๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ | ๐.๐Œ๐ข๐ค๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi Klyptomaniac

๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate t... Xem Thรชm

๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ | ๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š„n๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š—
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™บ๐š’๐š•๐š•
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ | ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป | ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ | ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ | ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŠ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ | ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ | ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ | ๐™บ๐š•๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท | ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ | ๐™ฐ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šข๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š
| ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ |
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน | ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ท๐šข๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š ๐™ท๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ | ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท6 | ๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐š’๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ ๐™ถ๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ | ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท9 | ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐Ÿถ20 | ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ1 | ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ2 | ๐™ผ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š„๐š™๐š˜๐š— ๐™ผ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ3 | ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ4 | ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ & ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ5 | ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ6 | ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ7 | ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ8 | ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿถ29 | ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š˜๐šœ
๐Ÿถ30 | ๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ๐š
๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน1 | ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š’๐š—
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน2 | ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ธ๐š ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป | ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ | ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ
| ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ |
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ | ๐š†๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ | ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ?
| ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ |
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ | ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š˜
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ | ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐š‚๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐™ด๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘

018 | ๐™พ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐šœ

2.2K 81 21
BแปŸi Klyptomaniac

LEONORA AND KLAUS WALKED INTO THE GRILL, THE TWO FINDING A SECLUDED AREA OF THE BAR. As they sat down, Klaus didn't waste no time in taking out his phone and dialling a number. Leonora only heard his part of the conversation, however she could understand the mere topic of it based on his smirk.

"How's life on the road?" Klaus questioned on the phone, his leg was suddenly nudged as he saw the female sitting across from him was frowning. He tilted his head at her and nudged her back before continuing his phone call. "Well there is one good aspect of this horrific town. There's no need. I've been making friends with the town's civil servants." She scoffed out a laugh at his words.

Klaus nudged her with his foot again, signalling her to stay quiet. "There's a deputy who's awfully chatty, but useful nonetheless. Are you clear on what you need to do?" He heard the last words of his hybrid before he set his phone down.

"And what is up with you, love?" Klaus noticed her inability to sit still and her darting eyes across the bar.

Leonora turned back to the hybrid. "Do you think my father was a good man?" She didn't want to spring this up on him, considering she hadn't told the full origins of her life. But she needed an outside perspective to calm her thoughts.

Ever since she began to read the diary entries, she's been getting more and more confused on her opinion of her father. All he was, was a scared and confused man who's son wasn't acting as he had believed children to act. His son and wife were witches and he had no clue, the entirety of his experiments was to save Leonardo. Despite the horrifics of his ways, he was a father wanting to save his son - she can understand the sheer desperation a parent feels at the possible illness of a child.

"Where's this coming from?" Klaus was confused, she hadn't updated him with her brother search from a while now.

She tilted her head. "Well, I went to his lab couple of days ago after finding old articles about it. Turns out my father owned a multi-millionaire business dedicated to science. Didn't even tell me." Her tone turned bitter at the end.

Klaus furrowed his brows. "When was this?"  He questioned.

"Early 50s to mid 70s. Matisse enterprises is was called." At her words, Klaus nodded his head in realisation. "I have heard of it. News of a crazed man was the most popular during those times."

She leaned forward, eager to know more. "Well, when I was there, I found an underground lab cut off from the rest of the enterprise and found human experimentations within tubes. They looked to be rotting, it wasn't flattering." She pulled a disgusted face as she recollected the memory.

Klaus put his hand on her crossed ones. "Love, if your father was experimenting on people. You, being live evidence of it, then he clearly wasn't a good man."

Leonora shook her head, pulling her hand away and leaning back. "I understand that, but he was doing it to save Leonardo."

Klaus assumed her twin brothers name to be Leonardo and so he did not question it, however he was invested in the possible 'saving' he needed. "How so?"

"Turns out my mother was a witch and Leonardo tapped into it at a young age. My father thought he was 'cursed' or 'ill' and it being the reasoning for his experiments." She waved her hand explaining.

Klaus sat up straighter at this. "You have witch heritage? Do you know from what coven?"

Leonora shook her head, her face sulking in an annoyed expression. "Marco never told me anything about my mother, just that she died at childbirth and her name."

Klaus felt sadness for the girl infront of him, he couldn't imagine not knowing anything about a parents - yet he truly understood the feeling. Leonora never knew who her mother was due to her death and Klaus never knew who his true father was. The two understood eachother.

"Beatrice Matisse..." Klaus mumbled to himself, trying to recollect any memory or facts on her, yet he came up empty. The Matisse family was buried deep within secrets and lies.

Leonora tilted her head with questioning. "You knew her?"  She swirled the liquid in Klaus's drink in thought.

He shook his head. "No, I just knew from looking into your families name." She stopped swirling the drink and looked up at the cheeky smile that was growing on his face. "Because that's normal." She teased, nudging him under the table.

He nudged her back. "Nothing about this is normal, love. Your father was a delusional scientist who experimented on you and many other people. Your mother and missing twin brother were witches, yet you never tapped into it. I wonder why..."

She laughed, loosening her tie. "Wish I knew." She took a sip of Klaus's drink before scrunching up her face in disgust and spitting it back in the drink.

Klaus grimaced as he looked at his drink, pushing it too the side. "I'm surprised you're not digging through every library to find out."

She started to play with his foot under the table, tapping his ankle with hers. "And I'm surprised you're not off fetching your family already. I did tell you the location."

"Just wanted to spend time with my girl before I go and get them." He smiled as Leonora hit him harder than a nudge with her foot and laughed as Klaus pretended to clutch his ankle.

The two of them spent the rest of the day laughing and talking - genuinely enjoying the presence of one another. Before nightfall had greeted them and Klaus decided it was time get his family back.

The two of them walked down the steps of the old witches house. "Hiding behind your witchy friends. And in squalor, no less." At Klaus's words, Leonora watched the candles ignite with bright flames and Klaus screamed clutching his head.

She caught him before he completely fell and willed her hands to glow blue, she held his temple as a blue shield surrounded him. She felt him relax in her hold as she still kept the force-field around him, protecting him from the dead witches clutches. "Carry on, and your thousand living descendants will cease to exist!"

Almost immediately after her words, the candles dimmed to a soft glow and Klaus was no longer bound to the ground. She released her force-field around him and helped him to stand.

She felt Klaus squeeze her waist in appreciation, before both of them turned to look at Damon, who was glaring harshly at her. Klaus walked towards him and said. "Now, please show me the coffins."

Leonora watched as three coffins appeared within the room, dust gathered on the top. In the coffins, she knew that Kol, Elijah and Finn- their eldest sibling as Klaus had told her, were all laying desiccated.

She looked to Klaus as she felt in demeanor shift, his face wasn't one of joy but of caution. "Where's the fourth?" Leonora didn't believe Klaus to have another sibling, and considering he already had Rebekah that left Kol, Finn and Eli. So who was the fourth..? She raked through her mental asylum of who could be hidden away, not his father, nor another hidden sibling. His mother. Leonora turned to Klaus with a raised eyebrow at her revelation, not only had he been carrying his dead siblings around but also his mother.

"Show me!" Klaus screamed as no reply came from Damon, who was pretending to play dumb.

"Well, uh, here's the thing. They can't. It's not here." Damon said, putting himself a good distance away from Klaus.

But that didn't stop the Original as he walked closer to him, anger evident in his tone. "What did you do?"

"Well, Bonnie gave me the heads up. I mean, I didn't have enough time to get all four, but I did have time to get one." He continued to walk backwards as Klaus stepped forwards, he backed into Leonora who didn't move from her place. Damon was stuck between the time-traveller and the Original Hybrid.

"I will tear you limb from limb. And only then, when you're a writhing mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest." Klaus threatened  him in a deep growly voice.

However, despite the moving away, Klaus's threat had no effect on Damon. "Sorry. Same rules apply, you know, leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me that you want what's in that coffin a lot more." He grinned as he begun to walk away but Leonora held out a hand and his calf snapped in half, enticing a scream of pain from him.

She flicked her hand and Damon was gone within a second, she turned towards Klaus who was looking at the ground in thought. "So, Original witch, huh?"

Klaus's head snapped up towards her, annoyance on his features. "Why am I not surprised." He said before walking away, leaving a laughing Leonora to trail behind.

The two arrived at the Mikaelson Mansion with the coffins situated in a room. Leonora was unsure as to why Klaus was hesitant to open them and let his siblings roam. Considering they got rid of Mikael and he now had his hybrids, everything he wanted has been his reality.

"I don't get why you don't undagger them. You have your hybrids, Mikael is dead. You have everything." Leonora said, tapping her hand on Kol's coffin.

Klaus ran a hand through his hair, his mood diminishing by the second. "Because they won't exactly be over the moon to see me, Leonora."

She looked up at his projecting anger with a knowing raised eyebrow. "And who's fault is that? Don't get pissy with me because you're facing the consequences of your own actions."

Leonora saw his jaw tick and he was about to resort, but a hybrid came in before he could. "You've got your family back finally." Klaus gave Leonora one last warning look before turning around with a fake smile. "You gonna open them?"

"Not quiet yet." Leonora rolled her eyes at his words, shaking her head and walking out of the room, Klaus following behind her. "I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

"What business?" The hybrid question, making both Leonora and Klaus stop to turn to him - one in intrigue  and the other in suspicion and annoyance. However before the Original could reply, the sired hybrid was screaming out in pain before he fell to the ground, dead.

At the fall of the hybrid, it revealed Elijah Mikaelson, clad in his suit holding the dead hybrids heart. Leonora smiled as she looked to Elijah, she was ecstatic to see her bestfriend again. However, Klaus's mouth dropped open and his stature went tense at his brother's appearance.

Elijah looked to his brother in anger. "So, Niklaus." He said, before looking to Leonora. "Leonora." He said with a smile, he earned a smile back and his returned back to deadly serious as he faced his brother.

"Elijah..."Klaus uttered.

Elijah stepped forward, hand still grasping the heart he just pulled. "So, what did I miss?" At Klaus's perplexed facial expression, Elijah took the hanker-chief that Leonora was holding out for him, as he wiped his hand. "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest." He was still slowly stepping forward.

Leonora stepped back and to the side of the room, knowing a fight was about to occur. Nor was she going to try and prevent it. Elijah had every right to want to beat his brother to a pulp and, honestly, Leonora was counting on it. She didn't particularly agree with Klaus's actions or motive's either.

"You look like you could do with a drink." Klaus said, smiling in hopes to calm his revengeful brother. "And we have a lot to discuss. So, shall we?" He gestured sideways, turning away from his elder brother.

However, in that moment of blindness, Elijah sped up to him and punched him in the face, making Klaus groan out and fall to the floor. Elijah picked up his groaning figure and threw him through a glass door. Leonora watched with wide eyes as two Original's fought against eachother, occasionally moving away from oncoming attacks.

Klaus got on all fours as he faced Elijah and gritted out. "Easy! I just finished renovating." He said, before he sped to Elijah, grasping his neck and slamming him down into a glass table, the material shattering under Elijah's weight. Klaus wiped his mouth. "You know, you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family." He sarcastically smiled.

Leonora once again teleported out the way as Elijah sped up off the floor and punched Klaus, the hybrid falling into her previous spot. Before the suited Original elbowed him in the face and round housed him into the next room, containing the coffins. Klaus's head slamming into one of them, before opening the lid and taking the dagger out of whatever sibling lay desiccated.

The time-traveller saw from her spectating spot that the desiccated Original was Kol, the manic psychopath of the family. She raised her eyebrows, wondering if Klaus would really dagger Elijah in exchange for Kol roaming free.

Elijah sped up to Klaus, readying his attack again, but Klaus grabbed his neck and slammed him into the coffin, raising the dagger high as he shouted. "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah."

Elijah was shaking under the peer strength of the Original hybrid. "Go on, use it. I dare you." Leonora further backed up his point as she finally spoke up. "You'll have Kol to deal with." Both brothers turned to her at her words. Klaus, realising she was right lowered the dagger but didn't let go off Elijah.

"Mikael is dead." Klaus broke the news to his brother. Who stood up straight at his words and looked shockingly at Klaus. "What did you say?" Elijah looked towards Leonora in questioning, she nodded, backing up Klaus's word.

"I killed him with his own weapon while Leonora tore him into two. He's gone, Elijah. Forever." Klaus said, making Elijah turn towards her with wide eyes.

However, he looked to the coffins and back to Klaus on anger. "Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol over a century."  He walked towards Leonora and stood beside her, eyeing Klaus up with annoyance.

Klaus looked to the two standing together with annoyance and anger, directed towards his brother. He brushed off the psychotic thoughts before addressing Elijah. "Because of Stefan Salvatore."

"He has the one thing preventing Klaus from undaggering your siblings." Leonora said, turning to Elijah. Before she addressed the hybrid. "Nik." She saw his face soften at the nickname. "I think it's time you told Eli the truths of the past."

Elijah looked to his bestfriend and brother in confusion. "Our mothers death, Elijah. Things I never wanted you to know. But I'm ready to tell you now. I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." Klaus said, reminding Elijah of a thousand years ago as he dipped the dagger in ash.

Leonora and Elijah looked to once another as Klaus's actions, he was daggering Kol again. "What are you doing?" Elijah questioned.

Klaus whispered as he reinserted the dagger back into Kol's chest. "Always and forever." He came up to stand infront of his brother. "I need you to stand by my side. Be my brother. Help me destroy Stefan and I promise you, our family will be whole again." He closed the coffin before saying. "That includes you, Leonora. My family needs their histories protector once more."

Elijah and Leonora looked to one-another, the same thoughts running through their minds. They both turned to Klaus and stiffly nodded.

"So, what happened to your hair?" Leonora joked, turning to her best friend.

【--------------ー】

Leonora was lying upside down on the sofa, watching Elijah and Nik talk about a possible dinner arrangement with the Salvatores. Both brothers stopped talking and looked to the close eyed female laying upside down. Klaus walked towards her and picked her up, setting her body upright.

"Love, the Salvatores will be coming over soon for dinner. Why don't you go put on a lovely dress?" Klaus suggested with a smile, purposely exposing his dimples knowing she liked them.

She tilted her head, looking towards Elijah who was also watching her with raised eyebrows. "No." She simply said, before looking back down and playing with her hands.

"Love, it is a formal occasion. You cannot wear that." Klaus tried again, grabbing her hands and pulling her to a standing position and pushing her towards the stairs.  But Leonora teleported out of his grip and back on the sofa, ignoring the two.

Both brothers looked to one another is disbelief. Klaus gestured for Elijah to try and talk to her, leaning against the doorway as his brother made his way to her.

She looked up as Elijah stood infront of her with crossed arms. "Leonora, you will go put on a dress. This is a formal dinner gathering, your outfit is casual for you." He tried ordering her around, seeing as Klaus's polite technique did not work.

She crossed her arms, mimicking the Original who raised a brow at her. "My outfit is the same as yours. Tell me, who is it that inspired that fashion sense of yours? Oh right, me."  She stood up and walked away from the two brothers.

Elijah looked to Klaus, throwing his hands up, both brothers followed after the female. The Original hybrid sped infront of her, whereas the Original vampire sped behind her. Leonora was trapped between two of the most deadliest creatures to exist.

She stopped in her tracks and kept moving her head, looking at the two brothers before stopping and facing Elijah. "Right, you're a hypocrite. You're wearing a suit." She turned to Klaus. "And you.." she tried to come up with something, and seeing Klaus's expecting grin she just said. "You're just a hater."

Klaus chuckled and looked to Elijah who tried to hide his smile. However, neither men moved and Leonora tried to walk away but both of them bombarded her path. She breathed in, slowly gathering herself before abruptly turning around and forming  a spatial ball, she projected it towards Elijah - grinning as he was thrown back across the room.

She turned back around to see Klaus with his mouth open at her display of power, she teleported across the room and grabbed a chair within her telekinetic grasp. She threw it towards Klaus, however he ducked and sped towards her, wrapping his arms around her from behind.

She formed another spatial ball and hit herself with it, however she's immune to her own powers, therefore it transferred through her and hit Klaus - making him also get thrown back.

She stopped the blurring figure from grabbing her and swiped her hand in the air, Elijah, once again, getting thrown away and landing next to his brother.

Leonora stood there with spatial balls forming around her fingers as she held out her hands to the side. Meeting the gazes of both brothers who looked to her from their position on the floor. "I'll put on my blue suit if it really bothers you."

Elijah and Klaus looked to eachother before nodding to the female, assisting eachother up they watched her walk away and up the stairs. The suited Original glanced to his brother. "You really know how to pick them, Niklaus."

Leonora walked down the stairs as she heard the doorbell ring, she did as promised and was adorned with her blue waistcoat and black skirt and tie - her infamous black knee-high socks warming up her calfs.

"Damon, Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold." Klaus said before looking towards the entering female. "Leonora, how alluring you look." He admired her, watching the way her hips swayed as she walked to her seat.

She smiled in appreciation, leaning against the back of her seat at the dinner table. Which was consequently beside Klaus, and unfortunately beside Damon.

Klaus turned back to the Salvatores and carried on speaking. "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men, shall we?"

Damon pulled a face. "What about little miss time-traveller over there?" Elena had told him all about Leonora's past and how she knows the Original family, to say he was angered was an understatement.

Elijah came forth and passed Leonora on his way to his seat. "Leonora, here, is personally invited by Niklaus and I, as we enjoy the increase of iq - of which you two cannot provide." He smiled at Leonora, who tried to hide her smile in retaliation to his words.

Seeing neither of the brothers move, Elijah then said. "It is better to indulge him." He gestured to his brother.

Stefan remained stoic as he addressed the hybrid. "I didn't come here to ear Klaus. In fact, I didn't want to come here at all, but I was told I had to." He looked to his brother. "Because you would hear us out."

Klaus chuckled, looking down before gesturing to the table. "Or, well, we can sit and eat. Or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours." He said as he pulled out Leonora's chair for her and pushed her in once she had seated.

The four had sat down and was currently being poured blood - or in Leonora's case whine, into their glasses. "Thank you, love." Damon said to the compelled female pouring his wine. Leonora scrunched her face up at his use of Klaus's regular pet-name, not liking the way it sounded with his accent. She looked up and caught Elijah eyes, who was struggling to contain his smile as her obvious dislike for the raven haired vampire.

The four of them were eating their meal, however Stefan hadn't picked up the utensils - choosing to angrily stare off than eat.

"You lost your appetite?" Klaus teased, nudging Leonora under the table. She nudged him back while tilting her head at Stefan's obvious discomfort.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon demanded to his younger brother. Who sarcastically smiled at him before picking up a fork.

Klaus smiled. "That's the spirit. Isn't this nice? The five of us dining together. Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

Damon grinned. "Well, I knew how he felt about you, so I figured the more the merrier." Elijah narrowed his eyes at Damon, which Leonora caught and pondered over.

"Elijah and I have had quarrels over the centuries, but we always make it through." Klaus grinned to Elijah.

"Kind of like you and Rebekah, right?" Stefan said, earning a hidden laugh from Leonora, but all vampires heard. Klaus's face was wiped of its smile as he placed a hand on her knee and squeezed in warning. She grabbed his hand and began to drag her pointer finger down his hand, evidently erasing the space and causing a cut to form on his hand.

Klaus quickly retracted his hand, allowing it to heal as Stefan continued speaking. "Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her. I mean, even your lover agrees." Stefan gestured to the nodding Leonora, since she saw truth in his words. But stopped at his description of her.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah." Klaus shrugged.

Leonora faced Stefan, a teasing grin on her face as she rested her head in her hands. "Hey Steffie? Remember when you killed your father? Might want to dial down on the hypocrisy."

Damon and Stefan snapped their heads towards Leonora with questioning looks. "We didn't tell you that."

She smiled. "No, you didn't."

Elijah and Klaus hid their grins at the exposure of intelligence by Leonora, they found it amusing to see her put the almighty ripper in his place.

"Me and Damon are here to make a deal. Not kiss his ass for seven courses." Stefan sarcastically smiled at the female, choosing to ignore how she knew his personal business.

"And I'm telling you to calm it. You've got a long evening to go, don't ruin it all now." She warned, she picked up the wine and drank it. However, she spat it back out into the cup with a disgusted face.

Elijah grabbed a napkin and held it out for her. "Oh, Leonora, do try to remember that alcohol isn't for you."

She nodded and got up, walking into the kitchen to pour herself a lemonade. She entered into the room with her lemonade at Stefan's feeble threat. "One more about Elena and this dinner is over."

She chuckled quietly, the vampires hearing of her entrance. She sat back down and teleported a book into her hands, occupying herself throughout the rest of the dinner as she was insanely over the dramatics of the Salvatores and Mikselsons.

"Hey, you know what? Probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile." Damon said, looking to his brother with sympathy.

"You're probably right, yeah..." Klaus stayed silent for a couple of seconds before leaning back and saying. "It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger is still so strong." Leonora disagreed, however she was not one to put down fellow females behind their backs. "What do you say, brother? Shall we tell them about Tatia?"

Leonora flicked the page of her book, not noticing the cautious eyes of Elijah on her. "Now, why would we discuss matters long since resolved?"

"Given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests must be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus replied, nudging Leonora to get her attention

'We're not going anywhere, Elijah, please. Do tell." Damon singularly cheered his drink in the air, motioning for the suited Original to start the story.

Leonora went back to her back, having no interest in the doppelgängers origin story. Klaus kept nudging her to listen in, but she truly had no desire - not out of jealousy, but out of already knowing, for Elijah had already told her one night.

"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. But none lover her more than Niklaus." Elijah explained.

Klaus stopped trying to get the females attention as she was not budging from her book, instead her sat up and engaged with the story. "Oh, I'd love to say there was one who loved her at least as much."

Stefan looked amused. "Wait a minute. So you both loved the same girl?" He questioned, pointing laughing fingers at the two Mikaelson brothers.

"Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn it was Tatia's blood we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed a spell - which turned us into vampires." At Elijah's words, she finally looked up, placing the empty book on the table, earning a weirded out look by Damon.

"Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us. So for a time, Niklaus and I grew estranged. Harsh words were traded. We even came to blows, didn't we, brother?" Leonora tilted her head, the doppelgängers a story not worth her interest, but frustratingly interesting nonetheless.

Klaus smiled, because of the memories and Leonora's current attention on him. "But in the end, we recognised the sacred bond of family." Elijah and Klaus clinked their drinks as they repeated after one another. "Family above all."

In a way, Leonora was envious of the brothers around the table. Despite the feuds and the fights that had occurred between the families, in the end, they still had someone to rely on - to lean on. She never had that. She's never had someone to care for her, to wish her happiness despite all the differences they faced - simply because they were family. She's had to be her own confider, her own protector. She was jealous of the brothers bonds, and angered that they would throw that all away and diminish it all because of a girl. Instead she got a deceased mother, crazed scientist of a father and a missing twin brother - she couldn't be more alone.

She saw Damon and Stefan look to one another as the Mikaelson brothers portrayed their sibling relations. She knew they were going to come together after this, instead of fighting one another. And she was happy for them, truly - it was about time they saw eachother as family instead of rival's because of a Petrova.

Elijah noticed her downturned mood and signalled with his eyes in a questioning concern. Leonora met his concern and nodded, looking away.

A compelled female came over and took the five plates away, Leonora sat up straight and took a hold of her lemonade. She looked towards Damon as he looked down at his lap, considering her place beside him she was able to see the phone screen illuminate off her face.  He looked up, feeling eyes on him and saw her staring at him in fake questioning, the two continued to stare at one another before Damon looked away.

Still keeping her eyes on Damon she said. "Why don't you discuss the terms of your proposal?"

Damon, once again, met her stare in a sarcastic smile. "It's very simple. Klaus gets his coffins back. In exchange, he and the Original extended family." He eyes Leonora at his words. "Leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan and Elena live happily ever after, no grudges."

Elijah put out his hands. "The deal sounds fair, brother."

But Klaus was not smiling, he got up and held the backs of Leonora's chair. "I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood ensures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those that oppose me. I will never leave her behind."

Leonora rolled her eyes, she understood the desire to have extra safety and protection for his family. However, the biggest threat of his is gone, the need for hybrids ceases to exist. She's thinks Klaus to be paranoid, he's the Original Hybrid and yet he's afraid he won't be able to overpower those that, 'oppose him'.

"Literally get over it." She muttered to herself with her Italian accent dripping through , rubbing her forehead and walking away. Stefan and Damon grinned at her annoyance, whereas Elijah looked to her in knowing. But Klaus was watching her leaving figure with a conflicted gaze, he was upset to be the one responsible for her bad mood, but he was doing this for his family - for her. He didn't understand why she wanted him to 'get over' the desire to protect their family.

The males watched her hands envelope blue before she disappeared from their sights. Elijah turning to Klaus with a scolding look.

Leonora appeared back in her home within a second, annoyance still clear as day on her face. She understood the real reason for Klaus making hybrids - he wanted someone to relate to, someone to understand him. Being the first of his kind, he's never had someone to share his 'struggles' with. And she knew how it felt, but what she couldn't understand is why he's going above and beyond to feel an understanding with another hybrid. Considering he already has hybrids of his own, he claims to want to be understood, yet still orders them around like minions?

He didn't see her trying to create more of her and what she is, despite feeling the exact same emptiness as he does for not belonging. As harsh at it may be, Leonora thought that Klaus should be use to the loneliness. Going a thousand years being the only hybrid and having no sired hybrids of his own, he should already be familiar with the concept.

She brushed a hand through her hair, putting on her blazer and walking out of the house with a slam. The whole night was useless, a complete waste of her time. She could of already found her mothers coven by now if the insecure hybrid didn't keep her there.

Sticks and leaves crunched under her heavy, angered steps as she entered the forest. She allowed the breeze to run through her hair and blow her blazer behind her, she relished in the cold that she use to be so familiar with within her time-travelling days.

She took the time to recollect her thoughts, loosening her tie and unbuttoning some on her shirt. She knew that she was clear of any interruptions, as her home is located outside of Mystic Falls.

Some time went by and she decided to head back home, as the sun had nearly fully set. However as she was on her way back, a piercing pain erupted in her skull.  She brought her hands up to her head with a groan, her knees almost giving out. Looking up, she saw witches marching into the wooded area with their hands outspread and chants reciting out of their mouths.

She groaned at the idea that she's going to have to go home responsible for murder tonight. However, a knife had lodged itself into her stomach, making all sympathy fade away. She made her way to an able standing position before teleporting behind a witch, taking out the knife from her stomach with a groan - she lodged it into one of the witches neck, gaining a scream.

Leonora was about to take another step, when the ground beneath her feet began to shake and rumble, making her loose her balance. The witches held out their hands, and Leonora was thrown onto her back. She groaned as multiple sticks embedded themselves into her back.

Noticing the rapid blood loose, she put a hand to her stomach and held the wound in place with her spatial manipulation - aiding in the slow process of healing. She held the knife within her telekinesis and directed her hand sideways, three witches heads went rolling onto the ground.

However, that only enraged the witches as they increased their attacks. Leonora's eyes began to bleed from the corners and her body was stuck in place via the incantations.

Leonora looked around, trying to find a way to survive. However, before she could, a blur sped past her and one by one she watched as each witch was ripped apart - their blood splattering all over the nature. One witch had their heart ripped out, another headless, other's had their spines snapped til paralyzed. It was all hard to see considering the amount of speed this creature possessed.

She finally gained her footing and turned towards her saviour, her smile widening in retaliation.

"Oh, how I've missed you, darling."

Leonora ran into Kol's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and feeling his circle around her waist. "I can't believe you're here, Kol."

Kol stepped back, looking around at the witches. "Yes, well, I thought we'd get even on the saving. Any idea who ordered the attack?"  He questioned, leading her out of the massacre.

The two walked side by side as they conversed, Leonora's wound healing significantly. "No clue. But it isn't the first time."

Kol smiled at her, opening her door for her. "Well. We'll just have to rip everyone apart til we do."

Leonora pushed Kol through the front door, laughing. "So who even undaggered you anyway? Nik was too paranoid you'd hate him."

The Original sat on her sofa, putting his arm around the back of it. "Elijah. Mother also made a surprise appearance and wants our family to be whole again." He scoffed shaking his head.

Leonora looked at the Original from her place in the mirror. "Never say never Kol." However, she was over-thinking the intentions of Esther, the women who Niklaus literally murdered. Leonora knew straight away her desires were anything but pure.

"Anyways, enough about me, although I'm not complaining." He smirked before turning to the suited time-traveller. "Let's talk about your magic shall we?"

Leonora turned to Kol, knowing he had an odd fascination with it. "Let's make a deal." Kol nodded for her to continue. "In exchange for showing you my magic, you'll help me gain better control over it. I know you're knowledgeable on witches, having ran with them a while back."

The Original stood up, walking to her. "So you want me to teach you? A vampire, teaching a time-traveller magic?" He rhetorically asked, smiling in joy.

She nodded and held out her hand. "So, are you up to it?"

"Deal."

Scarlet side notes:
KOL! I kinda didn't want her to bear the whole awkward Esther situation so i just made her get stabbed. Also, I kinda interpreted my opinion of Klaus and his hybrids into Leonora at the dinner party.
Also, college tomorrow kinda scared.

WD: 6493

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

21.8K 297 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
128K 5.9K 45
๐๐Ž๐‚๐“๐”๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐€๐๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐’ | โThey always speak about the matches made in Heaven. But they never speak of the ones made in Hell.โž Katya M...
462K 10.3K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...