The Beginning [ Boboiboy X Re...

Von Star_Iris

So... This story is about BoBoiBoy and his friends, who receive superpowers from Ochobot, a Power Sphere. Aft... Mehr

NOTICE
Y/N
1 - Who is coming?
2 - The arrival
3 - Hi Boboiboy!
4 - Aliens?
5 - Powers?
6 - Yaya's Cookies
7- Adudu attacks
9 - Elemental Split

8 - We are Superheroes

165 9 3
Von Star_Iris

Previously....

"I will destroy you and-!" Adu Du said but he stopped himself from speaking when a bright flash erupted, just like the light beams last night, which made the green alien gasp.

Nobody's POV:

"What was that?!" Adu Du asked in shock as another two flashes erupted.

"Tha-that looks like-!" Probe spoke nersously, shocked as well, but was cut off when a pink Power Band flashed.

It's revealed to be on Yaya's wrist as she quickly flies up to Probe.

"Hiyaa!" Yaya punched the purple robot on the chest, which made him let go of Boboiboy and Y/n, knocking him and Adudu far back.

Boboiboy's worn out body fell on the ground while Y/n did the three-point superhero landing (means that her feet her wide apart with her right knee on the ground and her right hand, which was curled into a fist, was on the ground to support her weight while the other hand was outstretched away from her body, pointed diagonally upwards) while she was facing the ground.

Both Adudu and Probe groaned when they hit the ground.

Y/n soon stood up and looked at her right to find Boboiboy lying on the ground. She crouched beside him and gently pushed the boy to turn him around so that she could see his face.

When she saw that Boboiboy's eyes were closed, she turned her head to look at Yaya who was flying near the alien and his robot.

She decided that she should take Boboiboy to a safe place, so she put one arm of his around her neck. With one hand she held the arm around her neck and with the other she held the boy's waist.

She dragged herself and the brunet with her towards the tree where Ochobot was, who looked worried.

Upon reaching the tree, she gently placed the brunet on the ground with his back against the tree. The power sphere came near the boy and started scanning him while Y/n patiently waited near the fainted boy.

Once the scanning was done, the power sphere looked at his female master and said.

"Don't worry! He just fainted and needs some rest."

Y/n nodded at his words and gave a soft smile to the robot. The yellow power sphere gave a smile in return.

Then the power sphere started scanning the girl. But as soon as she saw the blue colored light on her body she said.

"Don't worry! I'm fine as well. No need to scan me. Giving powers isn't easy. You must have lost a lot of energy, right? You shouldn't waste any more of your energy on me." She reassured the yellow robot as the blue  light was no longer on her body.

"Are you sure?" Ochobot asked worriedly.

"Yes! I just need to rest a bit. And you should rest as well." Y/n said as she sat on the ground next to Boboiboy and leaned her back on the tree trunk.

She gave a soft smile while patting the yellow robot's head to make Ochobot believe her who gave her a smile in return.

Both of them were looking at each other until they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

This made them both turn away from each other and look in the direction from where the voice came.

The pink hijab girl who had flown above the green alien and the purple robot and gasped.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you! Are you okay?" Yaya asked with concern and worry in her voice.

"Yaya, the power of flight and super strength!" The yellow Power Sphere cheered standing a bit away from his master's because he wanted to see the fight.

"Impossible! They're using the Power Sphere again!" Adudu said furiously as he got up, angry at the fact that Ochobot had given power to even more humans and not him.

"Probe, fire!" The green alien ordered.

"Yes, Mr. Boss!" Probe aimed his missile launcher at Yaya making her gasp.

Ying ran in front of Yaya and waved at Probe "Hi!", which made him gasp.

Ying's Power Band flashed and her glasses, which were usually in front of her eyes were now on her beanie.

She ran away at a super high speed while giggling because she had managed to catch the purple robot off guard.

"Ying, super human speed!" Ochobot cheered again. Y/n, who was watching her friends heard some whimpers and turned her head to look at Boboiboy, who was starting to open his eyes.

Y/n put her hand over Boboiboy's, which was on the ground, as he was about to get up, to hold him down. The brunet turned to look at her while Y/n was looking at Ying.

"Don't worry! Our friends are fighting the square head. They have new powers as well." She said and then turned her head to look at the boy.

"And if that green head still gets near us, then I will fight him. Rest assured, I'll protect you!" She said and giggled with her eyes closed while showing Boboiboy her other hand which was clenched into a fist.

Boboiboy just stared at her with his eyes wide open as a light cool breeze passed through them causing Y/n's snow white hair, which were tied in pigtails, to float beautifully in the air.

The dino cap boy was mesmerized. His eyes were sparkling with his jaw dropped open.

'Protect me?' He thought. His cheeks felt warm as they turned crimson. Y/n removed her hand which was placed on Boboiboy's, causing him to miss it immediately.

"You should rest now so that you can restore your energy. Okay?" She said softly but when she saw his face, she panicked.

"Huh?! Are you okay? Your face is red like a tomato! Are you feeling sick?" She said in a hurry as she placed her palm on Boboiboy's forehead to check his temperature making her face get closer to the dino cap boy's.

At the closeness, Boboiboy panicked causing him to turn even more red.

"You're hot!" She exclaimed.

Hearing that, Boboiboy backed away from her and tried to avoid her hand as his face flushed reder, if that was possible.

"No!" He shouted causing Y/n to withdraw herself from him as she looked at him in worry while Boboiboy avoided looking at her.

"...I...uh...I.... I'm fine! D-Dont worry! A-Actually...I...uh...umm....T-The weather? Yeah! It's the weather! So that..I-It's too hot. Yeah t-that's it, that's it!" He stuttered while fanning his face with his hand as he hoped that it was convincing enough for the girl to believe him.

Y/n looked at him unsure whether she should believe him or not, so she asked. "Are you sure? We are sitting under a tree's shade."

"YES! I'm sure! It is summer after all!" He grinned as did his signature gesture 👍 in an attempt to make the girl believe him.

"Oh yeah. You're right. It's summer so it must be hot. And you are from the city so maybe this place's weather is too hot for you." Y/n said, completely convinced that it was the weather that caused the brunet's cheeks to heat up.

"Is it too hot though?" She asked in concern.

"Nope! No no! It's totally fine now." He said in an attempt to reassure the snow haired girl.

"Ok." Y/n said as she smiled softly at the dino cap boy and patted his shoulder.

When she turned around to look at the Chinese girl, Boboiboy released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He leaned on his back and closed his eyes. Hearing the sigh, Y/n slowly turned her head around to look at him and when she saw that the boy was resting, she smiled. Then, she leaned her head on the tree tank and closed her eyes to rest.

Ochobot, who was busy cheering up the girls before, turned around to look at his masters. As he approached them, he noticed that his 2 masters were asleep.

He smiled at the sight of the peaceful view under the tree. Soon he heard a giggle and looked towards Ying's direction.

Probe tried to aim at Ying but she kept running away, giggling at the fact that Probe was struggling to keep up with her because she was too fast to target and she also kept running to different spots and directions.

"Uh, stop running! Stay still!" Probe exclaimed.

"Can't catch me!" Ying said and laughed as she started running around the purple robot in circles. And due to the way Ying was running, Probe had to spin around as he tried to shoot the Chinese girl.

Ying then suddenly stopped and had a scared look on her face which made Probe stop his body as he finally managed to focus his missile launcher on her, not noticing where the girl was.

The Chinese girl whimpered, making Probe laugh.

"Gotcha!" The giant robot was getting ready to shoot Ying.

Then the camera zoomed out and it was revealed that the chinese girl was standing right behind Adudu.

The green alien started to panic since he was sitting on top of Probe's head and Probe was about to shoot.

"Hey! Stop!" Adudu tried to stop Probe but it was too late.

Probe fired his missile launcher and they were knocked backwards again.

Ying speeded away from them, thanks to her new powers and it was shown in slow-motion that she winked at the camera.

"Ugh, how did I end up with you?" Adudu mumbled in pain as the missile that had blasted was covering him with dark ashes.

Seeing him, Y/n giggled. She wanted to fight him and punch him for hurting her friends but she knew that she had to protect Ochobot and Boboiboy, so she stayed close to them.

"Huh?" Adudu was shocked to see Gopal on top of Probe with a determined expression.

"You will be punished!" Gopal said and his power band flashed.

The Indian boy then started moving his hands slowly in a circular motion, like he was trying to create a magic ball to attack Adudu.

Adudu thought that he was going to be hit so he screamed in fear with a terrified expression on his face.

"Oh, please don't hurt me!" Probe pleaded. He was scared as he was already injured and he didn't know how powerful the Indian boy's attack was going to be.

Gopal just ignored the purple robot's plea.

"Hii..." Gopal <summoned>his power, and the camera replayed that three times.

"AHHH!!" Both Adudu and Probe screamed in fear.

"...yaa...!" Gopal <unleashed> his power onto them, and the camera replayed that three times again.

"AHHH!!" Both Adudu and Probe screamed again.

Adudu closed his eyes and was preparing himself for the pain. He waited for a moment and realized nothing happened.

"Eh?" Silence has now surrounded them. All of them can even hear the sounds of crickets in the background.

Then the camera zooms out and shows Gopal standing on top of Probe's chest in an awkward silence.

Nothing has happened after Gopal<unleashed> his power onto Adudu and Probe and crickets can be heard chirping in the background.

"Uh, time-out please." Gopal said and quickly turned around.

"Ochobot, what powers do I have?" Gopal asked.

"Beats me. You're asking the wrong guy." Ochobot answered while scratching his head, trying to remember the answer but failing to do so.

"But aren't you the right guy for this?!" Gopal said, in panic because he knew that he couldn't use his powers and that his life was in danger.

'So this boy was just scarring me? He doesn't even know what his powers are? I was scared and screaming for nothing? How dare he?!' Adudu thought in anger as Probe realised that Gopal had let his guard down.

"Eat this!" Probe said as he grabbed Gopal and stood up.

"Please don't hurt me! I was just goofing around!" Gopal begged them in fear.

"Let Gopal go!" Yaya said as she flew to Adu Du in anger, but screamed as Super Probe flung her.

Fortunately she was able to balance herself in mid air so she landed on one knee with a fist on the ground.

"Yaya!" Ying shouted her best friend's name as she ran over to her.

Hearing Ying's voice made Y/n groan in her sleep.

"Are you okay?" Ying asked Yaya in concern.

But before she could get an answer, Super Probe launched his right hand and caught both girls.

When Y/n opened her eyes, she was shocked at the sight in front of her.

Probe was standing with Adudu on sitting on his head. He held Gopal in one hand and Yaya and Ying in the other.

Having captured most of Boboiboy's friends had satisfied Adudu.

'Now that I have that thief's friends I can make him obey me. I will take the power sphere and the powers back from him.' Adudu thought to himself as he laughed maniacally.

"Let me go, you big meanie!" Ying grunted in pain as the purple robot squeezed her and her friends.

"Amma! Appa!" Gopal cried in fear.

Gopal's pleas woke Boboiboy up from his sleep. When he opened his eyes he looked at his side to see Y/n in shock.

He followed the direction which Y/n's eyes were looking at and saw his friends held hostages by the green alien as the alien laughed.

Boboiboy and Y/n got up in fury and walked towards the purple robot's direction.

"Let go of my friends right now!" Y/n shouted in anger with her brows knitted while glaring at the square head.

"You're done! Surrender the Power Sphere this instant!" Adudu said as Probe tightened his grip on Gopal making the Indian boy almost faint.

BoBoiBoy and Y/n gasped worriedly at the sight of their friends in pain.

I hope you liked it!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.3K 233 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...
11.9K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
26.2K 1.2K 17
After lots of struggles and fighting, Boboiboy's team had always win. But what will happen when a new enemy arrives and capture Ochobot from them? A...
72.3K 3K 37
Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if she already knows how to defend herself...