The Angel of Death

Oleh Mak-and-Cheese

It's been two years since the defeat of Gaea, and Nico is finally returning to Camp Half-blood after spending... Lebih Banyak

Before We Begin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Art stuff
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
I've Been Tagged
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five

Chapter Eighteen

1.2K 55 19
Oleh Mak-and-Cheese

Chapter Eighteen

'You cannot hold me off forever, Hades.'

"No, but I do not need to. You think the Olympians will stand for this? Your idea of a whole universe is insane. You will kill us all!"

'What is death if you have the God of the Underworld as your pet? What do I have to fear from something I cannot experience?'

"You will not win this war. My son will–"

'Will he stop me? How? He cannot possibly go up against me and hope to survive. You are giving futile hope to dead dreams. He may have had a hand in Kronos' destruction, and Gaea's, but I am infinite. He cannot win if he raises a thousand armies from your fields.'

"He doesn't need to. When the time comes, he knows what he must do. I have faith in him and his comrades. You will fall."

'What an amusing thought. And as you stand here in this wasteland, barely containing me, where is your son? You have left him alone again, honourable Hades. As you always do, and as you always will. He cares not for you, he will not help you. And when you fall, as you inevitably shall, I will be merciful and allow your son to join you in purgatory. Perhaps there, you might be able to mend your relationship.'

"You spew lies! He will help. He is already the key piece in this, and whether he knows it or not, he will play his part."

"Hmm. In the end, we shall indeed see which part he plays. You cannot hold me off forever, Hades.' 

just a short part, i wanted to give you guys some insight into the 'villain' in this story. Who are they? What do they intend? Will they really be defeated? 

**whispers** dun dun DUUUUNNNN...  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

74.7K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...
91.7K 7.6K 49
Book 2 of the 'Demigod in Gotham' Series When Nico moved to Gotham, all he wanted was to do good. He never asked to be adopted by Bruce Wayne. He ne...
11.3K 475 18
Percy finds out about Nico's crush earlier than planned. And it's on neither of their terms. Until Percy gives him some good advice. Advice Nico take...
4.7K 204 7
If you haven't read Son of Poseidon (PercyJackson x Batfam) these one-shots have a bit of reference to them so you might want to read it first, but y...