𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 || Wayne McCul...

By wckdbaelish

★✰★✰★✰★✰ 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 - 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬... More

01 || the st. james tragedy
02 || weed is the new medicine
03 || bloody mess
04 || stupid fucking cheaters
05 || goodbye brockton
06 || as long as we're together

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

1K 25 3
By wckdbaelish

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
- 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 -

𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -

In which a group of teenagers decide their fates lie outside of Brockton, Massachusetts. Andrea St. James stood by Wayne McCullough's side through everything, despite all of his bloody and twisted ways. Even when his father had finally succumbed to his cancer, she never left his side once. Apparently, Wayne's father left a car to him that his mother took with her when she left them. So, he was determined to go and get it back, but he only wanted one person by his side; Andrea. Having nothing left here anyways, she willingly goes with him, but not without bringing her other friends Del and Gage.

Wayne and Andrea were best friends since forever, but as they'd gotten older, she begins to realize she likes him a bit more than a friend. She never admits this out-loud to Wayne because of the ultimate fear of rejection. Little does she know that he adored her too. Wayne would do anything for Andrea, even go as far as getting brutally mutilated. Because apparently getting beaten up for someone was his way of showing his love. 

But unfortunately for Wayne McCullough and Andrea St. James, they confess their love for one another too late. 

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰

𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐬𝐭. 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 - 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚

𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢 - 𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐨

𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐬 - 𝐥𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐬.

𝐖𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1K 17
"did i make you scream?" what could go wrong when richie kirsch's brother and mickey altieri's niece meet? Ethan's first victim is the niece of a Gho...
90.4K 1.3K 20
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭." a kenickie murdoch fanfiction based off of the mo...
149K 6.8K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
300K 6.3K 37
finn texts the wrong number to a girl who will change his life finn wolfhard x fem!oc stranger things/it