Mutant Huntsman

By Swiftdragoon

Izuku never had a good life at all. He was constantly abused, neglected, bullied, cheated on, and belittled b... More

Info
Harem
Goodbye Old World and Hello New World Part 1
Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2
Question
Initiation Part 1
Initiation Part 2
Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Reveal
Info #2
Back in MHA/Punishment
First Day Part 1
First Day Part 2: Izuku vs Team CRDL
Back at MHA Universe

Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 3

3.3K 68 105
By Swiftdragoon

3rd Person POV:

Right now, we see Izuku waking up after hitting his head on the ground. He saw that he and the girls weren't tied up anymore. He looks around and tries to figure out where are they. He sees a house in front of them.

Izuku: Where are we?

???: You're in my domain, kids.

Izuku turned around to see a person in front of them.

Suddenly, the girls woke up and saw Izuku looking at a man.

Rumi: Who are you and where are we?

???: My name is Swiftdragoon, but you can call me Drago for short.

Melissa: Drago? Like the Bakugan?

Drago: Yep.

Mei: Where are we?

Drago: Like I said, you're in my domain.

Rumi: It looks nice. 

Drago: Thank you.

Izuku: Why are we here?

Drago: Because the mask guy you four fought was suppose to teleport you to a location where you were suppose to be use for experimentation, but I manage to intercept it because you four don't deserve this.

Izuku: Thank you, Drago.

Drago: No problem. 

Melissa: What are you going to do with us?

Drago: In all honesty, I am going to transport you four to a different world and give you four unique powers.

The four: Really?

Drago: Yep. For Rumi, I've seen how you fight. You seem to be inspired by some strong women in your life.

Rumi: I was. My family and the former symbol of Peace, Paragon, inspired me to keep going. The same could be said to my Izu.

Izuku blushed after hearing that nickname.   

Drago: That's good to hear, Rumi. I am giving you Elemental Manipulation. I'm sure it'll help you with long range. With enough training, you should be good enough with both melee and long range.

Rumi: Sweet.

Drago: Mei and Melissa, I know you two invent things to help heroes and police, right? (A/N: I know you guys are going to say that they make inventions to help heroes, but I'm changing it up.)

Mei/Melissa: Yes. We wanted to help real heroes and people.

Drago: That's good to hear. Mei, I'm giving you godly nanite. With it, you'll create anything you need. 

Mei: *star-eyed* Really?!?!

Drago: Indeed. *to Melissa* Melissa, I'm giving you Weapon Creation/Adaption. You can summon any weapon from fiction to non-fiction and know how to use it.

Melissa: Amazing.

Rumi: Wait a minute. What about Zuzu?

Drago: Izuku. You'll be given Omni powers.

Izuku: Omni powers?

Drago: Omni powers allow you to manipulate anything and everything -- be it physical (matter, energy, the space-time fabric, etc.); or metaphysical (soul, mind, life, death, logic, aspects of reality, and even concepts). You have complete control and precision over absolutely everything  and whatever is beyond . You can manipulate the totality of all things to the highest degree; there is nothing imaginable and unimaginable that you cannot perfectly manipulate.

Izuku: Whoa.

Rumi: Izuku's going to be OP.

Drago: OP for everyone, but not me though. He'll be second powerful. 

Mei: Yeah, but still though.

Drago: I know.

Izuku: But why me though?

Drago: Izuku, you've been through too much within your life. I hate how people abuse, neglect, bullied, use, and cheated on you for their own gain.  You have a heart of gold, Izuku. You deserve better than this. 

Izuku had tears in his eyes because someone besides his girls believe in him.

Izuku: Thank you, Drago.

Drago: No problem. I'll be training all of you with your powers. Are you all ready for this?

The group: We are.

Drago: Good. Let's begin.

Major Timeskip

Drago have train them for 20 years. This is due to the fact that Drago had control over his dimension. While they were there, the group has gotten stronger and better than where they were. 

Drago came up to them and see the four still battling.

Drago: Alright you four. Bring it in.

The four stopped and head towards Drago.

Drago: Alright you four. I have your armors ready. 

Drago spin his staff and four watches appeared on their arms. The four have access to your armors. Try them.

Mei was the first to press the button and nanites surround her and revealed her armor.

Mei's Huntsman Costume

The faceplate open up to reveal Mei.

Focus on the faceplate opening.

Mei: Whoa. This is amazing.

Rumi: I'll go next.

The same thing happened to Rumi.

Rumi: Whoa. This is awesome.

Melissa: Wanna see what our armor is?

Izuku: Meh. Why not?

Melissa and Izuku pressed the button on their watch and transform into their armor

Melissa's Armor

Izuku's Armor

Melissa: Mei is right. These armors are amazing.

Izuku: Agreed.

Drago: You're armors are made of really tough yet flexible material to maximize your defense while still allowing you to move easily.

Izuku: Nice. 

The group deactivate their armors and were back in their training clothes.

Drago: Now let me give you your huntsman clothes.

Izuku's Huntsman clothes

Rumi's Huntress clothes

Mei's Huntress clothes

Melissa's Huntress clothes

Rumi: This is awesome. Thanks Drago for everything.

Drago: No problem, guys. Are you ready to go to the new world?

The group: We are.

Drago opens a portal to the next world. 

Drago: This world is just like the previous world. It has people who has superpowers. Some have mutant powers, while others have semblances, but all of them have aura.

Izuku: Okay.

Drago: Let me do this real quick before you leave.

Drago use his staff and wave it towards them. The four start glowing for a bit until it died down.

Drago: I unlocked your guy's aura so it'll help you.

Rumi: Nice. 

Izuku: Thanks, Drago. We really appreciate what you've done for us.

Drago: No Problem, you four. Enjoy the new world and become the very best that you can be.

The four walked through the portal and the portal closed. 

Drago: *sigh* I'm glad I did that otherwise it could've been better or worse.

As three orbs appear behind him. He look to see what could've happened if he didn't interfere.

The first orb shows that Izuku has become a broken and emotionless monster after Rumi, Melissa, and Mei were used as onaholes for ugly bastards while his tormentors have a greatest life and force the broken Izuku to say that he lied about everything.

The second orb shows that Izuku was experimented on and survived, but the girls didn't. He killed everyone in the facility, found his dad's killer, and went to the watchers. He became an Anti-Villain named Jammerhead and defeat all of the fake heroes and help those who need it the most.

(This is Jammerhead from 2003 TMNT. My personal favorite villain besides The Shredder. I might do a story on him in the future. No pun intended.)

The third orb revealed that Izuku and the girls escaped from experimentation and went on an island within Japan and saw a lot of robots and machinery destroyed or rusting. With his new power, Godly Nanite, he rebuild all of the robots and reprogrammed them to do his biding. They ruled the world and tortured Izuku's past, much like how they did to him. Izuku tortured the future Class 1-A girls and his former siblings while listening to Kill Bill and singing to it.

Expect this song to appear in a later chapter.

Drago: May he find happiness with his new life. 

Suddenly, two more orbs appeared and it had some happy endings.    

Drago: Hmm. Two new orbs? Let's see what they have in store.

The first one revealed that the mercenary failed his attempt and was arrested, while Izuku and the girls fled to Tokyo. It also show that years later, he became a successful businessman, with Mei and Melissa, while Rumi became an undefeated UFC fighter. As for his past, they were stuck in dead end jobs.

The second one reveals that Izuku and his girls became vigilantes in North America until they were captured by Star and Stripes. They weren't arrested, but they were enrolled in a hero school. Years later, they graduated from hero school and created their hero agency. As for Izuku's past, the same thing happened to them.

Drago: Now let's see how they'll deal with this new world.

The screen went black.

Next Time: Initiation

Later: Real Father and Son Reunion and Secrets Revealed

Then: Punishment (You should know who I'm talking about)

Question for all of you. Inko is feeling some guilt on treating her son like a nobody. Should she have redemption? Poll will end on Monday.

Yes

No    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 679 11
Izuku midoriya A boy who had a dream, a dream to on become a hero But that dream was destroyed by everyone He couldn't trust anyone, not even his mot...
280 11 5
Izuku had been told that he couldn't become a Hero, and after being told to kill himself by his ex-friend just about half an hour earlier, he was rea...
155K 2.9K 32
Izuku Yagi, everyone's second choice. To most he was nothing more than a disappointment and painful reminder of rape. He was always tossed aside for...
1.6K 46 18
Izuku was living the best life in Japan until he found out his classmates and his "boyfriends" little secrets leaving him heart broken at first but s...