My Annoying Neighbour

Autorstwa TaeTaekook_child

My life was peaceful until this Dickhead signed up as my neighbour. OhmNanon short story. Więcej

Intro
1. Hello
2. So annoying
3. Can't I reach?
4.Is this love?
5.Living in Dreams
6. What Magic have you done?
8. Am I falling?!
9. Tragic
10. Reaching Limits
11. My devotion
12. Being silly
13. Netflix Night
14. Boyfriend Stage
15. Start of Beginning.
16. Try Again

7.All of me changed.

362 17 10
Autorstwa TaeTaekook_child

This time it was me who is hiding, ignoring him and us. I blocked him in every platform of social media to move on from the weird things happening around me and with me.

Thinking about the past, My life was smooth, I was happy not expecting too much from my life , it was me , My toxic Dad, My pretty Mum, My secret girlfriend and most probably my Law books.

Until I met this person who is waiting for me on the same spot in front of my house from past week staring up at me as if he is really dying to have a conversation with me. I swallowed the last sip of my coffee giving him one last look then moving into my room from balcony.
.

Ohm are you out of your mind? Just come with me it's raining. Perth tried to drag Ohm who was standing infront of Nanon's house in the Rain waiting for Nanon to show up.

Enough Ohm.....Are you nuts? If you do this do you think he will care? All he does is staring at you in his coffee break. Even if you die he will never care Ohm.

I broke his heart when he was Nice. I need to explain myself since I am the one who committed the Sin. Atleast a chance to beg for my forgiveness.

Don't be foolish Ohm.....he will never come to you if you keep doing this.

He came. Ohm said not leaving his eye contact with Nanon who was crossing the lane to stand infront of him, Perth left the place giving them space to talk.

What are you trying to prove here? Nanon asked, both now drenched wet in rain.

I don't want to prove anything here Phi. I know why you are ignoring me and I know that you are hating me for taking advantage of you.

If you are here to talk about that.....I don't wanna talk even a word here. Nanon said breaking their eye contact.

I'm Sorry but I really wanna talk about it cause I am wrong. I was wrong taking advantage of you when you were being Nice to me. But at that moment I couldn't control myself, I was out of my control when I saw you like that, at that moment only my hormones were working not my brain.

Ohm....I don't know what hormones you are talking about but here I have a girlfriend and family to take care of. And I don't want to have something like this. I don't wa-

Phi..... Let's pretend that never happened between us. But atleast can we be friends I don't want our group to break because of my own selfishness. You can stay in your apart I'm moving to my parents house.

Oh. It's Nice then. Let's pretend that never happened.

So, we are friends now?

I'll think about it.

No, don't think about it. Cause whatever happened between us was never happened in first place so what's there to think? Let's be friends and end this. Ohm said shaking my hands with his.

I will Move on from whatever happened and you do the same.....if you are angry with me 'you can call me a rapist' as much as you want cause I am guilty for what I have done.

I can't say Sorry cause that doesn't heal the bullet holes. Sue me in the court if you want to and I will gladly accept that. Ohm said and walked away.
.

Ohm are you okay? Perth said inbetween their silent ride.

"....."

Are you really moving on from Phi Nanon? By any chance are you crying?

Hahahahaha........
You think I am stupid? You really think I don't know Nanon? Bro I was after him for almost 3 years stalking him to get noticed. In those 3 years do you think I just loved only Nanon?

What do you mean Ohm?

I love his whole Family. His Dad a strict reputative well know Advocate and Boss of the house, My baby is scared of his Daddy in all ways so I met him to get close to him to know his intrest and he turned out to be a complete Homophobic typical Villian in Our soon to be Love story.

And His Mum. A beautiful angel obsessed over forbidden things, I met her in the market got close to her , introduced her some BL novels indeed definition of forbidden love and to my luck she likes me. I took the chance and confessed that I love Nanon before I confessed to him. My Mother in law approved us even before him approving me.

His cousin sister Tu indeed our bestie, she is number one shipper of Me and Nanon since I asked Nanon's number. She is pretending to be in love with me to track Nanon.

Huhhhhhhh....? (Perth stun)
But he is straight.

Yes, My Man is straight until I touched him, that night I was really out of control..... regretting my every action. Thinking hating myself for committing sin.

But then he said he has family and girlfriend to look after lame reason.....and that reason gave me all of my hopes back.

I didn't get you....??

He never said "No" to me.....even when he is drunk beneath me HE NEVER SAID "NO" TO ME. He walked away when I proposed him instead of saying "No" which means he is denial because of his Homophobic father and Girlfriend. I will speak to him when he gets clarity.

What if he never gets that clarity in his life?

Simple....I will play another game and wait till he fall. Hehehe

You know you are acting like a Psycho.

Yes I am. A Psycho for his love.

Afterall you have done......have to say you are not a complete Stupid. I evy the brains you have there.

What you expected? To lockup myself in a dark room , grow beard and cry over the love of my life for years watching him making babies with his so called girlfriend and then move on?

I'm gonna love him dangerously, totally and damn I will devote myself for him my whole life.

You are crazy Ohm. I wish I could say all this to My Man. But I am too shy to say all these and he never ask me too.

Does he need to ask? If you really love him you won't feel shy to say it and he doesn't feel cringe to listen you. Don't put your ego in between when it comes to relationship in the end one has to adjust anyway.

Your words are hitting me like truck Ohm. Such a lover boy you are.

I know. I saved my first kiss for him and then he left me to console his Girlfriend. Nanon Korapat you changed me into this Manic wait until I make you mine.
.

Nanon's POV

Friends? Huh? Did he went nuts? Fine I will be his bestest friend then. I thought to myself pulling the sheets on my face barely managing to sleep.

One day he says he is my neighbour the other day he says he is in love with me now he wanna make me his friend?
.

Damn look at his side profile, his Adam's apple, his silky long hair wanting to grab his hair in my fist and-

(Nanon chocks his banana milk)

Tu stop....stop.... enough. You are saying your mind words out loud. I can hear you.

Ummm...sorry Phi.

But Tu I think you should move on from him.

Uhhhhhhh WHY?

Shu....shu don't scream. I kept my finger on her lips to stop her screaming?

I like him Phi....No I love him....I can't move on from him...I should say him how much I love him.

Tu....he can't love you the same way you love him?

OH MY GODDDD......WHYYYY...?? WHY OHM PAWAT CAN'T LOVE ME? I shut her moth with my plam this time people were looking at us weirdly I smiled to them gesturing to walk away.

Why are you shouting? Keep your voice low girl. He can't love you because he is....he is Gay.

I don't care even if he is Gay.....WHAT DID YOU SAID....OHM PAWAT IS GAY?

For god's sake....go ahead and scream in the mic that Ohm Pawat is Gay.

Emmm.....How do you know it?

He kis- (Nanon clears throat) He told me.

But why?

God you ask so many questions,if you have any doubts you can ask himself.

So, that's why he was clubbing with Phuwin last night.

Who is Phuwin?

Hia....You really don't know Phuwin? Principal's Son Phuwin better known as "The Gay play guy" He hunts for Gays, lure them and have sex with them.

(Nanon chocks on his banana milk again)

Now it makes sense why Phuwin was rubbing his ass against Ohm's crotch.

He was rubbing his ass?

Yes, he was. And guess what Phuwin rarely switches but he was so ready to sacrifice his ass for Ohm.

Phuwin was ready?

Yes. He was ready. Ohm was drunk last night.

Ohm was drunk?

Yes. Ohm was drunk. Ohm was looking with drunken red eyes as if he was willing to gulp Phuwin in one go. I wonder how much Ohm is capable of? not suprised why they spread rumours about Ohm being a capable Fuck Boy. What if they are real?

Are they real?

Yes, they might be.

Look at them how Phuwin is throwing himself on Ohm.... Phuwin is lucky. (Tu fake cries)

Phi..... Where are you going? You have an exam.

Fuck Exam. Here my whole life is on the verge of Death......(Nanon runs, Tu laughs out loud )

........

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.4K 1.9K 46
"If you truly love the person from your heart, But he never feel the same as you . He only used you as a tool to make his love jealous . What will...
40.4K 908 52
This is my story that I'm moving from quotev.com my origanal account Judy Hopps Borntostandout. That is my account so don't be worried. No hate pl...
18.9K 499 18
It all started when I knew who my mate was... Note to all of you, I do not own any of these photos and videos that happen to pop up in this story. A...
2.9K 200 10
OhmNanon fanfiction Short story I am blind I can't see love. love is a feeling you don't need eyes for that. Just open your heart.