Unseen Sparks

By the_real_Aizawa

When the unlikely trio of Shinso, Denki, and Monoma have a training mission together they realize that they h... More

Not a story update

The first meeting

5 0 0
By the_real_Aizawa

Shinso, Denki, and Monoma are all high school students who attend UA high school's hero course. Shinso is a quiet and mysterious student while Denki and Monoma being the opposite Denki a loud and energetic student while Monoma is confident and cocky. However none of them have met until today. "Today you'll be teaming up with students from other classes," Mr. Aizawa said in his usual tired and monotone voice. The class cheered as they thought about who they would work with "settle down everyone, I have your groups already picked out" the cheering soon stopped as everyone went to meet with their groups. As denki took a break to take off his binder his group mates got to know each other.

(So I ran out of inspiration for this as I was writing this chapter however I have a plot ready so just expect random updates)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
509K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...