Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

By Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 11

1.6K 54 1
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

So while I'm walking to the office I'm having lunch, what? I am very hungry, I walk while I also wonder the reason for what they called me, so when I arrive at the door of the command office I put my lunch inside my tackle to finish it later and when I knock on the door the voice of a woman gives me authorization to enter, upon entering I see the familiar face of King George V.

Me: Good afternoon, what am I good for this time?

King: Come on, have a seat.

So paying attention to King I feel.

King: As you know, the queen's fleet had sailed last night, she was a little sad when she left and you didn't go to say goodbye.

Me: Hahahaha, I'm sorry, but I was dead tired from training with my fleet and I was so tired that when I got to my room I fell dead until this morning, but didn't we come here to talk?

King: You're right, we didn't come to talk about it, actually I have a mission for you.

Me: A mission for me?

King: Yes for your fleet, as you know our fleet after being reassigned to the base in Pearl Harbor ran out of personnel and now we need to bring resources to Vicha Dominion.

Me: To Vicha Dominion? Ah that nation that belonged to Iris Orthodoxy.

The nation due to a revolution the nation was divided into two: Iris Libre and Vicha Dominion, Iris Libre is directed by Richelieu and Vicha Dominion directed by Jean Bart, the reason was that Jean Bart did not like the way of living of her sister and that she forced her to live like her and Bart did not like that and together with the people who did not agree with Richelieu they joined Bart and divided the country in two. Currently Iris Libre and Vicha Dominion are friends of the Royal Navy and we trade with them.

Me: What is the cargo we will carry?

King: Fuel and food resources, the problem is that there are many obstacles that prevent the convoy from reaching the destination without injuries.

Me: The siren, right?

King: Not only that, there are also the Iron Blood ships and the U-Boats, they always get in our way preventing us from sailing to Vicha Dominion, that's why we came to you.

Me: Don't you think we're being too dissuasive this time? Could that trigger a war?

King: But threatening to starve Vicha Dominion of resources is what worries us.

Me: Ok, what do I do if they get aggressive?

King: Make sure they are the aggressors and do everything possible so that we can take advantage of the situation later.

Me: (Evil smile) Count me in, when do we start?

King: Today afternoon.

Me: so fast?

King: I'm sorry, but due to downsizing there is a long lag time.

Me: (sigh) It's okay.

So after saying goodbye to King George I leave the office and go to the residence while I walk I call Sirius on the radio.

Me: [Hello Sirius]

Sirius: [Your majesty? Where has you been?]

Me: [I'm so sorry, I was in a very important meeting with King George and I already had lunch, please gather all the girls from our fleet, I need to talk to them urgently.]

Sirius: Understood.

I walk and from the window I can see 6 cargo ships in the port loading supplies, I guess they are those ships that we must escort.

Me: Wow, we only spent a few days here and I'm already being sent on a tough mission.

THIRD PERSON POV

AZUR LANE BASE.

Meanwhile Javelin and her friends are still looking for Yuu-chan, they keep asking the other girls, but no one has seen Yuu-chan, until at one point Amazon tells the girls that she saw the Unicorn going up the hill where formerly there was an observation post.

The very happy girls go to that place to find it, at the top of the hill is Yuu-chan running after a butterfly, then he trips and rolls until he hits a girl's leg.

Ayanami sees how a stuffed animal hits her foot, she looks around, but she doesn't see the owner of the stuffed animal, so she picks up the stuffed animal to analyze it.

Ayanami: What is this doing here?

In that Yuu-chan realizes that Ayanami is carrying her and starts throwing tantrums surprising Ayanami since she didn't expect the stuffed animal to move.

Ayanami: What is this thing? Toys seem to have come a long way.

Unicorn: Yuu-chan!

In that Javelin and her friends reach the top of the hill and this alerts Ayanami, but then she relaxes knowing that her identity was not revealed.

Unicorn: Good thing I found you.

Ayanami hands over the stuffed animal to Unicorn.

Unicorn: Thank you very much.

Ayanami: No, I didn't do anything to deserve your gratitude.

At that moment Ayanami looks over the cliff and sees a beautiful landscape and she screams with excitement.

Javelin: Wow! I didn't know such a place existed!

Ayanami also looks and nods at the beautiful scenery.

Laffey: The wind feels good...

Javelin: How did you find this beautiful place? You really have skill.

Ayanami: Eto... thank you.

Javelin: Let's be friends, I'm Javelin.

Laffey: Laffey.

Unicorn: Unicorn.

Javelin: Thank you for finding our friend, may I know your name?

Javelin extends her hand to seal a new friendship, but Ayanami has doubts since she did not come here to make friends, but rather the opposite, to make more enemies, but that is by orders of her superiors and not by her. She hesitates a lot until something flew by very close to them causing everyone to get distracted and Ayanami takes advantage of the bug to escape.

Laffey: A bird?

Javelin: What was that? I get scared.

In that when they looked up they saw that Ayanami was no longer there, the girls assumed that she had also been scared and ran away.

Meanwhile, in a search near the Ayanami base, she is reporting to her superiors.

Ayanami: [This is Ayanami reporting]

¿???: [We're on a mission, so use your keycode]

Ayanami: [Ah sorry, this is Citrus, I have a general understanding of the base.]

¿???: [Okay, we're ready to go into action, we'll meet up when necessary]

Ayanami: [I understand]

Near the base of Azur Lane sails an attack fleet of Sakura Empire aircraft carriers, the fleet led by Akagi and succeeded by Kaga were surrounded by mass-produced siren ships that escorted both Imperial aircraft carriers.

Kaga: Phoenix, I received information from Ayanami, we are ready for the attack.

Akagi: Kaga... what do you suppose is the nature of war?

Kaga: I don't know and I don't care to know.

Akagi: Battle is to hurt, battle is to be hurt, battle is a mutual exchange of pain...

So Akagi sits behind Kaga and hugs her lovingly.

Akagi: Through pain we will understand the feelings of the other side, in short, war is love.

Kaga: I don't understand your philosophy of war, but I will only limit myself to carrying out my orders and finishing off my enemy.

In that Kaga summons a paper scroll and it lights up with blue fire, the weather gets much worse and Akagi laughs.

Akagi: (Summoning a black mind cube) You sure are very mean.

In that the escort ships pass to an offensive formation.

Akagi: Za... let's start our war...

TO BE CONTINUE........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 812 39
A 16 year old girl gets transported to the world of Azur Lane while she is playing World of Warships. Now she needs to help the girls fight the Siren...
12.8K 284 12
It's Azur Lane. It's also Yurification. It's a Yankee that got put on the backburner for two long. Battleship Fairfield is full of rage being a side...
55.2K 954 28
Remnant. A world where humanity fights against monsters whose sole purpose is to destroy and feed off negativity. To this end, they have employed sp...
71K 1.2K 33
A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulfs her and ends up in the world of Azur l...