  Formidable is in danger!

  I quickly run and get on Formidable's carrier, kick down an access bulkhead and follow the sound and after running through several sections I reach the noise and break down the door.

  Me: Nobody move!

  In that I see Formidable in underwear with her hair loose and very disheveled looking at me in shock and that's when the radio turns off.

  Me: what?  What happened to you, Formidable!?  Are you OK!?  Where is the attacker or the enemy!?

  Formidable: (Blushing) What!?

  Me: are you okay?  Something happened to you?  Who attacked you?

  Formidable: How much do you know?

  Me: Know what?

Formidable: How much have you listened to the music?

  Me: Music?  Were you listening to music?

  Formidable: Yes, how much have you listened?

  Me: Well, I don't know what music you listen to, but let me tell you, turn down the volume of the music, I was walking near your ship while I was coming back to find a place to sleep when I heard screams inside your aircraft carrier and I thought you were in danger so I quickly I came in to save you.

  Formidable: (falls to her knees) NOOOOOO!  Damn it can't be, your majesty's daughter discovered my very unladylike hobby.

  Me: what were you listening to?

  So I go over to the radio and turn the volume down as low as I can and press [Play]

  Formidable: Wait!  No!

  The music is played in low volume and I can say that the music is good, it is a mixture of rock and heavy metal.

  Me: Ohh, this is good, I like the rhythm.

  Formidable: Huh?  Do you like it?

  Me: Yes, I like it, it's quite catchy, I like it, in my world I listened to music very similar to this.

  Formidable: (Happy) Really?

  Me: Yes, my friends and I heard a lot about this.

  Formidable: Oh wow, I didn't expect us to have the same tastes, I've always kept this hobby a secret since it would ruin my reputation as a royal lady of the court and my family's last name.

  Me: I see, if you want to listen to music, you can count on me.

  Formidable: Thank you very much, Your Majesty!

  In that she hugs me and my face is buried in her neckline.  Oh how great it feels, it's as soft as a cloud, I hope this lasts forever.

  Formidable: In that case we're going to turn it up in volume.

  Me: huh?  Stop!

  Terrific: Why?  Didn't you say you like it?

  Me: I'm sorry, but my ears are too sensitive, I would appreciate it if you play the song with the volume that I have set.

  She looks at me doubtfully and then smiles kindly.

  Formidable: It's okay.  What do you think if instead of looking for an inn you sleep here?  We can sleep together in my bed to strengthen our friendship

  Me: Would you seriously let me sleep here?  I think we better sleep in separate beds.

  Formidable: If you can sleep here, but I don't have another bed here, come on, friend, nothing will happen.

  After some gossip she convinced me, after this we continued a lighter conversation and then we went to sleep.

  TIME SKIP

  Me: Damn Formidable's air conditioning is not good, it's very hot.

  At dawn I couldn't stand the heat and I had to take a shower to cool off and then I fell asleep naked together with Formidable.

  Formidable: (Speaking dreamily) Sister…

  Me: huh?  Oh.

  She hugged me and squeezed her face with her breasts, what luck... not, what a punishment.  I can't breathe and now she's twice as hot, as I expected it was a bad idea to sleep together with Formidable.

  Me: ah!  My back!  Loosen your strength!  You're going to break my back!  Aid! Hurts, Hurts, don't squeeze me, it hurts me!

  CRACK!

  IT WAS A VERY BAD IDEA TO SLEEP TOGETHER.

  TO BE CONTINUE………………….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868 28 9
IJN Zuikaku historically the last Japanese fleet carrier sunk. She heard all her fellow carriers had sunk when she was a warship,but was unable to do...
36.6K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...
2.1K 43 8
Azur Lane... a world where an unknown alien species named sirens have invaded the earth, humanity's response? the Kansen or also known as shipgirls...
27.2K 670 35
(This will be my second story of Shipgirls getting Reincarnated Project) A Month before The Attack on Pearl Harbor, Nagato started to have dreams of...