Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-9💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫Chapter-47💫

4.3K 178 54
By ivna_jung

Namjoon and Jimin came at the place where their men told them that YN was kidnapped from.

It was not so busy road. Maybe that's why the kidnappers chose this place so they can easily do their work.

Namjoon and Jimin were looking around trying to find anything that's when a thing caught Namjoon's attention.

Namjoon: Jimin!! Jimin!! Come here!

Jimin who was on the other side immediately ran towards Namjoon when he heard him shouting his name.

He came and stood near Namjoon waiting for Namjoon to say something but Namjoon's eyes were fixed on something.

Jimin- What happened Hyung? Did you found something?

Namjoon- Yes Jimin. Look there is a CCTV camera and that too in this direction only. If we get the footage maybe we will know who kidnapped Cutie?

Namjoon explained looking at the CCTV camera attached to one or the shop. Jimin eyes opened wide in surprise. He turned to Namjoon and said

Jimin- Wow Hyung. This will surely help us.

Namjoon nodded head and finally looked at Jimin and said

Namjoon- Let's go inside the shop Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head and both of them went inside. It was a small clothes shop. The owner saw them and came near them with a smile.

Owner- Hello young man. Welcome in my shop. What type of clothes would you like to see?

Jimin- Ajhussi, We are not here for buying. We are here for something else.

Owner- Something else?

Namjoon- Yes Ajhussi. Actually.... Few hours ago, someone kidnapped our sister from right infront of this shop. We were here to find some clue about her that's when we noticed the CCTV camera you have installed outside the shop.

Jimin- So, we thought maybe by seeing the footage we may get to know about our sister. That's why we came in. Can you please show the CCTV footage.

Namjoon- Please Ajhussi.

Owner- Sure. Please follow me young men.

He said. Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other with a smile and started following the owner inside.

They came in a room. The owner sat on the chair infront of a computer. Namjoon and Jimin stood on either side.

Owner- Um.... Can you tell me the approximate time of the incident.

Namjoon- Uh.... Like 30-45 minutes ago I guess.

Owner- Ok

He turned on the computer and started a footage.

The footage was playing and Jimin and Namjoon had their eyes glued on the screen not wanting to miss anything.

They were 10 minutes into the video when Jimin suddenly said

Jimin- Stop Stop!

The owner immediately paused the video and looked at Jimin.

Jimin- Hyung, isn't that your car? In which YN went?

Namjoon looked at the screen and nodded his head.

Namjoon- Right Jimin. It's mine. The car just came that means the one kidnapped Cutie will come soon.

Jimin- Right. Ajhussi continue please

Owner- Ok

The video was started again. Namjoon and Jimin were more focused now.

They saw one car coming and blocking the way of the car in which YN was. They all saw their men's car behind.

Their men came out and they started fighting.   Jimin and Namjoon saw how they injected their men and beated them. Then some man went towards the car and opened the back door where YN was sitting.

One of the man grabbed YN's hand and pulled YN out of the car harshly making her fall on the ground. Blood started coming out from her head and knees. Jimin and Namjoon's blood boiled seeing this. They could hear YNs crying sound from the computer and also her calling them for the help.

Jimin closed his eyes controlling his anger while Namjoon had his hands turned into a fist.

Namjoon- I will kill them..... How dare they hurt my cutie....

Namjoon said in a low cold tone but it sent shivers to the owner sitting witnessing all this.

Namjoon- Can you play this again from the time this car came.

Owner- S-Sure....

He said and again did as he was told. Namjoon and Jimin again concentrated on the video.

Namjoon- Pause Pause Pause!!!

The owner immediately paused the video. Namjoon looked more closely into the screen and then his eyes widened his surprise.

Jimin- What happened Hyung? Did you found Something?

Namjoon- Yes Jimin...... It's Black Rose.

He said and Jimin's eyes also widened in shock and surprise.

Jimin- What are you saying Hyung?

Namjoon- I am saying the truth Jimin. If you look closely at those men's leg you will find a Rose printed on their shoes.

He said. Jimin looked where Namjoon said and again his eyes widened.

He looked at Namjoon and said

Jimin- But h..how?

Namjoon- How...... I don't know Jimin. But we will have to save cutie real fast from them.

Jimin- Right. Let's inform Jin Hyung about this.

Namjoon nodded his head. He looked at the owner who was looking very confused.

Namjoon- Ajhussi, Thank You so much. You helped us a lot. Can you do one more favour?

Owner- Sure I guess.

Namjoon- Can you please give us this footage.

Owner- Um.... If it helps you in finding your sister then sure.

Jimin- Thank You so much Ajhussi.

Namjoon also thanked the owner. He smiled and gave them the clip.

💀💀💀

Jin- Are you sure it's Black Rose?

Namjoon- 100 and 1% sure Hyung. Look here.

Namjoon said and pointed at those men's leg in the footage he and Jimin bought.

Jin nodded his head and said

Jin- I know where is YN then.

Jungkook- Where Hyung?

Jin- Last time, he was on the base which is on a hill. I am sure He kept YN there too. Cause it's very safe place for him and dangerous for others.

(AN- My dear Stepbrothers readers, does Jin and hill ring a bell?)

Taehyung- Right Hyung. Let's make a plan and save our YN immediately.

Everyone noded their heads at Taehyung's comment. Yoongi said

Yoongi- Right Tae. Who had the map of his base last time?

Namjoon- Me and Hobi Hyung.

Hoseok- Yup. We will bring it.

Jin- Ok.

Jin said. Hoseok and Namjoon went upstairs to bring the map while the rest sat on the couch in deep thoughts.

>>> You did a big mistakes coming back and kidnapping our sister Black Rose. This Seokjin is not the same as before. This time I will not leave you. Be ready to face your death soon.

Jin thought in his mind. Soon, Namjoon and Hoseok came back with the maps and they started making the plan.

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1200

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.5K 28
[REQUESTS OPEN] Read through oneshots of little Jeon Deiji as she stays with her older brother, Jungkook, and his 6 other bandmates. Will she stay hi...
1.3M 53.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
854K 26.1K 35
I ran. I ran for a long time. I'm tired, I want to rest. But if I stop, they will get me. They will kill me. And everyone else around me. But it's...