Strictly Business (A WWE/Aven...

By WWEFOREVER0823

Brooklyn Cena is the official rebel of the WWE divas division, she has pissed off guys like Triple H, Randy O... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
I'm so sorry guys !
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
New story
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Note :
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Sequel is up

Chapter 45

1.3K 34 3
By WWEFOREVER0823

4 months later

"Come on Brooklyn! You aren't going to be handed the divas championship" Phill yelled.
I hit the punching bag time and time again.
"Come on knock me over! Imagine I'm someone you hate!"
I did exactly that and when I punched the bag Phill flew into the wall.
"I may not be with the WWE anymore but your ready for your return"
Thanks for standing by me these last few months.
"Well when your dick wad ex boyfriend shows up at your house at 3 in the morning and blames you for the death of your child that's when the best in the world steps in"

~Flashback~
(Bang) (bang) "open the door"
Roman what are you doing here?! He pushed past me and made his way to the living room.
"I've been thinking (hiccup) about you lately (hiccup) and I realized how much I want you right now" he pushed my harshly into the wall and began to leave a trail of bite marks down my neck.
Roman we agreed to be friends! I used all my strength to push him off.
"Yea after you (hiccup) killed my (hiccup) baby!"
Leati your drunk go the fuck home now! You know damn well I didn't kill OUR baby,
"What are you gonna do about it (hiccup)" he pushed me down onto the floor.
"Your a worthless pathetic bitch I don't know why I wasted my time on you"
~End of flashback~

After he left that night I was really shaken up so I went to go stay at my close friend Jimmy's house he is also a member of Avenged Sevenfold and probably the best drummer of the 00 era. That was months ago and Roman doesn't remember any of it, he called the next morning and asked how I was doing and that he misses me and stuff like that. It's all in the past now if he doesn't remember any of it why should I hold it against him?

"So what are going to do later on today Brook" Punk asked.
Probably going to sleep my life away... Or see what my other friends are up too .
"Cool well I guess I'll see you tomorrow bright and early!"
You know it bye punk!

We parted ways and when I got home I showered and threw on a white crop top with the sleeves cut off and a pair of light blue jeans.
I put my hair into a high ponytail and only put on some eyeliner and penciled in my brows. Then I threw on my chucks and was satisfied with how I looked.

When I got into the car I went into the glove compartment and pulled out my aviator sunglasses.
I turned on the radio and def leopard pour some sugar on me came on, I put up the volume as high as it can go and made my way to Matt and Val's house.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door.
"Come in Brook" I heard Matt yell.
How'd you know it was me?
"The guys are pigs they don't knock" I laughed before plopping down on the couch.
Where's Val?
"She's out shopping with her sister she should be back in a little while if you want to come back later"
Okay bye!
"Brooklyn! I didn't know you were going to actually leave me" he started pouting like a five year old.
Alright I won't go anywhere I laughed.
"Thank you... Do you want something to drink?"
Got any JD?
"Really at 12:00 in the afternoon?"
Okay can I get a beer?
"Yea"
He came back with two beers one for me and one for him.
Thanks shadz.
"No problem, so me and you are only maybe five or six years apart right? So growing up what bands were your favorite."
Besides you guys, I grew up listening to Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson and a lot of other bands but I loved punk rock music too.
"Really?"
Yes I went to go see rancid like ten times! Also I was a green day fanatic.

"Next question... I was also in a punk rock band what was the name?"
Successful failure!
"What was the name of Zacky's band?"
Mad porno action!
"What does The Rev actually stand for"
The reverend tholomew plague.
"Damn your good! One last question since there is a lot of conspiracy around this why did I stop screaming?"
You just flat out didn't want to anymore.
"Wow!"
I know I'm good.

We sat there for a few more hours until Val came home then she asked for my help making dinner.
"So how long were you here waiting for me?"
About four hours.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry"
Chill it's fine.
"Your not mad at me?"
No I'm not, now what are we cooking good looking?
"I was thinking chicken, rice and broccoli."
Sounds good.
We began cooking and half way through I was grabbed from behind.
"Wifey"
Hubby!
"I missed you!"
I missed you two not let go I have to finish cooking.
Okay.
He sat at the kitchen table watching us and soon enough the food was done.
We set out four plates and served the guys and ourselves before sitting down to eat.
"I love you Valary but there is no way in hell you mad this chicken!" Matt said
"It was Brooklyn"
"I think I'm going to have to marry you for real!" Syn shouted.

I laughed at the two men before eating my own dinner.
We laughed and talked and the guys had seconds and thirds and fourths.

My phone began to ring and it said "creative"
Hang on guys I have to take this.

Me: hey mark!

Mark: we need you back on TV.

Me: why is everything okay?

Mark: no it isn't the fans aren't reacting to the storylines that great so we want you to come back and just be you... The badass.

Me: will do where are we next?

Mark: New York think you can make out here by Monday?

Me: yes that's fine I'll see you in a few days.

Mark: okay bye bye.

I hung up the phone and the they all stared at me.
"So what's going on?"
I'll be back on Raw next week!
The cheered and congratulated me.
"So are you excited!" Matt asked.
Next to breaking hearts breaking jaws is my best quality!
"I think you just broke my heart" Syn said excusing himself from the table.
"Go and get him" Val said.

I nodded before following him out the door.

What's up?
"I'm sad I don't want you to leave me"
But Syn I have to go back to work WWE is my home.
"I know I know I just won't have a girl best friend anymore."
Yes you will I I'm going to be there no matter what and on my days off I'll come to visit.
"I love you wifey"
I love you too know lets go back inside.
"Yea"

We walked back into the kitchen hand and hand.
"I swear you two are perfect for each other" Matt said.
"I've been trying to tell her" Val said.

"Nah we're just friends" Syn said.

We are just friends and I think I'm done with relationships for a while.
"Your too hot to be single Brook" Syn said.
Thanks, but I think it's time for me to go I'm tired.
"Bye bye lil bit" Matt said.
"Bye babe" Val said.
Syn kissed my head "bye love" I turned away and he slapped my ass.
Ow!
They laughed and I ran out the door.

Life is going to be different without them. I sighed before starting the car up and pulling out of the drive way.
-
-
-
A few days had passed and it was now time for me to catch a flight to Chicago, "ugh" I really hate long flights this is going to be the death of me.

After a few hours of making sure I had everything I was off to the airport.

Val: promise to call me or Matt everyday?
Me: I promise.
Val: promise to FaceTime Syn whenever you can?
Me: I promise.
Val: promise to become divas champion again?
Me: oh hell yes!
Val: then your ready I'll miss you.
Me: I'll be back home on my off days.
Val: okay well I've got to go Matt is waiting for me.
Me: okay bye.
I hung up the phone before boarding the plane I took out my beats and blasted Avenged... This is going to be a long flight.
-
-
-
Later on after my flight I made it to my hotel room, tonight was Raw and I knew exactly what to do.
It's only 2:30 and Raw doesn't start for a few more hours, I decided on sleep because it's like a human fast forward button.
When I woke up I quickly grabbed my gear and headed for the arena.
The time was now 9:30 and the divas go on In ten minutes.
Surprise, surprise Naomi has another title shot, I rolled my eyes and began getting ready to go out.
My gear was leather short shorts, a black bra with a netted tank top over it, fishnets and fishnet gloves and my black wrestling boots.
As I watched Naomi dominate Nikki it looked as if she was trying to end the match.
So I took off running to gorilla position and every person I passed by yelled my name.
"What can I do for you?" The tech guy asked.
Cut the lights and turn them back on in 30 seconds.
"You got it" he cut the lights and I took off running, I know that Tamina went down because of her voice.
I slid under the bottom rope and took both Nikki and Naomi out with a double clothesline.
When the lights turned back on I had the divas title belt hoisted over my head. I didn't stop there I crawled under the bottom rope and backed up the ramp with the divas title belt.
If Nikki wanted it she had to come and get it.. Hmm the first ever diva to steel the title I'm going to call this the heist of the century.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 211 11
Becky Lynch thought she was WWE's only resident werewolf. Seth Rollins thought he was. When their paths cross on one fateful full-moon night, will th...
37.1K 1.3K 43
Well this is my first Brollins story.. I wanna say sorry but my English are not very good.. But i Hope you will enjoy my story.. Description: Becky r...
166K 4K 54
Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't really care for anyone in the WWE. She...
13.4K 141 15
Considered the most dangerous man in the business. Daniel started his career in the Indies of the U.S. then traveling all around the world. Only to f...