𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

By authorsanaa

Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearni... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 & 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1. 𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
3. 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
4. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓
5. 𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓
6. 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
7. 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊
8. 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄

2. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

9.1K 857 54
By authorsanaa

Note: I have already mentioned this in the disclaimer but I am again saying this here so people won't come at me. 

This book is purely a work of fiction and has nothing to do with real life events or real people existing. Every character is an imagination of author. Enjoy it as a work of fiction and please don't try to connect it with the reality.

The region, places, and positions mentioned in the books has nothing to do with the reality. The author do not intend to hurt the sentiments of any individual, community, sect or religion.

And still if you have any objections with the story, characters or their positions you are free to drop this book and move with the one you can truly enjoy.

Thank you :)

Vote Target: 350!

❊❊❊

Author's POV:

"Good morning beta." Divya greeted Niharika when she saw her entering the living room. She was decorating a plate with flowers and sweets, while Shekhar was reading the morning newspaper.

"Good morning aunty, Good morning uncle." She greeted both of them and took a seat on the couch, beside Divya. Shekhar passed her a smile and nodded lightly.

"You slept well, right? How was your journey?" Divya asked, looking at her.

"Yes I slept very well and the journey was a bit tiring but good." She answered and started helping her in decorating one more plate.

"Are you going to the temple?" Niharika asked. It was Monday and she knew Divya was decorating the golden plate for pooja.

"Yes It's Monday today. You want to come with us?" She asked with a polite smile. They always treated Niharika with utmost care and love just like their own daughters, Vishakha and Samaira.

Vishakha and Niharika both studied in the same college in Pune and were friends since then. She often used to come to Niharika's place when they were in Pune and even she came to Udaipur with Vishakha many times.

Divya and Shekhar were grateful to Niharika and her mom for taking care of their daughter so well in an unknown city.

"Yes sure I would love to come with you." She smiled at her and they indulged in their small talks about their work and family.

"You are joining us at work from today onwards?" Divya asked, looking up at her. She nodded her head with a smile.

"Thank you so much aunty for offering me this job and congratulations on opening your new hospital." Niharika was shocked when she was offered this job by the managing director of New life hospital, herself.

But when she came to know that it was Vishakha's mom who offered her this job at her own private and one of the largest hospitals of Udaipur, she instantly said yes.

At first she thought this job offer was because of her friendship with Vishakha but Divya assured her that it's purely because she is worthy of the it.

"Thank you and you deserve it." Divya simply said with a smile.

"Where is Vish, Nia? don't tell me she is still sleeping." Shekhar folded the newspaper and kept it on the coffee table in front. He adjusted his glasses on his nose before standing up from the couch.

"Yes uncle, the sleeping beauty is in a deep slumber. I tried my best to wake her up but you know how she is." Niharika chuckled along with the couple.

"Yeh ladki nahi sudhregi, pata nahi kya hoga iska." Divya sighed loudly.

(This girl, don't know what will happen of her)

"Don't worry aunty, she is not as stubborn and rebellious as she used to be." Niharika passed the newly decorated golden thali to her and stood up from her place.

"Let her be. We are getting late, let's go." Shekhar picked the keys from the table and moved toward the exit of the house, both the ladies followed him.

They settled in the car and soon reached the temple as it was not so far from their house. Shekhar parked the car aside. Niharika and Divya both got down from the car together.

"It's okay aunty you go ahead I will bring the other things with me." Divya nodded and left for the temple along with Shekhar. Niharika collected the basket of flowers and two boxes of sweets before locking the car.

She climbed up the stairs and she saw a little girl running behind a little boy. The girl ran fast and bumped into Niharika. She fell on the ground along with a few flowers from the basket.

"Oh god! Are you okay?" Niharika kneeled in front of the little girl and started inspecting if she was hurt somewhere.

Her left knee was slightly scratched. "Oh no you are hurt." Niharika looked for something in her handbag and took out a bandage from it. She peeled the sticker and put it on her scratch.

"Are you hurt somewhere else?" The little girl shook her head in no and smiled at Niharika. She stood up and dusted off her floral print frock. She had dark brown straight hair till her lower back and a white little bow neatly placed in her half up hair.

"What's your name, little angel?" Niharika asked with a soft voice and a smile on her face.

"Inaya, Inaya Ranawat." The girl replied with an angelic smile and Niharika was awestruck looking at the small beautiful girl standing in front of her. Her voice was sweet and mesmerizing.

"What a pretty name for the pretty little girl." Niharika touched her cheeks with her fingers.

Inaya kept her index finger on her nose "Thank you for this." She pointed toward the bandage.

"Your welcome and I am sorry you fell because of me." Niharika's eyes soften even more looking at Inaya. She was so young yet so well-behaved and polite.

"It was not your fault. It was Yug bhaiya who made fun of me." Inaya pouted with her small lips and Niharika couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

"Don't blame me Inaya. You pulled my ear first." Yug came and stood beside her. Niharika looked at both the kids blaming each other.

A shadow started coming closer to them and Niharika noticed it but before she could turn to at the person, Inaya ran to the person standing behind her.

"Daddy!" Inaya exclaimed and Niharika looked up, over her shoulder. She couldn't look properly due to the sun shining behind him. She hurriedly stood up and turned to them.

"I told you not to talk to stranger princess." The man picked up Inaya in his arms and she lightly kissed his cheek.

"I fell and she put a bandage on my knee. We should thank her daddy." His expressions changed and he started looking at her carefully. The tension and worry was clearly visible on his face.

"Are you hurt somewhere else? Does it hurt a lot? How did you get hurt? Who did this?" He kept questioning her and anger was visible on his face.

Niharika closely noticed him and how he was so worried for his daughter. Inaya cupped his face in her small palms. "Daddy I am okay! Why are you always like this? I was running and just fell." She shook his head lightly with her small hands and he let out a deep sigh.

"How can I not worry about my little princess. You should not run around carelessly, do you get it?" He pinched her nose lightly and she smiled with a nod.

His attention turned toward Niharika and he muttered a small thank you before leaving her behind. Niharika also made her way inside the temple.

"Samrat you are also here." Divya said, looking at the man and Inaya in his hands. Niharika rang the temple bell and entered after them. There were few more people standing inside the temple, talking to Divya and Shekhar.

"Kesi hai ap Divya aunty?" Samrat greeted with a small smile.

(How are you Divya aunty?)

"I am doing great." She replied with a smile and waved at Inaya. She waved back and her gaze went to Niharika who was standing beside her.

"Vishakha nahi ayi apke sath?" A woman asked, standing beside Samrat.

(Vishakha didn't come with you?)

"Shruti, tum janti to ho usse. Kaha itni subah uthti hai woh!" Shruti laughed at Divya's words.

(Shruti you know her, she never wakes up early in the morning!)

"It's been almost a month since she came back from Pune but still hasn't visited me." A woman around the same age as Divya spoke.

"Don't worry Aarti, I will make sure she comes and visit you today." Divya said with assuring words and Aarti smiled.

"Who is she?" Aarti pointed at Niharika who was silently listening to all of them talking. She moved her gaze from Inaya to Aarti.

"She is Vishakha's friend from Pune, Niharika. She is a doctor and she is going to work in my hospital from today onwards." Divya introduced Niharika to everyone.

"Namaste." She greeted everyone by joining her hands together.

"Niharika, She is Aarti, Rajmata of Mewar. This is Shruti, Princess of Mewar, her husband Abhinav and son, Yug. And this is the King of Mewar Samrat Ranawat, his daughter and princess of Mewar Inaya Ranawat." Niharika was taken aback meeting the royals of Udaipur.

She was shocked that she literally had the chance to meet the royals of Mewar. Vishakha used to talk about them and how they were like close family friends to her.

"Hi Niharika, Welcome to our Udaipur." Shruti forwarded her hand for her to shake. For a second she was lost, thinking about the royal family but she shook her hand and Shruti gave a warm welcoming smile.

"Thank you Princess." Niharika said in a slow and low voice.

"Oh please just call me Shruti didi, just like Vishakha." She asked and Niharika nodded.

"Maa sa, pooja shuru kare hame der ho rahi hai office ke liye." Samrat said, grabbing everyone's attention.

(Maa sa please begin the prayers I am getting late for office.)

"Ji Zaror." Aarti replied and they all started the pooja. She handed the golden thali filled with flowers and sweets to the priest. Divya did the same and they started the prayers.

(Yes sure)

"Hey bolenath, aj pehela din hai hamara is naye shehar me, in naye logo ke beech. Hamari madat karna ke jis kam se yeha aye hai usse puri imandari or maan se pura kare. Bas hamesha aapka ashirwad chahte hai. Hum jante hai aap jo bhi karenge sabke ache ke liye hi karenge." Niharika prayed to the god.

(Oh god, It's my first day in this new city, among these new people. Help me so I can fulfill my duties with whole heart and utmost sincerity for which I came here. I only need your blessings to stay with me forever. I know whatever you will do it will be for the good of all)

"Let's distribute the prasad among all the needy people." Shruti said and took the thali from the priest.

"I also want to come with you bua." Inaya fisted her dupatta in her small hands and she brightly smiled at her.

"Of course our little princess is also coming with us." She caressed her head lightly and took a few more sweet boxes in her hands.

"You also come with us Niharika." Shruti's voice startled Niharika but she instantly nodded her head.

They took a few steps but Shruti's steps slowed down a little and suddenly she stopped. She touched her head and her eyes started to close. Niharika was walking just beside her and she noticed her.

Shruti was about to fall on the ground but Niharika grabbed her. "Didi?" She called with an urgency and everyone turned to look at them.

"Shruti?" Abhinav and many voices came at once as they all ran toward them. "Shruti?" Abhinav again called her name and tapped her cheeks lightly.

Niharika checked her pulses on her wrist. "She is okay but we need to take her to the hospital." Niharika said and Abhinav picked her up in his arms.

"Let's take her to my hospital." Divya suggested and everyone agreed. Abhinav started moving outside of the temple with Shruti in his arms, still unconscious.

Samrat already went to his car and kept the door open for them to settle. The bouncers who were not in sight until now guarded them from the crowd outside the temple.

Both the kids started crying and Aarti took them with her in another car. Niharika, Samrat, Abhinav and Shruti were in one car. While Aarti, Divya, Shekhar and kids were in other.

"She mentioned that she was not feeling well since the last few days. She said she was feeling nauseous." Abhinav gave all the details to Niharika and she listened to them carefully

Soon they reached the hospital along with others. Divya ordered the staff to get a VIP room ready for them and they shifted her to that room.

"You can't come inside Abhinav. Niharika you come with me." Divya instructed and Niharika moved inside.

"Papa what happened to mummy?" Yug came with tears in his eyes and hugged his father.

"Nothing will happen to her. She is perfectly okay." He calmed his son by saying soothing words to him.

Divya and Niharika came out after sometime with smiles on their faces and all moved closer to them.

"How is she now?" Abhinav and Samrat asked in unison. Tension and nervousness was clearly visible on the faces of both the men.

"Don't worry, she is all right now. In fact, it's very good news for you all. She is 5 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." Divya informed them about the news and their faces lit up with happiness.

"What?" Abhinav was still surprised and stood still.

"Yeah you are going to become a father again." Divya said slowly, a wide smile made its way on his face.

"I will appoint Niharika as Shruti's doctor and I am sure she will do her best to take care of her in her pregnancy." Divya's words made Niharika look at with surprise but then she smiled.

"Can I meet her now?" Abhinav asked and Niharika nodded. Everyone went inside the room and Niharika also followed.

Abhinav stood beside Shruti with a wide smile, happiness was clearly visible on his face as it glowed. "How can I thank you for this Shruti!" He kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I love you." Tears collected in her eyes and she smiled at her husband and son.

Niharika stood there and felt the emotions of the couples who were soon going to become parents again. She hid the tears which started to form in her eyes. She knew she would never have something like this for her ever.

It was not for her, It can never be for her. Her happiness died a long ago and now it is never coming back no matter what. Everything ended that day and there is nothing left now.

Suddenly she felt a tug at her white coat and she looked down at the little girl fisting her doctor's coat. She kneeled in front of her and Inaya pecked her cheek. "Bua is okay now, please don't cry."

Niharika smiled at the angel in front of her. "Right, I should not cry."

❊❊❊

This is the next chapter. Sorry to make you all wait and thank you for being patient.

I would love to know your thoughts on this one don't forget to drop your comments! Also please follow if you love any of my books.

I will see you all soon till then don't forget to smile :)

Love you
Moon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.5K 24
'𝑯𝑬𝑹' Series book one 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... ...
321K 18.5K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
950K 41.8K 48
*under editing* ╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ ...
1.9M 71.3K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...