𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘 ᵇᵘᵈᵈⁱᵉ

1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE által

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 2 straight men fall for each other *EDITING THIS FIC* Több

NOTE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight

eighteen

372 7 0
1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE által

4-24-23

Things have never been better for the couple and their Children. Buck was finally moving on from what happened to him, getting past his trauma. that doesn't mean it wasn't hard though, and he still has his days where he does want anyone near him or to touch him, but he was doing amazing and he has never been happier.

-

The two men woke up the in morning, curled in each others arms.

Eddie's hand was on Bucks chest and his head was resting on his chest as well, right above his heart while one leg was hooked around Bucks.

Eddie had always loved listening to Bucks heart beat, after sex the most but sometimes it just calmed him down or helped him fall asleep faster.

Eddie felt Bucks firm grip around him, making him snuggled closer to Buck. he laid there for a few minutes longer when he realized Buck was still asleep.

"hey my love," Eddie lightly kissed Bucks chest. Buck hummed but didn't make any attempt to wake up.

"Evan," Eddie smiled, kissing Bucks cheek, getting fully on top of him to straddle him, his butt landing on Bucks crotch.

"yeah, baby," Buck whispered with his eyes still closed.

Eddie drug his hand up Bucks chest and down his arms, making Buck shiver, "i wanted to make breakfast before our shift, and wake the kids up, but first," he said, scoffing further down Bucks lap and grabbing his waistband.

Buck bit his lip seeing his morning wood poking through the sweatpants and sat up a bit.

Buck nodded and Eddie smiled as Buck opened his legs a little more so Eddie could lay between them.

Eddie kissed the bulge through his pants, making Buck shiver yet again. Eddie bit his lip before pulling Bucks sweatpants down, his mouth watering at the sight in front of him.

Eddie spit on Bucks cock, lathering it with his spit as he began to jerk him off. Buck let out a soft, tired moan.

His body jerked when Eddie put his mouth on the tip and his back arched a bit.

Eddie just went for it, slowly moving his head up and down, gagging as he deep throated it. Eddie looked up at him as he licked up his shaft to the very tip before wrapping his lips around it again, hollowing his cheeks.

spit and pre-cum started to drip out of Eddie's mouth as he moaned around Bucks dick.

Buck let out a gasp like moan as Eddie began to suck his balls, "fuck baby don't stop," he moaned, grabbing Eddie's hair with one hand and the bedsheets with the other.

"oh your so good- such a good—good boy!" Buck almost screamed, hearing the gagged moans coming from Eddie.

they've discovered in the last month or so that Eddie is the submissive one in the relationship and it was so hot to Buck.

Eddie took his mouth off to breath but continued with his hands.

Buck took this moment to admire Eddie's tired, sleepy eyes and his red swollen lips. it made his dick jerk.

"oh fuck i'm gonna cum," Buck moaned as Eddie let out a giggle and opened his mouth.

Bucks load shot in his mouth and all on his face, making both of them smile as Eddie swallowed it. Eddie pulled Bucks pants back up, crawling back up to his waist for him to sit on.

Buck put a hand on his face and smiled as Eddie leaned into the touch. Buck quickly grabbed his phone, snapping a picture of this beautiful sight, his favorite sight to see.

Eddie whimpered when Buck took the picture but Buck didn't care. he grabbed Eddie's face, licking his own cum off of it, Eddie moaning in favor. Buck flipped them over quickly so he was on top.

He caressed Eddie's face softly, moving his hands down to his jaw, forcing it open. Eddie let out a moan as Buck spit the cum in his mouth.

"unless you plan to fuck me before our 24 hour shift, i suggest you stop, please," Eddie whined. Evan Smiled.

Buck didn't give him time to relax before he grabbed his face, kissing him. As their tongues wondered each others mouths.

when they pulled away, Buck bit Eddie's bottom lip, pulling it with him as he pulled away from the kiss.

"let's go get your slutty little mouth cleaned for me, okay baby," Buck murmured, running his hands through Eddie's hair and down to his lips, dragging his thumb across them.

-

After dropping the kids off at school the couple headed into work, this time driving the jeep instead of Eddie's truck because Buck wanted to drive.

He drove the whole way with his hand on his Eddie's thigh, rubbing it occasionally. at every stop sign or red light he kissed Eddie, slowly.

"i'm so not ready for this shift," Buck groaned as they walked in the firehouse.

"Why not my love," Eddie asked softly as they made it to the locker room and began changing into they're uniforms.

"i just have a bad feeling in my stomach," he sighed as he pulled off his firehouse hoodie and Eddie's breath hitched and he turned the other way.

Buck laughed and finished buttoning up his shirt. he slowly walked over to Eddie as he finished putting his shirt on. Buck wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist.

"Cant go five minutes without me touching you, can you?" Buck smiled, rubbings Eddie's waist, sliding his hands down to his crotch area.

he began palming Eddie through his pants. Eddie whined and grabbed his hand.

"Evan— w-we're at work, you can't do this to me," he moaned softly, pushing back against Bucks dick. Buck chuckled, turning Eddie around quickly, pinning him to the wall.

"maybe if you're a good boy and listen to what i tell you, you'll get a reward later, does that sound nice," he asked his boy softly.

Eddie gave him a little confused look, "what? we're at work, what do you mean," he asked softly, subconsciously grinding on Evan because of how close they were.

"same as we've been doing, you ask permission for everything and i'll either grant it to you or not," Buck smiled, stilling Eddie's movements. Eddie nodded, leaning in to kiss Buck.

Evan kissed him once, softly, "such a pretty slut," he smiled, making Eddie whimper, a nudge Buck, who only laughed, grabbing his hand and leading them upstairs to the lounging area.

Buck saw that they were all sitting down watching the news, but when they noticed him standing there, they quickly turned it off.

Buck and Eddie looked at each, a confused expression on their faces, "what's going on," Eddie asked.

"Buck, it's John..." Bobby started, walking over to him slowly.

"what about him, Bobby," Buck asked, gripping Eddie's hand tighter. Eddie tapped his hand with his thumb three times, calming him down.

"he escaped his holding cell," Bobby said, "but it's all gonna be okay, we have a patrol car in front of your house already, multiple in every direction. he won't be able to hurt your, or your family," Bobby reassured.

Buck looked at him, then Eddie, letting go of Eddie's hand, running to the bathroom, feeling like he was going to be sick. Eddie immediately went after him.

"Evan it's okay, he can't hurt you here," Eddie told him softly, kneeling down next to him.

"but he's out there Eddie," he whispered, "i can't handle getting hurt again, i can't handle you or chris or julia, or anyone else getting hurt," tears began to drip down Evan's face.

"no one's going to get hurt, they're going to find him and out him away, for good," Eddie reassured him, caressing the tears away.

"i love you, Eddie," Buck whispered, leaning against him. Eddie kissed his head, "i love you too, mi querido,"

"you ready to go back out there," Eddie asked a few minutes later, rubbing his hand up and down his arm.

Buck nodded, calming himself down. Eddie's right, everything was going to be fine, right?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

248 14 2
(originally posted by me on ao3) being in love with your best friend sucks being in love with your best friend, having a massive falling out with sai...
206K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
129K 4.4K 19
Based on some of TayNew true facts 😛💙 About two best friend who always taking care of each other but always bickering 🙊💙 Hope you guys enjoy my 3...
178K 4.1K 66
Buck's feeling is starting to grow day by day because of a certain firefighter. He is afraid that if he tells him the truth then he might reject him...