BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid final
memories
charm
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
goldπŸ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy πŸ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
DealπŸ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy πŸ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

hybrid pt 4

2.5K 160 32
By catlookingman

One vampire is running in dark forest......he is so fast.....he is laughing.....and looking behind.... and some werewolves are following him....

Vampire is teasing them......he stood on edge of Cliff and looked at werewolves while smirking....

?- losers...

And then he jumped from cliff and fell in river..... werewolves just saw him but not jumped behind him because they don't like water....

Vampire float on water...

He let River take him with it..... close his eyes but suddenly he heard sweet voice and he opened his eyes and swim toward that voice....he come out of river and saw....

He is shocked in summer season fog is covered forest...he run to forest and start following voice......he peek behind tree and saw....

There is fairy and she is singing a song...... suddenly fairy stop singing and looked around.....she can feel someone presence near her.....she saw shadow behind tree and she get up and fly away.......

Did I scard her?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vampire jumped in his dorm room through window.....

?- you again fight with werewolves...

He looked back and saw his friend...

?- not again...taemin..

Taemin- stop breaking school rules....jinwo... Vampires and werewolves can't fight in school...

Jinwo- yeah... that's why....we fight in dark forest...

He open the bottle of blood and drink blood.....some blood drop from his corner of lip..

Jinwo- today I saw fairy in dark forest.....

Taemin- don't you know..... now fairy kingdom is also going to support supernatural high school.....so I heard that royal fairies are come here as students....

Jinwo-interesting...

Well... don't get confused....

(Jeon jinwo is jeon jungkook ancestor....And Kim taemin is kim taehyung ancestor....Current story is contacted with past one...)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jinwo and taemin are in there class when teacher....come and said...

Teacher- students...we have new student from fairy kingdom..... princess Angel.....

Then young girl enter....jinwo stare at her..taemin saw it...

Taemin- stop staring at her like this...

Jinwo- she is same fairy which I saw in Forest....

Taemin- oh....so she is princess....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now taemin is sitting in dinning hall with others students....

?- if you don't mind... can I sit here?

Taemin looked up..

He saw princess Angel is standing there...

Angel- actually...all seats are occupied..so..

Taemin- definitely... please sit..

Angel- thank you...

Taemin nodded....and Angel sit on chair and started reading book...that time jinwo also come and sit beside taemin.he looked at angel..

Angel feel dark Aura around herself and looked up...she made eye contact with jinwo.... she started panic...well angel don't have good relationship with vampires and werewolves because they are mean creatures of this world..jinwo noticed her State..

Jinwo- hi... relax... don't panic...i will not that bad....i know Angels don't trust on us but you can trust me....

He smile and angel feel relief.... then taemin said..

Taemin- wanna be friend....my name is kim taemin and I'm prince of magical kingdom....

Jinwo- my name is jeon jinwo....and I'm prince of vampire kingdom..

Angel- hlo..my name is angel...and I'm princess of fairy kingdom.....

They smile... since then they become friends......they like to spend time with each other.....

Final year

Today is quidditch match...taemin, Jinwo and Angel are in red team.....now jinwo pass the ball to Angel and she fly and...

And goal...and taemin is following golden ball... because who have golden ball will win match..... another team member is also following golden ball..but taemin is fast...

Now taemin is angry....he also pushed that player and he fell down and taemin smirked and fly behind..ball...

He stand on his broom and then..

Everyone gasped but he get up and showered gold ball in his hand...and they win... everyone starts cheering..his team members come and team hugged....

Angel- wow.. you are amazing taemin..

She hugged him and taemin heartbeat increase....and jimwo look at them with jealousy....he walk away from there....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taemin and Angel come to dark forest because jinwo is missing for past two days....they find him everywhere....but no clue....and they are worried for him because in dark forest someone killing supernatural high school students brutally and drinking their blood...many werewolves, vampire and dragon find dead there.....

Angel- jinwoooo!!!! Where....

Taemin put his hand on Angel mouth..

Taemin- stop. ..Angel... Don't shout or you will attract hunters and we come here without permission...so don't do this...

angel nodded.....

Angel- why not we go separate? In that way we can find him..

Taemin- no...i don't want to risk your life...

Angel- don't forget I'm fairy and I'm more powerful than you.... I'm going..

Taemin- but.....

Before he said something angel sit on her broom and fly away.....

She is flying and finding jinwo...but suddenly she heard voice..she started following that voice..and she saw...

?- j....did you smell..freah fairy blood...

Then man and werewolf turn to Angel direction....she gasped....

?- j..now..

Werewolf run to her...but suddenly....

Taemin come and use his wand and werewolf fell far from them.....

Taemin- Angel run....

They sit on their brooms and fly away......... yn looked back but there is no one.. suddenly she hit in something and fell from broom....

?- are you alright?

She nodded without looking up...that person hold her hand and help her to Stan straight....she looked up..

Angel suddenly hugged.....

Angel- where were you? I thought something happened to you....you are so bad..so bad..

She started hitting her but it didn't effect him..... Sunday he smashed his lips with her..and start kissing her.. Angel was shocked but she responded back.....they started eating each other lips.... They don't know someone looking at them with hurtful eyes....they stop kissing and jinwo was about to say.. when taemin said..

Taemin- we should go from there... it's not safe...

They nodded and went back....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taemin and jinwo are sitting in their dorm room....they were silent after coming back from dark forest..... atmosphere is tensed...

Taemin/ jinwo- i love Angel....

They said together..... then looked at each other with anger....

Taemin- i love her...so back off..

Jinwo- why me? You should back off...i think she also loves me... she kissed me..

Taemin- so what? I'm her first friend...she is mine..

They stand up and looked at each other with anger....

After that they started hating each other....and both of them start impressing Angel...she find their behavior odd....they were not like before....

Taemin and jinwo are beating each other and angel is trying to stop them..but no....she is shouting.... actually both of them decided to propose her.....but they started fighting....

Angel- STOP IT!!!!

She shouted and they stop and looked at her......

Angel- you are fighting...but did you ask whom I love..no....

Jinwo- then tell us....who is in your heart?

Angel- i don't know....i like taemin but i also can't stay away from Jinwo......i know it's wrong....but I..i..love you both......

She whispered and both boys look at her...

Angel- please don't fight....

Taemin- you have to choose one of us...

Angel- i can't.... you both are important..........i guss we are not meant to be together...

?- who said?

Three of them turn to voice and saw...

Well he is jinwo cousin....jeon Joon😅....and he is also vampire...

Jinwo- hyung...but how?

Joon- polygamy....

Jinwo- huh?

Joon- it's mean....marriage in which a spouse of either sex may have more than one mate at the same time....this is common in our world...

Jinwo- but not possible in fairy and vampire world.....they hate us....

joon- maybe I can make it possible.....

Taemin- how?

Joon- from many centuries, vampire, magical and fairy kingdoms didn't have good relationship....so this marriage can made this possible....i will talk to king all kings.....i think my dream to see this three kingdoms together going to be ture....
.
.
.
.
.
.
After that joon talk to jinwo father or i say that time vampire king....he was shocked when jinwo father agreed with any problem....

But another problem was Angel father...he is agree with angel and taemin marriage but he is not agree with jinwo.....but angel make him agree too... finally everything is really and marriage day come....

A angel is walking while wearing bride dress....she is looking happy......

She walk to taemin and said....

angel- how I'm looking honey?

Taemin turn back...

Taemin- beautiful as always......

He hugged her...

Jinwo- what about me?

Angel- handsome as always....

.
.
.
.

Then they get married....life is going well....angel is happy with her husbands and two kids....yes she give birth to two son.....and that's how taehyung and jungkook are blood related....

but destiny have different plans....greed is more powerful than any relationship....

(Jd means jinwo dad and yd means taemin dad)

Jinwo- what are you saying dad? I can't...

Jd- son....you are future king....you should think about your public before your wife....

Taemin- but you are saying to kill her...she is our wife...no...

Yd- no..we don't said to kill her...we want angel power....

Jinwo- her power is in her wings....if we harm her wings then she will be dead..

Their fathers smirked because jinwo accidentally told them angel biggest secret.......then td took his wand and spell something and both male fell unconscious..... well...in this time, there father are more powerful than them....td used magic and control their mind and then that happened which no one expected.....

Angel is laying on floor and her back is bleeding because sometimes ago jinwo and taemin cut her wings...she is weak......her lovers did this with her... although she have power but she can't harm her husbands.....

TD- where is your power? This wings have no power.....

Jd- tell us... before we kill you...

Angel smile sadly.....

Angel- i shifted my power in my wand ..... that wand only gonna come back to me... when I reborn?

That make them frustrated....

Yd- jinwo and taemin kill her..

Both male are possessed by magic and they killed their on love with their hands.... although angel is fairy and have power but she die because of curse....yes...she is cursed by one witch when she born that her lover gonna kill her...

When jinwo and taemin come back to their sence they cryed a lot...and with the help of others wizard and vampires they killed their fathers........ when angel dad get to know about it.....he break down...his only daughter get murder....he knows who did this....he break all relationship with this world....and that is the reason no fairy come to supernatural high school....

Both males are in bad condition...and joon suggest them something and bring them to most powerful witch...

Magnificent- why always love break heart? Once i was also fairy but the person i love did same with me what you did with angel.........

Jinwo- please...bring her back with your magic....you can have my life but bring her back..

Magnificent- i can't bring her....she is cursed to die by her lover hands....so she die.....and now she went to her after life journey......she is going to reborn.....

Taemin- when? Can you please tell us?

Magnificent- no.. that's again the time rules.... But if you want you can born in that time line....but you have to die....

Taemin- I'm ready....

Jinwo- me too...

Joon- no...are you serious? What about your kingdoms and your kids...

Jinwo- Angel is more important for me then another thing....i want her...

Taemin- Joon... please take care of our kids.....

Joon nodded...

Magnificent- remember one thing...if you reborn again.... your memories will be vanished.....no angel memory...

Jinwo/ taemin- we are ready...

Then magnificent give them portion to drink and spell a magic.....and in some seconds, both males fell die on floor.....

Their bodies die but not soul......like we change clothes like that soul change body.....

And after 300 hundreds year angel reborn as yn in human world.....

And jungkook born in same vampire family....and taehyung in kim family....

And that day.... Taehyung saw this all in Dumbledore office.....in magical pot..

And you are thinking how taehyung recognize that yn is angel..... and answer is magical red Robby wand....

In present time

Jk open his eyes....he is breathing heavily... taehyung make him remind everything by using magic..tae come to him..

Tae- did you saw everything.. right? She is our angel....

Jk- Angel....she is our...our angel...

Tae- I don't think so....we reborn for her but she is Jacob mate in this life...

Jk eyes turn dark...

Jk- no....she is our....i can't let that happened.....so Jacob is problem...

Let's kill him.....

To be continued....

I hope you liked this chapter.. please vote and comments.. thank you 🥰💜

Next hybrid chapter after

50 Votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 2.4K 26
What if Taehyung from 'back from death' meets the successful and happy version of himself from 'back for you'? Taehyung from the first timeline has l...
16.2K 438 12
"Wherever you go, I'll be with you. There's not a place on Earth where you can hide from me; I'll follow you beyond the afterlife if I have to." Dark...
163K 3.5K 15
𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐒𝐧𝐬 𝟐𝟏+ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π¦πžπ¦π›πžπ«π¬πŸŒš 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐒𝐧 π‚π‘πšπ©οΏ½...
715K 30.2K 72
"I follow her everywhere. She is the only light in my life. But she doesn't notice me. Well, that's what I think. The way she laughs, smiles, cries...