A Game Of Revenge

By Failia_Baighaan

"And what you desire. We will have a normal Boss and PA relationship.." "What game?" I asked in a whisper, no... More

1- Slap
2- Wrath
3- Interview
4- Lucien Layne
5- Trial
6- Contract
7- Infamous Photographer
8- Dead End
9- Intimidation
10- The Visit
11- Orphanage
12- Order
13- Absolute Obedience
14- Beyond A Physical Attraction
15- Threat
16- Not Him
17- Unique Crystal
18- Drunk Night
19- Undesirable
20- In Her Reflection
21- Cooking and Talking
22- A White Rose
23- Vulnerable
24- Order
25- Winner
26- A Short-Lived Solace
27- Unbearable Feelings
28- The Coin And The Promise
29- Watch My Steps
30- Seduction
31- The Game
32- Scars
33- Paradise
34- Recordings
35- Payback
36- New Home
37- Personal Assistant
38- Deviant Jealousy
39- Player
40- Heartbroken Yourself
41- Desires
42- Forbidden Actions
43- Desires Are Desires, After All
44- Guilty
45- Break Her Heart
46- My Woman
47- A Desperate Call
48- Murderer
49- Such A Loser
50- Love Games
51- Mockery
52- Compassion
53- All His
54- Challenge
55- Disgusting Animal
56- Preparation
57- Envy
58- Dominance
59- The Destination
60- Breaking Façade
62- Disgrace
63- Nightmare
64- Lucien's Wrath
65- A Person's Dignity
66- Remorse
67- Awkward
68- Dinner
69- For his Sake
70- Rose
71- A Burnt Dinner
72- Drown You
73- For her happiness
74- Very Captivating
75- Midnight Confessions
76- Heartbreak
77- Couldn't
78- Truths
79- Mocked Love
80- Lover Should Be Equal
81- Anger
82- Strangely Beautiful
83- A Deliberate Rumor
84- Talks Of The Heart
85- Her Sorrow
86- Scar
87- His Sorrow
88- Strange Letter
89- A lovely Misunderstanding
90- Time
91- A Proper Proposal
92- The Meeting
93- Condition
94- Memorable Events
95- Jealous B*tch
96- Day Together
97- Temptations
98- Father
99- Mourning
100- Fresh Start
101- Abrupt Confession
Last- I do
Epilogue

61- His Vengeance

381 21 2
By Failia_Baighaan

"And I fucking love you!"

and with that, I crashed my lips upon his desperately, praying to convey my emotions through my actions.

Barely in my senses after drinking, unaware of my actions but I would have done the same in my senses too.

He stilled, his eyes were wide, he stopped breathing involuntarily for a moment, left astonished before my initiation.

The beats fastened their pace to lock him in place as I slowly moved my hands down to his chest, feeling the loud sound of his heartbeat which sent shivers down my spine but provided serenity.

The second he registered, he closed his eyes and held my waist firmly, making my body tremble to be held in his hands.

I slowly moved my lips over his, the delicacy of his lips over mine and embedded it deep into my core, receiving euphoria from it.

Before he could move his lips, he pulled away breathlessly from me, staring at me desperately.

"Garnet..."

I raised my gaze and looked at his mystified one, looking at me profoundly in faze.

I gradually pulled away and kept staring into his eyes, lost in them but he found himself in them. Our pants mixed up as I spoke slowly again.

"What exactly am I to you, Roy? Name it."

He didn't reply and still remained motionless and silent, his eyes giving the answer already. I gulped and lowered my head in disappointment and was about to walk away but he held my arm and pinned me to the wall.

"Don't go..."

I gasped and looked at him, looking at me finally regaining his senses and giving me a pleading look, shaking his head in denial.

"Now you are here... Don't steal this from me."

A tear rolled down his cheek as I swallowed the lump in my throat. He was shaking, he was hopelessly drowning in me. I left him at the edge.

"Don't leave me, Garnet. Become mine. Please..." He begged huskily and pressed his lips upon mine, engulfing me in the kiss again.

I wholeheartedly welcomed his warmth and let myself melt in the kiss, filled with sweet rapture. Moving my lips in accordance with his and abruptly around me began to make sense.

"I lied, I always did. Don't leave me, you are right, I am nothing without you." He confessed, not running away anymore, shutting his eyes more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled me close with one hand holding my back and the other hand in my hair, twirling his fingers in my locks, making me senseless with his inviting lips.

He growled and pulled me as much close as he could and marked me as his, finally letting out his hankering which showed that I am someone he had been trying to find all these years.

"Be mine... Please. I will grow insane, I won't be able to bear it if I can't have you. And you know it, how madly I need you."

A yearning to never let me go and I want to fall into his eyes endlessly. I was just waiting for his one call and it was enough for me.

The rain of his affection, I wanted to drench myself in it and never let it go. I made him bend before his emotion, leaving him powerless before me.

He pulled away, breathlessly, cupping my cheeks and resting his forehead against mine.

"You are my fortune which gave me immense tranquility. You are my solace," He whispered, kissing my forehead as we remained like that for a while.

"Please don't push me away anymore Roy." I whispered as a tear rolled my cheeks. I held his shirt and tried to regain my breath.

"I won't.. I promise.. I won't.. Not anymore. I won't lose this chance. I won't lose you this time." He smiled, panting heavily.

"I need you in my life badly. I am so sorry for pushing you away, for being worthless, I know I am not worth it but stay... Guide me.."

My heart felt fluttering happiness inside of it as I lifted my gaze and met his begging ones.

Our eyes bore into each other with an eternal emotion of fondness as if nothing exists around us anymore and we found ourselves losing in that.

"Roy.. " I whispered, curling my lips upwards, immersed in the moment.

"Garnet," He whispered back, caressing his fingers around my face, his adoration shimmering in his beautiful eyes, widening my smile.

He was about to say something from the bottom of his heart finally, "I love-"

But then Lucien came with a horrified look on his face as if something hellish had happened, ruining my perfect moment.

"What have you done, Roy?!" Lucien asked breathlessly, glaring at Roy.

Lucien's hands were shaking like a trauma of his had been triggered. I had never seen Lucien like this. I had never seen him... frightened.

"Lu-"

I looked at Lucien triumphantly, wanting to tell him that I won and Roy finally said that I am his peace but both of these brothers have a terrorizing look over their faces which scared me.

"Roy..?" I asked hesitantly, narrowing my eyes at him with a warning look.. A truck of realization hits him when he looks at Lucien, shaking his head in denial.

"Fuck, fuck... No, No, no, Please... "

Roy breathed out and quickly pulled away from me, convulsing. His eyes widened with a late realization, his hands began to shake, his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Garnet, I am so sorry, I swear, I- I didn't mean to. I-I I strayed, I swear."

He ran his hands in his hair and was lost in misery and penitence. He took a step towards me but I put my hand in between.

"I warned you, didn't I? What have you done, Roy? " I said sternly, taking a step back and putting my hand in between, turning my head to the side.

"Listen to me, please, I swear, I strayed, I- I-"

Before he could continue in a miserable voice, I returned him a glare, "Let me tell you already, Roy."

"If we separated here, we won't meet again." I enunciated coldly, wiping my lips with a heavy heart. I could feel that he must have done something unbearable.

"Please don't say it, I am sorry, I-I will stop it. Please, don't leave me..."

A horror took over Roy as he ran away hurriedly and Lucien yell again,

"What the fuck have you done asshole?!"

And Roy just ran, lost, filled with immense consternation and grief along with remorse and I knew what it was and what he had just done but still I was frightened to see this reaction...

I told him I would recover but he wouldn't. He had made a grave mistake again, he lost again. The remorse...

Exhaling, I ran my hand in my hair from frustration to love a man as pathetic as him in the first place. I was about to run after him but Lucien held my hand, weakly.

I paused and turned to him, he was more terrified than I was.

"Do you remember their biggest pleasure?" Lucien asked hesitantly, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I do." I whispered back, nodding, knowing what it could be.

"He did it too." He whispered in disappointment, lowering his gaze from shame.

"I am sorry." Lucien whispered sincerely as a tear rolled down his cheek, tightening his grip over me as his lips began to quiver.

"I would never want this to happen with anyone." He confessed, swallowing the lump in his throat and wiped his cheek.

"Me too?" I asked sorrowfully, looking down, considering it my punishment for what I had done unintentionally to Lucien.

"You too." He whispered and took me with him, inhaling deeply to form his unbreakable affectation again.

I struggled to get out of his grasp, worried to see Roy like this. Roy was consumed by darkness at this point. He got his revenge but he lost horribly.

Roy won, but at what cost?

"Lucien.. R-Roy..?" I asked hesitantly while panting, matching my steps with Lucien who dragged me with him.

"Shut the hell up, Garnet! You are not going after that insensitive bastard." Lucien yelled and took me outside, pushing me forward to show me what idiocy this trivial man had committed this time.

Scowling with fury, Lucien pointed at the large LED.

My world came to a crash as my legs lost their strength. My lips began to quiver as I stumbled back. Losing myself in misery and hating Roy and myself for loving him.

There, the video of me changing my clothes was being played. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2.3K 7
"I want your body Rose..." He said leaning against his office chair.. Her grey orbs widened at his blunt words... " I am not your whore, boss..." She...
783K 24.2K 41
Thera Mallay, she was a self-made billionaire, having chains of restaurants across the globe and many other businesses. Her company was all she had...
56.9K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
268K 2K 11
"Tell me, Eleanor, do you like seeing me like this? Do you like seeing me angry with you?" he yells, banging the spot above my head. I keep my mouth...