Abhisha-O/S

By glittery_shadow

Oneshot and Twoshot stories on Abhisha More

Introduction
You are only mine
Fear of loosing her
Waiting for her - 1
Waiting for her - 2
Waiting for her - Last Part
First Priority - 2
Proposal - 1
Proposal - 2
Regret - 1
Regret - 2
My Girl - 1
My Girl - 2
My Girl - 3

First Priority - 1

2K 118 23
By glittery_shadow

After coming out of BB house, a new project offers to start coming for Manisha. Currently she is shooting her new song with Tony Kakkar. After completing the shoot she reaches her home, freshens up and starts eating her food. After eating she directly calls Abhishek. It's their daily routine to talk with each other after getting free. She calls him and he picks his call in two rings.

Manisha:- Hi

Abhishek:- Arey Manisha Rani ji hume toh laga aap busy hongi Tony Kakkar ke saath toh humse baat hi nhi karegi ab.

Manisha:- Ho Gaya Tera, dekh hum apna promise nibha rhe busy hone ke baad bhi tere liye time nikal rahe. Ab Tera pta nhi tu call karega ki nhi.

Abhi:- Acha beta. Humesha main hi call karta hun samne se. Acha sun mere new song ki shooting start hone wali hai.

Manisha:- Sachi kiske saath aa rha Tera song??

Abhi:- Jiya ke saath hai kal Chandigarh Jana hai whi hai shoot.

Listening to Jiya's name smile vanished from her face still she kept a fake smile.

Manisha:- Yeh toh bahut acha hai.

After talking for sometime they cut the call and bids bye to each other. Sleep was far away from her eyes.

Manisha's pov,
Kal Abhishek apne naye song ke liye Chandigarh ja rha. Hum bahut khush hai uske liye par kahin woh shoot main busy hone ki wjh se hume bhul toh nhi jayega. Nhi Aisa kuch nhi hoga Manisha tu Shanti se so ja.

Next day,
Abhishek and Jiya leave for Chandigarh. They reached at night and after eating their food directly went to sleep. Here, Manisha who was eagerly waiting for Abhishek's call gets sad when it gets late. She tried calling him but he is not picking up. She thought to call him later and opened her Twitter account and found his and Jiya's pic. She starts reading the comments in which people are saying how good they look together, their sizzling chemistry and some bad comments about her. She doesn't know why people are dragging her. She keeps the phone on the table and gets to sleep.

Like this few days had passed and still there is no call from Abhishek. He just messaged yes or no to her questions. So Manisha also stops calling him. She is already facing so much hate. Abhishek and Jiya's fans post their reels and BTS and tag her on them. She doesn't know why they are tagging her if it is their photos. She had posted a message of congratulations on Jiya's post and they started saying that she is doing all this for footage.

Manisha's pov,
Samjh main nhi aa rha yeh log humse chahte kya hai. Ek congratulations hi toh likha tha usme bhi keh rhe ki footage le rhe agar na karte to kehte jealous hai. Hum hi pagal hai jo abhi bhi uske phone ka intezar karte hai. Elvish shi kehte hain BB khatam toh wahan ki baatein bhi khatam. Humein bhi ab Abhishek ki life se dur rehna chahiye. Jab usse farak nhi padta to Hume bhi nhi padta.

Thinking these tears start flowing from her eyes. She wipes her tears harshly and decides not to think about this and will move on from him. She doesn't know why her fate is like that, she was always there for her friends to comfort them but now when she needs someone no one is there. Her thoughts get broken by the doorbell. She washes her face and goes to open the door.

Manisha:- Aashika??

Aashika:- Ji haan Aashika. Teri bahut yaad aa rhi thi issliye Milne chli aayi.

Listening to this she hugs her tightly and starts crying.

Aashika:- Rani kya hua tujhe, ro kyun rhi hai tu. Kisine kuch bola kya??

Manisha:- Nhi bss Hume bhi Teri yaad aa rhi thi toh issi wjh se.

Aashika knows that she is lying but decides to talk to her later.

Aashika:- Acha toh ab sun Aaj hum dono saath main movie dekhenge aur fir ghumne chalenge. Aur yeh main puch nhi rhi bta rhi toh chal jldi change kar le.

Manisha smiles listening to her. She doesn't know about others but yes if she had Aashika in her life then she doesn't need anyone. Whole day they enjoy a lot and after that bids bye to each other.

Manisha reaches her home and gets freshen up after that she starts watching today's pic. She posted a pic of her and Aashika with the caption "I also have a Female Best Friend" with a heart emoji. She was going to sleep when her phone rang and the caller id shows Abhishek's no. She picks up the call...

Manisha:- Hello

Abhi:- Finally Aaj baat ho pa rhi hai tujhse.

Manisha:- Abhishek abhi hum bahar se aaye baad main baat karenge.

Abhi:- Yrr thodi der toh baat kar le kitne time baad Aaj baat ho rhi.

Manisha was going to say something but stopped listening to Jiya's voice.

Abhi:- Yrr Jiya kya kar rhi hai Mera phone de.

Manisha cuts the call listening to this. After sometime again Abhishek calls her so she keeps her phone on silent and retires to bed.

After a month,
Abhishek's song had been released so his family decided to arrange a party by inviting all contestants of BB. Abhishek decides to call everyone and invite them. Everyone was ready except one person who was not picking up his phone. After that day she neither calls him nor message him. And even if he tried calling her she didn't pick his call. He just got to know about her whereabouts through her Interview and Social Media.

Dimple Aunty:- Abhishek sabko invite kara?? Maine family main sabko invite kar diya hai.

Abhi:- Haan bss Manisha reh gayi hai.

Dimple Aunty:- Usse maine pehle hi invite kar diya tha.

Abhi:- Invite kar diya, kab?? Aur meri baat kyun nhi karwayi.

Flashback,

Manisha:- Hello aunty namaste. Kaise hain aap??

Dimple Aunty:- Main toh bilkul thik hun tu kaisi hai.

Manisha:- Hum bhi ekdum mast hai aunty.

Dimple Aunty:- Acha beta maine tujhe issliye phone Kiya hai ki hum log ek party organise kar rhe toh tujhe aana hai.

Manisha:- Sorry aunty hum nhi aa payenge.

Dimple Aunty:- Aise nhi chlega beta aana toh padega tujhe.

Manisha:- Par aunty...

Dimple Aunty:- Par var kuch nhi tujhe aana hi padega.

Manisha:- Thik hai

Present...

Abhi:- Yrr mummy meri baat kyun nahi karwayi??

Dimple Aunty:- Tu toh humesha baat krte rehta hai isliye Maine nhi karwayi.

Abhishek's pov,
Chalo ab toh usse milna hi padega. Pta hai mere se gussa hai par main bhi dekhta hun kitne der rahegi gussa.

Party day,
Aashika and Manisha meet at the airport as they are going together. After reaching Delhi, they came out of the airport and found media persons waiting for them. They look at each other in horror.

Aashika:- Arey yrr inko pta kaise chalta hai hum Kahan ja rahe??

Manisha:- Hume baad main pta chalta hai aur yeh log pehle pahuch jate hain. Ab kya kare nikale kaise??

They were thinking how to escape from them when two people reach them.

Person 1:- Mam aap log chaliye humare saath

Aashika:- Hum kyun aaye tumhare saath.

Person 2:- Mam hum logon ko order Mila hai aap log ko aapke hotel pe drop karne ka.

Manisha:- Kisne bheja hai aap log ko??

Person 1:- Elvish Sir ne

Aashika:- Arey toh pehle bolna tha na chalo jaldi.

They leave with them for the hotel to change the dress. Both the girls decided to wear saree. They look at each other in the mirror and smiles. They came out of the hotel but didn't find those two people.

Manisha:- Arey woh dono Kahan Gaye?? Ab hum log kaise jayenge??

Aashika:- Yeh insaan koi kaam dhang se kar hi nhi sakta.

Elvish:- Aap meri baat kar rhi hain Aashika ji??

They turn behind and find Elvish wearing a black tuxedo looking dashing. Aashika's mouth left open after seeing while his reaction is also the same for her. Seeing their staring competition Manisha coughs to gain their attention. Their eye lock breaks and he comes and sides hugs them.

Elvish:- Lag rha hai Aaj apna naag Shakti group fir se black theme main dikhega.

Aashika and Manisha laugh hearing him. The trio sits in the car and leaves for the venue.

Party Venue,
Abhishek's whole family has already arrived. On the other hand, all the BB contestants also reached except the trio. Abhishek was impatiently waiting for Manisha. He had no interest in the party but just wanted to hold her in his arms. Jiya was already trying to impress Abhishek's family making the situation awkward for them. Nischay who was so done with this drama goes to his Maasi who is the only person who can handle her. The media persons were already present outside the venue for covering the party.

Abhishek and Nischay were talking with their friends when he felt his heartbeat getting faster. He immediately turned around but found no one. Nischay put a hand on his shoulder as he knew that whom he was waiting for. Suddenly they hear some chaos from the media person. They go to check and find them shouting Elvish, Aashika and Manisha's name.

Listening to her name, he hurriedly goes towards the entrance while Nischay also follows him from behind. He reaches and finds them posing for photos. Elvish was standing in between Aashika and Manisha. His blood boils seeing them, why he is standing so close to her. He immediately goes towards them and stands between Elvish and Manisha. Elvish and Aashika smiled seeing him while she was shocked on seeing his action.

Media Person:- Sir ek photo please.

Abhi:- Of course aaram se click kariye aap log.

He slides his hands around her waist and pulls her closer. She feels goosebumps on feeling his touch.

Media Person:- Aashika mam aapki ek pic Elvish sir ke saath aur Manisha mam aapki ek pic Abhishek sir ke saath.

Abhishek wraps his hand around her shoulder and poses for a photo. After that they enter inside the venue. They all meet with Abhishek's family. Abhishek had gone to call her Masi who was eagerly waiting to meet her. Aashika and Elvish start talking and Manisha who was standing on a corner hears some talks about her.

Falak:- Lo aa gyi madam. Isse kyun bulaya hai tune??

Jiya:- Arey hum dono invite nhi karna chahte the par sabko bulaya tha ab isse na bulate toh fir sympathy card khelne lagti.

Manisha gulps listening to their taunt. She knew that it is just starting many more taunts are going to come. She just prays to end this party early so that she can leave. Her thoughts were broken by Abhishek's voice.

Abhi:- Manisha yeh meri Maasi hai tujhse kabse milna chahti thi.

She smiles listening to this and bends down to touch her feet.

Maasi:- Arey beta humare yahan ladkiya paer nhi chuti gale milti hain.

She smilingly hugs her. Abhishek had gone as Nischay had called her. They sit on the chair and start talking. Jiya comes towards them with her as usual creepy smile and sits beside them.

Jiya:- Hii, Aunty jii. Pehchana mujhe??

Maasi:- Arey beta tujhe toh pura India janta hai tere sabun Wale paani ki wajah se.

The smile vanished from her face.

Jiya:- Aap bhi acha mazak karti hai. Abhishek ne btaya hoga aapko mere baare main. Actually hum dono bahut close hai.

Maasi:- Nhi main toh jab usse milti hun tab uske muh se Manisha ka naam sunayi deta hai.

Manisha excuses herself as Aashika is calling her. Jiya was also going to stand up but stopped listening to Abhi's maasi voice.

Maasi:- Arey tu Kahan ja rhi baith abhi toh bahut baatein karni hai tujhse. Waise tujhse kuch puchna tha??

Jiya gives a shy smile as she thinks that she is going to talk about her and Abhi.

Jiya:- Ji puchiye na

Maasi:- Arey tu toh aise shrma rhi jaise tere rishte ki baat krne wali hun, main toh yeh puch rhi ki itne sare kapde lapetne se acha ek hi kapda lapeta hota woh bhi dhang se.

Jiya:- What??

Maasi:- Ab udhar dekh Manisha ko kitni Sundar lag rhi saree main.

Jiya:- Aunty actually mujhe kuch kaam hai main aati hun.
After Jiya leaves Maasi said to herself...

Maasi:- Maine bahut tedhe logon ko thik Kiya hai phir tu kis khet ki muli hai.

Other side,
Manisha goes and finds Aashika, Elvish, Nischay and Abhishek sitting together. She goes and sits beside Abhishek as only one seat is left. Nischay orders the waiter to serve snacks to them. The waiter brought 4 plate snacks and was going to bring another one but Abhishek stopped him.

Abhi:- Arey rehne do bss ek spoon de do.

He takes a spoon from the waiter and shifts his chair closer to her and starts eating from her plate. Everyone is normally enjoying their snack as it is normal for them but Manisha leaves the plate and excuses himself. She was so done with him. She directly goes towards the terrace and just stands to feel the fresh air. Tears start flowing from her eyes. She harshly wipes them but her breath gets hitched when she feels him back hugging her.

To be continued 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 1.3K 30
Short Stories of love and sex
44.9K 1.3K 8
Single stories about Singto and Krist
9.9K 162 6
Short Romantic Stories with love
59.9K 605 28
Check Profile For Request Info There are 2 stories in book 2