๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 79

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74

1.1K 44 67
By taigathestorm

I opened my eyes when I felt the sun hit my face. "Y/n...." I heard someone say while shaking my shoulder. I looked to see a few of the maids around me. I had been in the garden nearly all day and it looked like I fell asleep.

I just stared straight forward with a dead look. The maid led me out of bed and took me to the bathroom then gave me a bath. All the maids seemed to be really obedient especially when it came to Kenjaku and Sukuna.

They were all also very careful with me and never really forced me to do anything, they were probably scared that Sukuna or Kenjaku would get upset with them or kill them.

I sat still as the maids brushed my hair and started to help me get dressed and when I was done they took me to the dining hall to get breakfast. "Y/n!" I looked to see Kenjaku and quickly went up to him.

"Aw... look at how nice you look today! This is a hanfu right?" Kenjaku asked. "Yes... Tomie used to wear them all the time so I made sure the maids got some...." Uraume said.

"How nice! You must be hungry right?" Kenjaku said while smiling at me. I sat down and Uraume started to feed me my breakfast. And soon Sukuna came to have breakfast with us.

"Come on Y/n" Uraume said while putting the food in front of my mouth. I just stared at the food. For some reason I couldn't eat anymore. "Y/n" Uraume said again.

"Y/n eat your food" Sukuna said. I looked down at the fork in front of my face before eating the food then looking away.

YUJI'S POV

Today was the day that we would take Y/n back. Everyone seemed scared especially Gojo and of course.... "Itadori! Promise you will be careful and get Y/n back!" Choso said.

I nodded. "Don't worry it's gonna be fine" I said. "Mentaiko" Inumaki said. "Now?!"" Hana said eyes wide. "Yeah we've been preparing all day" Maki said. Nobara and Yuta just stayed silent they really looked like they were stuck in their thoughts especially Nobara.

"Heys don't worry it'll be okay" Shoko said. "It'll be okay when Y/n's home" Nobara said. "Gojo sensei.... We won't come back until we have Y/n and know she safe...." Yuta said.

Gojo sighed. "I have faith in you guys...." Gojo said. We eventually left and started heading to where Y/n was being kept. "I honestly just hope Sukuna or Kenjaku there..." Nobara said.

"Yeah me too..." Yuta said. When we got to the estate it looked dark outside and it seemed like it was really upgraded. 'I guess Momo and Hana we're right....' I thought.

Hana was up in the sky keeping watch while Maki and Inumaki were going to go inside and make sure eye everything went smoothly. Nobara, Yuta, and I were going to look for Y/n.

"Bonito flakes" Inumaki whispered while pointing at a few guards. 'I still cannot understand what he's saying....' I thought while looking at him in confusion. "Inumaki!" Maki whisper yelled when he got up and ran up near the guards.

They stopped and looked at him. "HEY YOU CA-" He cut them off. "Sleep" He said. My eyes widened a bit when the guards all fell down. "Well... that was way easier than I expected" Nobara said while raising her eyebrows.

I dragged the guards out of sight then Inumaki, Maki, Yuta, and I changed into the guard's clothes. "Hey! What about me!?" Nobara said while raising her eyebrows.

We stopped when we saw a maid in the front of the estate. Nobara narrowed her eyes at us while Inumaki went over and put her to sleep. "Seriously..." Nobara muttered while looking at the clothes.

"Come on guys in and out remember" Yuta said. We nodded. We all went inside and started looking around. 'Wow this place got a serious make over..." I thought while looking around.

It was really clean and it was traditionally Japanese. There were at least a few maids in the halls working and didn't see many guards. There were so many rooms and areas in the estate that I didn't even know if we would even find her that easily.

'Its starting to look like this might be harder than we thought....' I thought.

NOBARA'S POV

I went around the hallways trying to not look suspicious while looking around. "Hey!" I immediately froze. 'Oh shit... did I get caught!?' I thought eyes wide. I stayed silent and didn't move.

"I'm talking to you... are you ignoring me?" My eye widened even more at the familiar voice. 'Sukuna....' I thought while turning around. I kept my head low and bowed down.

"How come I haven't been brought my books yet?" He asked. I huffed silently. 'This asshole why doesn't he get it himself' I thought. "They... are still being collected from the library... I'll go look to see if they've been found..." I said in a lower tone.

He could feel him staring at me harshly. 'Did he recognize me....' I thought. "What are you waiting for go" He said in an annoyed tone. I turned around and started speed walking down the hall.

'Where the hell is Y/n....!?' I thought.

MAKI'S POV

Inumaki and I made our way down the hall and looked around cautiously. "Do you think they found Y/n yet?" I whispered. Inumaki shook his head. This place really gave me the creeps.

'Let's hope they find her soon.... I'm not liking this at all I hope she's alright...' I thought. "You two...." We stopped at the familiar voice. 'Are you fucking kidding me....' I thought feeling annoyed.

We turned to see Kenjaku. "Why aren't you both at your post?" Kenjaku asked. I paused thinking of an answer. "Sukuna told us to guard his room.... Inside..." I said.

Kenjaku stared at us suspiciously. "Really....... Well... go back outside we need people on guard" Kenjaku said. We nod and started walking away. "Mustard leaf" Inumaki whispered.

"Yeah.... I hope they're able to find her... this better not mess us the plan....' I thought.

YUTA'S POV

I made my way down one of the other hallways on the other side of the estate. The area here looked different from the front of the estate the hallways seemed a bit wider and darker and there were more guards than maids.

'This must be where Y/n is staying it has to be....' I thought. I got to the father pasty's of the hall and noticed two guards staring in front of the door of one of the rooms.

I was about to walk past but then stopped and went up to them. 'Lets see how well I can finesse this...' I thought. "Um... you guys need to go back to base" I said.

They stared at me in silence for a moment. "Now?" One of the guards said. "Yeah like right now" I said. "Who said to?" The other guard asked. I stopped. "Uhhhh..... Tom?" I said.

They exchanged glances. 'Yeah 'I'd thought so....' I thought. "Rika!" I said. Rika came out and grabbed them then threw them into a random room. 'So much for not being suspicious...' I thought.

I hesitantly opened the door went inside. The room was a bit dark and it looked like a bedroom. I stopped when I noticed a figure sitting on the bed and I hesitantly went over.

My eyes widened when I felt a familiar wave of cursed energy. "Y/N!" Rika yelled as she was about to grab Y/n. "No Rika stop!" I said. Rika stopped.

I looked closer at Y/n and noticed how different she looked. Her hair had turned completely white and it looked like she was wearing a hanfu. My eyes widened. "Y/n it's me come on we're taking you home" I said while going up to her.

Y/n just stared straight forward with a dead look. "Y/n?" I said while lightly shaking her shoulder. She looked at me with a stoic look for a long moment. 'Is this what they we're talking about....' I thought.

"It's okay now Y/n... no one can hurt you anymore let's go..." I said while grabbing her hand. I felt sick with the way Y/n looked at me. It was like her whole identity was just stripped from her and she just seemed empty.

"Yuta" Rika said. I looked at Rika with a confused look then stopped when I heard rapid footsteps outside the room. Rika disappeared and my eyes widened and I went and hid in the wardrobe.

I peeked out through a crack of the door and my eyes widened when I saw it was Sukuna. "Y/n why aren't you asleep?" He said. She just gave him a stoic look and sat still before going under the covers.

Sukuna sat down next to her on the bed and just stared at her for a while as she slept. My eyes widened when Sukuna turned and looked in my direction. He got up and started walking over to where I was.

Then at nearly the last second Sukuna stopped when there was a knock at the door. Sukuna looked at where I was one more time before leaving the room. I went out of the wardrobe then went and picked up Y/n.

I sent a message to everyone letting them know I found Y/n then snuck out through the sliding door in the room. Luckily it was dark outside around the estate so it wouldn't be easy for anyone to see us.

We didn't want to be suspicious so we all agreed to go into the city then meet up at a local shop in the area.

Y/N'S POV

I looked down as we quickly made our way through the dark forest. I could see him right in front of me and I could even feel that he was real but still didn't believe it.

There's no way it was Yuta. He was dead so it can't be true. This must be a dream or maybe I was hallucinating. I looked up at Yuta who had a serious look on his face.

I couldn't bring myself to believe it. I looked behind Yuta when I felt a strong presence and looked to see divine dog who barked at us. Yuta stopped when divine dog started growling.

He suddenly stopped growling and sniffed Yuta. "Thank god.... Don't worry it's just me" Yuta said. Divine dog panted and walked ahead and Yuta followed him.

YUJI'S POV

"Hey have you guys seen Okkotsu yet?" Maki asked while walking up to us. "No not yet" I said while looking down. "Mustard leaf" Inumaki said. "None of you got caught right?" Maki asked.

"No.... But I definitely think Sukuna thought something was off... I ran into him..." Nobara said. My eyes widened. "Really?" I said. "Yeah we ran into Kenjaku he could definitely tell something was wrong too" Maki said.

"I didn't run into anyone!?" I said. "You wanted to!? I was scared out of my mind!" Nobara said. "Well luckily there was no way I could've run into anyone" Hana said.

I sighed and looked around to see if I could see Yuta or Y/n anywhere. "There's sure a lot of people out today...." Hana said. "I'm sure it won't be a problem" Nobara said.

"Mentaiko" Inumaki said while looking at something eyes wide. We looked to see Yuta and Y/n right outside the shop. My eyes widened and we all immediately got up.

I immediately ran out and hugged Y/n tightly. I held her tightly for a while before looking at her. Her hair had turned completely white and she was wearing a hanfu.

My smile faded when I noticed how Y/n was just staring straight into nothingness with no life in her eyes. "Y-Y/n?" I said while putting my hands on her cheeks.

She looked at me with the same dead expression and just stared at me. "Salmon?" Inumaki said while looking at Y/n with a worried look. "You're right..... I think she got worse...." maki said while furrowing her eyebrows.

Hana looked at Y/n with tears in her eyes and hugged her tightly. Y/n looked at Nobara who also had tears in her eyes for a moment before looking into nothingness again.

'Come back to us Y/n......' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.6K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...
14.2K 331 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
519K 17.2K 25
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€ ๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ หห‹ยฐ โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡. โž ๅ—ใ‘ : "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ...
199K 7K 45
"๐Ÿ…จ๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ค ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…‘๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก?" ---โœฐ๏ธŽโ˜…๏ธŽโœฐ๏ธŽ--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryลmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...