ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

By delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

𝕊𝕀𝕏

1.8K 25 1
By delicatessss

THEY GOT A NEWS that there’s a hurricane going to hit them later at night, following by couple of warning and reminder for people who living in Outer Banks to just stay inside their house and make sure no one get hurts.

Hope groans a little once she heard the news, throwing her head until it hitting the couch she currently sat on. Sarah next to her also did the same thing, knowing the hurricane would ruin their plans tonight.

After spend hours watching movies inside Sarah’s room, started to feel a little bored. They decide to go out and make some foods for themselves. And they end up sitting at the living room while going through the television until the news come out.

“You still staying, right?” Sarah asked, glancing at her with a bother expression.

“I don’t know. I need to ask my mom first, she might want me to stay home with Top” Hope sighed, scrambling for her phone that stuck in between the couches

“Oh come on, I’m pretty sure Top is having boys night with Rafe and Kelce or something” Sarah whined, really hoping that her best friend would stay with her. At least her night would be much more interesting if Hope with her.

“I’m gonna text her first, just to make sure” Hope said and quickly pulling out her phone to ask her mom

“I can ask Topper to let you stay?” Sarah continues again, still trying to get Hope to stay.

“Okay, okay. Let me just informed my mom, alright? You’re acting like we never seen each other in like 20 years” Hope jokes at the desperation from her “Are you not boring always seeing my face?”

Sarah snorts “Nevah” she said in heavy British accent sending the both of the girls to laugh.

“You know, I would trade you for my brother. I would rather have you as my sibling than him” Sarah states bluntly, looking so serious while mutters her words making Hope to purse her lips.

She knows they don’t have good relationship with each other, Sarah despised Rafe as much as the boy do and Hope knows that. She might have a lot of disagreement with Topper but she’s still loves him. More than anything, more than he knows.

Hope and Topper fighting a lot but they always find their ways back together no matter what. She would die for him and he would do anything for her as much as her. That’s for sure.

But Rafe and Sarah? She thinks they would rather kill each other than for each other. Sarah always told her how much she hates Rafe and wished the worst for him, especially when they got into an arguments.

And man, their fights are scary and so intense compared to what she had with Topper.

She feels bad for Rafe sometimes, he’s not that bad actually. Sure he can be rude and harsh, making people uncomfortable with his behaviours, throwing shit around that Ward almost done with him every time he caught Rafe doing something that bad enough for Ward to get involves.

But Hope also knows he can be really tolerable with some people that not always so uptight around him. She knows, he never being mean or rude to her. He always so kind, but in his way of course. Though sometimes there’s still certain words or actions that Hope never fond of him.

“Don’t say that, you’re going to hurt his feeling if he ever heard it” Hope said, not pleased with it.

“He doesn’t even has a heart to begin with” Sarah shrugged “Plus, I know he also pleased to be out from this family” she continues.

Hope pursed her lips at the statements come out from her mouth but she can’t say anything more. It’s more like a family thing and she doesn’t want to be that noisy one that get involved with something that she shouldn’t.

So, she let that go.

“You know, I went to the Heyward to pick up my groceries this morning” Hope changes the subject, wanting to tell Sarah about it since this morning but got distracted.

“I seriously don’t know why you always want to do that when u can just let your workers do it or let them delivered to you”

Sarah states nonchalantly causing Hope to give her a bitch look, the blonde chuckle and gestures her to keep going.

“And I saw JJ there” she continues.

“JJ? as in JJ Maybank?”

“Yeah. Mr Heyward forced him to pick up my groceries bags and bring them to my car” Hope said, remembering the interaction they had earlier “I think that was my first time talking to him, like with a real conversation”

Sarah gives her a look “Okay, what’s wrong with that?” She asked, not getting the point.

“It’s nothing, we just had some conversations before I excused myself. But he did said something to me” Hope looks at Sarah who already looks confuse.

"What? Is he bothering you or something? Like insult you, you know because you’re a Kook”

Hope chuckles at questions bombarded from Sarah, she quickly shook her head.

“No, he’s not. He’s actually very nice to me” she said with a smile “He said that I’m nice and told me to stay that way. What does that means? Stay that way?” she questioned, because it’s been lingering around her mind since she left the place.

Sarah looks like she’s got lost inside her mind for quick seconds “I don’t know” Sarah shrugged “Maybe because you’re not going crazy like Top did whenever he’s around the Pogues”

“My brother is an asshole, that’s for sure” Hope states annoyingly “Plus, why would I do that? I mean, he barely do anything to me. Of course I would be nice”

“Aren’t his dad got fired by your dad because he was caught stealing some shit?”

“That was his father, Sarah. Not him. What would you feel if your father did something and people is blaming you for it” Hope peeped at her, not liking the way she’s casually brings that out.

“I’m just saying, okay? Jeez you only talk to him like once and you already has an emotional attached to him” Sarah holds up her hands.

“I’m not okay. It just, I don’t like it when people keep talking shit about him because of his father’s bad behaviour. I don’t like it when people thought I’m an uptight just because Topper always being an asshole” Hope complained, slumping back on the couch.

“Well, I know it’s nothing okay. Maybe he’s not used to us Kooks to be so nice at him like you did and he’s right. You’re too nice for this world and sometimes it can be your kryptonite” Sarah continues.

“I don’t know that having some moral decency is consider as rare nowadays. Is that how bad our society now?”

“You’re too nice sometimes, even to someone who don’t deserved it” Sarah pointed out.

She remembered when Hope literally helps a girl from their grade when they were 12 who is also the one who always bullying her for no reasons. The girl’s colour pencils got snapped by some boys and Hope literally gives all of her set to the girl.

All of it and it was a brand new. When Sarah pointed it out telling she shouldn’t do that, Hope said she could get a new one from her father, it’s not a big deal. Sarah swears she almost slammed her head just to knock some senses in her brain.

“Yeah, whatever” Hope brushed the blonde away, knowing Sarah would open all the stories from her past if she keeps going.

But her mind still wanders about JJ’s words, she doesn’t even know why such a little action and words caught up on her like it’s something valuable.

For her, it is valuable. JJ called her nice instead of pretty, like every other guys would do. Considering their differences, she takes that as a real compliment compare to get called pretty or hot. He doesn’t seems half bad like people been telling her, not even like his dad.

Or maybe, she just didn’t know him long enough for it.

The girls continues their movies marathon at the living room, until it got disrupted by the hurricane that starts to hit them causing the electricity went off all over the islands.

She already informed her mother that she’s staying with Sarah at her house and thankfully the woman has nothing to say about it and just told her to be careful and take care of herself.

She doesn’t know about Topper because she’s still a little mad at him just for her to text him to ask about his whereabouts. But she can’t help to feel worry about him, just hoping she’s clever enough to stay inside instead of going crazy and go against the commands.

It’s pretty boring after they can’t continue to watch their movies, Sarah and her starts to talk randomly about something and got caught up with it until she feels a little sleepy.

Though there’s no air conditioning, it’s still pretty cold and the winds outside the house is going crazy along with the rain that sputtering against the roof.

Hope doesn’t even know when she actually fell asleep but she did, camping up with Sarah on the couch.

But the blonde woke up in the middle of the night, rubbing her eyes lightly and she decides to get into her bedroom but she can’t leave Hope all alone outside here.

And she's also knows Hope is a heavy sleeper, she won’t budge from her sleeping position no matter how hard people shook her to get up and she can be very mean if anyone ever pulls her out from her slumber.

Ain’t no way Sarah is going to wake her up. But she doesn’t want to leave  her best friend here.

Sarah heard a faint footstep coming from the stairs and she quickly run towards it, hoping it’s her father or even Rafe at this point to ask for help. Pretty sure she can ask them to carry Hope back into her room.

But Sarah almost sighing out loud when she catches the tall figure that belongs to her brother instead of her father.

She rolls her eyes but knowing she has no choice other than Rafe, he might be nice to her if she asked a favour for Hope. Rafe always has some sort of soft spot for the redhead and Sarah notices it.

Probably because she’s the only one who treats Rafe nicely compared to anyone in here. But then, Hope is nice to anyone.

“Rafe, wait up” Sarah calls the older boy, stopping him from getting up. Seems like he just walks out from the kitchen, probably for his beer.

“Fuck off, Sarah. Don’t bother me” Rafe spats, not even glances at her direction and keep going with his steps.

“Oh for fuck sake, Rafe. Can you please not being a dick for once? I’ve got a favour to ask” Sarah whined, throwing her hands.

Rafe groans annoyingly, taking a sip from his beer before he glanced at his sister that looks merely annoyed as much as him.

“What do you want?” he asked in half-hearted tone.

“Can you please help me brings Hope to my room? We fell asleep after the hurricane cuts off the electricity and I don’t want to left her all alone” Sarah said, this time in more softer tone.

Hoping that her brother would actually be nice and listen to her.

Rafe furrows his brows “Hope’s here? I thought she’s staying home with Top?” he questioned because the boy insisted to stay home because of the hurricane.

He was out for the rest of the day and only home when it’s about to go dark. That’s when he parted away from his friends. He doesn’t know that Hope is here. Though he knows the girl is always around.

“Well obviously, she’s here, not home” Sarah sarcastically said “Can you help me or not?” she continues, growing irritated. She’s totally doesn’t want to stay any longer by talking with Rafe.

“I don’t hear you say a please and you’re being a bitch considering you asked for my help” Rafe return the attitude, casually sipping on his beer.

Sarah sending a glare to the boy, she has the urges to smack the shit out of him but knowing he would be so useful right now she has to restrain herself.

“Can you please, help me, Rafe?” Sarah finally said and there’s still an attitude from her but it’s not really obvious and she hides it using her fake smile.

The boy smirks “Okay, since you said please” he states, slowly walking towards Sarah and brushing past her to the living room.

Sarah mumbles a ‘jerk’ under her breath before she’s following Rafe.

“Hold it” Rafe said, holding out his beer to Sarah so he can carry Hope “And don’t ever think about sip it. I don’t want to know how Topper’s lips feels like” he said.

Sarah flipped him by her middle finger, she’s not planning to do it.

Rafe looks down to the couch where Hope sleeping peacefully with her hair messily covering her face, he can’t help to smile a little but cover it before Sarah can catch it.

He slowly bending down, sliding his arm under her knees and the other one on her back before he lift her up, carrying her in bridal position. She weight almost nothing.

“Do not drop her” Sarah warned as soon as Rafe already hold her.

“If she was you, I would do it” Rafe answers nonchalantly, because he would.

“Asshole” Sarah spats.

Rafe already starts walking while Sarah trailing behind the boy once again, they start to climb the stairs and straight to Sarah’s room.

The boy can’t help to stare at the peaceful face of Hope that sleeping, her head rest lightly against his chest and the hair that covering her face making him feels like want to brush it away so he can see her full face.

A light snore coming out from her and sometimes stirred a little but enough to open her eyes.

Sarah push open the door for Rafe and the boy walking into the room, went straight for the bed. Sarah push the comforter away so Rafe can place Hope there on her side.

The boy carefully places her down, slipping out his hands lightly so not waking her up. He helps to fix Hope’s position, straight out her legs and tucking it under the comforter before he pulls it to cover her whole body leaving her head on the pillow

“You can get out now” Sarah butted in, rudely kicks her brother out from her room.

She shoves the beer back to Rafe and went to her door urging for the boy to get out.

“Bitch” he mutters it.

He gives a one last look for Hope before he walks out from the room and manages to pull Sarah’s hair on his way causing the girl to going wild.

“Asshole!” she’s half yelling not wanting to wake up the rest of the household before she slams shut the door at Rafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.5K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
26K 494 5
'you're not in love with me, you're obsessed.' outer banks, season one-? rafe cameron x fem!oc ©2024, anqelitas part of my...
14.5K 238 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...