EPIC LOVE~LANDREW LOVE STORY

By Lovestoriez13

This story is about the amp ship "Landrew" who fall inlove even if they say that their "Just friends".They se... More

The break up
He has a girlfriend?!?
The club
"I'll always save you from danger"
Tik tok Monday
Finnaly together
"You're mine and only mine"
Andrew's birthday
The fight
Hurted by a family member
Leaving for Texas
Coming Home Early
The Unexpected Visit
The Kidnapping
"I Promise"
~Montana~ pt.1
~Montana~ pt.2
The end

Drunk Lexi

465 3 4
By Lovestoriez13

LEXI'S POV
I woke up at 3:30am knowing what happened. I looked around and noticed that I'm in Andrew's room he was laying next to me hugging me I decided to go back to sleep.
Few hours later I woke up again and I didn't saw Andrew next to me.
Few minutes later I saw him walking out of the bathroom.

ANDREW'S POV
I woke up this morning at 8:40 am I looked at Lexi who was laying next to me she was still asleep I stood up from bed and go to shower few minutes later I got out and saw Lexi looking at me. As soon as i saw her awake I runned to her.
A:Babe!!
L:Hey, what happened?
A:You passed out last night.
L:Ohhh
A:Yeah but do you need anything?
L:Umm maybe a kiss from my handsome prince! *smiles*
A:*chuckles and kisses her*
We make out for a few minutes when someone called her.
L:Ugh really right now?!?
She picked up
ON CALL
L:Hey Pier!
P:Hey Lex want to go to a club with Me,Liv,Brent and Andrew can come if he wants?
L:Sure what time?
P:9:00pm!
L:Okay see you later!
P:See you later Lex!
OFF CALL
A:What did Pierson want?
L:She asked if I want to go to a club tonight. You can come if you want?
A:Sorry babe it will be another time.
L:Okay.
Later she left.
I invited Danny,Sebastian and Lee to play video games.
D:Yo Randy where is your girl?
A:Oh she is at the club with Pierson,Liv and Brent.
D:Oh cool.
Few hours later we heard a knock on the door I opened it and saw Brent and the girls Pierson and Liv were holding Lexi.
P:Lexi got a little drunk
L:That's not true
Lv:Okay walk in a straight line
She tried to walk in a straight line and almost fell.
A:Babe how many drinks did you had?
L:2,3,4 or maybe 5 I don't remember.
P:One guy came up to her and she punched him in the face before he can say something.
A:Oh damn!
Lv:She also started showing us pictures of you saying "My boyfriend is so hot" and talked about you
L:Well I wasn't lying when I said that he is hot and he is good in bed.
A:*laughs* Okay you guys can leave I'll take care of her.
Lv:Good luck!
Br:Yeah you're gonna need it.
They left and few minutes later the boys left too.
L:Finnaly alone!
She sat on my lap and took off her  dress and started kissing me.
A:Babe you're too drunk!!
L:Shut up and f*ck me already.
A:Okay you asked for it.
I layed her on the bed in my room.
I took of my clothes and my boxers
I grabbed a condom and did what she wanted me to do. She was moaning so loud.
A:Shhh baby.
One hour later we cleaned up and falk asleep.

LEXI'S POV
I woke up this morning and I didn't remember what happened last night I was in Andrew's bed again but he wasn't next to me I got up showered,brushed my teeth and put a hoodie and sweatpants. I walked out of the room and saw Andrew in the kitchen.
A:Good morning!
L:Good morning! Baby what happened last night?
A:You were at a club with the girls they brought you here and told me how you punched a boy that wanted to talk to you and how you talked about me.
L:What was I saying about you?
A:You were showing pictures of me saying that I'm hot and that I'm good in bed *giggles*
L:What happened after that?
A:You took of your dress and started kissing me I told you that you're too drunk but you said "Shut up and f*ck me already" and I did what you wanted.
L:Ugh now I can't remember anything that happened here.
A:*laughs*

We were all day together like everyday lol and at night I got home.

Sorry this is short I just don't have ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 2.1K 24
A college love story about an openly bisexual college student falling in love with her down low lesbian classmate. Tell me what you think. Enjoy! *al...
6.2K 67 15
This is a story about a girl and a boy who hate each other to death slowly falling inlove. Andrew is a player, he is the bad boy. Lexi is just a norm...
1.2K 18 5
Andrew and Lexi get together after something devastating secretly happened to Lexi. Only Brent and Andrew know about what happened to her
2.7K 44 10
Hey welcome to my Wattpad story, i'm making a fanfiction about my favorite youtubers Lexi and Andrew. It's about them being in high school Andrew is...