๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’. | ๐›๐ฌ๐

By lovers-quarrel

๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ / TEMPTRESS. (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ.) - tempt ยท ress โa woman who tempts someone to do something, typic... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„: ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„ : ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„ : ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
- ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ : ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐!
โœง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ...
โœง ๐ญ-๐ญ-๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ...
โœง ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ...
โœง ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž...
โœง ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ...
โœง ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ข๐ง', ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ข๐ง'!
โœง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ž, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐!
๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„ : ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’ (๐Ÿ)
โœง ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ !
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ!

โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž? ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž-

510 20 5
By lovers-quarrel

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? — 

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

     𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

"Uhm.. let's see.. an investigation request, right..?" Tanizaki asked, breaking the silence, "and-"

"Beautiful," Dazai cut in, kneeling beside the chair the blonde was sat in, grabbing her hand gently as he spoke, "As bold as a water lily, and as sweet as a princess. Would you like to commit a lovers' suicide with me?" He asked, putting on his 'prettiest face' as the woman jolted up slightly in shock.

"Huh?! W-Wha?!" She sputtered, clearly in a large mix of confusion, even as Dazai pulled away and dismissed his earlier thought before he got hit in the back of the head by Kunikida and then dragged away.

"And..." She continued, sweatdropping before returning to the main problem at hand, "I had said it was a request, right? Recently, there's been a mean-looking guy hanging behind our company's building."

"A mean looking guy?" Tanizaki tilted his head slightly, a bit surprised at how quickly she returned to her normal composure after seeing the actions of Dazai and Kunikida.

"I don't know much, but he's always dressed in rags, walks in the shadows, and is always speaking a foreign language."

"Isn't that what you'd call a smuggler?" Kunikida spoke as he re-entered the room, seemingly done with scolding Dazai for now. "That's the consequence of living in a Port City. They always appear like roaches, no matter how hard the police crack down on them for it."

"That's true, if there's evidence it's a hoodlum, then I'll go to the police. That's why..." The blonde trailed off before Kunikida finished her sentence. 

"You want us to search the place for evidence?" Kunikida looked over at the two new recruits, pointing at Nakajima first and then at [Y/N] next, "Newbies. You're going."

"Hm? 'Kay," The [h/c](n)ette shrugged and nodded.

Whilst the boy had a different response. "Huh?!"

"You're just going to keep guard," Kunikida explained, "Smugglers are outlaws, but usually the ones that run away are the ones that profit from smuggling. It's perfect as your first job."

"B-but.."

"Tanizaki, go with him." Kunikida said as he readjusted his glasses.

"If big brother's going, then Naomi will come as well!~" Naomi said as she hugged Tanizaki tightly.

Nakajima leaned against a desk nervously, [Y/N] only sat on it beside him, swinging her legs, unbothered. 

"Listen up, I do have some sympathy for your short, pathetic, and unhappy life, so.." Kunikida spoke up as he pulled a picture out of his ideals book, "I'll give you one tip in order to survive this town." He showed them the picture, which was a boy who seemed about Nakajima's age. He had short black hair with two locks of it that fell barely tp his shoulders, the tips of the hair white. He had on a black coat, pale complexion, and his eyes were nearly completely black, and definitely completely some sort of dead

"This person is..?" Nakajima asked softly as he took the picture, examining it as [Y/N] leaned against his side to also get a closer look at it. She smiled ever so slightly.

"Mafia," Dazai said, popping up out of nowhere with a mischievous grin, causing Nakajima to jump slightly in place.

"I meant his name..."

"He's Akutagawa, the rabid dog of the Port Mafia that owns the harbor. The mafia are guys even more dangerous than the underworld. He'e almost completely out of control," KUnikida explained in a bit more detail.

"Why... is he dangerous..?" Nakajima asked nervously, not completely sure if he even wanted the answer.

"He's an ability user... only his ability is designed exactly for killing and slaughter... even the police force can't control him." Kunikida sighed as he spoke his next words carefully, "Even I.. lost to a fight with him."

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

— 𝐈𝐟 𝐈, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡..

Quiet coughs emitted from a man with his head hung low, holding a black bag as he entered a police station. Two policemen turned to look at him.

"Ahem.. I found a bag lying in the street.. I was wondering if anyone had left it..." He spoke.

"Ah a lost bag? Then please, fill out this-" One of the policemen began to speak as they began to shuffle through a couple of files, the other policeman butting in.

"Oh? I've seen you before..."

"I suppose you've already seen through my ruse. This city's police force truly is outstanding."

Black tendrils emerged from behind him, sharp and entangled like a demonic spider web. A sinister smile grew on his face as the policemen finally began to truly panic.

"H-he's the one on the wanted poster!"

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞! 

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...

The male coughed as he left the station, walking past a woman who was about to ask him for directions. The woman looked into the police to see two mauled up police officers, dead for sure. Blood painted the entire inside office, the sight causing her to let out a loud shriek and catch the attention of two other bystanders. She shakily turned her head to look back at the man in the black coat.

Beep.

"T-that guy!-" She cried out before a loud explosion emitted from the bag and engulfed the entire police station and the three bystanders. 

Akutagawa did not bat an eye as he pulled out his phone, not even looking back as he spoke into it, "I'm finished."

"What's next?"

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

— 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚-

 ❝𝐀𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐮𝐡?❞ 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃, 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌.

"T-this isn't funny!" Nakajima whined nervously as he followed the three, [Y/N] just by his side. "Dangerous Mafia.. we're all gonna die.. We've gotten ourselves into a dangerous situation..."

"It'll be fine since I'm going with you," Tanizaki chuckled and reassured him, and [Y/N] nodded quietly before elbowing Nakajima lightly.

"Don't be so down, darling. It'll be okay," She gave him a soft smile, to which he only nodded, trying to return it with his own shaky one.

He turned his gaze back to Tanizaki, "You're also an ability user? What's yours?"

"A-ah, don't expect much. It's not very good for battle," Tanizaki said bashfully, rubbing the back of his neck as Naomi giggled and held on tighter to his arm.

"I love big brother's ability!~ It's amazing!"

"Naomi! Not here!" 

"Oh? You're talking back? What a cheeky mouth, what should I do with it?~" Naomi giggled as she poked Tanizaki's lips with her finger, both Nakajima and [Y/N] looking at each other for a moment, looking back at them, and shuddering and stiffening up at the sight at the exact same time.

"We're here," The blonde cut in, walking into a dark alley and looking back at them for a moment as she led the four of them inside.

"This somehow feels like... we're walking right into a demon's den," Tanizaki mumbled, an uneasy feeling washing over him and the other three. "Uhm.. Higuchi, is this really is the place where the outlaws are..? There's no exit in sight if the smugglers needed to back out.." Higuchi gripped the sleeve of her suit coat at his words.

"That's right.." She said with a dark grin, carefully putting her hair up into a bun, "I know all about that.. but this was a trap." She turned to the four.

"My targets... are you guys!"

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞

author's notes

i. SORRY I LEFT FOR SO LONG HHAJDSHF
ii. life hit the fan fr🙏
iii. ANYWAYS
iv. you're probably wondering why i left in the weird relationship tanizaki and naomi have
v. well it's because you know how naomi doesn't have an ability because she isn't based off an author?
vi. yeah, so it's because she's based off a book written by real-life Tanizaki Junichiro
vii. where it's a key part of her character, she seduces men and then has them indulge into roleplaying(?) incestuous relationships with her
viii. and the book is because based off of the affair that IRL Tanizaki had w his sister-in-law
ix. so i really didn't want to take a huge ass chunk of her personality and legit character out of the book, HOWEVER
x. please know i don't condone any of that. it's nasty. weird. disgusting. please click away if you like that kind of stuff. 
xi. to make it better, later in the book when [y/n] has more time with naomi, she'll begin to stop being weird w her brother (might be kinda weird w [y/n] tbh but if i can i'll minimize it)
xii. ANWYAYS HAVE A NICE REST OF YOUR WEEK MWAMWA BYE

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

— 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞!

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

© all rights reserved. i do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way.
1532 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 12
โ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โž in a world where nothin...
330 6 5
desire. noun de-si-re /|()|\ Definition of desire- : a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen What stories...
434K 13.5K 23
I haven't seen many Ranpo x Reader's so :^ I decided to make one โ™ก I hope you like it :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM BUNGOU STRAY DOGS...
6.5K 227 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...