Healer

By PopDat_Sonic

the story of slim & cash. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
Epilogue

21.

12.8K 582 172
By PopDat_Sonic

Cash made it inside to smell something on the stove.

"Slim, you here?" He called, clutching his gun.

"Yea, I'm in the room." She called back before emerging out of his master bedroom.

"Wassup, mama?" He smiled.

She made her way towards him, returning the same wide grin.

"I hope you don't mind that I came over.. I wanted to surprise you with dinner." She told him eyeing his gun.

Cash nodded as he put it back on his waist, he was just glad that she began using the key he'd given her.

"I appreciate that, what you making?" He asked.

"I made shrimp-loaded baked potatoes.."

His smile widened as that was something he'd sent her off of Tiktok.

"It's done?" He asked.

"No, give it like 10 more minutes.. I still got it in the oven." She told him.

Before he could say anything else, she pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you," she said causing him to cheese.

"Yea?"

She nodded as she held onto his waist, "Mhm.."

"Show me." He said before bending down to press a kiss on her lips.

She returned the kiss, then stepped away, preventing him from deepening it.

"All yo ass wanna do is fuck." She shook her head with a laugh.

He chuckled too as she grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen.

"How was your day?" She asked.

He shrugged, "It was real simple, I met wit my property managers,"

Slim nodded, "That's nice.. you know I don't really know what you do. Like you talk about building or buying properties but I never see."

He pulled out his phone, before leading her between his legs as he sat on the countertop.

"This the first apartment building I invested in.. shit worth 3 mil now."

"Why do you rent your penthouse if you own all this other stuff?"  She watched as he swiped through photos.

"I'm in a rent-to-own type of contract for my place," he explained. "I just bought this a few months ago.. it was already built and had tenants so it was real easy."

She looked closely at the pictures before hitting his chest, "That's my building!"

"I know.." He chuckled, causing her to eye him. "It's not like that tho. I didn't know you when I started the buying process, I wasn't on no weird shit."

"..Mhm, don't let me find out."

"Girl please, ain nobody goin' crazy over you."

"Boyyyy,"

She held onto his waist and began leaning into his body. Each day, she could feel herself growing closer and more comfortable with Cash.

"How was your day?" He asked.

She shrugged, "I was off today, so after classes, I just went to get my nails and my brows done."

"Lemme see," he said.

She stepped out of her slides to show the pink French tip design she'd gotten.

"How much they was?"

She shook her head, "Don't worry about it."

He chuckled before pulling his wallet out of his pocket, "Why you playing, Slim?"

"I'm not.. it's paid for."

Ignoring her, he pulled out 3 hundred dollar bills and placed them into her purse on the counter.

"Cashhhh," she dragged as a small pout formed on her face.

"Slimmm," he mocked before bending down to kiss her lips. "We rolling up after dinner?"

She nodded, "I haven't smoked in a minute.. I was tryna build up my tolerance again."

"Yo job don't drug test? Cause yo ass would fail."

She shook her head, "Nah it's basically legal in the U.S. now."

fiction book!

"Hell yea, I still can't believe they did that."

Slim laughed, "I forgot to tell you that I made some infused oil too."

"You cook wit it?"

She nodded, "Yea but I only used a little bit since this my first time."

"Awl okay."

The two talked a bit more until the oven timer sounded.

________________________

Nothing Even Matters played as Cash massaged Slim's body with coconut oil.

The two had just gotten out of the shower after finishing dinner.

"The food was good?" Slim asked as he got more oil out of the container.

"Mhm always.."

Cash smirked as he noticed her staring intently.

"You good?" He questioned.

"Mhm," she sounded before grabbing the coconut oil.

"Can I?" She asked, causing him to nod.

"Gon' head, baby."

Slim took a good amount into her hand before she began rubbing his chest and abdomen.

"I need to get in the gym witchu," Slim said as her fingers slowly traced down his chest.

Cash's breath hitched as her hands brushed past his scars.

"You don't ever really talk about being shot."

He shrugged, "What you wanna know?"

Slim propped herself onto her knees so that she was now eye level with him.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"You know what I never talk about with no one?"

Slim stayed quiet as she listened intently.

"There was someone else in the car wimme, her name was Aaliyah. We wasn't together but that was the closest thing to a relationship I've ever been in before you."

Cash's eyes began to water, causing Slim to remove her hands from him.

"We don't have to talk about it anymore if you don't want, it's okay."

He shook his head, "She was pregnant.. I ain know at the time but apparently she was planning on telling me once we got home."

"How far was she?"

"Shit like three months," Cash dryly chuckled. "When they shot up my car.. I lost control and she went flying through the windshield when we crashed."

"I'm sorry, Ja'More."

"You wanna know anything else?" He asked as she wiped his face.

"Ummm.. You have a few scars from the bullet, but I thought you only was shot in your lung."

He shook his head, "I was shot like 5 times. The one in my lung was more serious tho.

"Hmm.." She hummed as she continued tracing down his stomach. "I'm really sorry, Cash."

"It's all good now," he shrugged.

He bent down to place a kiss on her lips before speaking again. "Lemme hear sum bout you."

"I don't know.." She shyly shrugged. "I can't compare to what you've been through."

Cash chuckled, "It don't gotta be nothing in competition wimme or anything bad in general, I just wanna get to know you deeper."

Taking some more oil into his hands, Cash began rubbing her neck. This caused Slim to begin relaxing.

"I never really said this out loud. But I've been in two abusive relationships.. the first one was with Los and then one after him."

Cash's lip turned up from hearing this.

"I don't know what I was thinking in both of those situations. Like looking back..." Slim made a yikes face.

"Los used to beat on you?"

Slim nodded, "It wasn't like he was beating my ass like Ike, but he'd throw me around a bit and leave bruises on me occasionally. It was mostly his words tho."

"And who the other nigga?"

"His name was Cam.. but we didn't talk for long,"

Cash let out a dry chuckle as he shook his head.

Slim nervously shifted as she watched his gaze focus in on her.

"Slim, you know I'a never hurt you?

"Yea.. But Cash I'm not gonna try and make you pay for anything they did." She told him.

He shook his head, "It ain even about that, I just want you to know I love you and I don't want to ever intentionally hurt you."

Slim gave him a small smile, "You're so sweet to me."

__________________

"You ready?" Yamir asked as he walked into Cash's apartment.

"Yea, lemme tie my shoe."

Yamir smacked his lips, "So you not ready?"

Cash ignored him as he stood up from his couch. "Let's go nigga."

After seeing that Slim had fallen asleep, Cash had made a few calls.

"You said that nigga Los? And Cameron Hutchenson right?"

"Yea," Cash nodded as they walked out the door.

hey everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
374K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
145K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||