Ronny

By oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 33

45.8K 1K 99
By oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

"Check it!" I look at myself in the mirror with just a towel on. It's wrapped tightly just under my armpits, and I am showing Ron my sick tan lines from lounging outside for the past three days.

"Mm." Ronny says, his eyes glued to me, but I don't think he is looking at my shoulder tan lines.

"Some of us aren't naturally tan." I tell him, "This is like the tannest I have ever been. I even skipped sunscreen to achieve this."

He raises an eyebrow at this, "Risking skin cancer?" he mocks me, since I was always so strict on sunscreen. "Beauty is pain." Is all I say.

"I wish I put some on my face, though, cause now my cheeks are red." I look at my face in the mirror and wince when I put lotion on my dry skin. I definitely should've put sunscreen on.

"Look away." I tell Aaron, feeling too lazy to go back to the bathroom to change.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. Perv." I say. He scoffs, putting his face in a pillow, "Like you don't stare at me every chance you get."

He noticed that?

"I don't know what you're talking about. That doesn't sound like me, though." I drop my towel, throwing on a bra and t-shirt, then underwear and shorts. No commando for me.

"Done. "I say, picking up the towel from the floor and hanging it on a little nub on the wall.

I run my fingers through my hair and sit on the bed beside Aaron. "What's the plan for tonight?" I ask. The past few nights we have done another dinner then a night in with me and Ronny. I have gotten to know some of his cousins better, and really like them. Vivi hasn't spoken to me since the first night, which I'm not sure if I'm happy or upset about.

"Lina!" We hear knocks on the door to our room. I jump off the bed and open the door, face to face with a few of Ron's girl cousins—Bella and Alexis—and his family friend Wendy.

All three of them are dressed in very scandalous sparkly bright outfits. "Come with us!" Bella exclaims.

"Where?" I ask, feeling Aaron walk up behind me to see what's up.

"Girls night!" Wendy almost screams. I wait for them to elaborate, "We are gonna go to bars and clubs. Come onnnnn" Alexis pleads.

I look to Ron, who clearly doesn't look like he loves the idea, "Oh come on, don't be that kind of boyfriend." Bella says to him, "We will take great care of her. You go with the guys."

"Guys?" I ask.

"Aaron was also invited to a guys night, which I bet he didn't tell you. It's perfect, you go with them and we get her." Alexis explains to us. "We are gonna pregame so hard!" Bella giggles.

"What is pregaming?" I question, feeling Aarons hand around my waist.

Wendy gasps, "Oh honey, come on we will show you. First let's get you ready! We have extra outfits in our rooms. Aaron you'll see her in the morning" Bella says, lightly taking my arm and leading me out of my room.

"Don't get her drunk. And don't put her in one of those underwear outfits you guys have on." He tells them, to which Wendy sarcastically says "Oh we won't!" then winks at me.

I look at Aaron, who looks unsure of what to do. I just wave goodbye to him, "I will see you soon?" I turn and say to him. He just nods.

Classic Ronny.

As the four of us walk, I can't help but feel excited. All three of them have been really nice to be since I have been here, and even took me to lunch yesterday. A night out with them seems fun. I will miss Ron, though, but I am sure he wants to spend time with his guy cousins without me hanging around.

"You and Aaron are so cute." Wendy tells me as we walk. "Did you see how protective he got when we said we would take you out?!" Bella adds on.

"He just gets nervous I think. I don't have the best track record defending myself, or drinking." I tell them, which is true.

I should ask him to teach me self defense. He seems like he knows a thing or two, or maybe his muscular self is deceiving and he actually sucks at fighting. Ick.

Just kidding.

"Don't worry, I'm the DD and I will look after all of you guys." Alexis assures me. "Now, let's get you into some sparkly ass outfit to make Aaron flip his shit!"

When we get back to Wendy's room, I am surprised when Vivi is there sitting in a chair, also in a cute little outfit. Is she coming?

"Viv come help get her dolled up." Alexis says to her. She lifts her head from her phone and stares at me for a second, then looks right back at her phone.

Alright.

I stand and let the girls scramble through the closet picking out different outfit combos for me until they find one they like.

They decide on a very sparkly skirt and crop top set that looks very very pretty, but also very very small. They all have on very small outfits, each one somewhat matching the others.

"I don't know if that is going to fit." I say, holding up the skirt which looks like it could be a headband.

"It's stretchy, just try it on." Bella tells me.

Ok then.

When I take off my shirt and am in a sports bra, Bella pauses me, "You gotta wear something lacy underneath." She starts digging through a drawer.

This room looks like a hurricane just came through it.

"Here ya go." She hands me a black bra and panty set that is extremely lacy and pretty see through.

I change and put on the sparkly outfit, feeling one billion thousand percent insecure.

It is tight. So tight it hugs around my butt and even leaves some out if I don't tug down on it. The top is pushing my boobs up and I can't tell if it's supposed to be like that or if it's just way too small. Almost all of my stomach is showing, reminding me how I am not nearly as skinny or fit as the rest of the girls.

"Oh my gosh!" Bella pretends to faint. "Aaron is going to love it so much and hate that you're wearing it out even more!"

"I don't know guys..." I trail off, feeling completely naked. No way I can go out like this. I mean the rest of them have similar outfits on, so maybe I am just being dramatic, but I have never ever worn something this small.

Nick would forbid me from going out if he saw me. I almost laugh at the thought of his reaction to this outfit. Aaron also probably wouldn't love me going out in this, I mean I wouldn't want him going out shirtless.

"Everyone there will be dressed like this. And you look hot. Come on you're in Greece!" Wendy tells me, "Vivi doesn't she look hot?"

Vivi glances up once more and looks at me. "I guess."

"That's a yes." Wendy says to me. "Now let us do your makeup!" I am ushered to a vanity chair.

"Not a lot okay?" I ask.

"Got ya ma'am." Says Alexis. They put on some mascara, blush, and eyeliner, then put glittery highlighter on my face like it's on theirs. We are all very matchy.

While my makeup was being done, Bella had braided some of my hair into a half up half down thingy, and pulled out a few strands to frame my face. "All that is left is heels."

After I am put into a little too high of heels, I think I'm ready. I still am pretty uncomfortable in this outfit, but I don't want to be the one who is difficult and goes and changes.

I am a bad role model. Don't succumb to peer pressure kids.

"Now time to get so drunk and finally make a move on the hot ass bar tender." Bella says as we all sit outside around a table. She sets a bag down and takes out several bottles of different types of alcohol.

Now, I have done my research since I have gotten drunk in the past. I learned that drinks are like 5% alcohol, and that I can have three of them until I feel tipsy but not crazy wasted. So that's what I will do, have three drinks. That's it.

Vivi lays out glasses for everyone and people start filling themselves up drinks. I fill my glass to the top with something called fireball.

"Damn Lina, isn't that a lot to start?" Wendy asks me. I am confused at this, since each of them also have a full glass of seltzers, I just got the cinnamon one instead. "No?" I say back.

"Fuck yeah! Let her have a whole ass cup of fireball. We are getting wasted!" Bella cheers.

I take a sip of my drink, completely being thrown off by how strong it is. I almost throw up. After the first sip, I get used to the taste, though.

I'm not getting drunk. Just my three drink limit.

1618 words

ALSO I have written up to chapter 65 already and I have just been releasing 1/2 a day, but would y'all rather me post more a day or continue to spread it out? Let me know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 42.7K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
644K 16.5K 46
Verena Amaryllis runs away from a marriage proposal and travels to a different state. However, not a day later, she ends up in the wrong place at the...
8.2M 257K 78
[BLOOD AND BOND BOOK #1] 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫...
201K 4.4K 46
Felix Zanxon ( a.k.a Black Ryder ) is the most ruthless, stone cold hearted and the most handsome man in the world.Girls worship the ground he is wal...