Hell's Digital Monster (Hellu...

By DarkNarukami112

(I guess since nobody will start to finish their Yandere Helluva Boss x Child reader I'll do it. Fuck! How ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

850 13 2
By DarkNarukami112

Millie Pov

I am...so... Fucking...pissed off at Blitzø right now. I heard from Loona that he put (Y/N) up on a fucking wager. I'm going into overtime for this fucking challenge. If I have to I'll make sure to kill that slut as well. Blitzo stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is an easel with drawings on papers. We sat at the meeting table and listened.

Blitzø: Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients.

The animated drawings on the paper show Blitzø, Loona, Moxxie and I standing together. A bunch of imps and clients surround us with bags of money.

Blitzø: We portal up.

Blitzø drawing snaps his fingers. The I.M.P figures fall down.

Blitzø: We have our fun murder time as per usual.

The I.M.P drawings kill off human drawings with guns.

Blitzø: We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe.

The human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads "S.S. Cum Gutter".

Blitzø: We push said canoe into some water.

Blitzø drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock.

Blitzø: We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it!

Animated drawings of sharks, snakes, eagles and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals.

Blitzø: They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet...

The I.M.P drawings cheer and the Loona figure wears a party hat.

Blitzø: We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face...

We give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears.

Blitzo: Do you have... any questions? *throws pointer stick through a window*

Moxxie: Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?

Blitzo: *walks over to Moxxie* That wasn't a question.

Moxxie: That wasn't a plan.

Blitzo: *puts a hand around Moxxie* I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs.

Moxxie: A what now?

Blitzo: I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you *begins poking Moxxie in the chest* talentless baby dicked troll?!

Moxxie: *climbs onto table in anger* Well, why don't you *points at Blitzo and points at him* take an art class?

Blitzo: *grabs Moxxie and throws him back in his chair* Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE they are?!

Loona: Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitzo: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!

Temporary 3rd Person Pov

Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, Loona, and even little (Y/N) who turned his features temporarily into Renamon simultaneously break the fourth wall by glaring disapprovingly at the camera. (You guys know)

Me IRL: I'm going to be honest. I'm no exemption from this.

Millie Pov

Loona: Well, I- I can blend in with humans easy enough. Just let me tag along.

Blitzø: Wait, say that again.

Loona: I can... blend in...?

Loona shrugs as she inquisitively tells Blitzo that she can disguise herself.

Millie: Do you have a human disguise?

Loona: Yeah. Don't you?

We all nervously look at each other, eyes side to side.

Loona: You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole fucking time... without human disguises?!

Blitzø: Okay, new plan!

Blitzø quickly scribbles on a piece of paper and hangs it on the easel. It shows Loona surrounded by humans with hearts around them.

Blitzø: Loonie can help lure the humans to us, and we'll take care of the rest. Okay, how about that?

Millie: Flawless logic.

Moxxie: I think you're missing the biggest issue, sir. Isn't it crucial to have a client who demands enough kills to win this bet? We aren't just going up to massacre!

Blitzø: I got that covered, Mox.

Later, Blitzø puts up a ratty flyer reading "Spring Break Victim, 50% Off!" with drawings of Blitzo, a dead victim and horses. Blitzo walks to Moxxie.

Blitzø: Now... we wait.

Moxxie: Sir... there is no way we are going to get enough clients by the end of the day with one poorly spelled, bad grammar flyer!

Moxxie and Blitzø look to see demons lining up, including Travis, looking at the flyer. Blitzø grins smugly and elbows Moxxie. Blitzø strolls toward the other demons.

Blitzø: Now, who's first?

Loona: Sorry I won't be able to watch (Y/N) this time.

Millie: Don't worry about it Loona I'll maybe find a way to get Moxxie to watch him or something.

In that moment (Y/N) sneezed, but a small ball of flames came out of his mouth nearly cooking me and Loona

Millie: First of all Excuse you (Y/N), second...What the hell was that?

(Y/N): I don't know! I'm sorry.

Loona: It's fine (Y/N). Just try to keep yourself from sneezing for now. *Loona leans towards Millie's non-existent ears and whispers* I know a way we can help with this duel. Find a way to plant some bombs in secret then find a way to make him sneeze.

Millie:*Millie smiles almost devilishly evil smile* Got it. When that slutty pop star thinks she's won I just make (Y/N) sneeze and make sure her concert goes out with a bang.

3rd Person Pov

The scene cuts to a beach in the human world. People happily walk around, relax and talk. Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie and Loona hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.

Blitzo: Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, Loonie?

Loona skims a long list in her hands and gives it a sniff.

Loona:Got it.

Loona stands up and in a swirling flash of blue light, she transforms into a human version of herself. The imps and (Y/N) stare in shock.

Blitzo: Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look...downright awful!

(Y/N):So pretty!

Loona glares at Blitzo, but blushed at (Y/N)'s comment.

Blitzo: I am so proud. Now, fetch!

Loona peers in front of her, her target humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway. Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitzo spying on the roof. He gives Loona a thumbs up.

Millie:(Y/N) sweetie. Go have a little bit of fun? Stay away from the alcohol and drugs.

(Y/N): Okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
77.5K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
4.6K 110 11
Χ‚β•°β”ˆβž€π™π™π™š π™π™–π™‘π™š 𝙀𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™ƒπ™šπ™–π™§π™©π™¨ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀π₯𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐱 π…π„πŒ!𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯!π‘πžπšππžπ« β‹‡βŠΆβŠ°β£βŠ±βŠ·β‹‡ β‹‡βŠΆβŠ°β£βŠ±βŠ·β‹‡ Y/N was an...
1.2M 37.8K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...